PDA

View Full Version : Need suggestions for class levels.

Senatorious
2015-05-05, 08:34 PM
Hi, is there any combination of classes that will let me get lv.9 cleric spells and at least lv.5 Arcane spells? Basically I want to run a cleric focused on domination and mind control but would like Mindbender's telepathy. So I haven't been able to out together what I need. Any suggestions, or am I out of luck?

Extra Anchovies
2015-05-05, 08:45 PM
Hi, is there any combination of classes that will let me get lv.9 cleric spells and at least lv.5 Arcane spells? Basically I want to run a cleric focused on domination and mind control but would like Mindbender's telepathy. So I haven't been able to out together what I need. Any suggestions, or am I out of luck?

Wizard 1 (with precocious apprentice)/Cleric 3/Mystic Theurge 8/Mindbender 1/Mystic Theurge +2/Cleric +6. Gets you 19th-level cleric casting, 11th-level Wizard casting, and that telepathy.

Let me guess, this is for Mindsight?

FocusWolf413
2015-05-05, 08:45 PM
Yeah, there's a few ways you can do that.

Wizard 1 (Precocious Apprentice, retrain later or use Dark Chaos Shuffle)
Cloistered Cleric 3
Mystic Theurge 10
Mindbender 1 (Taken at any level above 8th)
Cleric 4-x

It gives you Casting as a 12th level wizard (5th level spells) and an 18th level cleric (9th level spells) at 20th level.

Edit 1: Swordsaged

Edit 2: If you go druid instead (which I highly recommend), you can do a very similar progression.
Wizard 1 Druid 3 Mystic Theurge 1 Arcane Hieirophant 10 Mindbender 1 (can be taken earlier) Mystic Theurge 2-x.

At 20th level, you get casting as an 18th level druid and a 17th level wizard.

You asked for cleric, so it doesn't really apply, but I'm just throwing it out there.

Senatorious
2015-05-05, 08:46 PM
Thanks guys, I appreciate it.