PDA

View Full Version : Feat suggestions for a Level 5 Sorerer Level 4 Mage Of the Arcane Order.

Metahuman1
2015-05-10, 11:53 AM
Pretty much what the title says.

In particular, I've had 3 feats floating around in my head that look good too me right now.

The first one is in Hero's of Horror, I forget the name off the top of my head and I'm away from my books as I post this. Anyway, it allows you to not die for real when your in a dream scape/on the dream plane. Useful since I'm starting to dabble into Lucid Dreaming skill due to plot reasons. And potentially very useful since I could see using it to turn 1 or 2 of the enemy Organizations remaining big shots against us. (Or at least make is so I can do what needs to be done with out having to take actual tactical risks in order to preserve good alignment.)

The second one is Versitial Spellcaster. Pretty straight forward really.

The third one I'm looking at is Ancestral Relic. IF I use this one, I'm gonna need to figure out how to set up a Dimi-plane, and dump some cast into picking up a Rune Staff. BUT, in so doing, I can vastly widen my spells known selection.

So, any suggestions, ideas, thoughts I missed? Or any insight into which of the three I'm currently looking at might be most useful?