PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder [Race] Kyton, Invalidus

Xuldarinar
2015-05-10, 07:53 PM
KYTON, INVALIDUS
(WiP)
-On a number of worlds among the shadow plane, the kyton demagogue carries out experiment, dedicated to the creation of kytons from living mortals. While most of these experiments have had varied and largely unknown results, among the resulting creations is the relatively feeble kyton race, known as the invalidi.
-Physical Description: Generally about the stature of humans, invalidi possess pale skin and bodies marred with scars. Their forms are varied, some being quite bulky and strong while others lithe and quick. While they may possess a wide range of eye and skin colors, even more so than humans, more often than not they are pale in countenance. Even further providing variance to them is that when one looks closely one may notice a difference across some of the more prevalent scars upon an invalidi, as if the flesh on one part does not belong, and where that is noticed that is the case. Some appearing as heavily scarred humans, even with fresh self inflicted wounds, while others may appear, at worst, a tapestry of samples from varying members of differing humanoid races. While generally bald, hair is not unknown upon invalidi, their colors varying as much as skin tones, even ranging widely upon a single individual in some cases.
-Society:
-Relations:
-Alignment and Religion: Invalidi are far more often than not lawful evil and are devoted servants of Zon-Kuthon.
-Adventurers: In rare circumstances, an invalidus kyton may find themselves struck with a wanderlust, perhaps driven for their craving of new experiences of pain or perhaps something retained from their previous life,
-Male Names:
-Female Names:

INVALIDUS RACIAL TRAITS
-2 Wisdom: Invalidi are reckless and cruel, which to action with little thought.
Outsider: Invalidi are outsiders with the evil, kyton, and lawful subtypes. On any plane but the plane of shadow, they possess the extraplanar subtype.
Medium Invalidi are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to size.
Normal Speed: Invalidi have a base speed of 30 feet.
Darkvision: Invalidi can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
Regeneration: Invalidi possess regeneration 1, overcome by good weapons and spells, and silver weapons.
Immunity to Cold: Invalidi possess an immunity to cold.
Unnerving Gaze (Su): An invalidus can make their face resemble one of an opponent's departed loved ones or bitter enemies. Those who fail their Will saves (DC 10 + 1/2 HD + Cha modifier) become shaken for 1 round. This is a mind-affecting fear effect, and possesses a range of 30ft.
Languages: Invalidi begin play speaking Common and Infernal. Invalidi do not gain any bonus languages from a high intelligence score.

Goal should be pretty obvious. Trying to make a kyton player race. This is what I got, and I'll work on it more. IF anyone has any input, I'd more than welcome it. I could really use it.