PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Rider

Lvl45DM!
2015-05-12, 07:34 AM
Yeah like the comic book character. Specifically his superpower of turning anything he rides into a flaming hellbeast. I want that. I'm interested in flavour more than power, just a reliable cheap way to give my mount the Flaming property on its attacks, the Fire template.
The ability to ride seamlessly over water and up walls would be a bonus.

Any ideas accessible to a 12th level character.

Please help! In the name of awesome!

atemu1234
2015-05-12, 07:36 AM
Not optimized, but an Undead (probably Necropolitan) Hellbred Paladin. The mount is what I'm thinking of the most.

Can't your mount be undead, too?

dysprosium
2015-05-12, 08:32 AM
IIRC there is a magic item called horseshoes of flame that turns a horse-like mount into a pseudo-nightmare complete with flaming hooves and flight.

Lvl45DM!
2015-05-12, 09:19 AM
Not optimized, but an Undead (probably Necropolitan) Hellbred Paladin. The mount is what I'm thinking of the most.

Can't your mount be undead, too?

Oh i have the actual character. I just need something that turns any horse i get onto into a flaming horse rather than a regular horse

LoyalPaladin
2015-05-12, 09:48 AM
I always thought of Ghost Rider as a mix between Blackguard/Ranger who wields a flaming burst spiked chain. You could probably even pick up a Nightmare with some feat help.

Extra Anchovies
2015-05-12, 09:50 AM
Isn't there some set of Horseshoes that turns any horse into a pseudo-Nightmare? I know they're usually subject to type-emulation cheese for +10 Int, but maybe in this case they should be used for their intended purpose...

dysprosium
2015-05-12, 11:15 AM
Those would be the horseshoes of flame I mentioned. :smallwink: