PDA

View Full Version : Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Camera problems

Forbiddenwar
2015-05-12, 09:31 AM
I tried playing Metal Gear last night but had to quit because the camera wouldn't stop spinning. I couldn't move in a straight line and couldn't see attackers. In blade mode only 2 or 3 hits would land before raiden would rotate away from the target.
Any ideas how to correct this? I think its a problem with my Logitech game pad, but I have no trouble with any other 3rd person spectacle fighter I've played.( darksiders1&2, blades of time, etc)

Zevox
2015-05-12, 09:58 AM
Odd. Like most Platinum games MGR has some camera issues, but they should be confined to when you're near a wall in that one, not constant. It sounds more like the thing thinks you're constantly holding the camera control in one direction when you're not, which is something I'd fix just by unplugging my controller and then plugging it back in, but given the unfamiliar name you used for yours I'm guessing you're on the PC version, and I don't really have any familiarity with how that might differ from the console version.

danzibr
2015-05-12, 08:15 PM
This might sound really dumb, but I think it's your controller.

I know you said other games don't have an issue, but MGR might be more sensitive/pick up motion with less movement.

I have 2 PS3 controllers, and for one of them, one of the sticks in neutral position is just a liiiiiiiiiiiiiittle up. Sometimes it matters, sometimes not.