PDA

View Full Version : Can't browse the forum using mobile opera

Fri
2015-05-15, 08:50 AM
It's not that I have any browser preference, I'm just curious. I can't seem to browse the forum using the mobile opera browser in my android phone. I can reach the forum's main page but if I click any subforum or thread I just get blank page. I can browse the forum using other mobile browser, and I can browse other sites using opera browser. Anyone know what might be the problem?

SVamp
2015-05-15, 01:49 PM
It's not that I have any browser preference, I'm just curious. I can't seem to browse the forum using the mobile opera browser in my android phone. I can reach the forum's main page but if I click any subforum or thread I just get blank page. I can browse the forum using other mobile browser, and I can browse other sites using opera browser. Anyone know what might be the problem?

Try turning off its page compression/turbo mode/whatever they call their system where they route traffic through their servers, fiddle with it (compress it) and then send it to your browser.

Rawhide
2015-05-16, 03:50 AM
I have just confirmed that this problem exists in Opera Mini for iPhone, but NOT in the newer Opera Coast which is supposed to replace it.

Opera Mini works fine if you scroll to the bottom of the forum homepage and click "Full Site".