PDA

View Full Version : Realm of Dreams (plane)

Pages : [1] 2

Chaotic Bob
2007-04-20, 02:44 AM
The Realm of Dreams is the plane that most sentient beings visit daily, whether they are magical or not. When someone dreams, they are projected here in a fashion to dream in their own private 'bubble'. This bubble is a dreamscape, the place where their dream takes place. The Realm of Dreams contains an almost infinite amount of these dreamscapes, one for each being that dreams. In the center of the plane is Dreamheart, a place that is largely not-understood. This is the one place in the Realm of Dreams where a dreamer may die. And stay dead. All dreamscapes return to the Dreamheart when they are no longer needed, but some gravitate towards it even when they are needed. This can naturally be dangerous for the occupants. If one can find a way to escape their dreamscape, it is possible to enter someone else's dreamscape, though what you find in there is anyone's guess.

((There is the basic description, open updates/corrections/changes))

ValKey
2007-04-20, 02:55 AM
*In ValKey's mind Rizzen finds himself to be in a drab dull boring place. With a brightly colored creature with wings that was standing in front of a file. It seemed to be sorting papers. This was most likely not what you expected to see since ValKey was a rather creative sort of person. As Rizzen came within, the creature blinked a little bit at him*Just what are you doing in here! Get out, get out, get out!

Chaotic Bob
2007-04-20, 02:56 AM
Rizzen looks about with curiousity before turning towards the creature.
Why?

((I think I'm going to head out once the server does its daily 'check-up'))

ValKey
2007-04-20, 03:02 AM
*The creature sighs a little, looking at you suspiciously*because, this is the mind. Only someone with red entry can come in. Some things keep coming in and messing everything up! You think we let just anyone in!

Chaotic Bob
2007-04-20, 06:51 PM
Hm...first off: in what way would I be able to injure this place? Second: how does one come by this 'red entry'?

ValKey
2007-04-20, 07:02 PM
I am not going to tell you, how stupid do you think I am?*at that moment, a piece of paper flew at the creature, she picks it up looking over it carefully*humm what is your name boy?

Chaotic Bob
2007-04-20, 07:05 PM
Rizzen Seareer.
He bows slightly and fails to notice a faint pain spreading throughout his body.

ValKey
2007-04-20, 07:26 PM
ahh well then you have red level clearance. It says here your interested in seeing her dreams or her mind

Chaotic Bob
2007-04-20, 07:29 PM
That sounds correct, yes. This would be the dreamscape of ValKey, correct?

ValKey
2007-04-20, 07:37 PM
That would be it. I am Pinky the keeper of her mind

Chaotic Bob
2007-04-20, 07:40 PM
Just checking, never hurts to check. So uh...is ValKey around?

ValKey
2007-04-20, 07:42 PM
ValKey...is everywhere!*nearby you, you see ValKey appear shaking her head*I had the toughest time getting in here..

Chaotic Bob
2007-04-20, 07:55 PM
Rizzen raises an eyebrow at Pinky, then reconsiders and nods.
I suppose that makes some sense.
He looks over at ValKey and smiles.
Why is that?

ValKey
2007-04-20, 08:03 PM
Well people aren't meant to go in there own mind..I am surprised she could get in here at all*ValKey looks around at the place*wow this is my mind..certainly is..boring..*Pinky shakes her head*this is where all the data is stored

Chaotic Bob
2007-04-20, 08:06 PM
Data? I trust you mean memories and knowledge?

ValKey
2007-04-20, 08:14 PM
*Pinky looks annoyed*yes yes, data...memories, knowledge..names of all the people she knows..everything like that is in here. And it is hard work filing everything in here!

Chaotic Bob
2007-04-20, 08:18 PM
Hm, sorry to hear that, but that is your job, so what can be done?

ValKey
2007-04-20, 08:22 PM
well I can give you a tour of the place if you want

Chaotic Bob
2007-04-20, 08:24 PM
That would be nice. Lead away!

ValKey
2007-04-20, 08:30 PM
*Pinky nods a little bit and opens up a door*this is where all the happy memories are..*most of them seem to involve you, though there is a few things from ValKey's childhood in there..*

Chaotic Bob
2007-04-20, 08:33 PM
Would ValKey mind if I had a peek? I won't if she doesn't wish it, but I'm a bit curious.

ValKey
2007-04-20, 08:39 PM
Go ahead Rizzen..*she looks at Pinky, with a worried look on her face*your not going to show the bad part of my mind..are you?
*Pinky brushed ValKey on the cheek*no part of you is bad, though I will only show that part if he wants to see it
*ValKey isn't sure if she wants him to see it or not, part was going if he did..he would understand her better. The other part thought she didn't want anyone to have to see that*

Chaotic Bob
2007-04-20, 08:43 PM
Rizzen watches ValKey, curious, but decides against it and pokes his head into the door Pinky opened.

ValKey
2007-04-20, 08:54 PM
*The first thing you see, was young ValKey playing with another girl. She was putting on a puppet show for her giggling*And the ensy weency spider..went down the water spout!*an adult came over, and watched her a little bit seeming rather amused by the play. After a while the girl and the adult left*

Chaotic Bob
2007-04-20, 09:00 PM
Rizzen smiles slightly, continuing yo watch.

ValKey
2007-04-20, 09:07 PM
*the scene switches, now ValKey looked around thirteen or so. She was sitting in a cave looking over at some eggs. When a boy walked into the cave, giving her a smile*I was starting to think it was impossible to find you ValKey um...I was wondering...if you would want to go out on a date?*ValKey seemed surprised the guy was there*well my grandfather usually ruins just meeting someone...maybe if I ask my brothers to distract him*the guy grins*already been done...*the walk off together. VAlkey blinks and looks over at Rizzen, blushing a deep red at that one. She wasn't sure how he would react*

Chaotic Bob
2007-04-20, 09:12 PM
Rizzen simply smiles wider and seems almost more interested.

ValKey
2007-04-20, 09:19 PM
*the scence switched, Rizzen might get a clue that what was being shown was like an example of happy moments at each life stage..child, teenager, and now..when ValKey was all grown up. You saw ValKey talking to her brothers*are you sure you can do this..for...me?*Shawn leans a hand on her*you deserve it, out of all of us he torments you the most.We don't want you to have to live by the iron fist of our grandfather any more*ValKey looks at him and sighs a little bit*he uses that terrible rod..it hurts me to see it...*her brothers shoo her*just go before he catches you!*ValKey hugs all three of her brothers before running off, you see her at the center of town, seeming unsure of herself and just hiding in the bushes, watching and waiting*

Chaotic Bob
2007-04-20, 09:27 PM
Rizzen nods slightly and decides that he's seen enough, pulling away from the door.
Interesting. Looks like your life wasn't all bad after all, Val.

ValKey
2007-04-20, 09:32 PM
I never said it was all bad. Are..you going to look at the dark part or just that?

Chaotic Bob
2007-04-20, 09:38 PM
That depends, do you want me to see the dark part?

ValKey
2007-04-20, 09:43 PM
I don't know. You might understand me better if you see it. But..I don't want anyone else to have to go through that...

Chaotic Bob
2007-04-20, 09:48 PM
If it will make you uncomfortable, then I won't look.

ValKey
2007-04-20, 09:51 PM
*Pinky looks over*I could just show him a small part, he doesn't have to see everything
*VaLkey looks off a little bit and nodded slightly*

Chaotic Bob
2007-04-20, 09:58 PM
A small part will be fine.
He watches ValKey with mild concern.

ValKey
2007-04-20, 10:09 PM
*Pinky opens the door*everyone has a part like this to them, there is nothing to be ashamed of*ypou would think with someone like Pinky to support her, that ValKey would be better off. She slowly opens the door*here you are
*ValKey lets in a breath...though...she was curious*

Chaotic Bob
2007-04-20, 10:12 PM
Rizzen nods and pokes his head into the doorway.

ValKey
2007-04-20, 10:27 PM
*You see a black dragon sitting there, it started to reach out a scaley hand from out of the door, grabbing ValKey in it;s talons, rubbing his claw over his belly. His eyes glint wickedly as he licks his teeth* Let me sing a song..*he had a deep, soothing voice*A story about ValKey. The most useless girl, that I ever did see. Jealous of her sister, and can't make any friends. Nobody really wants her. Her love truly wishes to be..the person he was before they met. Your so useless..your doomed to be alone...*he tossed her in a pit, you hear her crying out. Then he starts to bury her in the pit, staring..over at you*There's nothing you can do..hear he cry...see her dying...it's over now..you see I am not lying *the door closes shut with a bang*

Chaotic Bob
2007-04-20, 10:31 PM
Rizzen blinks and steps back from the door.
Pinky. Open the door again.
The sword now in his hands may say something of his intentions.

ValKey
2007-04-20, 10:35 PM
*The door opened up with a creak as if an invisible hand opened it. The black Dragon looked at you with the sword and started to laugh*You think you can kill me with that..come on..and it is too late now..she is dead..now go away and live your life without her..*a hand started to poke up from the dirt*help..help*the dragon pushed the hand in, making a noise as he starts to bury her in rocks*

Chaotic Bob
2007-04-20, 10:39 PM
I'd rather not.
He throws the sword at the Dragon's face and dashes towards its, another blade already materializing.

ValKey
2007-04-20, 10:44 PM
*the dragon digs into the pile of rocks and stuff, holding up the lifeless figure of ValKey in one claw* I wouldn't come any closer than I would..I am rather..hungry you know*nibbles on her arm*

Chaotic Bob
2007-04-20, 10:55 PM
Rizzen watches the Dragon in complete silence for all of 3 seconds befores charging with a most inhuman yell. He seems particularly interested in making sure that the Dragon's throat gets to meet his sword rather closely.

ValKey
2007-04-20, 10:59 PM
*The sword seemed to go through the dragon, like it was just an illusion. You can feel something tugging to pull you out of the room*

Chaotic Bob
2007-04-20, 11:05 PM
Rizzen! Snap the hell out of it! You're...soul is leaking...crap.
Rizzen is expelled from the room and stares blankly at his body, where a faint purple mist that is only visible to him appears to be leaving.

ValKey
2007-04-20, 11:07 PM
Rizzen?*ValKey shook at what she had saw, though Val had seen something different than he did..the black dragon was good at poking at just the right point that got to people*

Chaotic Bob
2007-04-20, 11:11 PM
Rizzen blinked and the view of the mist vanished.
Pardon?

ValKey
2007-04-20, 11:15 PM
Are you alright? I shouldn't of showed you that...

Chaotic Bob
2007-04-20, 11:18 PM
I'm...fine. Just a little disturbed I guess.
He moves over and hugs ValKey.

ValKey
2007-04-20, 11:24 PM
*she hugs him back*the blackdragon has a way to get to people..you wanna head for home and relax?

Chaotic Bob
2007-04-20, 11:26 PM
That sounds lovely, Val. Got a preplanned escape route for us?

ValKey
2007-04-20, 11:31 PM
Just go through the back door.*points and the word EXIT was there

Chaotic Bob
2007-04-20, 11:34 PM
How conveniant...
He shrugs and leads ValKey over to the door, opening it.

ValKey
2007-04-20, 11:38 PM
*she heads through the door, and they would appear back in the huts*

Chaotic Bob
2007-04-20, 11:40 PM
Rizzen looks back once more before stepping through the door himself.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-16, 11:01 PM
Rizzen steps in from a portal, calmly looking around.

Uberblah
2007-05-16, 11:07 PM
Ishmale comes in somehow getting ahead of Crystal. He looks aound.
Wow....

ValKey
2007-05-16, 11:21 PM
*Crystal shakes her head as she looks around*so this is where dreams come from..interesting
*ValKey grins a little bit rubbing her hands a little bit*ah here we are. I wonder if this will work like I hoped*paused and then starts to sing*The birds and the bees and the sycamore trees, and a big soda fountain. Welcome everyone, to big rock candy mountain! *As she sings, a scene of a mountain appears, there is a river running through it. At first glance..it just seems like a normal everyday place. Nothing that Val really needed to go to a dream scape to show you..but..as you look closer..something seems...odd about it. Everything..and I mean everything in made out of some sort of candy*

Uberblah
2007-05-16, 11:23 PM
Ishmale watches in amazement as the candyland takes shape.
Whoa... This is pretty sweet.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-16, 11:24 PM
Rizzen grins and plucks at some of the grass.
Excellant, Val.

ValKey
2007-05-16, 11:32 PM
sweet literally. You guys are free to add whatever you want in here
*Crystal looks around looking amazed*what is this, a dentist's nightmare or something. Are the animals around here edible too?*she watched as a chocolate bunny jumped out of a bush to answer her question* ooh that would be neat..if there was a gingerbread house..like in Hansel and Gretel*and..as she said it..there was, Crystal walked to there curiously to try and look in the window*

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-16, 11:35 PM
Rizzen grins and a candy cane saber appears in his hands.
Candy duel, Ishmale?

Uberblah
2007-05-16, 11:36 PM
Watch out Crystal! There might be a witch!
He chuckles a little then picks up a handful of grass and starts munching on it.
Mmm... You know what this place needs? Twizzlers!
Man-sized Twizzlers fall from the sky and stick in the ground. Ishmale smiles then goes over to one and starts eating it. Then he looks at Rizzen, picking up a candycane for himself.
Engarde.

((you can't have a place made of candy and not have Twizzlers :smallbiggrin:))

ValKey
2007-05-16, 11:45 PM
Figures, you men think of fighting the first thing you come in here! Well...I am going to have to do something about that!*smirks a little bit, as some clouds start to appear, and it starts to rain marshmellows.*
*Crystal was opening the door of the house, and..as Ishmale said there was a witch inside there. But she was just a little girl in a Halloween costume. She looks around at everyone, sniffling a little bit at them*cuse me..I..think I got losted*she looks scared, especailly at Ishmale. It seems to be a human girl. She probably never seen anything like you before*

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-16, 11:49 PM
Rizzen sticks his tongue out at ValKey and points his sabercane at her. It spews chocolate milk. He looks over at the child, heart dissolving into a puddle of mush. Children got to him rather easily.

Uberblah
2007-05-16, 11:49 PM
Ishmale laughs at the marshmallows. He swings his cane at Rizzen, the tip turning into vanilla frosting just before impact. He doesn't notice the child.

ValKey
2007-05-16, 11:55 PM
*The little girl starts to skip closer to Rizzen, since he was human he wasn't as scary as the others. She watches what he was doing. Then she noticed everything was made out of candy and her eyes got all big*wow.did you make this place Mr?
*Crystal was now exploring the inside of the house. ValKey shook herself off as the chocolate milk came at her. She then grabbed a candy cane*well I guess if you can't beat em, you might as well join um

Uberblah
2007-05-16, 11:59 PM
Ishmale swings at Val, shooting giant marshmallows at her.
That's the spirit!

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-17, 12:03 AM
Rizzen is too focused on the girl to notice much else.
No, not me. My lovely wife. If you want to, you can eat the stuff around you.

ValKey
2007-05-17, 12:09 AM
*Val stabs one of the marsh mellows with the candy cane*ha..you think you can beat me? I am a master of the candy cane weapon!*she jabs at Ishmale with it, then grins a little bit*maybe we can gang up on Rizzen while he is talking to the kid
*the girl looks at Rizzen and puts a finger in her mouth* I can eat everything in here? Even you?

Uberblah
2007-05-17, 12:10 AM
Ishmale dodges the jab nods and smiles.
Let's go.
He silently makes his way towards Rizzen.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-17, 12:11 AM
Rizzen laughs and shakes his head.
No, I'm afraid I can't eaten.

ValKey
2007-05-17, 12:15 AM
*ValKey sneaks up near Rizzen with her candy cane. For some reason the kid talking to Rizzen doesn't notice what they are doing*you lied mister, momma said that it is bad to lie. If you lie..you will go to jail

Uberblah
2007-05-17, 12:17 AM
Ishmale suppresses his laughter at the kid's comment then starts firing giant marshmallows at the two. Mainly Rizzen though.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-17, 12:24 AM
Rizzen turns to face the onslaught, only to get greeted by his favorite dead time amoeba.

((And reality once more tears me from Town :smallsigh: ))

ValKey
2007-05-17, 12:24 AM
*as the kid got hit, she starts to run away screaming* ahhh it is a monster..hellp momma before it eats me!

Uberblah
2007-05-17, 12:26 AM
Ishmale frowns as the girl runs away screeming.
I guess I'm not good with kids...

((night DB))

ValKey
2007-05-17, 12:31 AM
*Val looks at him*aww I am sure your fine..but she sort of seems unfamiliar with creatures like us...*Crystal comes out done with exploring the house, the kid was now hiding behind a tree crying for her mommy*

Uberblah
2007-05-17, 12:33 AM
That's what I thought. And this is a dream isn't it? So nothing's real right?
He starts smiling again as he realizes that he may still be good with children.

ValKey
2007-05-17, 12:39 AM
It's a dream, and if you are really worried about dealing with kids..she is good practice*Crystal looked over at the crying girl behind a the tree, slowly moving towards her. The closer Crystal came..the louder the girl cried*how do we calm her down?

Uberblah
2007-05-17, 12:41 AM
Um... give her candy? No. Talk to her? Nah she's crying to much to understand. I don't know.

ValKey
2007-05-17, 12:43 AM
Maybe start acting really friendly so she will know we are not scary!

Uberblah
2007-05-17, 01:46 AM
he chuchles.
Who knows for sure?
Then deadtime takes jim away.

Uberblah
2007-05-18, 09:41 PM
Ishmale undeadtimes and looks around, slightly confused. After a moment he realizes where he is. The fact that he still has a candycane in his hands doesn't hurt either.

((huh... i don't remember putting him in dead time... :smalltongue:))

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-18, 09:47 PM
((aw well))

Rizzen twitches and shakes off his amoeba, glancing around at everyone's changed positions.
Huh. Scared the kid did you?

Uberblah
2007-05-18, 09:49 PM
Ishmale looks over with a small frown.
Yeah I think so. I hope that doesn't mean I'm bad with kids in general.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-18, 09:56 PM
Probably not. This is mostly all made up. Still got to be careful though, still don't want to be killed by something. Since we're not here by the conventional 'dreaming' method, if we die, we die.
He sighs and watches the girl cower, slight sadness in his eyes.
Still don't like watching it though.

Uberblah
2007-05-18, 09:58 PM
Ishmale looks shocked then frowns again.
That's a comforting thought.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-18, 10:02 PM
Isn't it? No dangerous thoughts.
He blinks and swears as dream matter coalesces in front of him.
My bad.

The dream matter swirls together and takes the shape of a large, greyish with purple tinted highlights in its fur, wolf. Rizzen watches this and his eyes widen. Interestingly, he now seems to be quite frozen with an unexplained fear.

Uberblah
2007-05-18, 10:06 PM
Ishmale looks on with worry.
What's that?
Subconciously he has formed two longswords a fireball and a ball of electricity.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-18, 10:08 PM
Rizzen is unable to answer as he takes a halting step back and his pupils dialate, suggesting that his mind just traveled elsewhere. In this case, a almost repressed memory.

The wolf eyes Rizzen with a grin.
"Didn't finish the job I see, one Seareer yet lives. No little girl to save your scrawy hide this time."
It would appear to not be noticing Ishmale at all.

Uberblah
2007-05-18, 10:10 PM
What the hell is going on? Well I'm not letting Rizzen get hurt. So let's see where this goes.
Ishmale silently watches and waits.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-18, 10:18 PM
Rizzen begins to mumble incoherantly, not making a single move to get away from the wolf, as he is still pretty out of it.

The wolf grins wider and a slight mist begins to spread from it.
"Got me off guard she did, but I don't sense her magic, so too bad for you."
With that, he begins to walk purposefully towards Rizzen.

Uberblah
2007-05-18, 10:25 PM
Ishmale senses danger and decides that now is the time to act. He attempts to knock the wolf off course with a series of fire and electrical attacks.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-18, 10:34 PM
Rizzen continues to mumble.
They're back...
"Get in the cellar, Rizzen, your father will try to rally the militia."
I'm scared...
Apparently this wolf has some backround with Rizzen.

The wolf darts aside, dodging the first couple, but getting slammed by the last ones. It stands up, smoking slightly.
"Traded the girl for an insect? Joy."
The mist around the wolf is rapidly turning into a very thick fog.

Uberblah
2007-05-18, 10:37 PM
Ishmale doesn't pay attention to the connection between them, just making sure Rizzen is safe until he snaps out of it. To hopefully speed up the process, he shoots a very small bolt of electricity at Rizzen. Just enough to make him feel it and snap out of his fear. Then Ishmale turns to where the wolf and doesn't see him at first. Then he sees a faint outline before the fog thickens too much. Ishmale fires more at the general area where he saw the wolf.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-18, 10:41 PM
The dialogue all happens to be going on in Rizzen's head anyway, so Ishmale would have no chance to recognize it.
"Get into the cellar, quickly!"
Rizzen flees into the cellar, where he is met by the much younger Katalia.
They don't stand a chance, Rizzen. You know this.
I kn-
At that time he is zapped and he looks straight at the wolf. He slowly grits his teeth and a quite startling fury begins to form in his eyes.

The wolf fades into the fog, quite literally melding with it. It laughs and its voice is heard throughout the fog.
"What makes you different that the village elders, insect?"

Uberblah
2007-05-18, 10:45 PM
Ishmale looks around for the source of the voice.
What elders are you talking about?

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-18, 10:53 PM
Rizzen begins to quiver and shadows well up around him.

The wolf's voice is coming from everywhere within the fog.
"The elders of the Seareers' village. They're dead of course, but had similar talents as yours."
The wolf grows alarmed when it notices Rizzen's actions.
"Just like that girl..."

Uberblah
2007-05-18, 10:56 PM
Oh really? But they weren't me know were they?
He continues looking around in the fog, trying to find the outline of the wolf.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-18, 10:59 PM
Rizzen closes his eyes and shoots up out of the fog, looking down at it.

The wolf is no where to be seen, melding with the fog can do that to a being. Though, right after that, the wolf rematerializes behind Ishmale and lunges at his neck.
"No, you will merely die differently."

Uberblah
2007-05-18, 11:00 PM
Ishmale senses it a little late and gets bitten on the shoulder instead of the neck with the free sword hand, he brings it around and tries to run it through the wolf's head.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-18, 11:05 PM
Rizzen watches the conflict from his lofty position, waiting for the right moment.

The wolf immediately begins to remeld with the fog after the bite, but is a tad slow and gets caught in the back as the sword passes through where its head used to be.
"That hurt, insect."

Uberblah
2007-05-18, 11:08 PM
Good.
That's all he says as he watches the wolf meld back into the fog.
If Conrad were here I'm sure he could summon up a giant fan to blow this fog away.

((could that happen here? could Ishmale have a giant fan form or make a Conrad to make one?))

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-18, 11:15 PM
((I'm sure he could make a giant fan easily enough))

Rizzen continues to wait, fury still simmering in his eyes.

The wolf thickens the fog further, reducing visibility to about 3 feet in all probability.
"I'm not that simple to exterminate though..."

Uberblah
2007-05-18, 11:18 PM
Well then let's clear the area.
Large, powerful fans appear blowing in all directions outward from Ishmale. All the fans are approx. 2 feet away from where he's standing now.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-18, 11:22 PM
Amazing how the fog stubbornly fails to react to the winds, staying exactly where it is.
"It follows my will and goes where I wish, not you."
It then reforms and attacks Ishmale from behind again.

Rizzen reacts by throwing a large ball of concentrated shadow at it.

Uberblah
2007-05-18, 11:24 PM
Half expecting it this time, Ishmale steps out of the way and hopes that the wolf jumps into one of the fans' blades.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-18, 11:28 PM
((*blink* I thought you meant fans as in the little paper things you wave with your hand. How would Ishmale know about the existance of mechanical fans?))

Regardless, the wolf flies past Ishmale and avoids both the shadow ball and fans, having planned for the fans and avoiding the shadow ball on pure luck.

Rizzen frowns as the wolf remelds.

Uberblah
2007-05-18, 11:31 PM
((this is Town. how does anyone know of guns and laptops?))

Seeing as the fans have done no good, they disappear. Ishmale tenses and his senses become even sharper as he awaits the next attack.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-18, 11:34 PM
((Some of the people come from places where said technology is actually present I believe and as for Yurioc, he merely found some books in the Omnishop and that's how he knows))

Rizzen watches the thick fog, eyes straining for a sillouette.

The wolf forms and lunges at Ishmale, but remelds right before Ishmale responds.

Uberblah
2007-05-18, 11:37 PM
((i know but not all have said that))

Ishmale turns and slashes at the wolf, not realizing it had remelded before the attack could do damage. He curses softly and goes back on alert.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-18, 11:41 PM
The wolf launches another attack, this time more complex. It forms in front of Ishmale, charges, remelds and repeats from different directions. After a good amount of this it actually fails to remeld and simply tries to grab Ishmale's throat.

Rizzen proceeds to fire a massive amount of shadow down at the area around Ishmale.

Uberblah
2007-05-18, 11:44 PM
Ishmale constantly turns as the wolf charges and remelds. When the wolf fails to remeld, Ishmale's grazed on the throat as he falls back to allow the wolf to pass over him. He starts bleeding and for the moment doesn't realize it. Instead as he's falling back, he thrusts the swords upward and shoots fire and electricity into the wolf's arc.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-18, 11:49 PM
The combination shadows on top and sword plus elements on bottom annihilates the wolf. Simple, eh? Didn't say it was a hard fight, just irritating to hit the wolf.

Rizzen remains where he is, allowing his anger to ebb away as he realized what he'd succumbed to.

Uberblah
2007-05-18, 11:52 PM
Ishmale gets up and looks around. It's then that he realizes he's bleeding. That and the fact that he's starting to slowly lose conciousness.
Damn...
Lucky for him this is a dream realm, eh? A healing potion appears infront of him and he hastily drinks it down. The throat wound quickly stops bleeding and closes up. Ishmale rubs the previously slashed area lightly.
Damn that hurts now...
He sways a bit as he's still light headed.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-18, 11:56 PM
Rizzen watches Ishmale quietly as the fog begins to disperse and the wolf's corpse fade.
Now would be a good time to sort through a few memories I think.
Without a word a black orb appears around Rizzen, his little 'hidey hole' if you will.

Uberblah
2007-05-18, 11:57 PM
Ishmale quietly explores the candyland that they're in, occasionally stopping to try some of the candy.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-19, 12:07 AM
Rizzen remains in his orb, probably will stay there for awhile too. He has quite a few memories to sort through.

Uberblah
2007-05-19, 12:10 AM
((in that case i'm gonna get some sleep. night))

Ishmale dead times in the middle of eating a creampuff mushroom.

((mmm... creampuffs... Wisconsin makes the best))

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-19, 12:11 AM
((Creampuffs? Ok...goodnight then))

Rizzen remains in the orb predictably.

Uberblah
2007-05-19, 09:10 PM
Ishmale frees from dead time and finishes eating his creampuff mushroom. Then he continues to wander and eat.

Uberblah
2007-05-20, 08:49 PM
Ishmale once again comes out of dead time. He looks over at Rizzen's hidey hole to see if he's done sorting out his thoughts and such.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-20, 09:00 PM
Rizzen's hidey hole is no longer in the sky.

Uberblah
2007-05-20, 09:07 PM
Ishmale smiles over at Rizzen.
Feeling better I see.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-20, 09:08 PM
Rizzen looks up from a small hole in the ground and shrugs.
Not really.

Uberblah
2007-05-20, 09:10 PM
Ishmale's smile fades a bit.
Ah. I see. Are you making any possitive progress with the sorting?

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-20, 09:13 PM
Progress yes. Positive, not really.
He returns to looking at the hole and appears to be securing the end of a rope next to its edge.

Uberblah
2007-05-20, 09:42 PM
Ishmale comes over and looks into the hole. He assumes Rizzen is planning on descending into it.
Want some help?

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-20, 09:44 PM
The hole apparently leads into a black void. Throughout said void are scattered silverish orbs. Some are large than others, presumably closer, and in a straight drop from the hold is a massive cluster of them.
Depends on if you want to go into Dreamhart or not.

Uberblah
2007-05-20, 09:49 PM
Ishmale shrugs.
I don't care. Gotta rope?
Then he realizes that he's in a dream realm and a rope and hook appear in front of him.
Nevermind. I got one.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-20, 09:57 PM
Rizzen grabs his rope and hops into the hole without a word. He thanks the fact that he doesn't have to breath, because he would probably be having problems with that outside of the dreamscape.

Uberblah
2007-05-20, 09:59 PM
Ishmale securely fastens his rope to the edge of the hole and descends after Rizzen.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-20, 10:02 PM
((hope Ishmale there doesn't require air, because he's going to be airless for a bit))

Rizzen continues his steady descent towards Dreamhart, swinging away from a nearby dreamscape.

Uberblah
2007-05-20, 10:05 PM
((like you said, it's only a dream))

Ishmale doesn't seem bothered by the lack of air as he continues to follow Rizzen.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-20, 10:06 PM
((Uh...actually, that only applies in the dreamscapes...Ishmale and Rizzen are currently outside the dreamscapes >.>))

Rizzen continues his rather uneventful descent.

Uberblah
2007-05-20, 10:09 PM
((yeah... i realized that after i posted))

Now's about the time Ishmale realizes that he can't breathe well. He quickens his descent as Asphyxia starts to kick in.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-20, 10:11 PM
Rizzen looks up at Ishmale and swears; it still a long way to Dreamhart. He let's go of his rope and freefalls, motioning Ishmale to do the same.

Uberblah
2007-05-20, 10:12 PM
Ishmale does so. He holds on to as much air as he has left.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-20, 10:15 PM
Rizzen notices that their rate of descent will still take them a few minutes to reach Dreamhart and Ishmale didn't have that kind of time. He whirls a few shadows from a pocket and slows himself down enough to allow Ishmale to level with him. He then nudges Ishmale in a direction that will take them into the nearest dreamscape. Rizzen sincerely hopes that they don't land on anything solid, because they probably won't be able to manipulate this 'scape.

Uberblah
2007-05-20, 10:19 PM
Ishmale gets pushed into the near 'scape and luckily for him it's a fishing dream. He lands with a large splash, much to the surprise and anger of the dreamer. The dreamer is angry because all the fish swam away. Ishmale looks at him appologetically before taking a few large breaths and holding onto one. Then he jumps out of the 'scape to continue his fall to Dreamhart.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-20, 10:27 PM
Rizzen watches Ishmale and doesn't realize that he's slipping half-way into a dreamscape. He looks in and gapes.
Oh dear gods.

Uberblah
2007-05-20, 10:30 PM
As Ishmale continues to fall, he grabs for Rizzen's hand to pull him out of the 'scape.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-20, 10:36 PM
Rizzen, in response, shoves Ishmale away from him and begins to pull himself into the dreamscape.

Uberblah
2007-05-20, 10:38 PM
Ishmale latches on to the edge of the dreamscape and pulls himself in as well.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-20, 10:43 PM
In the dreamscape would be the exact same scene Rizzen was witnessing during the wolf fight. He just gapes as a fog settles over what used to be his home village.

Uberblah
2007-05-20, 10:46 PM
Ishmale stands up and breaths. Then he looks around and recognizes the fog.
Dammit...
He readies his swords and elements.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-20, 10:48 PM
Rizzen begins to wordlessly walk into the dreamscape.

Uberblah
2007-05-20, 10:49 PM
Ishmale silently follows.
This has got to be tough for him.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-20, 10:53 PM
Rizzen continues to walk in and his head snaps to two small figures running as fast as humanly possible out of the fog. Muffled yells and screams roll out of the village.

Uberblah
2007-05-20, 10:55 PM
Ishmale watches the two run by and tenses as he follows Rizzen into the fog.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-20, 10:57 PM
Rizzen breaks after the figures, hardly noticing as a wolf narrowly misses taking his head off behind him.

The figures stop by a tree a little ways out of the woods. One appears to stare dumbly at the village while the other gently pulls the first away.

Uberblah
2007-05-20, 11:00 PM
Ishmale debates whether to continue to village or go after Rizzen.
Well we killed that other one together. I probably couldn't have done it without him...
He follows Rizzen but at a slightly slower pace.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-20, 11:03 PM
Rizzen darts behind a tree, just in time to avoid being seen by either figure.

The staring one is reluctantly pulled away following the puller.

Uberblah
2007-05-20, 11:06 PM
Ishmale dissipates any weapon and element he has produced and continues following at a short distance, making sure not to be seen.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-20, 11:11 PM
Don't beat yourself up over this Rizzen...there's nothing we could have done. I only had enough magic for us.
But those were our families...friends...all dead...

Rizzen closes his eyes and leans againsts his tree, sighing quietly.

Uberblah
2007-05-20, 11:14 PM
Ishmale catches up and hides behind a tree near Rizzen's. He watches the two figures and then his eyes widen. He looks at Rizzen and tries something.
Can you understand me Rizzen?
He figures that since this is a dream, it's possible to speak telepathically.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-20, 11:18 PM
Rizzen turns to Ishmale and nods slowly.

The second figure, clearly a girl from this distance bites her lip and pulls the other figure, clearly a boy, deeper into the woods and away from the village.

Uberblah
2007-05-20, 11:19 PM
Ishmale nods back.
That's you and Katalia isn't it?

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-20, 11:21 PM
It's possible.
With that he promptly falls out of the dreamscape. But not before the girl turns around and sees his head as he leaves. Her eyes widen and the entire dreamscape begins to contort.

Uberblah
2007-05-20, 11:22 PM
Ishmale takes a deep breath before following Rizzen out of the dreamscape.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-20, 11:25 PM
As he leaves the dreamscape contorts further and it suddenly becomes very bleak, the last thing leaving is the suddenly confused looking girl. Apparently the inhabitant woke up.

Rizzen continues his slow freefall towardss Dreamhart, completely silent.

Uberblah
2007-05-20, 11:27 PM
Ishmale falls towards Dreamhart doing to things. The first is trying to keep air in his body. The second is wondering why the dream started contorting as they left. He gets an idea and decides to ask Rizzen next time he can speak freely.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-20, 11:31 PM
Rizzen bends his body to dodge another dreamscape, but gets a peak anyway.

A small girl in a playground on a hill, surrounded by a large dragon.

He thinks nothing of this and continues his fall past it.

Uberblah
2007-05-20, 11:34 PM
Ishmale is already off course from that dreamscape but has to dodge one with an open field burning and two people laughing maniacally. He raises an eyebrow and continues falling. He'll have to land in the next dreamscape for air if they don't get to Dreamhart soon.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-20, 11:36 PM
They were on the outer fringes of the Realm of Dreams, meaning a newer dreamscape. They're only about half-way to Dreamhart.

Rizzen narrows his eyes as they continue to fall.

Uberblah
2007-05-20, 11:43 PM
Ishmale falls into a dreamscape. This one has a lot of kittens and puppies. He lands with a THUD and groans a bit. He gets up and smiles at the fuzzy creatures but it vanishes quickly as all their eyes turn red and they snarl at him. He takes a deep breath again and jumps but not before getting bitten on the foot by a kitten and dragging it out with him. He tries to push the kitten off but it's teeth are firmly dug into his foot. He shakes his foot but that doesn't work either. Finally he fireballs it which causes the kitten to meow loudly and fly off and into a random dreamscape. Other dreamscapes may notice raining blood as Ishmale falls and his foot bleeds profusely.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-20, 11:46 PM
Rizzen doesn't even register dreamscapes he passes through at this point.

Honeymoons.
Dragons.
Wars.
Fields.
Schools.
Streets.
Cities.

All ignored as he plummets ever closer to Dreamhart.

Uberblah
2007-05-20, 11:51 PM
Ishmale continues to bleed and fall. One of the wedding dreams he passes is ruined as the bride's dress becomes stained and she screams. That's about all he pays attention too.
Oops.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-20, 11:55 PM
Rizzen continues to speed towards Dreamhart, ignoring more dreamscapes still.

Walks.
Oceans.
Ships.
Burning skies.
Explosions.
Flowery meadows.
Cheerful dances.

All ignored and Dreamhart is almost upon them.

Uberblah
2007-05-20, 11:56 PM
Ishmale still falls and bleeds.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-21, 12:03 AM
Rizzen comes near the border of Dreamheart, which his player just realized he'd been misspelling this entire time. Rizzen eyes the rolling chaos of destroyed dreamscapes and pulls a small shadow shield around himself as he falls in.

Uberblah
2007-05-21, 12:05 AM
((but 'Dreamhart' looks cooler...))

Ishmale falls into Dreamheart as well and braces for impact.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-21, 12:08 AM
There is no 'impact' persay, but there is a hell of a lot of chaos around, balls of fire, streaks of lightning, random chunks of earth, bizarre creatures.

One of said bizarre creatures gets too close to Rizzen and finds that it's body is now in two pieces.

Rizzen continues to looks ahead, apparently merely reaching Dreamheart wasn't his goal.

Uberblah
2007-05-21, 12:12 AM
((so does that mean they're floating, standing, what?))

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-21, 12:14 AM
((Oh they're still falling all right, and they will be for another minute or so. Unless they get massacred by the surrounding chaos...>.>))

Uberblah
2007-05-21, 12:16 AM
((ah. alrighty then))

Ishmale is singed by a few fire balls and smashes against a few chunks of earth as he continues to fall. He is able to kill any creature that comes his way though.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-21, 12:19 AM
As Rizzen falls, a rather massive ball of lightning sizzels through him and on its merry way.

Rizzen gasps slightly and does what he can to remain conscious after that. Not helped by the newest monstrosity to show up.

A large dragon shaped creature, drenched in what would appear to be tar and having no tail to speak of, looms up below him.

Uberblah
2007-05-21, 12:22 AM
Ishmale notices the dragon.
S***.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-21, 12:27 AM
Rizzen tries to curl out of the way, but stops immediately when he sees something much worse than any dragon. He sees a Dreamheart Tempest. He grits his teeth and turns back to the dragon, suddenly very eager to deal with it and hurry past.

The dragon-creature yowls and fires a blast of green fire at Rizzen, who swerves around it.

Uberblah
2007-05-21, 12:29 AM
Ishmale dodges the fire since he's almost directly above Rizzen. He fires a few fireballs at the dragon's eyes as well as some daggers.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-21, 12:33 AM
Rizzen suddenly yells in frustration as the Tempest swirls closer. He really didn't want to die right here. His lips retract in a fierce growl and his body runs over with shadows, producing a form that looks very much like Katalia's soul form and what sRizzen always looks like.

The dragon-creature, having no eyes to speak of, instead takes the attacks in its chest, where it squirms slightly and implodes, then explodes into a giant bird.

Uberblah
2007-05-21, 12:35 AM
Ishmale watches the implosion and explosion with confusion before turning his attention to the Tempest.
What is that thing?

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-21, 12:39 AM
Rizzen ignores Ishmale as his body suddenly becomes a writhing mass of blades and he streaks towards the bird-creature.

The massive swirl of elemental energy that was the Tempest swirls ever closer.

The bird squawks and pecks at Rizzen.

Uberblah
2007-05-21, 12:42 AM
Ishmale is torn as to what to attack so he attacks both with daggers and fire.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-21, 12:46 AM
Interestingly, instead of pecking Rizzen, the bird's beak becomes a massive bloody mass as its ripped to shreds by Rizzen's form. The rest of the bird soon follows as he passes through. The daggers instead strike Rizzen, but seem to go unnoticed.

The Tempest can be felt in what passes for air within Dreamheart, it is so close now.

Uberblah
2007-05-21, 12:48 AM
Ishmale cringes as he watches the daggers hit Rizzen.
Oops.
He turns and watches the tempest loom ever closer. He tries to move away and put whatever he can inbetween as he continues to fall.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-21, 12:51 AM
Rizzen flies onward, but the seems to invariably go towards the Tempest. It dawns on him, they had been falling towards the storm the whole time...it hadn't moved at all...
He swears loudly, but knows his target is in the middle of the storm. The shadows wrap around him protectively as he hurtles towards the storm.

Uberblah
2007-05-21, 12:52 AM
Ishmale follows and wraps himself in fire and electricity.
What did I get myself into?

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-21, 12:55 AM
Rizzen hurtles through the storm, his shadows offers meager protection against the elementals ravaging through the Tempest. He is jostled around and feels quite a bit of pain.

Uberblah
2007-05-21, 01:01 AM
Ishmale is also caused pain as he follows Rizzen.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-21, 01:03 AM
Rizzen winces as the elements become more intense and the shadows are flayed from his form.
No no no no no no no

Uberblah
2007-05-21, 01:04 AM
Ishmale is constantly recreating the two elements around him as he's cut, battered, scraped, etc.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-21, 01:07 AM
NO!
Rizzen yells in a silent agony as his own flesh begins to slowly suffer the same fate as the shadows just did.

Uberblah
2007-05-21, 01:09 AM
Ishmale watches in horror as Rizzen's flesh is pulled away.
I may only have one shot at this.
He summons up as much non-lethal fire and electricity as he can and fires it at Rizzen in an attempt to push him through the storm.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-21, 01:11 AM
Unfortunately, Ishmale's elements are merely ripped away by the storm's elements, never evem getting close to Rizzen.

Rizzen grits his teeth and presses on, not that he really has a choice, but ignores the growing pain all over his body.

Uberblah
2007-05-21, 01:13 AM
F***
Ishmale tries another tactic. He uses said elements to propel himself forward and grab onto Rizzen to get them out of the storm.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-21, 01:14 AM
Rizzen hits part of the storm's inner wall of elements and is promptly whisked away at high speed out of sight from Ishmale.

Uberblah
2007-05-21, 01:15 AM
((was that good or bad?))

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-21, 01:17 AM
((Hm...well Rizzen is still in the storm, but got whisked away by the much more powerful wall of elements outside the storm's eye. You tell me))

Uberblah
2007-05-21, 01:21 AM
((well i'm assuming that it's good in the sense that he's almost at his goal but bad that he'll be ripped apart faster. I guess Ishmale will just have to push him into the eye))

Ishmale changes directions towards they outer wall of the eye. He waits until he can see Rizzen then times it so that he takes off and will hit Rizzen and knock him and himself into the eye where there shouldn't be anything.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-21, 01:22 AM
Despite the fact that DeBunny doesn't know how Ishmale manages to stop moving, that is beside the point. Ishmale doesn't see Rizzen fly back.

Uberblah
2007-05-21, 01:27 AM
((quite simple really. he doesn't exactly stop as much as slowly move forward. i wasn't too clear though :smallbiggrin:))

Ishmale continues into the eye of the storm. The pain of passing through the wall is immense. He still has yet to check the damages on his body and may not want to just yet.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-21, 01:29 AM
Ishmale would find that once in the eye fo the storm, he can longer even see the Tempest. It seems to not exist. Before him is a massive throne, floating in the center of the vast emptiness.

Uberblah
2007-05-21, 01:31 AM
Ishmale barely notices that. He's busily searching the void looking for Rizzen as he tries to keep himself at the same altitude by occasionally propelling upward.
S***, s***, s***. Come on Rizzen. Make your way in here already. Don't die on me.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-21, 01:33 AM
There is no Rizzen in sight.

However there is someone else in the void. Someone sitting in the throne and watching Ishmale with an expression of extreme amusement.

Uberblah
2007-05-21, 01:35 AM
Ishmale doesn't notice the person, still waiting for Rizzen to appear.
Dammit! If you don't survive for me, survive for Val. Don't die now.
He's starting to get really worried.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-21, 01:37 AM
Still no Rizzen in sight.

The being in the chair coughs, which rolls through the void, shaking the air.

Uberblah
2007-05-21, 01:39 AM
Ishmale does another scan before hearing the cough and looking down at the being.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-21, 01:40 AM
The being studies Ishmale more a moment then smiles.
"Why have you come, Ishmale?

Uberblah
2007-05-21, 01:44 AM
Ishmale looks surprised.
How do you know my name? And I came here to help a friend with some problems but I mis-launched myself trying to get him and myself here and now he's still in the middle of some choatic storm, being pulled apart. I need to figure out how to help him.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-21, 01:47 AM
Rizzen is fine. And I know your name for I know the name of all things.
The being continues to watch Ishmale, smiling.

Uberblah
2007-05-21, 01:49 AM
Ishmale still doesn't look relaxed.
Really? Prove it.
He's referring to Rizzen being alright.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-21, 01:50 AM
That is not within my power, Ishmale.

Uberblah
2007-05-21, 01:52 AM
He seems to start getting frustrated.
Then how do you know he's alright?!

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-21, 01:53 AM
I simply know.
The being radiates patience and seems to be waiting for Ishmale to do something in particular, though what, is not certain.

Uberblah
2007-05-21, 01:57 AM
You simply know? That's the best answer you can give? You simply know? My friend is dying out there and you 'simply know' he's alright? Bulls***
Fire and electricity form in all of his remaining hands since he seems to have lost one to the storm. He doesn't realize this yet.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-21, 01:59 AM
The being continues to smile patiently at Ishmale, much as a father would to a son who can't quite manage to use the fork right would.

Uberblah
2007-05-21, 02:01 AM
Ishmale's anger is slowly building up inside him and the fire and electricity starts to cover his entire body and are more intense than ever.

((what exactly is this thing waiting for?))

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-21, 02:04 AM
((you'll see))

The being continues to wait, smiling its patient smile.

Uberblah
2007-05-21, 02:07 AM
The fire and electricity is completely covering Ishmale now. It's burning and crackling very, very intensly. It almost seems as though Ishmale is made from it instead of it just covering him. He glares intently at the being.
What the hell is with the smile? What the hell do you want?

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-21, 02:12 AM
I've been waiting for you. And what is wrong with a simple smile.
Patience continues to radiate from the being.

Uberblah
2007-05-21, 02:13 AM
You've what? Why have you been waiting for me?

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-21, 02:15 AM
You have come for a reason, even if it is unknown to you.

Uberblah
2007-05-21, 02:16 AM
No... My reason is pretty clear. Help Rizzen.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-21, 02:18 AM
Ah, but you see. That isn't the reason you're here. Saving Rizzen merely became a new objective once you arrived.

Uberblah
2007-05-21, 02:19 AM
Ok... Well the original reason I came here is because Val wanted too along with Crystal and Rizzen.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-21, 02:20 AM
That is not the reason you ventured to True Dreamheart.

Uberblah
2007-05-21, 02:23 AM
Ishmale is now confused and angry and worried. The fire and electricity are still there and still as intense.
Ok. Then tell me, O Wise One, why am I here?
There is much sarcasm in his voice.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-21, 02:24 AM
It is not my place to tell you.

Uberblah
2007-05-21, 02:26 AM
Of course. I have to figure it out right? Any clues?

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-21, 02:27 AM
Why would Rizzen seek True Dreamheart? Why would he be willing to sacrifice his life to reach this place? Why when he has so much for him elsewhere? Friends, loved ones...

Uberblah
2007-05-21, 02:31 AM
Ishmale thinks.
He said he was going to try and sort out his thoughts and memories. Is there something inside him that he's trying to get rid of?

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-21, 02:34 AM
That is only a partial truth.

Uberblah
2007-05-21, 02:36 AM
Gods I'm no good at figuring things out. My attention to detail has deminished since I've met Crystal. Then what is the whole truth?

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-21, 02:36 AM
It is not my place to reveal Rizzen's secrets.

Uberblah
2007-05-21, 02:39 AM
Fine. Understandable. Then tell me how it connects to me. Or tell me why I'm truly here.

((are you getting off at the connection loss? i am))

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-21, 02:42 AM
((I should, but probably won't))

The being merely smiles.
That was merely the hint you requested.

Uberblah
2007-05-21, 02:47 AM
Now Ishmale is more frustrated than anything, but worry is still there.
Is there something Rizzen knows about this place that I don't?

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-21, 02:48 AM
Yes there is.

Uberblah
2007-05-21, 02:50 AM
Of course.
Then he falls into dead time.

((night))

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-21, 02:52 AM
((goodnight))

The being smiles and watches the dead time curiously.

---------------

In an alternate True Dreamheart....

Rizzen looks around wearily, doing his best to ignore the fact that he's missing a good portion of his flesh. He looks around and notices he's in a flowered meadow.
What the hell...?
He looks around in surprise as a small circle of light permeates around him and removes his potentially life threatening wounds.
Well well well, looks like Rizzen finally got up and took some initiative.
Rizzen whirls around and notices a young woman in a faded green dress leaning against a tree, watching him.
Is this the Dreamheart?
You would be correct there, Rizzen.

Uberblah
2007-05-21, 09:28 PM
Ishmale breaks out of dead time in the same state as he was going into it. He looks around a bit at the void, still wondering where Rizzen is.

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-21, 09:38 PM
The being in the throne continues to patiently watch Ismale.

-------------

Rizzen takes a tentative step towards the woman in green, who merely grins.

Uberblah
2007-05-21, 09:40 PM
Ishmale turns back to the being.
Is my purpose here to find my true belonging?

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-21, 09:58 PM
Something in the being's eyes flashes.
It is possible.

----------

So you're my ultimate goal, then?
No. Merely one of many goals you've set forth.
She holds a hand out to Rizzen.
Come, a retaste of childhood could do you some good, Rizzen.

Uberblah
2007-05-21, 09:59 PM
Let's say it is. How would I go about doing so?

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-21, 10:19 PM
Through me.

------------

Rizzen carefully takes the woman's hand and moments later finds himself a bit shorter and darting down the meadow. One child, a boy, pursues him. Scattering in other directions are other children.

Uberblah
2007-05-21, 10:20 PM
Ishmale looks confused.
Literally or metaphorically?

Chaotic Bob
2007-05-21, 10:35 PM
That is up to you, Ishmale.

-----------

Trip. Tag.
Now Rizzen was chasing another child down, easily gaining. The previous 'it' had left the game, as the rules of the game stated.