PDA

View Full Version : Fear Thine Own Name, Vaarsuvius

JetpackJimmy
2015-05-17, 01:58 PM
Master, I will prove they are wrong! Conventional morality is simplistic at best. In times of distress, such limitations must be removed.

"Fool, you'll only doom yourself to violence. Your anger is great, but why?"

Master it is because of the fools, the morons, the imbecilic nothings who torment the world like a cancer. If I but had a Summon Monster IX or a creatively-applied Meteor Swarm, a mind as myself would run this doomed sphere in the cosmos.

"Foolish whelp of an elf, you'd only doom us all. You seek to kill as a first resort."

Frankly, master Aarindarius, I fail to see why not to.

"My apprentice, this is why you will fail."

Fail at what, Master? Fail to tolerate the children who call themselves adults? Fail to let evil claim our beloved? I have a mate, Master.

"Yes, and so do many others that your hypothetical solution to the problem of evil."

I....I...I know. And that is the pain of what must be done.

Dragon.

"Apprentice, why do you weep?"

I weep that what I still must do shall hurt the mates of those who I deem it convenient to execute.

Fangs.

Lies that would have not changed anything. I wish they could have.

Stolen, no, wasted children.

Webs of life, sorrow and blood.

My twisting, horrible web.

ALL DEAD ALL DEAD ALL DEAD DAMN IT ALL ALL DEAD WHAT I DID ALL DEAD THE RAVEN CROWS IN MY MIND ALL DEAD WHAT YOU DID WHERE IS THE BLOOD IN MY MIND?

"Hello, history's greatest mass murderer."

"My friend Vaarsuvius, why do you prepare enough spells to level mountains in flame and death each day?"

To ensure that should my mate and my child be in danger of cold-blooded annihilation from a scoundrel or adversary, I will make sure that nobody has the idea to put them in such a situation for the next thousand years.

martianmister
2015-05-17, 07:48 PM
Okay...:smallconfused:

137beth
2015-05-18, 12:30 AM
...huh. I can't tell what this is. Whatever it is, it's moderately funny just for the randomness.