PDA

View Full Version : [PF or 3e] Is there any weapon similar to the Predator's Claws?

Dusk Eclipse
2015-05-18, 03:24 PM
Question is in the title really, but just to clarify what I'm actually looking for is a weapon, exotic or otherwise, that it is light and keeps free the hands of the wielder so I can refluff them to look like the claws.

Ellowryn
2015-05-18, 03:28 PM
Question is in the title really, but just to clarify what I'm actually looking for is a weapon, exotic or otherwise, that it is light and keeps free the hands of the wielder so I can refluff them to look like the claws.

Spiked gauntlet works (Simple Light weapons), you can just refluff them to deal slashing damage.

BilltheCynic
2015-05-18, 03:42 PM
Check out the claw bracer (AE 6). Its an exotic weapon that leaves your hands free for casting spells and cannot be disarmed.

Necroticplague
2015-05-18, 03:54 PM
Yeah, but I'm not sure where. I remember it's purpose was to leave spellcasters armed while still having a hand for somatic components, and it maybe had some dragon-inspired name. But yes, I'm certain it exists. Exotic light weapon. Remember it being brought up in response to OOTS's 'are sorcerors even proficiency with these? 'joke on some board.

Dusk Eclipse
2015-05-18, 04:05 PM
Spiked gauntlet works (Simple Light weapons), you can just refluff them to deal slashing damage.

... how the hell did I forget about them. They are sucky weapons though.

Check out the claw bracer (AE 6). Its an exotic weapon that leaves your hands free for casting spells and cannot be disarmed.

Thanks will check it out

Yeah, but I'm not sure where. I remember it's purpose was to leave spellcasters armed while still having a hand for somatic components, and it maybe had some dragon-inspired name. But yes, I'm certain it exists. Exotic light weapon. Remember it being brought up in response to OOTS's 'are sorcerors even proficiency with these? 'joke on some board.

I think you might be thinking of the quickrazor, I'm pretty sure that is their intended use and not Iajutsu focus spamming XD.

Seruvius
2015-05-18, 05:12 PM
one weapon that fits predator rather well is the bladed gauntlet from Sword and Fist. Exotic weapon, d6 damage 17-20 x2 crit. slashing. 30Gp for each gauntlet. Basically has 2 blades that exten from near the wrist and in line with the forearm. It's 3.0, but if you ask the DM nicely he might let you have it anyway :smallbiggrin: