PDA

View Full Version : coment 4 the comics/game

squidly_bard
2007-04-20, 09:29 PM
they should come out with a second game and make more charicters 2 play as!
and has any1 considered the fact that the monster in the darkness is one of the coolest charicters?!?!?!? +they mension that the dungeon of duokon had a guard monster! well then.... WHY IS IT THAT ABSOLUTLY NO 1 HAS SEEN IT OR FOUGHT IT!!! thx 4 reading my post!

....SQUIDLY!

Innis Cabal
2007-04-20, 09:33 PM
....if you could call it reading? Using full words helps with clarity

Zvendels
2007-04-20, 09:44 PM
Buy "Dungeon Crawlin' Fools".

Explains alot about that monster.

Gaelbert
2007-04-20, 10:48 PM
I've never actually played the first, so I don't know how it works, but wouldn't it reveal some information about MitD if you could play as it?

CardinalFang
2007-04-21, 12:38 AM
I've never actually played the first, so I don't know how it works, but wouldn't it reveal some information about MitD if you could play as it?
Not really. You could just be "The Monster in the Dark," and have abilities like "Pop Popcorn" and "Break Power Ranger Action Figures." It doesn't have to say what your character IS (they could get extra creative and kind of print an inkblot over the appropriate spot on the character card), and the abilities you get aren't entirely typical D&D abilities, so they could all be more jokey/homebrew abilities instead of "OMG the MitD has Spell X and feat Y so it's really a Z!" abilities.