PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Ed [3.5] Druid - Spontaneous healing?

Dysart
2015-05-20, 02:45 AM
Just a quick one, I know there's a feat or class option out there but I can't remember which book or where.

Playing a druid and Spontaneously dropping spells for Cure spells like a Cleric, is it possible and what are my options please?

(Level 3 max, DnD 3.5 and please no Third Party)

With a box
2015-05-20, 02:59 AM
Get a runestaff of healing spells

Extra Anchovies
2015-05-20, 03:18 AM
What you're looking for is Spontaneous Healer from Complete Divine. Do note that except for Cure Light Wounds, they get all of the cure spells one spell level later than clerics. They get the Vigor chain at the same rate as clerics, but they can't spontaneously cast those.

Dysart
2015-05-20, 03:23 AM
What you're looking for is Spontaneous Healer from Complete Divine. Do note that except for Cure Light Wounds, they get all of the cure spells one spell level later than clerics. They get the Vigor chain at the same rate as clerics, but they can't spontaneously cast those.

Thanks and thanks for the heads up!

jiriku
2015-05-20, 03:38 AM
It is beyond your level 3 max, but spontaneous healing on a druid often comes in the form of spontaneously converting summon nature's ally IV or higher and summoning unicorns. They have solid healing capabilities.

Dysart
2015-05-20, 04:07 AM
It is beyond your level 3 max, but spontaneous healing on a druid often comes in the form of spontaneously converting summon nature's ally IV or higher and summoning unicorns. They have solid healing capabilities.

Hmmm I'll have to keep that in mind!