PDA

View Full Version : dnd 3.5 hell reaver build Looking for help on build

FrostKnight
2015-05-20, 04:49 AM
Hell Reaver.
One question do the furry points recover after each encounter or per day it dosnt really say. from what i read you use them durring each us of holy fury and encounter so when ever you enter a new fight and go holy furry you have new points to use. assuming its this way...

Knight 3 levels, Class not yet chosen 2, Hellreaver 10 levels, Marquar Crusader 5 levels.
Pike and shield build defend an ally tank, heal, Damage. thoughts suggestion feats maybe better class.

FrostKnight
2015-05-20, 06:22 AM
Stats: Str:17 Dec:16 Con:16 Int: 14 Wis:13 Cha:17
Race; Human Flaws: 3 not yet chosen will work out with dm
dm also offers a system he call bonds and hatreds: you put points in to people places things. Up to 10 in one if you have total bonds/hatreds of 10 this grant you one to a max of 2 feats at total 20 points. can go in to more detail of draw backs of this if need be. I will also max this out for 2 more feats.

Knight 3 levels
paladin 2 levels
hellreaver 10 levels
marquar crusader 5 levels

Feats: Improved shield bash, shield specialization (Heavy), shield sling, Agile shield fighter, shield slam, shield charge, parrying shield, improved trip, combat expertise, deadly defense.

potential for epic leveling very high.

man idea for build:
self heal and defend allies against enemy attacking and general tanking.
Dealing large damage to evil things going for a very paladin, holy swordsman if epic level plays in to it ill be adding elements of wage killing but unknown sure if will be too possible.
heal allies to some degree.
Fighting style Spear and shield, weapon pike im thinking an heavy shield build up feats around shield bashing and charging and shield charging and if possible beef up my healing
if there is a better combination of classes than what I have chosen to achieve the above goals please point them out.

I don't wanna use cleric or Crusader ruby knight vindicator
I built a high damage out put ruby knight buffing guy that just ran in and fought didn't defend his allies. I want a defender and healer this time but can still run in and wreck havoc on evil.

nedz
2015-05-20, 09:41 AM
Try posting this in the 3.5 sub-forum.

You can get the Mods to move it if you report the thread and ask them — use the triangular icon.

LibraryOgre
2015-05-20, 01:23 PM
The Mod Wonder: Closed. Another thread moved to the appropriate forum.