PDA

View Full Version : Help for Aspiring Archivist.

Metahuman1
2015-05-20, 05:36 PM
So, I've been kicking around an idea for a possibly up coming IRL game (Long story, don't ask, not really super relevant beyond what follows.), and I'm thinking my build might use Archivist.

Toward that end, I was wondering. Does anyone know of anywhere on the internet were there's a list of All Divine Spells, Across all classes?

Point of Clarification: I do not need to know what any of the spells actually do from this source. I just need to know Name of spell, Class or Prestige Class it comes form, book it comes out of, and ideally level of the spell but that last parts a bit more negotiable. (Also notating if it's a spell form a Domain and if so, what Domain and what book it's listed in would be immensely helpful.).

The purpose of this would just be to try and streamline looking for new spells to add as spells known. So, toward that end, does anyone know of such a listing/database/ext?

Saintheart
2015-05-20, 05:47 PM
This list might help you out (http://community.wizards.com/forum/previous-editions-character-optimization/threads/1023251) - all spells at (apparently) the lowest level you can get them.

Pippin
2015-05-20, 05:49 PM
Hey,

I'd rather send you a PM, but your box seems full. I asked you something on my wizard list thread today (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=19282223&postcount=43), but since you're not interested in wizards, I assume you didn't see it.

Anyway, I have nothing to offer right now.

2015-05-20, 05:49 PM
The only one I know of is the Site-That-Must-Not-Be-Named. Other than that...I saw a thread earlier today where someone linked to their datebase of 3.X wizard spells, and it seemed pretty thorough. I'm sure that there's something similar floating around somewhere, but for the kind of thing you're talking about, That Damn Site is the only one I know of that has both the collection and the interface necessary for the kind of thing you're looking for.

Metahuman1
2015-05-20, 07:16 PM
Saintheart: It's not quite what I'm looking for, but it's a start.

Pippin: Sorry, I'm a bit of a packrat when it comes to mail boxes. Character flaw. Anyway, just saw and responded to your post in your wizard thread.

AvatarVecna: I'd rather not use that site if it is what I think it is, and It's actually not even the right format. I'm looking for something much closer to what Pippin listed, except with the details I mentioned in the post in that thread I responded too up front and center next to the spell name and level.

Biffoniacus_Furiou
2015-05-20, 07:35 PM
That list Saintheart linked is actually every divine spell in the game, considering the Divine Bard (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/classes/variantCharacterClasses.htm#bardVariantDivineBard) variant and a multitude of other sources. It actually looks like it has exactly what you want: the spell's name, its level, what class spell list it's from, and what book. It uses the standard book abbreviations, and the class abbreviations are mostly self-explanatory (Druid [D], Divine Bard [DB], etc.) but easy enough to find throughout that thread. That's probably the closest you're going to get to what you're looking for.