PDA

View Full Version : So I half remember this buikd...

OracleofSilence
2015-05-20, 07:30 PM
Hey. So, a few years ago (I want to say 2012?) I remember seeing this incredibly stylish Sorcerer build on the giants forums. Very self buff focused, with an emphasis on Fae and Celestial aesthetics.

Problem is, I can't remember who posted it, or what the thread was called. Anybody have any idea what I am thinking of?

Cruiser1
2015-05-20, 07:39 PM
Hey. So, a few years ago (I want to say 2012?) I remember seeing this incredibly stylish Sorcerer build on the giants forums. Very self buff focused, with an emphasis on Fae and Celestial aesthetics. Problem is, I can't remember who posted it, or what the thread was called. Anybody have any idea what I am thinking of?
"Kerri the Merry Fairy" is a Sorcerer build, with a Fey theme, that's focused on self-buffing to a large degree due to persistomancy, that was posted in 2012: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?263905-Kerri-the-Merry-Fairy-A-Rainbow-of-Buffs

OracleofSilence
2015-05-20, 07:41 PM
Aaaand thank you, you are correct. It was one of those things I kept ment to add to my collection of build tabs and just never got around to.

A cookie for you good sir.