PDA

View Full Version : [LS] The Garden: The Night (IC)

Mornings
2015-05-21, 02:41 PM
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f7/DreadfulMorning/SHATTERED%20STAR/GARDEN%20OF%20NIGHT_zps02jvi2dv.png

The Garden: The Night- The First Cycle

They were not falling... They ran, as if compelled by some innate force. They walked through darkness, through an endless void, for what was perhaps years. No thoughts passed through their minds. Their consciousness suspended. Their bodies did not tire, nor ache. They ran on through silence, until their feet walked upon a rippling ocean of light.

The world was a swimming infinite vastness. The silver of stars and lights flowed about as if given life. The small specs of light fluttered in and out of existence in a kaleidoscope of darkness and unending night. There was only sky. There stood no ground, only the vastness of a reflection of a still ocean, with a pitch and black depth that seemed to dive on until only blackness remained, but upon it's surface they stood. Running over the ocean reflecting the wondrous world about them like an ocean of stars.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f7/DreadfulMorning/SHATTERED%20STAR/sample-86fc334f503ca8de54d7ec80fd89a6b8%20-%20Copy_zpsokifg3my.jpg

Then, they stood. As if turned to stone. They stars passed, the lights swayed as days passed. The sky, turning like a sphere of darkness and light caught within a slow turning dance. Slowly. With time. A thought came into their minds. A memory. It was their name. The memories returned, the paralysis upon them slowly lifted. It was as if some great master had relinquished control of his puppets. They could feel again. Think again. They blinked, for the first time, in perhaps a millennium. Pain. A terrible burning filled their thoughts and bodies. As if a fire ignited under their skin. Within their very spirits. They writhed and shook, locked in a terrible cycle of agony. They could not speak nor move. Blood began to run from their eyes and nose. The darkness seemed to steepen. The lights of the sky begun to dim. They could no longer breath. A crushing weight upon their lungs and throat. Blood began to trickle from their ears and every orifice. Their bodies would no respond to them. The world dimmed.... Then, there was only darkness.

Water... light, fire. A stillness clung to the air, thought a heavy weight imposed upon them as if the very forces of gravity had intensified a hundred-fold. It was crushing, yet somehow tolerable. From the depths of the realm below. A darkness emerged, pitch and bleak. They watched, in horror and awe, pinned to the ground, but now able to speak. She manifested in a cosmic crimson flame. Her red robes fluttering within her own presence. She held a long scarf of crimson worlds. A physical multiverse of realities within her hand, drifting about her in an eerie and dreadful dance. Her arms covered her face. Her black wings was the night sky. She smiled looking down upon the crushed figures below her.

"...And so my dear son's have returned. Late as ever, and without your Sister. I assume you've come for another purpose then?" She slowly decended to the water, floating along it's surface til she stood above them. A cowl of stars and night masking her face, like a great cloak made of the very world they laid. " Dear, Nelrin... You've finally returned to me. Glad am I, even though your foolish Brother dares show his face again in the absence of his Sister. " She lifted him from the ground and cradled him like a small child. She was as a titan. Her very stature was the night. Her arms the sliver of the light. Though only the lower half of her face was visible beneath her hood, she smiled, joyfully at the reunion. " I will forgive you little Kal, as you've brought your brother... but do not think I will tolerate your half-measures any longer." She cradled the form of Nelrin in one arm, before beginning to speak once more. " Now, explain the meaning of your return, Kal'Fel..."

Character's cannot take any Movement Actions within The Night. This includes alternate forms of movement which alter the character's position. - To move during a round a Will Save (DC SLx50) is required. A natural 20 results in a success for the round.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f7/DreadfulMorning/SHATTERED%20STAR/550x778_16167_Dark_Elf_Summoner_Concept_5_2d_fanta sy_female_girl_woman_dark_elf_picture_image_digita l_art%20-%20Copy%20-%20Copy_zpslb09ocwo.jpg

Lazy Roman
2015-05-21, 03:53 PM
Son of Night

The Seraph collapses to the ground under the intense presence. He holds himself up to his hands and knees as he coughs up blood onto his own hands. His head almost felt shackled unable to even look up. "I was simply..arghh, doing as I was asked. Bringing Nelrin'fein here. That is all."

iValkyrieX
2015-05-21, 05:24 PM
Nelrin'Fel

Being crushed by the sheer presence of Mother, Night, Nelrin manages to speak."Please forgive me for my absence. I am back now and wish to be restored to my former self. Flesh to be ripped, bones to be broken, armor to be sundered, and weapons to pierce skin. I hunger to strengthen my feeble soul and my body and Longinus would be pleasurable. Is there any chance I may be restored to my former glory."

Mornings
2015-05-23, 12:57 PM
The Garden: The Night - The First Cycle
Arc 0: ...The Last Light

The 7th Goddess of Night: Arias
" Now, now Kal. You know that won't do at all... Do not show your face before me again, unless it is in the company of your Sister." She waved Her hand "Now go... The Call has been reissued once again. Enjoy the fall... " A wind swept over the Seraphs form, and he vanished into a fine black mist as if turned to vapor.

**** Kal'Fel Has Left The Game

" Now, now, little-Nelrin. Of course I could restore you once more. But, i'll not have you turning your back on your family once more. What reason have I to think you will not runaway from us again?"
She stilled cradled him within an arm like a doll. The paralyzing force of this strange place was overwhelming. and now he was left here, alone.

iValkyrieX
2015-05-23, 03:09 PM
" Now, now, little-Nelrin. Of course I could restore you once more. But, i'll not have you turning your back on your family once more. What reason have I to think you will not runaway from us again?"

Nelrin'Fel

You know I cant promise that...not as long as i have my in-differences with Valpurga. However, being an outcast was beginning to bore me...so i suppose i can set aside my hatred for Valpurga and settle them one day in another way. Please allow me to help my brothers and sisters, i simply wish to move up in the world.

Mornings
2015-05-24, 01:46 PM

"Come now, Little Nelrin. You know I cannot release you... How will you help your Brothers and Sisters if you turn your back on your family again? I have forgiven you. But if you will not return to us, you may remain here until Kal'Fel recovers your Sister." She placed him upon the surface of the ocean, turning away from him.

iValkyrieX
2015-05-24, 04:29 PM
Nelrin'Fel

Nelrin yells to her as she turns away; "Mother!You would deny me even the chance to show that I will NOT betray blood again?! That seems unfair to say the least. Allow me to assist them and prove to everyone I will not betray my name and my blood like my younger self had. Restore me! Or i will go seeking other ways of doing so eventually and possibly end up dead. Now would you want your poor little Nelrin to die and be gone for good nothing left of me to even hold or even love but a memory. But if you so choose to keep me here then i want answers....who is lord grey and WHO IS THE MAD GOD" He all but loses his voice yelling to her, trying to reasoning with her.

Mornings
2015-05-24, 06:01 PM

"Oh, Nelrin. Must you always be so persistent? Fine. I give you this chance. Go. Return with your Brother and Sister, and I will restore you. " She waved a hand, a dim light light a star descended and entered his body.

(SoulBound) - Return to Night (SL +1)
The Soul can return to The Garden last visited as a full round action. Additionally he may bring other subjects with him that he is in contact with.

*** Nelrin'Fel Has Left The Game (Sent to Quortek Zeklet'tau: The Dawning)