PDA

View Full Version : A Firestorm Over Xx'restrix

Jormengand
2015-05-22, 05:43 PM
"Welcome to my invention. Welcome to my world. Welcome to the game."

The words still ring in your ears as you sit in your new home. What do they mean?

"Welcome to my invention."

Who could come up with this? A world torn into warring nations, not a single one at all like any other, and this... a palace city, now your palace, your city, your throne.

"Welcome to my world."

And these people have to live in this world? This world that if this person's simple greeting is to be believed is just a creation of an overactive imagination? Who would make this?

"Welcome to the game."

And is this just a game? Who would make all this just to laugh at the poor people who had to live there? None of this makes sense.

Your thoughts turn to nothing as the most beautiful woman you've ever seen walks in, her parents looking proudly at her and her brother standing behind with a snarl.

Illven
2015-05-22, 06:18 PM
Heather's jaw drops as she stares at the gorgeous elven woman before her, Heather's eye traces over every curve of her figure.

Hey, I'm the ruler now, right? She says beckoning the gorgeous woman towards her.

And who are you? She asks the group of new people, clearly more concerned with the elven woman in front of her.

Jormengand
2015-05-22, 06:35 PM
"I am Queen Austless - or was the queen, in any case - and the woman who has so caught your gaze is my daughter, Princess Marie."
"I am King Armail."
"Prince Listraix. Pleasure to meet you," though you suspect a great deal of displeasure from his voice. "And yes, given that you would in any case no doubt be capable of defeating all four of us, and most of our army besides, you are now our impromptu ruler. Use your power wisely."

Illven
2015-05-22, 06:52 PM
Heather stands up, places her hands on Marie's hips and kisses her full on the lips.

Diplo check to improve Marie's mood [roll0]

So. I think first order of business is to marry into your family. Heather says to the old Queen.

Isn't that right, sweetie? She beams at Marie, shifting her outfit to one of "Evening wear" and giving her another deep kiss.

Jormengand
2015-05-23, 06:24 AM
Listraix looks visibly resettled by this, despite having to watch his sister with an interloper's hands all over her. Austless smiles slightly, and says "Yes, I suppose that would be for the best, given that you are to be our new ruler. It will make it far easier to explain, anyway."

Marie just focuses on putting her hands all over you, and Armail wordlessly takes his wife and son out of the room to let you and her have some privacy.

You feel Marie start taking your clothes off...

Illven
2015-05-23, 12:08 PM
Heather after the intimate act is sitting on the throne, Marie's still naked form sitting on her lap.

You. were. great! Heather replies punctuating each word with an affectionate peck.

Okay, now was time to get to business, find out this kingdom's problems, it's other seats of power, stuff like that.

With a regretful sigh, Heather got up, and got about a foot, before her head turned to watch Princess Marie, her head turning to cheese.

Okay.... You're going to need to follow me. She said walking back to the throne, pulling her up, and placing an arm around her back, hand on her bosom.

I need info from your mother. I can certainly play along, if I get such a gorgeous toy.

Jormengand
2015-05-23, 01:13 PM
Marie blushes, letting you take her wherever you want. She stays silent, too embarrassed by having given herself to you like that, and walks alongside you.

Illven
2015-05-23, 01:21 PM
Heather starts wandering the castle.

Hey sweetie, any idea where Mom may be? She then gets a devious grin.

Wait, you'll love this. She says throwing a hand up in a stop gesture.

She then starts pole dancing.

With Marie as the pole.

Using spontaneous divination, to give up Suggestion, to case Circle dance, target being Marie's mom.

Jormengand
2015-05-24, 04:09 PM
Marie blushes again as she lets you dance all over her.

Your ability does what it does. Don't ask me, I'm only the DM!

Illven
2015-05-24, 04:19 PM
Heather pecks Marie on the cheek as she leads her down to her mom.

Barging in on whatever she's doing, Heather smiles.

So. Does this kingdom have an information brochure to come with it's gorgeous princess?

Or Milf queen... She added checking out the previous queen.

Jormengand
2015-05-25, 07:41 AM
Austless sighs, ignoring your comment, and begins to tell you the vaguely relevant details of the city, and the Chosen who are said to come falling from the sky to lead the nations which are fortunate enough to receive one - though unfortunately, what she got was you.

Illven
2015-05-25, 11:54 AM
Heather goes over, puts her hands on the Queens hips, and gives her a peck.

You were fortunate enough to receive me.

Diplo check [roll0]

Though I heard you imprison enough sorcerers to start your own BDSM dungeon. When I finish listening to people for today. I'm going to check it out.

Jormengand
2015-05-27, 07:07 PM
The queen looks personally affronted, but nods. "Yes, that's correct, assuming you desired to do such a thing to the apostates. Are you going, however, to - for example - do anything useful with your new title as leader of the city?"

Illven
2015-05-27, 07:13 PM
The queen looks personally affronted, but nods. "Yes, that's correct, assuming you desired to do such a thing to the apostates. Are you going, however, to - for example - do anything useful with your new title as leader of the city?"

Yes Mom. Heather replied.

Some super accurate divination for a start. You know predicting the weather, stuff like that.

So, about how quickly can we have the wedding. Heather replied, sitting down on the nearest table, chair, bench.

She pats her lap, signalling Marie to sit down, while her tail tickles the Queen's nose.

Jormengand
2015-05-27, 07:53 PM
Austless sighs. "It should be possible to arrange it for tomorrow - I mean, you are the ruler, so what you say goes, after all."

Illven
2015-05-27, 08:06 PM
Austless sighs. "It should be possible to arrange it for tomorrow - I mean, you are the ruler, so what you say goes, after all."

Awesome. Heather beamed.

I'm going to go listen to the peasants that have earned an audience with the queen, cast some divinations, then visit the dungeons.

Heather proceeds to get up, give her mother in law a kiss good bye, and heads for the throne room.

Jormengand
2015-05-28, 07:05 PM
No-one awaits you in the throne room, save the guards who stand around the room.

Illven
2015-05-28, 07:16 PM
Heather waits about an hour.

Then, realizing no one important is coming, gives Marie a peck on the cheek.

Stay here, and keep the throne warm for me, okay sweetie?

Assuming a yes.

Heather walks into the dungeons, surrounded by 4 loyal guards.

2 Cute female guards, Heather particularly liked that one guard that had ogled her rack, when Heather called for them.

They took the front.

2 Male guard, were behind her.

So. Take me to the sorcerers. She ordered.

As they started to move, Heather unable to resist the urge, grabbed the cute interested guard's ass.

Jormengand
2015-06-01, 08:58 AM
The guard blushes at you as you do so. "Please, that's... inappropriate. Please don't do it." They take you to the sorcerers nonetheless, and you see a room full of people chained with anti-magic cuffs.

Illven
2015-06-01, 12:54 PM
Heather rolls her eyes, but removes her hand. Word would inevitably lead back to Marie, and she wouldn't like it.

Heather looks around for the three prettiest sorceresses. Once found, she cleans them with a prestidigitation, and brings them to a private corner.

Now. I'm sure you have no love of hard labor, few people do. How about I make your service easier? All you'd have to do is one of you feeds me grapes, the other two fan me. She asks