PDA

View Full Version : Mane Six in Marvel Universe

t209
2015-05-23, 12:06 PM
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?402175-Pinkie-Pie-in-Marvel-Universe
So Sequel to this.
- In Earth Pon-3 (My Little Pony universe), Twilight Sparkle contacted with Dr. Strange and had a chat about their respective universe. Then, one day, Twilight Sparkle created a mishap in her research and teleported entire Mane Six (+Spike) to Marvel Universe (616xPon3 verse).
- In the reality, Hasbro owner and The Marvel owner (depends on Timeline of comic events) had a poker with a bet: if the latter wins, he gets to make a crossover. In drunken stupor, the latter chose My Little Pony by mistake and had to make due with it as a crossover.
So do you wonder how their shenanigan will turn out?

Reddish Mage
2015-05-28, 07:48 AM
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?402175-Pinkie-Pie-in-Marvel-Universe
So Sequel to this.
- In Earth Pon-3 (My Little Pony universe), Twilight Sparkle contacted with Dr. Strange and had a chat about their respective universe. Then, one day, Twilight Sparkle created a mishap in her research and teleported entire Mane Six (+Spike) to Marvel Universe (616xPon3 verse).
- In the reality, Hasbro owner and The Marvel owner (depends on Timeline of comic events) had a poker with a bet: if the latter wins, he gets to make a crossover. In drunken stupor, the latter chose My Little Pony by mistake and had to make due with it as a crossover.
So do you wonder how their shenanigan will turn out?

Isn't it obvious? I don't think any combination of Marvel superheroes could possibly take on the Mane 6, with their powers of friendship! Heck...no combination of 6 Marvel superheroes can actually get along...

From a marketing perspective, MLP winning is a marketing bonanza! Think of Rainbow Dash carrying Mjolnir, Twilight Sparkle with the powers of Doctor Strange! There's a whole new line of pony marvel products to sell!

But who'd want to see the Marvel "heroes" beating up on poor little fillies?

t209
2015-05-28, 09:13 AM
But who'd want to see the Marvel "heroes" beating up on poor little fillies?
Well, many of the readers do seem to annoy at bronies.

keenan
2015-05-28, 03:24 PM
nice thread, has been bookmark
http://wigunpics.science/17/g.png

t209
2015-06-13, 10:00 PM
So should Twilight Sparkle be Dr. Strange or Scarlet Witch?
I mean Twilight's voice actor played as latter in Super Hero Squad Show but I kinda hate the comic version since 1) She exterminated her mutants even worse that it was when I discovered that she was an Avengers (know her from X-Men Evolution), 2) I hate Uncanny Avengers, self-righteous Affirmative Action hypocrites and even disgusted Magneto who just murdered a villain who was running a concentration camp.
That and she lacked hex and reality warping magic and much more similar to Dr. Strange.

Reddish Mage
2015-06-14, 06:21 PM
So should Twilight Sparkle be Dr. Strange or Scarlet Witch?
I mean Twilight's voice actor played as latter in Super Hero Squad Show but I kinda hate the comic version since 1) She exterminated her mutants even worse that it was when I discovered that she was an Avengers (know her from X-Men Evolution), 2) I hate Uncanny Avengers, self-righteous Affirmative Action hypocrites and even disgusted Magneto who just murdered a villain who was running a concentration camp.
That and she lacked hex and reality warping magic and much more similar to Dr. Strange.

Depends, do you want to play up Twilight's know-it-all tendency or her propensity to cast powerful magic without an understanding of the consequences? I'd say the latter rings true.

Just because you dislike Scarlet Witch doesn't mean she isn't a good match for any young character that has an awful lot of power and not a terribly good understanding of it or its consequences.

The bigger question is which Marvel character is Rarity, or Apple Jack?

t209
2015-06-14, 07:29 PM
The bigger question is which Marvel character is Rarity, or Apple Jack?
Well, Rarity could be Dazzler or Emma while Applejack can be Rogue.
Since I am talking about less iconic, I think Pinkie Pie should be Slapstick instead of Deadpool. Fluttershy should be Squirrel Girl (no MCU yet) or She-Hulk's human form.
And Rainbowdash should be Nova the human rocket.

Logic
2015-06-15, 02:55 PM
I think the best way to portray this (in comic form) is that Kamala Khan's fan-fiction comes to life, leaving a certain Sorcerer Supreme temporarily bewildered.

Reddish Mage
2015-06-16, 10:07 PM
Well, Rarity could be Dazzler or Emma while Applejack can be Rogue.
Since I am talking about less iconic, I think Pinkie Pie should be Slapstick instead of Deadpool. Fluttershy should be Squirrel Girl (no MCU yet) or She-Hulk's human form.
And Rainbowdash should be Nova the human rocket.

I'm thinking "the Hulk" is better for fluttershy than she-Hulk, there's nothing "She-"Hulk there. Confidence is just not her thing. Uncontrollable rage on the other hand...

Applejack, Rogue? Talk about random.

t209
2015-06-16, 10:29 PM
I'm thinking "the Hulk" is better for fluttershy than she-Hulk, there's nothing "She-"Hulk there. Confidence is just not her thing. Uncontrollable rage on the other hand...

Applejack, Rogue? Talk about random.
Well, she's the only Southerner I know.
Unless Cannonball or his mutant siblings can be played by AJ.

Reddish Mage
2015-06-17, 09:15 PM
Well, she's the only Southerner I know.
Unless Cannonball or his mutant siblings can be played by AJ.

Uh no...don't match a pony to a superhero based on accent. You need a deeper connection like a salient power, personality trait, or story role.