PDA

View Full Version : Roy will survive.

Professor Tanhauser
2007-04-21, 10:39 PM
Ok, I think roy will sorvive for sure.

Why?

Come on, he's survived at least, what, a year now? with elan and belkar, not to mention at least a month or so of miko.

Now, honestly, if a guy survives months and months around a nightmare situation like that, do you think a liche, some meteors and a fall from a few hundred feet can kill him?

Haruspex
2007-04-21, 10:43 PM
Roy will survive.
Roy will survive.
As long as he knows how to love.
He knows he's still alive.:smallwink:

EDIT: Well, looks like I got the lyrics wrong.

Grey Watcher
2007-04-21, 10:45 PM
You mean "He knows he's still alive."

Fawkes
2007-04-21, 10:51 PM
Well you can tell by the way he use that blade,
He's a woman's man, and he's got it made.
Music loud and sylphs warm,
been kicked around since he was born.
And now its all right. its ok.
And you may look the other way.
We can try to understand
The Lawful Good's effect on man.

Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother,
You're stayin alive, stayin alive.
Feel Azure City breakin and everybody shakin,
And were stayin alive, stayin alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin alive, stayin alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin alive.

Well now, I get low and I get high,
And if I cant get either, I really try.
Got the wings of heaven on my shoes.
I'm a fightin' man and I just can't lose.
You know it's all right. It's ok.
I'll live to see another day.
We can try to understand
The Lawful Good's effect on man.

Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother,
You're stayin alive, stayin alive.
Feel Azure city breakin and everybody shakin,

Life goin nowhere. somebody help me.
Somebody help me, yeah.
Somebody help me, yeah. stayin alive.

Well, you can tell by the way he use that blade,
He's a womans man and he's got it made.
Music loud and sylphs warm,
been kicked around since he was born.
And now its all right. its ok.
And you may look the other why.
We can try to understand
The lawful good's effect on man.

Whether youre a brother or whether youre a mother,
Youre stayin alive, stayin alive.
Feel Azure city breakin and everybody shakin,

Somebody help me, yeah.
Life goin nowhere. somebody help me, yeah.
Im stayin alive.

Tharivol123
2007-04-22, 05:07 PM
A song from the Bee Gee's

We have a winner

the_tick_rules
2007-04-22, 06:22 PM
of course roy will survive, cause he's roy.

Hephaestus
2007-04-22, 06:27 PM
Now seems like a good time to use this amulet (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0320.html). So he doesn't fall to his death.

OOTS_Rules.
2007-04-22, 08:07 PM
Its an educational game-like situation.

"You are falling to your death. You cannot move. You are in a prone position. You have a talisman to summon your flying girlfriend. WDYD?"

Abacab
2007-04-22, 08:13 PM
Its an educational game-like situation.

"You are falling to your death. You cannot move. You are in a prone position. You have a talisman to summon your flying girlfriend. WDYD?"

But to use the non-booty talisman is so obvious. And you must know by now that The Giant doesn't like to choose the obvious.

And anyways, I like surprises. :smallbiggrin: (But I think Roy will somehow survive)

Assassinfox
2007-04-22, 08:17 PM
Roy will fall on top of V, killing two birds with one stone. A happy ending! :smallsmile:

Black Mage
2007-04-22, 08:39 PM
You are all wrong.

Roy will survive because the fact that he is actually a half-celestial will become evident as he's falling, and his wings will spread from his back so he can fly to safety.

Abacab
2007-04-22, 08:44 PM
You are all wrong.

Roy will survive because the fact that he is actually a half-celestial will become evident as he's falling, and his wings will spread from his back so he can fly to safety.

I hope you're being sarcastic...:smallconfused:

jindra34
2007-04-22, 08:45 PM

HE is NEVER sarcastic... just a little to speculative... like all mages...:smallwink:

valis
2007-04-22, 08:53 PM
He's dead. Sorry.

Abacab
2007-04-22, 08:56 PM
He's dead. Sorry.

Well, I'm sorry you don't believe he'll live.

(We will not give in to your blasphemy!)

Black Mage
2007-04-22, 08:56 PM

Of course I am. Only a white mage would be serious about that. :smallbiggrin:

InsertNameHere
2007-04-22, 09:09 PM
I say Roy dies, just to mix it up. And then the comic ends. Everyone cries at the end, especially Elan.

jindra34
2007-04-22, 09:10 PM
I say Roy dies, just to mix it up. And then the comic ends. Everyone cries at the end, especially Elan.

No Elan will not cry because he gets a happy ending...

TroyXavier
2007-04-22, 09:43 PM
He's got Haley..that's happy enough.

Fax Celestis
2007-04-22, 09:48 PM
No Elan will not cry because he gets a happy ending...

One would hope he'd get a happy ending. Otherwise, that'd be painful.

jindra34
2007-04-22, 09:49 PM
One would hope he'd get a happy ending. Otherwise, that'd be painful.

Oracle alread said he at least would have a happy ending...

Mewtarthio
2007-04-22, 10:20 PM
Roy hits the ground at terminal velocity and splatters like a ripe melon. Redcloak recovers the peices and casts an Epic spell to bring back his soul as a ghost under his command. Roy then possesses Haley and stabs Elan at the height of their lovemaking (hence, the happy ending). Durkon kills Haley and destroys Roy in a rage, then falls to the dark side. He becomes a Lich under Xykon's tutelage and returns to his dwarven homelands bringing naught but death and destruction. Belkar stabs V, because he's Belkar. V's ghost then looks at the fourth wall and says:

"Well, this ending sucks."

Rich then says, "Fine, you become the God of Magic and live happily ever after. The end."

jindra34
2007-04-22, 10:22 PM
Roy hits the ground at terminal velocity and splatters like a ripe melon. Redcloak recovers the peices and casts an Epic spell to bring back his soul as a ghost under his command. Roy then possesses Haley and stabs Elan at the height of their lovemaking (hence, the happy ending). Durkon kills Haley and destroys Roy in a rage, then falls to the dark side. He becomes a Lich under Xykon's tutelage and returns to his dwarven homelands bringing naught but death and destruction. Belkar stabs V, because he's Belkar. V's ghost then looks at the fourth wall and says:

Rich then says, "Fine, you become the God of Magic and live happily ever after. The end."

that'll happen at the next gate at the earliest...

Assassinfox
2007-04-22, 11:28 PM

Great Scott! You've figured it out! :smalleek:

HomerHT
2007-04-22, 11:40 PM
Mewthario: 1
Everyone else in this thread: 0

:-P

NeonRonin
2007-04-22, 11:48 PM
I say Roy lands on the Eye of Fear and Flame, which breaks both his fall and the EoF&F. He then goes into a most un-Roy rage, slashes his way through the hobgoblin ranks and slaughters the Huecuva in the process. Then he, Durkon and Vaarsuvius track down Xykon in the throne room while Elan, Haley and Belkar continue to hold off the hordes. Time for a royal smackdown to ensue...
...which is then promptly ruined by the presence of Nale and company and/or Miko. And somewhere along the line, the Azure City Gate gets busted.

MReav
2007-04-23, 12:11 AM

Change the bit where Haley and Elan are doing it to Haley giving Elan a full body massage, with the requisite innuendo

Legendary
2007-04-23, 12:11 AM
You are all wrong.

Um, no. HALEY is the half-celestial. DUH. :smalltongue:

Innis Cabal
2007-04-23, 12:13 AM
no....just no

MReav
2007-04-23, 12:13 AM
Um, no. HALEY is the half-celestial. DUH. :smalltongue:

Then Haley will fly up and catch him. Never mind we've had a clear view of her backside which does not reveal wings on no less than 2 occasions.

Assassinfox
2007-04-23, 12:17 AM
Then Haley will fly up and catch him. Never mind we've had a clear view of her backside which does not reveal wings on no less than 2 occasions.

They only appear when she remembers them, like V's familiar. :smallwink:

Legendary
2007-04-23, 12:19 AM
Yeah, and besides, Sabine is an outsider, so Haley MUST be one too.

Assassinfox
2007-04-23, 07:06 AM
This thread is titled incorrectly. It should say "Roy will not survive." :smallbiggrin:

factotum
2007-04-23, 07:25 AM
This thread is titled incorrectly. It should say "Roy will not survive." :smallbiggrin:

Well, now the latest comic is up, it should actually say "Roy DID not survive." :smallbiggrin:

valis
2007-04-23, 07:59 AM
Well, I'm sorry you don't believe he'll live.

(We will not give in to your blasphemy!)

Told you. He's dead but I wish he wasn't. :smallfrown: