PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Keeping track of kingdom building, Kingmaker

CGNefarious
2015-05-25, 05:37 PM
So I'm in a Skype/Roll20 Kingmaker campaign and we're about to start the part where we do the actual kingdom building. This there any online resource or sheet of some kind that would help keep track of this stuff? I imagined creating a simple spreadsheet to track things, but I'm not super familiar with the kingdom building rules (we're using Ultimate Campaign).

So is there anything like this out there?

frost890
2015-05-25, 06:13 PM
It has been a while since I played online but I believe roll 20 allows you to add it to the map. As for the things happening inthe background? I would say a reference sheet or a map. You should be able to make a copy of the map and have the completed sections with notes. Other then that i am not sure. Campaign reference sheets are all over the internet.

Seerow
2015-05-25, 06:39 PM
I downloaded a spreadsheet from the Paizo forums a while ago, but I don't remember exactly where it was from. If you want to PM me with your e-mail I can send the file to you. Otherwise best I can recommend is use the search function on the paizo forums and hope you can find it.

Kudaku
2015-05-25, 06:53 PM
Not sure if you're familiar with the software but Hero Lab has a Kingdom sheet, I believe it's bundled with with Ultimate Campaign. I haven't tried it though, can't vouch for it.

Chemlak over on the Paizo boards has an excel spreadsheet. (http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2pvsy&page=12?Ultimate-Campaign-Kingdom-Tracking-Spreadsheet#594) I think this is the most up-to-date one, but it may include some material from Ultimate Rulership (3pp, but from the same guy who helped write the kingdom rules).

CGNefarious
2015-05-25, 11:34 PM
That spreadsheet is exactly what I was looking for (an a lot more actually). Thank you.