PDA

View Full Version : Council of Wyrms 3.5e Conversion

Reshy
2015-05-26, 01:39 AM
Hello, I'm curious but has anyone attempted a conversion of the 2e Council of Wyrms setting? I'm very interested in that setting if it's available in such a manner.

RedMage125
2015-05-26, 07:50 AM
Well, one's Kindred is easily done through any demihuman PC. There are some Prestige Classes in the Draconomicon that lend towards this concept as well.

As for Dragon PCs, I don't remember the issue numbers off the top of my head, but Dragon Magazine did an issue with Savage Progression style Metallic Dragons, and a year later they did Chromatics (just the classic 5 for each, you're on your own for Gem Dragons).

Heliomance
2015-05-27, 06:41 AM
I've played in a game that did this very successfully. Essentially the DM ran it as a pseudo gestalt - we chose a class and got the abilities, saves, etc as normal, but we also got all the special abilities, natural armour, attacks, stat bonuses etc as a dragon with HD equal to our class level. We leveled up three levels at a time, and only when we had enough downtime to Dragon sleep for long enough to age up. Worked very well and got to hilariously silly power levels.