PDA

View Full Version : Optimization [3.5] Help me build a King Mace wielder.

D4rkh0rus
2015-05-26, 01:23 PM
Hi GitP, After (re)watching some anime, of course, I stumbled upon a gem of an episode, and wanted to recreate the concept that one of the characters took, upon that very episode, that is, a Wielder of the King mace.

Here's a pick, to orient those wondering:
http://topicstock.pantip.com/chalermthai/topicstock/2011/06/A10703548/A10703548-38.jpg

So, basically, I want to build a character that goes around beating up baddies with a 2 handed member of the royal family, who also shoots lightning.

Is there any way to go about this without actually invoking shenanigans? (As in, a class that essentially, supports using other living beings as weapons).

TroubleBrewing
2015-05-26, 02:20 PM
There's certainly a lot of options for tossing an ally into enemies for tons of damage, but as far as swinging another person around as a weapon? Not so much.

You might have some luck with convincing your DM to allow the Improvised Weapon proficiency feat, and from there you could work in some Drunken Master or Exemplar shenanigans.

Failing that, there's always Polymorph Any Object.

Zombulian
2015-05-26, 02:42 PM
Uhh Item Familiar? Have it be a Glamered Intelligent Mace that stores spell slots (like Lightning Bolt) and talks crap to opponents.