PDA

View Full Version : Gamer Tales Most creepy roleplaying experience ever

Lavranzo
2015-05-26, 01:57 PM
At the brink of a huge battle, everything is silent. Our evil bard, who called himslef "the red harper", stands upon a cliff overlooking the battlefield. He raises his arms, as the priest of a church would do, when he blesses the church. Then he says the creepiest things, in the most eerie voice I've ever heard:
The Evil Bard: "This battle will be my masterpiece. The horrors of battle shall be accompanied by the ringing of warbells, the songs of dying screams, the drumming of blades upon shield and the thunder of thousandfold arrows whistling through the air, letting out a thump as they penetrate the bloodied armours of couragous men. I shall accompany this death's sonata, this requiem of life, possibly as my last action, and I shall be thrilled with every deathly moment of it. Now, friends, comes the day of the red harpers final piece."
DM: :smalleek:
Rest of the group: :smalleek:

I love this player for his roleplaying, but goddamnit if that weren't the most awkward war after that.

Segev
2015-05-26, 07:13 PM
So... did he survive?

Lurkmoar
2015-05-26, 07:45 PM
Whenever a player wants to seduce a bar maid and role play every detail when I first started out DMing was pretty creepy... :smallsigh:

Now that I've learned some rather graphic fetishes, the players that tried after would say I was creepy. :smallamused:

Read this thread from /tg/ by way of tvtropes, I thought it was pretty creepy. (http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/6088875/)