PDA

View Full Version : AD&D 2nd Ed Fighting Schools In Dragon Magazine

Digitalelf
2015-05-28, 06:23 PM
There was an old issue of Dragon Magazine during the 2nd edition era that contained an article on various fighting styles and the schools associated with them.

I am familiar with the article in issue #232 ("En Garde: Secret weapon passes for the Savage Coast online campaign"), but that is not the article I am looking for.

In the article that I am looking for, one of the fighting schools is called "The Edge"; other than the name of that one school, unfortunately, I do not recall anything else about it.

Does anyone here know of the article and what issue of Dragon Magazine it can be found in?

I thank you in advance :smallbiggrin:

Digitalelf
2015-06-01, 03:06 AM
I found what I was looking for! And it wasn't in Dragon Magazine after all.

It was an RTF file I downloaded and printed out 18 odd years ago from TSR Online (back when TSR's major online presence was accessed through AOL).

So now, not only do I feel a tad silly for remembering it as an article in Dragon Magazine, I feel quite old... :smalltongue:

Arsamit
2015-06-01, 03:40 AM
Can you post it? or provide the link?

Digitalelf
2015-06-01, 04:05 AM
Can you post it? or provide the link?

Unfortunately, when TSR left AOL, many of the files at "Keyword TSR" were lost and remain unavailable. Heck, even the original file I downloaded all those years back is long gone; forgotten on some ancient stone-age computer's Windows 95 hard-drive.

The only copy of the "article" I have is that 18 year old print-out (though I do plan on scanning it to a PDF).