PDA

View Full Version : Jade Falcon Genetic repositary (plot)

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 04:19 PM
Leonel, Nightstar, Snowraven and Andrea are standing in front of a large building. It's quiet, no obvious security. In front of them are some open glass doors leading to a reception area with a sour looking man behind a desk. Several huge shapes can be seen behind smoked glass.

Nightstar and Snowraven have abandoned their dresses in favour of their armour. Nightstar also has a scarf wrapped round her distinctive hair.

Andrea nods.

We know the clone's in there, we've been watching this place. Keep safe.

She disappears into the night.

Snowraven looks at the shapes.

They've got Elementals, they're gene engineered infantry, guarding this place. Bigger, stronger and just as smart as a human. Better bring something powerful.

She produces a cut down Assault rifle.

Nightstar reaches into her Handbag of holding and produces her baby shotgun which she hangs over her back and draws her silenced automatics.

Ready ?

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 04:28 PM
As I'll ever be. Been a while since I've done a smash and grab like this. You all set Leonel ?

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 04:31 PM
Leonel looks around as metal armor appears underneath all his clothing, covering every inch of him, save for his head. Twin katanas appear in hand, and he looks to Nightstar as his shades cover his face. Let's do this.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 04:36 PM
Excellent

She leads the way into the building

The receptionist looks at her and does a double take as she pulls off the scarf to reveal the bright blue hair.

How the, you're already here !!

His hand stabs for the alarm button

I'm the original. AND I'M PRETTY PISSED OFF !!

She shoots him between the eyes a fraction of a second too late and the alarm goes off.

So much for surprise

Snowraven fires a long burst at the frosted glass as 5 massive armoured brutes come charging through it.

((I'm pretty new to this so this may have its rough edges...))

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 04:38 PM
Leonel cracks his neck before the metal armor moves, covering his face, leaving only small slits for eyes and mouth. He leaps for the nearest brute, swinging the katanas as the blades re-enforce themselves with adamantine.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 04:43 PM
Being huge, the elemental (http://ppc.warhawkenterprises.com/theclans/cgbelemental.jpg) can't dodge well. Being out of his battle armour isn't helping him. Of course, this also means he's tough. The blades connect, nearly severing his arm. The huge man grins and swings the other fist at Leonel's head.

Snowraven's burst catches 2 of them in the knees. Greatly slowed, they keep coming. Snowraven reloads and tries again, this time aiming for their heads.

The other 2 aim for Nightstar with their machineguns. She fires her pistols back, aiming for their eyes.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 04:47 PM
Leonel is hit and thrown back, though the armor protects his skull. With a growl, the katanas shift, becoming gun blades. He aims both at his attacker and fires.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 04:52 PM
The elemental takes both shots in the head and falls over. One of the 2 targeting Nightstar shifts fire to Leonel, going at full Auto.

Nightstar hits the floor, still firing. Her bullets hit the other elemental in the face, killing him instantly, his shots going wildly into the floor while Snowraven easily despatches the other 2 wounded ones, their pain dulling their reactions.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 04:54 PM
The bullets bounce off the armor, denting and burning it. They also manage to tear one of the gunblades from Leonel's hand. He growls and turns on the elemental.

Ice!

He fires once, and a bullet made of ice launches itself at the elemental.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 05:00 PM
Even though the elementals are super tough infantry, they haven't had the moddifications the girls have had. the bullet punctures through his chest and come out of the other side. With a deep moan, the brute falls.

From the radio on his chest, a familiar voice is hailing him

"Star Commander Matlov, report, has the intruder been dealt with, report."

Snowraven looks at Nightstar with a "do you want to get that" look

Nightstar picks up the handset and answers

Who is this ?

This is Galaxy Commander Daystar Chistu. Identify Yourself

They called you Daystar ? How sweet. Unoriginal, but sweet. This is Star Captain Nightstar Alexander, otherwise known as the original me. I'm coming for you bitch.

She throws the radio on the floor, shoots it, reholsters her pistols and heads deeper into the complex with her shotgun ready.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 05:04 PM
Leonel's armor recedes from his head and he follows.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 05:07 PM
They advance through the corridor. It's really quiet. Of course, it's nighttime but there should be security, surely...

The three walk round a corner into the face of a pair of automated machine gun turrets. They immediately turn and try to lock onto Snowraven.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 05:09 PM
Leonel jumps in front of Snowraven and fires at one of the turrets.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 05:11 PM
His bullets spark off the turrets armour. Snowraven sends herself Ethereal.

Nightstar sends an armour piercing Sabot at one of the turrets, which open fire on Snowraven and Leonel.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 05:15 PM
Leonel stumbles back again, the leaps forward and swings at the turret's legs.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 05:18 PM
The turret falls over with a crash of sparks. Nightstar's Sabot punches through the other one but fails to do any damage to it. It reprioritises n to Nightstar.

Snowraven Fires on the turret too While Nightstar, seeing what's coming prepares to evade.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 05:19 PM
Leonel spins and brings his blade down at the turret.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 05:24 PM
The turret, cleaved nicely in half sits there sparking. But not before firing at Nightstar, who has to shadowjump away.

A voice comes out of hidden speakers.

tHIS IS GALXY COMMANDER CHISTU. WE HAVE INTRUDERS. ONE LOOKS IDENTICAL TO MYSELF. SHE IS AN IMPOSTER. ALL SECURITY FORCES TO SHOOT ON SIGHT. I SHALL REMAIN IN THE CONTROL ROOM TO PREVENT CONFUSION.

What have they done to my DNA ? There's no way I'd be that sloppy. Course it's a bloody trap.

They continue down the corridor.

She still might be there Leonel, what do you think ?

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 05:27 PM
I say we tear this place apart. Show them we mean business.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 05:30 PM
We need to do that anyway. Actually, in my handbag is a bomb that'll make most other ones seem like a firework. Along with enough heavy artillery to fight a war.

She leads the way down the quiet corridor. They can see, at the end, it's going to come out on a balcony which, judging by the plants on it, should be a garden.

We need to destroy my genetic samples so they can't clone me again.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 05:34 PM
Temptation to run....rising...

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 05:39 PM
I know, I don't like this at all.

Using her small size, she advances to the balcony and peeps over.

Even that tiny movement is caught by the small Battlemech waiting in the garden. It starts to hit the balcony with lasers and machine guns.

Nightstar retreats expeditously.

It's a full on mech, model's called an Incubus. Not much firepower unless you're on foot. When it has lots. Leonel, do you have any really heavy weapons ?

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 05:44 PM
Leonel steps back and the gunblade is replaced by a rocket launcher. Allow me?

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 05:46 PM
I'll distract it while you hit it.

She draws her swords, turns and runs out of the doorway towards the stairs, just staying ahead of the fusilade of fire.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 05:49 PM
The rocket launcher vanishes for a moment, and Leonel grins at Snowraven, before running towards the balcony and leaping off. The rocket launcher reappears in his hands, in mid air, and Leonel fires all four shots at the mech.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 05:52 PM
Showoff.

Snowraven concentrates for a second and sends a magic missile storm at the mech.

Leonel's shots all hit. The mech shudders. The pilot tries to move it be finds one of the legs has had it's servos destroyed. Undeterred, he aims one of the arms weapons at Leonel while the others target the rapidly closing and shadowjumping Nightstar.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 05:53 PM
Leonel grins as a ring appears on his hand. He rolls straight under the mech, and fires the four reloaded rockets straight up at it.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 05:56 PM
The rockets mangle the mechs torso twist mechanism and destroy its gyro, sending it toppling towards Nightstar. She reacts by flipping straight up in the air, shadow jumping to above the mech as it falls and flipping in mid air.

Snowravens missile storm strikes, obliterating the pilot.

This is far, far too easy.

There's only one door out of here.

She points.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 05:57 PM
Leonel nods. Can I blast through it?

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 05:59 PM
Certainly. Actually, aside from the receptionist, we've only met security. no scientists at all. I think someone knew we're coming. Of course, the fact that Andrea and others have been looking for us isn't exactly top secret.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 06:00 PM
Leonel fires four rockets at the door, aiming the last two to be late enough to travel into the next room.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 06:05 PM
The door blows apart. Further inspection of the room reveals five fully armoured elemental (http://ppc.warhawkenterprises.com/theclans/cgbelemental.jpg) battle armour. One is dead from the rockets. the other 4 charge out into the courtyard, firing.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 06:06 PM
Oh sonofabit... Leonel is knocked back from fire.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 06:13 PM
I have feelings of nothing but hate for you boys right now.

Nightstar holds her hand out and her shadow gains a 3rd dimension and stands before her to intercept any fire.

The closest Elemental's shadow gains a 3rd dimension and stands up

Snowraven fires at another one from the balcony .

The elementals split their fire evenly with 2 firing on Leonel. One of these fires his jumpjets to gain height.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 06:15 PM
Leonel tries to stumble back up, but gets knocked down again.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 06:19 PM
Die screaming.

The closest elementals shadow walks into him, grabs him and pulls the screaming augmented warrior through the floor into the shadow realm

Snowraven switches fire to the flying elemental, trying to knock its jumpjets out.

The other 2 Elementals shadows also stand up. They grapple their original owners.

The flying elemental keeps firing at Leonel but the other 2 cease shooting to try and fight their shades.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 06:20 PM
Leonel goes ethreal.

((Sorry, going to get food. Back soon, I hope.))

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 06:23 PM
((No worries))

The shadows keep wrestling their owners. Snowravens fire hits the jumpjets and sends the Elemental flying round in a circle. The pilot is now far too busy to shoot at Leonel.

Snowraven keeps shooting to knock out the other jet. Nightstar keeps concentrating on the shadows. The shadow of a vine moves unnoticed to entangle the fighting elementals feet

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 07:12 PM
Leonel returns to this plane and leaps at a mech, admantine gunblade in hand, and swings.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 07:16 PM
The battle armour is too busy trying not to be killed by its own shadow. The gunblade rips through it fatally.

The vine's shadow forgoes the feet of the other elemental and wraps itself around its neck instead, hoisting it into the air and squeezing like a boa constrictor would love to. With a sickening crack, the elemental hangs limply.

The out of control flying one flies into a wall and slides down it, almost comically.

Interesting, looks like they're starting to be prepared. I wonder what's through here.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 07:23 PM
Leonel growls. Let's just finish this.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 07:28 PM
They head through the door into the control room. Daystar is standing there with a remote in her hands.

Very impressive. I'd expect no worse, mother. Can I call you mum ?

You're not my daughter. You're me. A twisted me, but nonetheless, me.

She stretches out her hand.

Umm, Leonel, this is probably where we take a backseat. Help me cover the door though, I was expecting more.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 07:31 PM
Leonel nods.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 07:37 PM
Well, mum, this is where it ends. In a moment, you, my aunt Snowraven there and whoever this big strong chap are are going to follow poor Elemental Jordan down screaming to the shadow world and Clan Jade Falcon will rule supreme over the Clans and indeed the galaxy itself.

Just to keep these 2 busy, We have the rest of my garrison to play with but I wanted to put an end to you myself.

She pushes the button. Lights turn on all over while the main lights turn off, casting shadows where previously there were none.

15 Elementals and 4 mechs round the corner of the garden. They immediately open fire on Snowraven and Leonel through the doorway.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 07:40 PM
Leonel flips the gunblade up and when he catches it, it's changed into the rocket launcher again. He fires all four shots.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 07:45 PM
The missile plough into an elemental, blowing it apart. That leaves 14 more and the mechs, which are larger, better armed and armoured than the Incubus they destroyed, firing back at them.

Snowraven fires another missile storm at the elementals.

Daystar tries to make Nightstars shadow 3 dimensional. She fails.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE !!??

Nightstar draws her swords.

It's simple you brainless fool. Shadowweaving is not about commanding the shadows, it's about asking them nicely. The shadows have agreed to stay out of this fight and assist neither of us. Looks like we're settling this with cold steel. All that posturing for nothing. You talk too much, bitch.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 07:55 PM
Leonel quick reloads and summons an auto-rocketlauncher turret in front of him and Snowraven, before firing four more rockets from the launcher in his hands.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 07:58 PM
Another Elemental dies from Leonels rockets The rest take cover.

Snowravens missile storm misses. She tries a fireball instead

The Mechs, being huge, can't cover but move for better shots.

Daystar snarls, draws her swords and leaps for Nightstar who blocks and kicks at her head.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 08:00 PM
The turret begins opening fire into the gardens. Leonel shifts his launcher into a rifle with scope, and armor piercing bullets. He aims at a mech and tries to get the pilot in the head.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 08:04 PM
His bullets twink through the windscreen and bury themselves in the pilots Neurohelmet, stopping a few milimetres short. The next go should do it nicely.

The mechs fire everything they have at Leonel and his turret, leaving the elementals to engage Snowraven. They fire at her and a shot burns into her armour. She goes flying back to crash, stunned, against a computer console.

Daystar is kicked in the head and goes flying back too. She flips up but is forced on the defensive as Nightstar, who has launched herself into the air comes flying down at her.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 08:10 PM
The turret explodes, but not before Leonel pulls his second shot.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 08:14 PM
The windscreen shatters in a beautiful shower of refracted light and the pilots head explodes like the melon in "Day of the Jackal". The mech stands there.

The rockets hit a fraction of a second later and finish mutilating the pilot.

The elementals, seeing that Snowraven is gone for the moment, renew their fire on Leonel

Snowraven sits up.

Son of a bitch, that hurt.

She stands up and fires another fireball out.

Daystar stabs at Nightstars stomach, only to have it blocked. Nightstar punches her in the face while Daystar swings her other blade into Nightstars shoulder.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 08:20 PM
Leonel's armor takes a beating, and doesn't seem to be able to withstand much more. He growls and decides to get big, fast. A large 3d mesh surrounds him, and fills in, forming a Rhino Tank. He fires the cannon.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 08:26 PM
((Rhino tank ??))

The cannon hits a mech and knocks it over. The other 2 concentrate on the tank with their Gauss rifles and Particle Projection Cannons (PPC's) while the pilot tries to stand up again

Snowraven's fireball blows 2 more elementals apart. they realise they didn't kill her and start shooting again at her. She lobs another fireball back

Nightstar feels Daystars nose squash beneth her fist even as Daystars sword bites into her shoulder between armour plates. No blood flows though.

She kicks Daystar in the ribs and sends her flying back. As she gets up, Daystar asks

Why... why don't you bleed.

because of the thing that made you possible you sick twisted piece of Surat dung. I had my muscles and skeleton replaced with myomer and endo steel.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 08:29 PM
((big freaking tank. withstand hell load of damage. if all of it can't fit, then Leonel only made the cannon, which is still able to work))

Leonel fires again.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 08:34 PM
((Is it from anywhere ?))

The building partially collapses through having a tank appear in it. Leonels shot vapourises the mech that's trying to stand. The other mechs fire their big guns at the tank again.

The elementals loose their one shot lanchers at it too.

Snowraven kills another one with the fireball. She tries a Wail of the Banshee next

Daystar swings more blows at Nightstar who blocks effortlessly. Nightstar cuts at Daystars stomach leaving a bloody score across her stomach.

Guess the jade Falcons were too cheap to provide you with enhancement. If I wasn't going to kill you and leave you for the crows, I'd feel sorry.

The only person who's dying here is you !

Daystar gets a cut through that Nightstar's shoulder again stops with minimal fuss.

Look, I'm armoured like a mech. Give it up and let me kill you, It's over

NEVER !

Your choice.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 08:38 PM
((Well, it's kinda based off America's tanks, but I believe the only time I've seen the name Rhino associated to a tank was in the GTA series))

The tank shudders under the attacks, and fires again.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 08:48 PM
((The Warhammer Space Marine APC is a Rhino too. Don't think it's that one though))

The tank seriously damages another mech while the other one tries to retreat.

3 Elementals die and the rest try to fall back with the mech

Snoraven fires a missile storm at them.

Nightstar and Daystar continue to fight. It's clear that Daystar is getting tired.

Your men are running, you're tired and wounded. Give it up and I'll make it quick

You... know... nothing.

Maybe not, but I know this...

Daystars left hand sword is out of position

... you never want to leave your sword there.

She runs Daystar through

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 08:53 PM
Leonel fires at the retreating mech. Then the tank vanishes.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 08:58 PM
The remaining Jade Falcons retreat. Nightstar holds out her hand and feels the shadows answer her call.

I'm going to give you the chance to fall on your sword. You going to take it ?

Like... hell

Daystar pulls a pistol and shoots Nightstar twice in the chest.

Pathetic. You couldn't even use a shadow to kill me.

She doesn't waste time. Daystars shadow envelopes her feet and drags her screaming through the floor.

That was unpleasant. Now for the bomb. We want to be a long, long way way away from this.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 09:00 PM
Leonel's armor recedes fully and he stumbles over to Nightstar.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 09:02 PM
You ok Leonel ?

She passes Snowraven the bomb.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 09:02 PM
I'll be fine. Just took a few dozen more hits then I wanted to.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 09:04 PM
Hope you're up to running...

I've given this 5 minutes. It'll waste the whole building, all the Jade Falcon's genetic legacies and the surrounding area out to 500 metres.

RUN !!!!

The girls take off, Nightstar dragging Leonel's hand.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 09:05 PM
Leonel runs with Nightstar.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 09:07 PM
They make it back to where they left Andrea and turn back to watch the building briefly rival the sun.

Andrea reappears.

I swear Andrea, if you have a medal with you, I'm going to punch you.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 09:11 PM
Leonel watches Andrea, ready to attack if he needs to.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 09:13 PM
It's done then ?

Yes. yes it is. The building and everything in it is leveled and vapourised. Daystar, my inspiringly named clone, was stabbed and is currently enduring no one knows what in the shadowlands. That really leaves what happens next in the hands of you.

It does, doesn't it rather. Sergeant....

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 09:16 PM
Leonel keeps watching.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 09:18 PM
The sergeant comes forward holding a bundle against his shoulder.

No medals. That would be insulting I know. But, I think this is yours.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 09:19 PM
Leonel leans against Nightstar a bit.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 09:23 PM
The sergeant passes the bundle over. Inside is a sleeping child. With bright blue hair.

The Khan agreed to let her go. She shows no inclination to follow in your footsteps and surgically remove people for us so she was just getting bullied in her sibko. It was time to let her go. Her name's Dawnflame

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 09:28 PM
Leonel looks at the bundle, then at Nightstar.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 09:32 PM
Right, right, so you're telling me to take... my daughter.

A tear starts in her eye.

Yes, yes I am.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 09:36 PM
Leonel gently tries to brush the tear away.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 09:39 PM
It's not going to work. Where one falls, 5 more take its place.

I never thought I 'd ever be a mother. How old is she ?

4 years. She looks less because, basically, you're a gnome.

Andrea smiles.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 09:41 PM
Leonel just watches.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 09:44 PM
I'll leave you 4 to it. If you ever need anything, you 2 know where to find me.

Andrea leaves along with her minions.

Nightstar just stands there holding the sleeping child. Snowraven looks stunned.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 09:45 PM
Leonel doesn't know what to say.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 09:46 PM
I'm a mum, I'm a mum, oh s### oh s###, I'm a mum.

She bursts into tears properly.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 09:47 PM
Leonel looks to Snowraven, unsure of what to do.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 09:49 PM
Snowraven's not too sure either, not having been faced with a bawling sister for many years.

Nightstar sits down and holds the even littler one close. She peeps into the blanket.

She looks just like me.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 09:52 PM
Leonel just kinda stands there.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 09:52 PM
She motions the other 2 over to have a look.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 09:53 PM
Leonel takes a look, but is still confused.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 09:55 PM
I thought I could never have children. But then, I never thought they'd use my tissue to clone me either. I've been wrong twice in a day and never been happier.

She tries to dry away some tears.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 09:57 PM
Leonel gives a small sigh at her words.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 09:58 PM
Snowraven looks at him

You ok ?

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 09:59 PM
Leonel shakes his head. It's nothing.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 10:00 PM
She pulls him away

You don't seem that happy for her.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 10:02 PM
Sorry, I'm a little confused at the moment.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 10:05 PM
Basically, you've just become a dad, to all intents and purposes. Congratulations. I've just become an Aunty, which I really wasn't expecting either.

Never thought I'd see either of us having kids. Mainly because of the lack of plumbing any more but also because of our old lifestyle.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 10:06 PM
Am I really just become a dad, or am I just that guy that was around at the time? Because that's how I feel at the moment.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 10:11 PM
Well now. That I am in no position to answer. I'll tell you this though. I think I know her better than most do. When she charged that Incubus down earlier, she was doing it for you, to keep you safe. I know you probably could have taken it yourself. So does she, but she did it anyway. To keep you safe. Just like she has every intention of finding Clay and putting a stake through his heart. For you. I saw her face as you went sailing over the balcony. It said "Oh no, what the hell is he doing dammit, I don't want him to die." Yes. I'd say you just became a dad. Now, I'd get over there and get aquainted.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 10:13 PM
You're some sister-in-law...you know that? Leonel smiles and goes back over to Nightstar, sitting down beside her and putting both arms around her. I love you.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 10:14 PM
Yes, yes I do.

She grins

I love you too.

Nightstar kisses him, still holding the stirring child and still with tears rolling.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 10:16 PM
Leonel brushes the tears from her cheeks. She's absolutely beautiful, like you.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 10:18 PM
Thank you, for coming here and being here with me.

Dawnflame wakes

((when I finish the family portrait, I'm so drawing this))

Andrea, is that you ?

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 10:19 PM
I won't ever leave you.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 10:23 PM
I know you won't

Have a look sweetie, see who it is.

A head with bright blue eyes and her mother's distinctive hair pops out of the bundles, sees her mothers hair.

Are you my mum ?

yes. Yes I am. And this is your dad.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 10:24 PM
Hey there...

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 10:29 PM
hello. Where's Andrea ?

She's gone home. back to the Clan. She felt you'd be better with us.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 10:32 PM
Leonel kisses Nightstar on the side of her head.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 10:37 PM
She snuggles and hugs their daughter.

Ahem...

And that's your aunt Snowraven. My sister.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 10:38 PM
Leonel smiles at Nightstar.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 10:41 PM
I think we ought to go home. You can see where we live

Does it have a mech ? I like mechs.

It has 2 mechs. And your other aunts who will doubtless be as surprised as we were.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 10:44 PM
Leonel stands and offers Nightstar a hand up.

Timberwolf
2007-04-22, 10:49 PM
She takes it.

Dawnflame wriggles to be put down so Nightstar does so. Dawnflame takes off the blanket to reveal a deep blue dress. She takes her mothers and Leonels hand and leads them back towards the garage. Snowraven walks beside Nightstar.