PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder [Unchained] New ki Powers

Extra Anchovies
2015-05-29, 08:52 PM
I'll be using this thread for whatever ki powers I come up with, but feel free to post your own here as well.

Ki Blast (Su):
A monk with this ki power can spend one point of ki as a standard action to make a ranged touch attack against a target within 60 feet. If it hits, the target takes 1d6 points of untyped damage per two monk levels possessed by the user of this ki power. This effect ignores damage reduction and is not subject to spell resistance.

Ki Blink (Su):
By spending one point from their ki pool as a swift action, a monk with this power may teleport to any point within 30 feet that they have line of effect to. The monk may instead spend 2 ki points to increase the range of this effect to 60 feet; if they do, they do not need line of effect or line of sight to teleport to a location. If they attempt to teleport to a location that is occupied by an object or creature, the monk instead ends up in the nearest open space. If two or more open spaces are equally distant from the original destination, the monk chooses which square they appear in. A monk must be at least 6th level to select this ki power.

Ki Shield (Su):
A monk with this ki power can spend one point of ki as an immediate action to gain a number of temporary hit points equal to their monk level plus their Wisdom bonus (if any). Additionally, they may gain an insight bonus to their next saving throw equal to their Wisdom bonus. A monk must be at least 12th level to select this ki power.

khadgar567
2015-05-30, 12:56 AM
I'll be using this thread for whatever ki powers I come up with, but feel free to post your own here as well.

Ki Blast (Su):
A monk with this ki power can spend one point of ki as a standard action to make a ranged touch attack against a target within 60 feet. If it hits, the target takes 1d6 points of untyped damage per two monk levels possessed by the user of this ki power. This effect ignores damage reduction and is not subject to spell resistance.

Ki Blink (Su):
By spending one point from their ki pool as a swift action, a monk with this power may teleport to any point within 30 feet that they have line of effect to. The monk may instead spend 2 ki points to increase the range of this effect to 60 feet; if they do, they do not need line of effect or line of sight to teleport to a location. If they attempt to teleport to a location that is occupied by an object or creature, the monk instead ends up in the nearest open space. If two or more open spaces are equally distant from the original destination, the monk chooses which square they appear in. A monk must be at least 6th level to select this ki power.

Ki Shield (Su):
A monk with this ki power can spend one point of ki as an immediate action to gain a number of temporary hit points equal to their monk level plus their Wisdom bonus (if any). Additionally, they may gain an insight bonus to their next saving throw equal to their Wisdom bonus. A monk must be at least 12th level to select this ki power.

ala goku powers