PDA

View Full Version : Highest Craft Possible

Sheogoroth
2015-05-30, 05:03 PM
I've been fiddling around with a PF setting 3rd party book called "Chaositech" which essentially adds a line of crazy technology fueled by chaos. These items are not not magical, but you can craft them with a trained skill and no spells needed. The problem is, the craft DCs are all way high to offset this.
I know feats enough to keep the costs down, so now I'm looking for ways(items, classes, Prcs, feats, etc) to boost my craft enough.
So how high can you possibly get a crafting skill?
And if this thread already exists, please link me.

Hrugner
2015-05-31, 12:52 AM
This is Pathfinder then? Well, the easiest bump is to take lore oracle's focused trance ability for a +20 to any int based skill roll several times a day.

How high are these DCs?

Saintheart
2015-05-31, 02:41 AM
If 3.5 material is allowed, Cleric spell Divine Insight will boost any check by a maximum of +15. Craft checks key off INT, so enhancement bonuses can pull another +6 or so.

2015-05-31, 12:57 PM
If 3.5 material is allowed, Cleric spell Divine Insight will boost any check by a maximum of +15. Craft checks key off INT, so enhancement bonuses can pull another +6 or so.

If 3.5 is available, we have access to Pun-Pun, awaken loop, and hivemind shenanigans (or some Frankenstein-esque combination of the three). Keeping this PF would probably be for the best, since it's slightly harder to break wide open.

Sheogoroth
2015-06-01, 11:00 PM
The DCs are usually around 40.
Are there any dip prestige classes that add?