PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Ed Looking for Druid Prestige class from an older Dragon Magazine

Stag
2015-05-31, 04:52 PM
So I'm making this fluffy character who I wanted to have a few levels in this really obscure Druid prestige class I found in an older Dragon Magazine. All I can remember of it is that these guys live super long lives, by placing themselves into hibernation for a long period of time, and wake up every couple decades or so to see what's been going on. I wanted a super old treebeardy kind of character, who is so old that he is literally beginning to be claimed by nature, maybe he has leaves growing out of his head, or his hand is slowly becoming wooden or something. Does anyone remember this class? And where I could find the rules for it?

Extra Anchovies
2015-05-31, 05:35 PM
A quick search of the Dragmag index in my sig turns up the Elder Druid (Dragon 286 p. 40).

Stag
2015-05-31, 05:40 PM
Neat! Now I just have to find where to get the class from....

Stag
2015-05-31, 05:42 PM
Derp, I'm an idiot, pay no attention to me, just saw what you said about your sig.

Extra Anchovies
2015-05-31, 05:43 PM
Derp, I'm an idiot, pay no attention to me, just saw what you said about your sig.

The index in my sig only has the article titles, issues, and pages. It's probably on scribd, though. Most dragmags are.