PDA

View Full Version : Swamp Sorrows

Forum Explorer
2015-05-31, 08:37 PM
Mostly used for roles and fluff descriptions. This thread will act as both the IC, OOC, and as a campaign journal.

NOTE: Majority of the game is played IC, so most of the posts will be done by myself.

Baki
2015-05-31, 08:39 PM
j
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

z
[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]
[roll10]
[roll11]

Vodicle
2015-05-31, 08:48 PM
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Forum Explorer
2015-05-31, 10:12 PM
The three of you get off the boat and enter Fakadusk proper, it's pungent smell filling your senses. The docks are busy as the sailors you were travelling with begin unloading the cargo. There are other ships present, though their guards watching on deck. The docks are crowded with other sailors and residents of the town coming to see what the new ship is bringing in.

Sera, you can see a elf in muddy clothes, with a bow strung across his back. He's obviously inspecting the newcomers from the ship, looking for someone who might be able to help him.

Baki
2015-05-31, 10:16 PM
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=226541 Cheese Monger

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=226586 Sera

Forum Explorer
2015-05-31, 10:24 PM
Kadak: Do you need help?

The elf pauses, and looks you all over more closely, before nodding.

"Yes, I do. I'm a hunter in this town, but I usually work with a team. However I wasn't feeling well, so I stayed behind instead of accompanying my friends during their latest trip. But that was almost two weeks ago. They should have been back long ago, and I'm worried about them. Will you help me find them?

Forum Explorer
2015-05-31, 10:31 PM
Kadak: Of course we'll-
Sera: Hold on, I want a reward. What will you give us to help you?
Cheese Monger: How about some cheese?

Cheese? What? Umm, I guess I can point you to this weird guy, he says he can make cheese out of stuff from crocodiles. But I can give you 50 gold pieces each, after you bring them back, and a three healing potions up front.

Baki
2015-05-31, 10:35 PM
But I need the gold now, it'll help us save your friends
[roll0] +6

Forum Explorer
2015-05-31, 10:37 PM
But I need the gold now, it'll help us save your friends
[roll0] +6

Or you'll just take it, go get drunk, and tell me to get lost. No, you'll get the gold after I see my friends alive and well. The hunter is not willing to negotiate this point any further.

Forum Explorer
2015-05-31, 10:42 PM
Cheese Monger: There's two of you and one of us. You can trust us.
Sera: Fine, we'll help, but I don't like it.
Kadack: You got a deal.

Alright. Here, The elf hands over the healing potions. Add one healing potion to your inventories. I'll accompany you, and show you the way to a druid's circle that we usually camped at when we went hunting. When do you want to leave?