PDA

View Full Version : Roy as a Ghost, what do you think?

Shadowdweller
2007-04-23, 03:14 PM
No, really:

I) He has familial precedent.

II) He just failed to live up to a BLOOD OATH, having failed to kill or even moderately inconvenience Xykon.

III) It would actually make him more capable at taking down Xykon.

From a storytelling perspective:
IV) Would make the weaponsmith's interrupted warning about how to deal with the green energy from his weapon actually come back to haunt him :smallbiggrin:

V) Might make for an interesting conflict with Durkon.

jindra34
2007-04-23, 03:17 PM
Add spoiler to thread title

AyuVince
2007-04-23, 03:18 PM
No. Roy's charisma is way too low to make him a good ghost. Besides, he is a fighter with no physical body, so most of his class abilities would be useless on the Material Plane.

Demented
2007-04-23, 03:19 PM
:durkon: Turn Roy!

:roy: DAMN IT, DURKON!

:belkar: Do it again, do it again!

Closet_Skeleton
No. Roy's charisma is way too low to make him a good ghost. Besides, he is a fighter with no physical body, so most of his class abilities would be useless on the Material Plane.

Except against other ghosts.

Time for some revenge against his dad.

Shadowdweller
Add spoiler to thread title
Err umm...*ahem*. Is that possible, after the fact? And if so, how?

squidly_bard
2007-04-23, 03:25 PM
Roy as a ghost??? nah. if he was undead then zxkon would foricbly turn him into some fighter of such evil mass proportions that if the world nay the entire universe! not emplode because of it, then he would double cross zxkon and use the whatever thing that was sealed in side the gates and harness it's power AND RULE TH COSMOS.... (panting sounds) ok i'm done.

Studoku
2007-04-23, 04:40 PM
Roy should be raised as the new death knight since the old one got squished.

:roy:Let the reaping begin!
:belkar:Damnit, I wanna reap something

Lyinginbedmon
2007-04-23, 04:42 PM
It would certainly make for an interesting plot point until he can get resurrected, especially now that Haley's speech and relationship with Elan has been resolved