PDA

View Full Version : The Future and Roy.... BIG SPOILER!

daggaz
2007-04-23, 06:15 PM
Sorry, cant for the life of me figure out how to make those spoiler tags..

Ok, I have been running thru the threads and so far I cant find it yet and I can not believe it hasn't been said yet!!!

Roy... Plenty of prophecies about his afterlife with his dad, plenty of debate about how he is too important to be perma dead, and tons and tons of people talking about raise dead/resurrection.

Roy fell and went splat in the middle of a battlefield of evil, evil bad people. All the good characters are currently holed up in beseiged Azure City.... so if a cleric is gonna come around and find Roy, *cough hint hint* he will probably have green skin and pointy teeth.

Roy is coming back, oh yes. But as a ZOMBIE. Its called 'animate dead,' people. Bahahahhahahaha!

jindra34
2007-04-23, 06:17 PM
been done already sorry...

NeonRonin
2007-04-23, 06:29 PM
Green skin? Doubtful... there are a number of hobgoblin clerics(orange skin) plus the Huecuva on the battlefield. While it would be interesting to see Redcloak himself animating Roy's body for poetic retribution, I'm not entirely sure he'd do it. For one thing, we're not exactly sure where Roy fell in relation to the others, since we don't know if the zombie dragon was still flying in ellipses or not. Xykon did say he could mentally prod the dragon wherever he wanted, so who knows WHERE Roy is right now?

For all we know, he could be right outside the city walls. Or ten feet from the Huecuva. Or two yards from Redcloak. Or somewhere else entirely.

And we don't know yet who may have witnessed his plummet. So we don't know who or what might get to him first.

All we can do, friends, is stay tuned to the next installment.

daggaz
2007-04-23, 06:36 PM
Bah... green skin, orange skin, or pale white bones. It doesn't matter. The effect would be the same. Roy would have purple skin! :smallamused:

jindra34
2007-04-23, 06:37 PM
see "will we be seeing..." thread..