PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Classes progressing other classes.

heros271
2015-06-04, 11:30 AM
Damn. I hate making multiple threads in one day.

Other than Evangelist (yes, finally did not wrote it as Evangellion) are there any classes that progress other classes? It would be quite helpful.

Feint's End
2015-06-04, 11:58 AM

Other than Evangelist (yes, finally did not wrote it as Evangellion) are there any classes that progress other classes? It would be quite helpful.

The one prc from advanced players guide which progresses bardic music and cavalier features, forgot the name now, comes to mind. IIRC it's not really good though.

Edit: from the same book the rage prophet (is that the correct name?) progresses Oracle and barbarian to some extend.

heros271
2015-06-04, 12:01 PM
The one prc from advanced players guide which progresses bardic music and cavalier features, forgot the name now, comes to mind. IIRC it's not really good though.

Edit: from the same book the rage prophet (is that the correct name?) progresses Oracle and barbarian to some extend.

There are tons of PRCs that progress one-two-three abilities.

Evangelist is different. He, from level 2, progress class almost entirely, only difference is BAB and Saves, in addition to obtaining own benefits.

Basically Legacy Champion/Uncanny Trickster in PF. This is what I'm looking for.

*edit* http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/prestige-classes/other-paizo/e-h/evangelist

Evangelists come from many different backgrounds, and they show an unusual range of diversity. At 2nd level, the evangelist must choose a class she belonged to before adding the prestige class to be her aligned class. She gains all the class features for this class, essentially adding every evangelist level beyond 1st to her aligned class to determine what class features she gains. She still retains the Hit Dice, base attack bonus, saving throw bonuses, and skill ranks of the prestige class, but gains all other class features of her aligned class as well as those of the evangelist prestige class.

grarrrg
2015-06-04, 07:37 PM

As far as "progresses nearly every feature of a given class" the list is quite small.

Winter Witch is closest, it progresses EVERYTHING from Witch, but you do lose a level of casting.
Dragon Disciple progresses Sorcerer Bloodline (Draconic only), but you lose some casting.

Sacrieur
2015-06-04, 08:10 PM
If you're including Path of War it gets even more complicated since it's multi-class friendly.

First it's baked into the rules that non-initiator class levels count as 1/2 initiator class levels.

Second, there's prestige classes that permit you to continue progressing initiator classes.

Third, there's a feat in PoW:E that permits you to continue progressing some aspects of an initiator base class while taking levels in another class.

grarrrg
2015-06-04, 09:25 PM
I do believe he is looking for PrC that advance EVERYTHING about a class, not just a few random features.

Snowbluff
2015-06-04, 09:32 PM
Hero has it right. Evangelist is your best bet.

Psyren
2015-06-05, 02:39 AM
Evangelist is the only PF class that does this in a broad stroke right now. There are a handful like Winter Witch that will advance a specific class.

Hero has it right. Evangelist is your best bet.

Hero is the OP :smalltongue:

Snowbluff
2015-06-05, 09:38 AM
Hero is the OP :smalltongue:

Okay, I'm not classist or anything, but I can't tell one ranger avatar from another, especially if it's the same guy. :smalltongue: