PDA

View Full Version : Aria\Incantations about your characters.

sage20500
2015-06-05, 11:37 AM
Trying to come up with something for a new character im working on as sort of a homage to the series that i drew her inspiration from. But for anyone familiar with type\moon or tye unlimited blade works series, has anyone here ever tried to do an aria\chant\ or poem about the being of one of their characters, sort of like Archer and emiya's? If so, if i may ask, what did you guys do for it?

Segev
2015-06-05, 11:51 AM
Longish ago, I had an idea for a Changeling (as in The Dreaming) who was a sidhe lord that remained behind rather than going to Arcadia during the Shattering. He was...not a nice one, by any standard, and was firmly Unseelie in every incarnation.

The iconic line for him was, "I am the darkness. I am the storm. I am the Lord of Winter."

From an anime called Asura Cryin', the mecha that are summoned always appear with their own aria, as well.

The main one's: "Secrets deeper than the darkness of the Abyss / Shadows cast by the light of science."

Another's: "Darker than darkness, emerging from the Abyss / The Sword of Judgment on the Illusions of Science."

Both start out with a female voice chanting, and devolve to something mechanical by the second line.