PDA

View Full Version : Moving On Poll [Possible Spoilers]

rosebud
2007-04-23, 09:54 PM
While Roy and whether he goes Obiwan or Gandalf or something else are exciting and all, there's so much more fun stuff to focus on.

So, let's take a poll on what happens next to see how The Giant can optimally annoy or please people.

Personally, while I expect Durkon to be next (since he is the only main character yet featured in the battle), I'm sorta rooting for a shift to the prison, including whether the fallen Miko saw Roy Fall (oh, the irony) and whether Xykon visits.

What do you want to see or not see?

Assassinfox
2007-04-23, 10:03 PM
I second you on the Miko suggestion. If she's not an utter failure, she'll realize that she's been opposing The Good Guys and that she must Atone.

thegreatmightynerd
2007-04-23, 10:06 PM
I expect to see Durkon die at some point in coordinance with the oracles predictions (returning home posthumously), possibly somehow in the course of bringing Roy back. V will probably not remain the mortal/moral wizard (s)he is and will achieve "ultimate arcane power" by "saying the right four words to the right being at the right time for the wrong reasons". Elan and Haley live happy ever after as Elans "happy ending". Xykon is goin' down for this ****!

rosebud
2007-04-23, 10:10 PM
STUPID Poll System -- posts and then has a 5 minute timer. =( This was SUPPOSED to be the poll:

Option 1) Durkon's turn in the spotlight
Option 2) Roy interrupts his Dad on a date
Option 3) THIS SUCKS! I QUIT!!! ... (Until Wednesday, of course)
Option 4) Food product fight, followed by Reader Questions!
Option 5) Xykon does a jail break and other fun

Oh, well!

Surfing HalfOrc
2007-04-23, 10:16 PM
I second you on the Miko suggestion. If she's not an utter failure, she'll realize that she's been opposing The Good Guys and that she must Atone.

Yes, but is Miko watching the battle? The one shot of the arrow bouncing off of the prison tower had Miko praying to the Twelve Gods, and not really paying attention to the fate of her city.

Yeah, I think Rich read Joseph Campbell, so Roy will probably have a trip through the Underworld before returning to the main story. Azure City has the smallest rift between the world and the Snarl, Xykon may be disappointed once he achieves the throne world, and decides to move on to the next gate.

Leadership is a real tricky question. Elan, Haley or Miko... I think Miko is an automatic out, since none of the rest of the OotS can stand her, except maybe for Durkon. I always thought Durkon was Roy's Second in Command.

Lots of life left in this story. Heck, maybe even Celia has something she can do for Roy...