PDA

View Full Version : Improvised weapon Heavy?

SaibenLocke
2015-06-05, 07:53 PM
So here is the idea and idk how I would rule it honestly. If you take the Tavern Brawler feat and the Great Weapon Master feat could you apply the bonus to the weapon? What if said weapon was another creature? I am thinking of a Hulk type creature. Pick one bad guy up and smash him into another. The Duergar racial Enlarge would be awesome for this. Any and all ideas, or comments welcome. Thanks.

Ralanr
2015-06-05, 08:00 PM
I am heavy weapons guy. And this, is my weapon.

PoeticDwarf
2015-06-06, 05:27 AM
So here is the idea and idk how I would rule it honestly. If you take the Tavern Brawler feat and the Great Weapon Master feat could you apply the bonus to the weapon? What if said weapon was another creature? I am thinking of a Hulk type creature. Pick one bad guy up and smash him into another. The Duergar racial Enlarge would be awesome for this. Any and all ideas, or comments welcome. Thanks.

If you have such a question and it isn't clear. Ask your DM.
I would allow it

Slipperychicken
2015-06-06, 06:49 AM
The rules are quite unclear on the matter, but I'd probably ballbark it saying that most items 6lb and up should deserve the heavy tag. 6lb seems to be the cutoff for the weapons table, at least.

Takewo
2015-06-06, 07:11 AM
I would not only allow it but also give you extra experience points for the idea.