PDA

View Full Version : Year of the Yuri harem 7 Now a Supernatural Soap opera (IC)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Illven
2015-06-06, 01:10 PM
Episode 10 Scene 7

And just before Elizabeth starts singing.

The power cuts out.

You have a front center stage to the show, and the power's out.

Just your luck guys, right.

Allure. =Comfort Elizabeth. +3 VP with Jen. (d8)

Skill = You know just where the power cut out, guide our favorite lightening sorceress to do tech repair. +2 VP with Luna. (d7)

Conflict =Beat up the idiot nerds who messed up, and make sure they know to not skimp on the sound. +2 VP with both protangists (d8)

Luck =Oh huh. You caught another problem. Fix it before it becomes an issue. +2 VP with Luna. (d7)

The d rolls indicate the number required to actually fix the problem. Instead of just look good trying to do so. The more successes, the better the concerts go.

Also. Each roll is it's own opposed roll.

The TechnoGnome
2015-06-06, 07:52 PM
"Out there maybe. Right here? Not so much," Alex teased, sticking out her tongue before unwrapping herself from Agatha. She didn't really mind if she was lowest on the pecking order, so long as she was... you know, ON it. That she was acknowledged as something as some kind of sexual natural disaster or something.

"I wouldn't say that," Mallory said, "Even in our group here today, there are people who I have a lower opinion of than you. However, I am in enough trouble for talking behind people's backs already, so forgive me if I do not give you any names at the moment."

Mallory groaned in frustration as the lights cut out. Great, another thing goes wrong. She really shouldn't be surprised at this point, but it was Mrs. Broderick's big moment. Whatever else happened tonight she was not going to let it be ruined. Going over the events leading up to the power outrage in her head, Mallory realized that it more than likely had something to do with how they wired the sound system to the generator providing power. Still, the repairs would take far too long to get the power back on. Unless...

Mallory grabbed Luna's arm, ignoring the static shock she received doing so, "Come with me." She made her way through the crowd and towards backstage. After convincing security that she knew the performer and talking the repairmen into letting her try something, she told, "Most of the repair work's done, but the generator's shot, and by the time they fix it they'll have to skip Mrs. Broderick's solo. Which is why I want you to act as a battery to power the sound and lights until then. I can infuse the electrical system with the necessary magic to help regulate your surges, but you'll still need to be able to maintain a constant flow of electricity throughout the piece. Think you can pull it off?"

Strong Skill (+1), Connections (+2), Overachiever (+1), +4 total.

Anubis Dread
2015-06-06, 08:08 PM
Huh. On the one hand, this sucked a** for Elizabeth. On the other hand, seeing someone absolutely ruin her number one teacher crush's day gave her a perfect excuse to try out that belt that Taika gave her for Christmas! Yay!

Two minutes later, a brick wall exploded inward as a rather beat up and terrified technician flew through it, looking up terrified as Alex dusted her hands off. "And don't let it happen again you f***ing d***hole! Got that!" Well that was fun! Time to get back to... to...

"F***! I forgot to try out the belt!" she cursed.

Strong Conflict +1, VIATA +1, Bruiser +2, Fearsome Reputation +2

Necroticplague
2015-06-06, 08:43 PM
Even if the venue is darkened, the city that never sleeps is still pretty bright overall. One doesn't exactly need darkvision 60' to see their way around. The ensuing tumult, however, does let the stealthy move around easily. Such as a certain color-changing squid babe. Noticing Mallory and Luna go forth to try and jump-start a generator, P'ro'shi enlists herself into some high-flying antics making sure the wires in the rigging were good. Most people typically use scaffholding and harnesses to do this safely. Those people, however, have slightly less than one-third as many limbs. Thus it ends up that a squid in the rafters is holding herself up by grabbing onto various supports while trying to splice wires together so things will be ready when the power jolts back on.

Strong Skill, +1 Athletic, +2 Shrinking Shadow

Esprit15
2015-06-08, 02:25 AM
Taika pats Elizabeth's back. "It's gonna be okay. Everything's going to be fixed in time. I think I saw P'ro'shi fixing stuff just a second ago."
Allure (+1), Witch (+2), Stargazer (+2)

Illven
2015-06-08, 01:28 PM
"I wouldn't say that," Mallory said, "Even in our group here today, there are people who I have a lower opinion of than you. However, I am in enough trouble for talking behind people's backs already, so forgive me if I do not give you any names at the moment."

Mallory groaned in frustration as the lights cut out. Great, another thing goes wrong. She really shouldn't be surprised at this point, but it was Mrs. Broderick's big moment. Whatever else happened tonight she was not going to let it be ruined. Going over the events leading up to the power outrage in her head, Mallory realized that it more than likely had something to do with how they wired the sound system to the generator providing power. Still, the repairs would take far too long to get the power back on. Unless...

Mallory grabbed Luna's arm, ignoring the static shock she received doing so, "Come with me." She made her way through the crowd and towards backstage. After convincing security that she knew the performer and talking the repairmen into letting her try something, she told, "Most of the repair work's done, but the generator's shot, and by the time they fix it they'll have to skip Mrs. Broderick's solo. Which is why I want you to act as a battery to power the sound and lights until then. I can infuse the electrical system with the necessary magic to help regulate your surges, but you'll still need to be able to maintain a constant flow of electricity throughout the piece. Think you can pull it off?"

Strong Skill (+1), Connections (+2), Overachiever (+1), +4 total.

So I'm just a glorified battery to you? Luna teased with a smirk.

When you finish your magic, you should get out, I can't promise your safety. Luna warned.

Even if the venue is darkened, the city that never sleeps is still pretty bright overall. One doesn't exactly need darkvision 60' to see their way around. The ensuing tumult, however, does let the stealthy move around easily. Such as a certain color-changing squid babe. Noticing Mallory and Luna go forth to try and jump-start a generator, P'ro'shi enlists herself into some high-flying antics making sure the wires in the rigging were good. Most people typically use scaffholding and harnesses to do this safely. Those people, however, have slightly less than one-third as many limbs. Thus it ends up that a squid in the rafters is holding herself up by grabbing onto various supports while trying to splice wires together so things will be ready when the power jolts back on.

Strong Skill, +1 Athletic, +2 Shrinking Shadow

You manage to splice most of the wires together. It's not a professional job, but it'll suffice for now.

"Hey, P'ro'shi. What are you doing out there?" Agatha called out.

Huh. On the one hand, this sucked a** for Elizabeth. On the other hand, seeing someone absolutely ruin her number one teacher crush's day gave her a perfect excuse to try out that belt that Taika gave her for Christmas! Yay!

Two minutes later, a brick wall exploded inward as a rather beat up and terrified technician flew through it, looking up terrified as Alex dusted her hands off. "And don't let it happen again you f***ing d***hole! Got that!" Well that was fun! Time to get back to... to...

"F***! I forgot to try out the belt!" she cursed.

The sound guys thoroughly intimidated start to work on getting the sound up.

Rose smiles. "That was impressive." She smirks.

Taika pats Elizabeth's back. "It's gonna be okay. Everything's going to be fixed in time. I think I saw P'ro'shi fixing stuff just a second ago."
Allure (+1), Witch (+2), Stargazer (+2)

Takia proceeds to get a tidal wave of boob, as Elizabeth embraces her.

"I just want the concert to go right! Why did everything go wrong!?" She sobs.

Jen is blushing, Nate is chuckling.

Anubis Dread
2015-06-08, 01:37 PM
The sound guys thoroughly intimidated start to work on getting the sound up.

Rose smiles. "That was impressive." She smirks.

"Aw, thanks," Alex replied, blushing and fidging a bit in bashfulness. "It's what I do. I'm the tough one who throws people through s***, you're the smart one that blows s*** up. Which is super hot by the way," she grinned.

Takia proceeds to get a tidal wave of boob, as Elizabeth embraces her.

"I just want the concert to go right! Why did everything go wrong!?" She sobs.

Jen is blushing, Nate is chuckling.

For some strange reason Alex had the sudden urge to strangle Taika out of jealousy the next time she saw her. She wondered why...

Esprit15
2015-06-08, 01:39 PM
"It will, it will!" Taika says, wishing she had the impulsiveness of Alex to make use of this. "People are fixing the lighting, and sound right now. Besides, a good show is even better when there's a few surprises at first."

Illven
2015-06-08, 01:47 PM
"Aw, thanks," Alex replied, blushing and fidging a bit in bashfulness. "It's what I do. I'm the tough one who throws people through s***, you're the smart one that blows s*** up. Which is super hot by the way," she grinned.

For some strange reason Alex had the sudden urge to strangle Taika out of jealousy the next time she saw her. She wondered why...

"As hot as an explosion?" Rose teased pecking Alex's cheek.

"It will, it will!" Taika says, wishing she had the impulsiveness of Alex to make use of this. "People are fixing the lighting, and sound right now. Besides, a good show is even better when there's a few surprises at first."

"No it won't. Everyone's going to remember that even the electricity didn't want to be there." Elizabeth replied shaking Takia back and forth.

I... don't think that's going to happen. Jen adds.

Necroticplague
2015-06-08, 01:48 PM
Well, looks like her work here is done. Climbing back down to ground level along the rafter supports, she drops down to continue the talk face to face. "Trying to help the show go on. Could see a few sparks up here, didn't see anyone up there solving it, figured I might as well.Enjoying the view was a nice side-benefit."

Illven
2015-06-08, 02:03 PM
Well, looks like her work here is done. Climbing back down to ground level along the rafter supports, she drops down to continue the talk face to face. "Trying to help the show go on. Could see a few sparks up here, didn't see anyone up there solving it, figured I might as well.Enjoying the view was a nice side-benefit."

Agatha covers her chest with her arm.

"Right... enjoying the view." She says hesitantly.

Anubis Dread
2015-06-08, 02:08 PM
"As hot as an explosion?" Rose teased pecking Alex's cheek.

"More like as hot as my face is right now at getting some time alone with you," Alex admitted flushed. Things had been pretty hectic. Enough so that even though they'd been in the group together both at Christmas and today (hell Alex INVITED her to Christmas!) she hadn't really had a chance to drag Rose off away from the group to talk to her privately. Doing so now as nice to say the least.

Necroticplague
2015-06-08, 02:11 PM
P''ro'shi facepalms at realizing how Agatha interpreted her comment before trying to backpedal. "Er, sorry! Not that kinda view! Just, like, it's hard to see just how big the crowd is here on the ground, but you can practically see people for miles once you get a few feet up."

Esprit15
2015-06-08, 02:16 PM
Taika takes brief solace in her new lack of blood and rapid regenerative abilities preventing her from getting any whiplash. Eventually she does begin to flail a bit, hoping Jen or Nate would stop snickering long enough to come help her.

Illven
2015-06-08, 02:21 PM
"More like as hot as my face is right now at getting some time alone with you," Alex admitted flushed. Things had been pretty hectic. Enough so that even though they'd been in the group together both at Christmas and today (hell Alex INVITED her to Christmas!) she hadn't really had a chance to drag Rose off away from the group to talk to her privately. Doing so now as nice to say the least.

Rose put a hand to Alex's face.

"Damn, you're burning up. You'll need some TLC." She teased.

P''ro'shi facepalms at realizing how Agatha interpreted her comment before trying to backpedal. "Er, sorry! Not that kinda view! Just, like, it's hard to see just how big the crowd is here on the ground, but you can practically see people for miles once you get a few feet up."

"Oh.... that seems nice." Agatha replied not completely assured.

Taika takes brief solace in her new lack of blood and rapid regenerative abilities preventing her from getting any whiplash. Eventually she does begin to flail a bit, hoping Jen or Nate would stop snickering long enough to come help her.

Nate walks over.

"I think we need our local Vampire witch safe." He says.

Elizabeth pouts as Nate pulls you up.

Esprit15
2015-06-08, 02:26 PM
Taika puts a hand on Elizabeth's shoulder. "Look, everything is going to be fine. The lights are back on, they're just testing the last few things. You have warm ups that need to be done. You know you'll have several people rooting for you in the crowd at least. If you get scared, just focus on us, okay?"

Anubis Dread
2015-06-08, 02:27 PM
Rose put a hand to Alex's face.

"Damn, you're burning up. You'll need some TLC." She teased.

"More like some T&A," Alex blatantly flirted right back. Blushing in pleasure from having Rose so close.

"Hey uh... not that I don't like a little playful flirting, but I'm kind of in a place right now where I need to know where people stand. How do you feel about me?" Alex asked suddenly. The thing going on with P'ro'shi had made her realize she needed to ask these questions way, WAY sooner than she had been.

Illven
2015-06-08, 02:49 PM
Taika puts a hand on Elizabeth's shoulder. "Look, everything is going to be fine. The lights are back on, they're just testing the last few things. You have warm ups that need to be done. You know you'll have several people rooting for you in the crowd at least. If you get scared, just focus on us, okay?"

"And I'll have several people booing me." Elizabeth replied.

"Those people are *******s." Mrs.Edwards replied.

"More like some T&A," Alex blatantly flirted right back. Blushing in pleasure from having Rose so close.

"Hey uh... not that I don't like a little playful flirting, but I'm kind of in a place right now where I need to know where people stand. How do you feel about me?" Alex asked suddenly. The thing going on with P'ro'shi had made her realize she needed to ask these questions way, WAY sooner than she had been.

"Um. Friends with benefits.... I'm not really in the place to be in a relationship..." Rose admitted. "Is that a problem?"

Anubis Dread
2015-06-08, 02:53 PM
"Um. Friends with benefits.... I'm not really in the place to be in a relationship..." Rose admitted. "Is that a problem?"

"No. Well... maybe?" Alex admitted hesistantly, sitting down on a pile of rubble. "I like you. Like, a lot. You're smart, funny, hot. I'd love to just hang out with you more, and have some fun as well. But the last time I did that I ended up falling madly in love with the girl and she doesn't love me back. Which is kind of s*** for everyone," she admitted with a sigh. "I know you're not ready for that sort of drama, and frankly now that I'm aware that it can happen I'll probably be aware of it and back off if things seem like they're going to get too serious. But I'd be a major a**hole if I didn't at least warn you that it's happened."

Esprit15
2015-06-08, 02:58 PM
"Then I guess we'll have to cheer louder than them."

Illven
2015-06-08, 03:02 PM
"No. Well... maybe?" Alex admitted hesistantly, sitting down on a pile of rubble. "I like you. Like, a lot. You're smart, funny, hot. I'd love to just hang out with you more, and have some fun as well. But the last time I did that I ended up falling madly in love with the girl and she doesn't love me back. Which is kind of s*** for everyone," she admitted with a sigh. "I know you're not ready for that sort of drama, and frankly now that I'm aware that it can happen I'll probably be aware of it and back off if things seem like they're going to get too serious. But I'd be a major a**hole if I didn't at least warn you that it's happened."

"Okay, thanks for letting me know." Rose replied hugging Alex.

"Then I guess we'll have to cheer louder than them."

"But what if I trip and sprang my ankle!" Elizabeth worries.

Anubis Dread
2015-06-08, 03:08 PM
"Okay, thanks for letting me know." Rose replied hugging Alex.

...wow. That was a really chill response. Rose was really understanding and- no! Kill it! Kill it with fire! ...much better. Rose was hot, easy going and fun. She'd be a great friend.

"And thank you for being so cool about someone telling you they're afraid they'll fall in love with you if they hang out with you too much," Alex teased, hugging Rose back before giving her an affectionate kiss on the cheek. ...then an affectionate peck on the lips. She was getting flushed again.

Esprit15
2015-06-08, 03:20 PM
"You'll have two sorceresses rushing on stage to make sure you're okay and fix it."

Necroticplague
2015-06-08, 03:36 PM
"Oh.... that seems nice." Agatha replied not completely assured.

Trying to ignore the doubt from Agatha, P'ro'shi continues responding to the conversation at face value. "It is. I mean, it's probably not that big a deal for the people who normally lives in the cities, but I don't think I've ever seen this many people at one spot!"

Illven
2015-06-08, 03:58 PM
...wow. That was a really chill response. Rose was really understanding and- no! Kill it! Kill it with fire! ...much better. Rose was hot, easy going and fun. She'd be a great friend.

"And thank you for being so cool about someone telling you they're afraid they'll fall in love with you if they hang out with you too much," Alex teased, hugging Rose back before giving her an affectionate kiss on the cheek. ...then an affectionate peck on the lips. She was getting flushed again.

"I think we're alone." Rose hints with a knowing smile.

"You'll have two sorceresses rushing on stage to make sure you're okay and fix it."

"Two?" Elizabeth asks.

"Three. Unless Luna decides to tell Liz to suck a ****." Mrs.Edwards corrects

Trying to ignore the doubt from Agatha, P'ro'shi continues responding to the conversation at face value. "It is. I mean, it's probably not that big a deal for the people who normally lives in the cities, but I don't think I've ever seen this many people at one spot!"

"The concert really has that many people.... Right the ball drop." Agatha replies easing up.

Anubis Dread
2015-06-08, 04:27 PM
"I think we're alone." Rose hints with a knowing smile.

"Hmmm... yeah, definitely alone," Alex pretended to think. "Now what could I do with an absolutely sexy as f*** friend with benefits when no-one but us is around?" she teased, crawling closer to Rose leaning in close. "Maybe this?..." she whispered, before planting a much more firm and lingering kiss on her lips.

Necroticplague
2015-06-08, 04:34 PM
"The concert really has that many people.... Right the ball drop." Agatha replies easing up.

"A rather unfortunate choice of name, in retrospect."

Illven
2015-06-08, 04:38 PM
"Hmmm... yeah, definitely alone," Alex pretended to think. "Now what could I do with an absolutely sexy as f*** friend with benefits when no-one but us is around?" she teased, crawling closer to Rose leaning in close. "Maybe this?..." she whispered, before planting a much more firm and lingering kiss on her lips.

"Yes I wonder." Rose replies.

[Fade to black?]

"A rather unfortunate choice of name, in retrospect."

"That it is." Agatha comments with a chuckle. "Need a hand down?"

Anubis Dread
2015-06-08, 05:17 PM
"Yes I wonder." Rose replies.

[Fade to black?]

[Fade to black]

[Half an hour later]

As much as Alex enjoyed a good f***ing as much as the next guy, his favorite part had always been right after. Both of them were sweaty and tired, but content and happy. He could practically feel the waves of good feelings coming from Rose, and he was content to suck up as much of that good feeling as possible.

His clothes turned into a makeshift picnic blanket, Alex snuggled up close to Rose and just enjoyed the moment. The sweaty, pleasant moment. "Well... can't say I exactly expected that to happen today, but I'm not complaining," he teased, resting his head on Rose's chest and wrapping himself around her. "In fact I'm doing the opposite of complaining. You were awesome."

Necroticplague
2015-06-08, 05:28 PM
"That it is." Agatha comments with a chuckle. "Need a hand down?"

"Nah, I can get myself off easily enough." She then demonstrates by slowly lowering hemself by the tentacles until her feat finally stand on solid not-scaffolding.

Illven
2015-06-08, 05:46 PM
[Fade to black]

[Half an hour later]

As much as Alex enjoyed a good f***ing as much as the next guy, his favorite part had always been right after. Both of them were sweaty and tired, but content and happy. He could practically feel the waves of good feelings coming from Rose, and he was content to suck up as much of that good feeling as possible.

His clothes turned into a makeshift picnic blanket, Alex snuggled up close to Rose and just enjoyed the moment. The sweaty, pleasant moment. "Well... can't say I exactly expected that to happen today, but I'm not complaining," he teased, resting his head on Rose's chest and wrapping himself around her. "In fact I'm doing the opposite of complaining. You were awesome."

Rose cups Alex's cheek as she cuddles him.

"So were you, sweetie." Rose replied. "Now we just have to hope no one needs this room." She chuckles.

"Nah, I can get myself off easily enough." She then demonstrates by slowly lowering hemself by the tentacles until her feat finally stand on solid not-scaffolding.

"How far can they reach?" Agatha asked a little stunned.

Anubis Dread
2015-06-08, 05:57 PM
Rose cups Alex's cheek as she cuddles him.

"So were you, sweetie." Rose replied. "Now we just have to hope no one needs this room." She chuckles.

This whole 'not falling in love' thing might be harder than Alex gave it credit for. She fell fast and she fell hard after all.

"Or no-one comes looking for us because the show must be starting soon," Alex adds with chuckle of his own. "Oh f***, could you imagine Mrs. Edwards walking in on us like this? She'd make our talk after she found out I drank on the plane seem like a pleasant chat,"" she joked. ...oh f*** she would wouldn't she? They should get going... in a few minutes. As soon as she got bored cuddling."

The TechnoGnome
2015-06-08, 06:22 PM
So I'm just a glorified battery to you? Luna teased with a smirk.

When you finish your magic, you should get out, I can't promise your safety. Luna warned.

Mallory nodded, then went over to the generator. Her hand started glowing with a red aura, then she started tracing shapes and runes into the side while muttering under her breath. After about a minute, she finished, leaving glowing runes of an archaic script glowing on the generator. She repeated the process with the fuse box, then gave Luna a thumbs up before heading backstage, both to give Luna the space she felt she needed, and to let Mrs. Broderick know that the power was about to come back on.

Eventually, she found the support group huddled around Mrs. Broderick. After waiting for a polite opening, she walked up to her, "Mrs. Broderick. I'm sorry this happened to you."

Illven
2015-06-08, 06:42 PM
This whole 'not falling in love' thing might be harder than Alex gave it credit for. She fell fast and she fell hard after all.

"Or no-one comes looking for us because the show must be starting soon," Alex adds with chuckle of his own. "Oh f***, could you imagine Mrs. Edwards walking in on us like this? She'd make our talk after she found out I drank on the plane seem like a pleasant chat,"" she joked. ...oh f*** she would wouldn't she? They should get going... in a few minutes. As soon as she got bored cuddling."

"Or Liz, trying to find an instrument?" Rose teased.

Mallory nodded, then went over to the generator. Her hand started glowing with a red aura, then she started tracing shapes and runes into the side while muttering under her breath. After about a minute, she finished, leaving glowing runes of an archaic script glowing on the generator. She repeated the process with the fuse box, then gave Luna a thumbs up before heading backstage, both to give Luna the space she felt she needed, and to let Mrs. Broderick know that the power was about to come back on.

Eventually, she found the support group huddled around Mrs. Broderick. After waiting for a polite opening, she walked up to her, "Mrs. Broderick. I'm sorry this happened to you."

Mal gets a hug.

"I just want this concert to go right." She complained.

Necroticplague
2015-06-08, 06:44 PM
P'ro'shi looks a little confused at Agatha's shock. She had already climbed most the way down to the ground, she hadn't really needed to stretch that far.
"Normally, about 4 feet for the ones around my hips, and 6 for the ones from my neck. A bit longer if I relax so they can stretch, a bit less if they need to flex to apply force. Why?"

Anubis Dread
2015-06-08, 06:45 PM
"Or Liz, trying to find an instrument?" Rose teased.

"Oh no, I'd love any excuse to have Liz see me naked. I have a HUGE crush on her," Alex admitted, stroking Rose's hair affectionately. "If I wasn't afraid I'd get her in trouble I'd of asked her sweet a** out ages ago. As it is I need to keep reminding myself I can ask her out after I graduate to stop from doing it anyway."

The TechnoGnome
2015-06-08, 06:49 PM
Mal gets a hug.

"I just want this concert to go right." She complained.

"I know," Mallory said sympathetically as she hugs her back, "I know, and I'm sorry it hasn't so far. But that doesn't mean everything's ruined. Luna and I have been working on a solution to fix the power long enough for you to have your moment in the spotlight." She pulled back enough that her home ec teacher could see the smile she was giving her, "If everything goes according to plan, we can have you back on stage in no time."

Illven
2015-06-08, 07:02 PM
P'ro'shi looks a little confused at Agatha's shock. She had already climbed most the way down to the ground, she hadn't really needed to stretch that far.
"Normally, about 4 feet for the ones around my hips, and 6 for the ones from my neck. A bit longer if I relax so they can stretch, a bit less if they need to flex to apply force. Why?"

"Hmm.. Guess the riggings not that tall." Agatha comments looking up.

"Oh no, I'd love any excuse to have Liz see me naked. I have a HUGE crush on her," Alex admitted, stroking Rose's hair affectionately. "If I wasn't afraid I'd get her in trouble I'd of asked her sweet a** out ages ago. As it is I need to keep reminding myself I can ask her out after I graduate to stop from doing it anyway."

"damn, someone has it bad." Rose teased pecking Alex's cheek.

"I know," Mallory said sympathetically as she hugs her back, "I know, and I'm sorry it hasn't so far. But that doesn't mean everything's ruined. Luna and I have been working on a solution to fix the power long enough for you to have your moment in the spotlight." She pulled back enough that her home ec teacher could see the smile she was giving her, "If everything goes according to plan, we can have you back on stage in no time."

"Everything going to plan?" She asks suspiciously.

Anubis Dread
2015-06-08, 07:05 PM
"damn, someone has it bad." Rose teased pecking Alex's cheek.

"Yeah I kind of do. It... well only a couple of people know this story, but I kind of sort of went out with her once," Alex admitted with a small blush. "I'd beaten up Nate's Dad for being a deadbeat, so Jen cast an illusion spell so I could still walk around and not get accosted by the cops. Except that the illusion was of a super hot girl who was about college age, and I ran into Elizabeth at a con... one thing lead to another, and I basically spent the whole day dressed as a princess with her as my knight. Thankfully I was in a girly mood, because damn that felt amazing," she gushed. "Then we went out to dinner and just talked... before Mrs. Edwards came along, saw right through me, and rightfully beat my a** down for being so irresponsible," Alex admitted.

Necroticplague
2015-06-08, 07:13 PM
"Hmm.. Guess the riggings not that tall." Agatha comments looking up.

"Yeah, things always look way bigger from below than above. These go up way higher, though. I was mostly down anyway."

The TechnoGnome
2015-06-08, 07:15 PM
"Everything going to plan?" She asks suspiciously.

"Yes, well, our solution isn't exactly elegant," Mallory says with a frown, "We're basically having Luna act as an auxiliary power source, with my own magic being used to both help regulate hers and ensure that she doesn't fry the electrical system. It's not a long-term solution, but it should work long enough to serve our purposes. Namely, helping you."

Illven
2015-06-08, 07:22 PM
"Yeah I kind of do. It... well only a couple of people know this story, but I kind of sort of went out with her once," Alex admitted with a small blush. "I'd beaten up Nate's Dad for being a deadbeat, so Jen cast an illusion spell so I could still walk around and not get accosted by the cops. Except that the illusion was of a super hot girl who was about college age, and I ran into Elizabeth at a con... one thing lead to another, and I basically spent the whole day dressed as a princess with her as my knight. Thankfully I was in a girly mood, because damn that felt amazing," she gushed. "Then we went out to dinner and just talked... before Mrs. Edwards came along, saw right through me, and rightfully beat my a** down for being so irresponsible," Alex admitted.

"So.... wait.... does that make our teacher bad?" Rose asked.

"Yeah, things always look way bigger from below than above. These go up way higher, though. I was mostly down anyway."

"Ah, how high do they go?" Agatha asked.

"Yes, well, our solution isn't exactly elegant," Mallory says with a frown, "We're basically having Luna act as an auxiliary power source, with my own magic being used to both help regulate hers and ensure that she doesn't fry the electrical system. It's not a long-term solution, but it should work long enough to serve our purposes. Namely, helping you."

"Can't she lose control really easily?" Elizabeth asks worried

Anubis Dread
2015-06-08, 07:24 PM
"So.... wait.... does that make our teacher bad?" Rose asked.

"Nah, it just makes me an irresponsible a**hole and her an amazing date," Alex shrugged. "Or I was at the time anyway. I'm away better than I used to be. I'm practically a f***ing saint at this point," she joked.

The TechnoGnome
2015-06-08, 07:30 PM
"Can't she lose control really easily?" Elizabeth asks worried

"Well, yes," Mallory said with a wince, "but she's having people keep their distance to avoid any stray bolts hurting them. Plus, like I said, my magic will assist in regulating and containing it. I enchanted the generator to be able to withstand the power and try to draw in any stray bolts. Worst case scenario, she fries it completely, which isn't too much of a loss seeing as how the technicians were planning to replace it anyway. It's the only reason they even let us try this to begin with."

Illven
2015-06-08, 07:52 PM
"Nah, it just makes me an irresponsible a**hole and her an amazing date," Alex shrugged. "Or I was at the time anyway. I'm away better than I used to be. I'm practically a f***ing saint at this point," she joked.

"The Patron saint of Whoop-ass?" Rose asks with a chuckle.

"Well, yes," Mallory said with a wince, "but she's having people keep their distance to avoid any stray bolts hurting them. Plus, like I said, my magic will assist in regulating and containing it. I enchanted the generator to be able to withstand the power and try to draw in any stray bolts. Worse case scenario, she fries it completely, which isn't too much of a loos seeing as how the technicians were planning to replace it anyway. It's the only reason they even let us try this to begin with."

"I suppose.... that is true." Elizabeth said sullenly.

Anubis Dread
2015-06-08, 07:57 PM
"The Patron saint of Whoop-ass?" Rose asks with a chuckle.

"More like the patron saint of squeeze-ass," Alex flirted, reaching over and squeezing Rose's rear. "...wow, okay, that is way better than I was expecting it to be. And I was expecting it to be pretty awesome."

The TechnoGnome
2015-06-08, 07:57 PM
"I suppose.... that is true." Elizabeth said sullenly.

"Look," Mallory said, "You're a teacher. You help students every day. And you've helped me in particular way more than was necessary. Let me help you have this moment. If anyone deserves it, it's you."

Illven
2015-06-08, 08:06 PM
"More like the patron saint of squeeze-ass," Alex flirted, reaching over and squeezing Rose's rear. "...wow, okay, that is way better than I was expecting it to be. And I was expecting it to be pretty awesome."

"Well you must fulfill your saintly duties." Rose comments

"Look," Mallory said, "You're a teacher. You help students every day. And you've helped me in particular way more than was necessary. Let me help you have this moment. If anyone deserves it, it's you."

"Okay, okay. If you're sure." Liz responds.

Anubis Dread
2015-06-08, 08:17 PM
"Well you must fulfill your saintly duties." Rose comments

"Phu furf," Alex replied, her mouth muffled as she was currently nibbling on Rose's neck. Not out of some desire for a second round, but just out of simple playfullness and the fact she tasted good. There was a reason she loved the post sex better than sex - it was the only time people seemed to let her get away with stuff like that. Whenever she tried randomly nibbling people's necks and batting around their hair when they hadn't just had an intimate moment the results tended to be... mixed.

The TechnoGnome
2015-06-08, 08:21 PM
"I'm positive," Mallory said with a smile, "It's the least I can do after all the times you've helped me look good to other people."

Barring a rather disastrous plate of egg rolls, of course, but that was more Mallory's fault anyway.

"And, well, helping me with my other situation. Which..." she notices other people in the room, then leans in and whispers, "Which I may have finally told her about."

Necroticplague
2015-06-08, 08:23 PM
"Ah, how high do they go?" Agatha asked.

P'ro'shi merely shrugs. "Beats me. Goes up all the way to those big lights up there. If I had to wager, I'd say about 50 feet.Wanna lift up to see for yourself?"

Illven
2015-06-08, 09:10 PM
"Phu furf," Alex replied, her mouth muffled as she was currently nibbling on Rose's neck. Not out of some desire for a second round, but just out of simple playfullness and the fact she tasted good. There was a reason she loved the post sex better than sex - it was the only time people seemed to let her get away with stuff like that. Whenever she tried randomly nibbling people's necks and batting around their hair when they hadn't just had an intimate moment the results tended to be... mixed.

"Uh? What did you say?" Rose asked not understanding.

"I'm positive," Mallory said with a smile, "It's the least I can do after all the times you've helped me look good to other people."

Barring a rather disastrous plate of egg rolls, of course, but that was more Mallory's fault anyway.

"And, well, helping me with my other situation. Which..." she notices other people in the room, then leans in and whispers, "Which I may have finally told her about."

"Oh.... How did it go?" Liz asked.

P'ro'shi merely shrugs. "Beats me. Goes up all the way to those big lights up there. If I had to wager, I'd say about 50 feet.Wanna lift up to see for yourself?"

"Yeah, sure." Agatha replied extending a hand.

Anubis Dread
2015-06-08, 09:16 PM
"Uh? What did you say?" Rose asked not understanding.

Reluctantly taking her mouth off of Rose, Alex gave her neck an affectionate lick before looking up at her. "I said for sure, but I had a mouth full of you at the time. Tastes like sex," she teased.

The TechnoGnome
2015-06-08, 09:24 PM
"Better than I thought it would," Mallory said with a smile, "We're still best friends, and aside from her being annoyed that I lied to her about it, it hasn't affected us negatively. Which is all I really wanted."

Illven
2015-06-08, 09:31 PM
Reluctantly taking her mouth off of Rose, Alex gave her neck an affectionate lick before looking up at her. "I said for sure, but I had a mouth full of you at the time. Tastes like sex," she teased.

Rose shivers before chuckling.

"Gee, wonder why." She joked.

"Better than I thought it would," Mallory said with a smile, "We're still best friends, and aside from her being annoyed that I lied to her about it, it hasn't affected us negatively. Which is all I really wanted."

"You mean she didn't get all swept off her feet?" Liz replied confused.

Anubis Dread
2015-06-08, 09:45 PM
Rose shivers before chuckling.

"Gee, wonder why." She joked.

"Guess it's just one of life's mysteries," Alex sighed contently as she began idly doodling on Rose's torso with her finger tip

Illven
2015-06-08, 09:48 PM
"Guess it's just one of life's mysteries," Alex sighed contently as she began idly doodling on Rose's torso with her finger tip

"Like the Lochness monster?" Rose joked.

The TechnoGnome
2015-06-08, 09:49 PM
"You mean she didn't get all swept off her feet?" Liz replied confused.

"Well, she is straight," Mallory pointed out, "I didn't expect that to change just because I told her how I felt. But it's fine. I'm happy with where our relationship is now."

She was about to bring up the current problem with Agatha's father, but figured it would be best to wait until after Mrs. Broderick's performance to even hint at it, in case it caused her undue worry.

Anubis Dread
2015-06-08, 09:54 PM
"Like the Lochness monster?" Rose joked.

"Man I wish Taika would hurry up with her gender switch potion so I could show you my Lochness monster," Alex grinned. "Not that I'm saying it'd necessarily be better than what we did here. That thing with the fingers? Wow," she practically melted.

Illven
2015-06-08, 10:03 PM
"Well, she is straight," Mallory pointed out, "I didn't expect that to change just because I told her how I felt. But it's fine. I'm happy with where our relationship is now."

She was about to bring up the current problem with Agatha's father, but figured it would be best to wait until after Mrs. Broderick's performance to even hint at it, in case it caused her undue worry.

"I kinda did, does that make me a bad person?" Liz questions

"Man I wish Taika would hurry up with her gender switch potion so I could show you my Lochness monster," Alex grinned. "Not that I'm saying it'd necessarily be better than what we did here. That thing with the fingers? Wow," she practically melted.

"Shouldn't you wait to transform, before calling it a monster?" Rose teased.

The TechnoGnome
2015-06-08, 10:12 PM
"I kinda did, does that make me a bad person?" Liz questions

Mallory thought on this for a moment, then said, "I don't think I can really say. Honestly, I guess it would depend on why you thought that."

Necroticplague
2015-06-08, 10:12 PM
"Yeah, sure." Agatha replied extending a hand.

"K, Hold on tight!" P'ro'shi takes her hand, as if in a firm shake. Then she surges forward, to wrap Agathat up as if in a hug, her arms under the armpits for easier carrying. Then, since her hands are busy trying to keep Agatha still, the tentacles on her neck serving as arms for the climbing.

Once at the top, P'ro'shi drops agatha off on one of the platform more normal people use to get around up here. "See? People for miles!"

Illven
2015-06-08, 10:17 PM
Mallory thought on this for a moment, then said, "I don't think I can really say. Honestly, I guess it would depend on why you thought that."

"Because when you confess to your best friend, you're supposed to be able to sweep them off their feet, and ride off into the sunset." Elizabeth said romantically.

"K, Hold on tight!" P'ro'shi takes her hand, as if in a firm shake. Then she surges forward, to wrap Agathat up as if in a hug, her arms under the armpits for easier carrying. Then, since her hands are busy trying to keep Agatha still, the tentacles on her neck serving as arms for the climbing.

Once at the top, P'ro'shi drops agatha off on one of the platform more normal people use to get around up here. "See? People for miles!"

"This is amazing!" Agatha said in wonder.

The TechnoGnome
2015-06-08, 10:38 PM
"Because when you confess to your best friend, you're supposed to be able to sweep them off their feet, and ride off into the sunset." Elizabeth said romantically.

"Ah, a romantic, then. " Mallory frowns, "Sadly, real life does not always have endings like that. Agatha is straight as an arrow, so short of me changing genders or highly unethical mind-altering magic, it's not going to happen. It's hard, but... I'm trying to move on."

She then narrows her eyes at Ms. Broderick, "Though I wouldn't let Agatha know you think that if I were you. She gets enough crap from Alex and several of the other girls around town for not liking girls. She doesn't need it from a teacher."

Illven
2015-06-08, 10:48 PM
"Ah, a romantic, then. " Mallory frowns, "Sadly, real life does not always have endings like that. Agatha is straight as an arrow, so short of me changing genders or highly unethical mind-altering magic, it's not going to happen. It's hard, but... I'm trying to move on."

She then narrows her eyes at Ms. Broderick, "Though I wouldn't let Agatha know you think that if I were you. She gets enough crap from Alex and several of the other girls around town for not liking girls. She doesn't need it from a teacher."

"Oh yeah, definitely don't want the love potion option. It won't work." Mrs.Broderick warns.

The TechnoGnome
2015-06-08, 10:54 PM
"Oh yeah, definitely don't want the love potion option. It won't work." Mrs.Broderick warns.

"Yeah, I would never do something like that, even if it wasn't illegal. I care about Agatha too much to..." She raises a brow, "Wait, how do you know that? I don't really see you as the type to have actually tried it before."

Illven
2015-06-08, 11:01 PM
"Yeah, I would never do something like that, even if it wasn't illegal. I care about Agatha too much to..." She raises a brow, "Wait, how do you know that? I don't really see you as the type to have actually tried it before."

"When have you ever seen them work?" Liz questions.

"Don't mind her, she's just being nerdy." Mrs.Edwards cuts in.

Necroticplague
2015-06-08, 11:07 PM
"This is amazing!" Agatha said in wonder.

"I know, right?"

The TechnoGnome
2015-06-08, 11:13 PM
"When have you ever seen them work?" Liz questions.

"Don't mind her, she's just being nerdy." Mrs.Edwards cuts in.

****! She had forgotten that other people were in the room with them. Her face flushed with embarrassment. Did they all know now? Not that it mattered nearly as much as it did before, but still...

"Me and my big stupid mouth," she muttered under her breath, before turning to Mrs. Edwards, "How much of that conversation did you hear?"

Illven
2015-06-08, 11:17 PM
"I know, right?"

"Should we bring the others up here?" Agatha asks.

****! She had forgotten that other people were in the room with them. Her face flushed with embarrassment. Did they all know now? Not that it mattered nearly as much as it did before, but still...

"Me and my big stupid mouth," she muttered under her breath, before turning to Mrs. Edwards, "How much of that conversation did you hear?"

"Enough to guess. We probably all did." She comments.

Anubis Dread
2015-06-08, 11:19 PM
"Shouldn't you wait to transform, before calling it a monster?" Rose teased.

"Man I would be super bummed if I turned out to have a tiny d*** in man mode," Alex admitted. "I've missed out on being man for my whole life. I want to be huge! Like, a foot long. No wait, TWO feet long!" she bubbled eagerly.

Necroticplague
2015-06-08, 11:51 PM
"Should we bring the others up here?" Agatha asks.

"Screw that. They wanna see this view, they can climb the dang rigging themselves."

The TechnoGnome
2015-06-08, 11:52 PM
"...****," Mallory swore, then looked at the teachers guiltily, "Sorry, just... I really didn't want that getting out, and I thought I was keeping my voice down. Guess I got a little too excited talking about it, since I haven't had a chance to tell Ms. Broderick what happened."

Illven
2015-06-09, 12:39 AM
"Man I would be super bummed if I turned out to have a tiny d*** in man mode," Alex admitted. "I've missed out on being man for my whole life. I want to be huge! Like, a foot long. No wait, TWO feet long!" she bubbled eagerly.

"That sounds painful for me." Rose comments

"Screw that. They wanna see this view, they can climb the dang rigging themselves."

"Fair enough. Thank you P'ro'shi." Agatha comments.

"...****," Mallory swore, then looked at the teachers guiltily, "Sorry, just... I really didn't want that getting out, and I thought I was keeping my voice down. Guess I got a little too excited talking about it, since I haven't had a chance to tell Ms. Broderick what happened."

"Not my judgement to make." Mrs.Edwards replies.

Anubis Dread
2015-06-09, 12:45 AM
"That sounds painful for me." Rose comments

"Yep. Deliciously, marvelously painful," Alex sighed wistfully. Wait... "Oh right, some people prefer dishing it out rather than taking it. Yeah two feet might be a little bit too long then if you're not into that sort of thing. Though my Kodo had a three foot long d*** and it looked amazing even in animation."

Illven
2015-06-09, 01:01 AM
"Yep. Deliciously, marvelously painful," Alex sighed wistfully. Wait... "Oh right, some people prefer dishing it out rather than taking it. Yeah two feet might be a little bit too long then if you're not into that sort of thing. Though my Kodo had a three foot long d*** and it looked amazing even in animation."

"I'm not into that sort of thing, but you should see these in a corest." Rose teased gesturing to her chest.

Anubis Dread
2015-06-09, 01:04 AM
"I'm not into that sort of thing, but you should see these in a corest." Rose teased gesturing to her chest.

"Ohhh, I know this great goth club!" Alex suggested excitedly. "We should totally get you in one and sneak in for a bit! With those babies I doubt anyone would card us. And we can make all the lonely goth guys add some white to their outfits!" she teased.

The TechnoGnome
2015-06-09, 01:33 AM
"No, it isn't," Mallory said, her eyes narrowing. She didn't give Mrs. Edwards a full glare though, because she was both a teacher and Mrs. Broderick's BFF. "And I would prefer this not leaving this room. And that goes for anyone else who may have heard something they shouldn't have," Mallory added as she cast her gaze over the others in the room with them.

Illven
2015-06-09, 01:40 AM
"Ohhh, I know this great goth club!" Alex suggested excitedly. "We should totally get you in one and sneak in for a bit! With those babies I doubt anyone would card us. And we can make all the lonely goth guys add some white to their outfits!" she teased.

"Eh... If we're going to get carded, I'd rather not risk it. I have to think about college." Rose's face fell.

"No, it isn't," Mallory said, her eyes narrowing. She didn't give Mrs. Edwards a full glare though, because she was both a teacher and Mrs. Broderick's BFF. "And I would prefer this not leaving this room. And that goes for anyone else who may have heard something they shouldn't have," Mallory added as she cast her gaze over the others in the room with them.

So I shouldn't have texted that my ship Malgatha went up in flames.... Jen replied, then burst into a smile.

Get it. It's a joke, and a pun.

The TechnoGnome
2015-06-09, 01:56 AM
So I shouldn't have texted that my ship Malgatha went up in flames.... Jen replied, then burst into a smile.

Get it. It's a joke, and a pun.

"I'm serious," Mallory said, not in the mood for jokes at the moment, "I don't want people making fun of her over this, or worse, getting the wrong idea entirely. She get enough of it already at school. The last thing I want to do is make things worse."

Illven
2015-06-09, 02:06 AM
"I'm serious," Mallory said, not in the mood for jokes at the moment, "I don't want people making fun of her over this, or worse, getting the wrong idea entirely. She get enough of it already at school. The last thing I want to do is make things worse."

Sorry. Jen adds

Is it that bad? She questions.

The TechnoGnome
2015-06-09, 03:45 AM
Sorry. Jen adds

Is it that bad? She questions.

"Sometimes," Mallory says, "It was definitely worse at the beginning of the year, although once I started hanging around with her more at school again people started backing off, especially once I started getting them in trouble with teachers. But there are people who still don't get the message, and it is a constant source of stress for her. One that I do not want to contribute in worsening. Is that clear?"

Anubis Dread
2015-06-09, 11:20 AM
"Eh... If we're going to get carded, I'd rather not risk it. I have to think about college." Rose's face fell.

"Eh, if we sneak in the back and don't drink it'll be fine. I've done it before. F*** I got drinks before, though I don't think I could pull it off by myself," Alex admitted. ...damn it to f***. "We better get dressed before someone finds us," she sighed reluctantly.

Illven
2015-06-09, 11:41 AM
"Sometimes," Mallory says, "It was definitely worse at the beginning of the year, although once I started hanging around with her more at school again people started backing off, especially once I started getting them in trouble with teachers. But there are people who still don't get the message, and it is a constant source of stress for her. One that I do not want to contribute in worsening. Is that clear?"

Yeah, yeah. I understand. Jen replied

"Eh, if we sneak in the back and don't drink it'll be fine. I've done it before. F*** I got drinks before, though I don't think I could pull it off by myself," Alex admitted. ...damn it to f***. "We better get dressed before someone finds us," she sighed reluctantly.

"Yeah, that's probably best, the concert will be starting soon." Rose replied.

The TechnoGnome
2015-06-09, 04:49 PM
"Thank you," Mallory said with a small smile, before turning back to Mrs. Broderick, "Now, enough of my personal drama. We have a show to get you ready for, and a certain someone needs to get their makeup and hair fixed from all that crying."

She pulled out her own kit from her purse, "Don't worry, I'm an expert on doing this quickly. I'll have you looking your absolute best in no time."

Illven
2015-06-09, 05:53 PM
Episode 10 Scene 8

And with that you are eventually moved to actually listen to the concert.

The first song goes well. Although the crowd is seeming to sense that Elizabeth didn't recover from the shock of the power outage. The technical skill is there, but the soul is gone.

The second song is where the main problem happened, she stomped the stage, and her leg went through the stage.

"Rats? Rats!" She shouted panicking.

The crowd is starting to panic as well.

Allure =d6 Calm down the crowd and Liz. +2 VP with Luna

Skill =d6 You know the secret back paths to get to the stage, and get Liz out of the hole. +3 VP with Jen

Conflict =d5 Break some legs, you have a living flamethrower, and taser at your back. +1 VP with Luna.

Esprit15
2015-06-09, 06:33 PM
"Hm..." Taika says, wandering toward the stage. Rats? Those shouldn't be here...
Skill

The TechnoGnome
2015-06-09, 06:48 PM
"Elizabeth!" Mallory shouted as her teacher fell into the hole. She had to get Elizabeth out of there. She barely thought about anything else as she ran through the crowd to get to the stage. Thankfully, her earlier foray backstage had both given her a very good idea of the layout and the prior clearance to have the security guards let her through.

Strong Skill (+1), Connections (+2), +3 total.

Anubis Dread
2015-06-10, 01:05 AM
Alex didn't even notice the lackluster response of the crowd. She sat in rapt attention, holding the hands of the people on either side of her. She wasn't even sure who they were anymore, but it was an amazing feeling holding their hands and seeing her crush on stage. At least until....

Lizzy! She had to- no wait, Mallory had that covered. Okay good. Mallory would probably be better at this than she was. But the crowd was panicking. That was no good. Lizzy needed an audience!

"EVERYBODY EXCEPT FOR THE SEXY A** WOMAN ON STAGE, SHUT THE F*** UP!" Alex bellowed.

Strong Conflict +1, VIATA +1, Fearsome Reputation +2

Ionbound
2015-06-10, 06:34 AM
Gwen facepalms as Alex shouts, and says to the other girl, "You're not helping, Alex! Everyone, please just calm down! Everything is going to be okay!"

Strong Allure, +2 Lady of the Night.

Necroticplague
2015-06-10, 05:42 PM
....Seriously? This much constantly going wrong, it's almost like someone's specifically sabotaging her. Or she tripped on a black cat under a ladder and fell face-first through a mirror. Anyway, P'ro'shi has calm to try and make. To this end, she grabs onto Alex "No need for that, love. Everything will work out in time...."
Normal Allure, +2 Touchy Spot.

Angelalex242
2015-06-10, 10:49 PM
Freyja...had a plan. A pretty solid plan, at that.

"Okay, everyone help me help her out of there!

And with the power of teamwork, they'd either extract Liz or shoo the rats away. In the latter case, since they're animals, she might even be able to determine what the rats want. If she gets such information, she can have her friends pull a pied piper to lead them away.

Skill, School Queen, Foresight, Contingency Plan

Illven
2015-06-11, 02:32 PM
"Hm..." Taika says, wandering toward the stage. Rats? Those shouldn't be here...
Skill

You manage to cut a line straight to the stage.

"Help me up, help me up!" Elizabeth panicked.

Alex didn't even notice the lackluster response of the crowd. She sat in rapt attention, holding the hands of the people on either side of her. She wasn't even sure who they were anymore, but it was an amazing feeling holding their hands and seeing her crush on stage. At least until....

Lizzy! She had to- no wait, Mallory had that covered. Okay good. Mallory would probably be better at this than she was. But the crowd was panicking. That was no good. Lizzy needed an audience!

"EVERYBODY EXCEPT FOR THE SEXY A** WOMAN ON STAGE, SHUT THE F*** UP!" Alex bellowed.

Strong Conflict +1, VIATA +1, Fearsome Reputation +2

This somehow manages to intimidate the crowd into stunned silence.

"Jesus christ, you have a set of lungs on you, why weren't you that loud with me." Rose comments.

Freyja...had a plan. A pretty solid plan, at that.

"Okay, everyone help me help her out of there!

And with the power of teamwork, they'd either extract Liz or shoo the rats away. In the latter case, since they're animals, she might even be able to determine what the rats want. If she gets such information, she can have her friends pull a pied piper to lead them away.

Skill, School Queen, Foresight, Contingency Plan

You manage to get to the back. However Frejya and her lust squad aren't actually doing much good. Too many hands not enough to grab.

....Seriously? This much constantly going wrong, it's almost like someone's specifically sabotaging her. Or she tripped on a black cat under a ladder and fell face-first through a mirror. Anyway, P'ro'shi has calm to try and make. To this end, she grabs onto Alex "No need for that, love. Everything will work out in time...."

This actually calms the crowd, and seeing this actually make Liz giggle for a second.

"Elizabeth!" Mallory shouted as her teacher fell into the hole. She had to get Elizabeth out of there. She barely thought about anything else as she ran through the crowd to get to the stage. Thankfully, her earlier foray backstage had both given her a very good idea of the layout and the prior clearance to have the security guards let her through.

Strong Skill (+1), Connections (+2), +3 total.

Unfortunately, you swiftly end up lost.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" A different male security asks.

Gwen facepalms as Alex shouts, and says to the other girl, "You're not helping, Alex! Everyone, please just calm down! Everything is going to be okay!"

Strong Allure, +2 Lady of the Night.

Unfortunately the clamor of the crowd is too much for Gwen to be heard much

Jen is patting your shoulder.

Esprit15
2015-06-11, 02:55 PM
"Okay, just stay calm. If you struggle you'll just risk damaging something." Taika grabs Elizabeth by the torso and heaves, hoping her improved strength was as improved as it felt before.

The TechnoGnome
2015-06-11, 03:17 PM
"I'm trying to get to the stage to help my teacher!" Mallory said in a panic, "She's the singer that fell in the hole! I need to help her, please!"

Illven
2015-06-11, 03:24 PM
"Okay, just stay calm. If you struggle you'll just risk damaging something." Taika grabs Elizabeth by the torso and heaves, hoping her improved strength was as improved as it felt before.

You manage to pull her from the hole. Then the rats start coming out.

"I'm trying to get to the stage to help my teacher!" Mallory said in a panic, "She's the singer that fell in the hole! I need to help her, please!"

"It's not safe." He replies.

Anubis Dread
2015-06-11, 03:26 PM
This somehow manages to intimidate the crowd into stunned silence.

"Jesus christ, you have a set of lungs on you, why weren't you that loud with me." Rose comments.

"It's kind of hard to be loud when you're being choked," Alex pointed out with a smirk. Though Rose hadn't been too into that unfortunately. "I was mostly trying to keep it all bottled up so we didn't get caught. I think I bit my lip so hard it started bleeding at one point," she joked.

"I know, it's just... it pisses me off that these a**hole start panicking when Liz is in trouble. And it wasn't like they were giving her the attention she deserved when she was in stage either. Did they not see how f***ing sexy she is, or are they just blind?" Alex asked, gesturing with her thumb to the crowd.

Necroticplague
2015-06-11, 03:29 PM

"Presumably out of not trying attract too-wait what?" With the situation calmed down, P'ro'shi actually has some effort to now try and process the words. And somewhat failing.

Esprit15
2015-06-11, 03:42 PM
"Damn. Get back in there!" Taika yells, kicking rats on the stage back toward the hole. Rats. She didn't plan for rats. Nobody plans for rats! Why should she have to plan for rats!? The audience and singer are not the people who should have to deal with the rodents!

Anubis Dread
2015-06-11, 04:10 PM
"Presumably out of not trying attract too-wait what?" With the situation calmed down, P'ro'shi actually has some effort to now try and process the words. And somewhat failing.

...whelp, no hiding it for now then. "Me and Rose... MAY have gone backstage and had a little bit of fun. And by fun I mean sex," Alex admitted. "I'd appreciate it if you could keep it quiet though. Rose's Mom was a bit worried about her and me hooking up, and Mallory kind of freaked out when I asked Danielle out. If she found out me and Rose were sleeping together she might have a full on melt down."

Necroticplague
2015-06-11, 05:17 PM
...whelp, no hiding it for now then. "Me and Rose... MAY have gone backstage and had a little bit of fun. And by fun I mean sex," Alex admitted. "I'd appreciate it if you could keep it quiet though. Rose's Mom was a bit worried about her and me hooking up, and Mallory kind of freaked out when I asked Danielle out. If she found out me and Rose were sleeping together she might have a full on melt down."

Listening to this little tidbit, P'ro'shi's mouth slowly widens into a mischevious grin that probably shows off a bit too many carnivorous teeth before going back to her normal expression. Yet another secret to keep to herself to add to her wonderful collection. "Don't worry. Friends can keep secrets." Eh, knowing Alex, she's more likely to make a freudian slip that blows it up anyway.

Ionbound
2015-06-11, 05:49 PM
Gwen sighs as she realizes nobody hears her, but smiles when she feels Jen's hand on her shoulder and says, "Hey, Jen. Some concert, huh."

Illven
2015-06-11, 06:52 PM
"Damn. Get back in there!" Taika yells, kicking rats on the stage back toward the hole. Rats. She didn't plan for rats. Nobody plans for rats! Why should she have to plan for rats!? The audience and singer are not the people who should have to deal with the rodents!

"Help! Help!" Elizabeth starts replying kicking the rats.

It does not seem to be helping.

Listening to this little tidbit, P'ro'shi's mouth slowly widens into a mischevious grin that probably shows off a bit too many carnivorous teeth before going back to her normal expression. Yet another secret to keep to herself to add to her wonderful collection. "Don't worry. Friends can keep secrets." Eh, knowing Alex, she's more likely to make a freudian slip that blows it up anyway.

"Hey gals, what are you talking about?" Agatha asks coming over.

Gwen sighs as she realizes nobody hears her, but smiles when she feels Jen's hand on her shoulder and says, "Hey, Jen. Some concert, huh."

Some concert is right. Jen mutters. Any idea what caused the rats.

Esprit15
2015-06-11, 07:22 PM
"What do I have in here..." She wished she had food packed, but with her new preferences, she had no need. Perfume... Smoke bombs... Small incindiaries... She'd heard stories of vampires commanding vermin. Worth a shot, right? "Get out of here!" she yells at the rats, still digging in her pack for something to scare them off.

Anubis Dread
2015-06-11, 07:54 PM
Could she trust Agatha with this? Mallory's best friend, extremely touchy when it came to any subject related to sex... nope.

"Oh uh... I have a judo tournament coming up, and P'ro'shi is helping me prep for it," Alex evaded. That much was true. "And Rose is... also here," she added lamely.

Necroticplague
2015-06-11, 07:57 PM
"Hey gals, what are you talking about?" Agatha asks coming over.

"Eh, just what various bruhas we were in before this mess started. I was just about to get to what were doing."

Ionbound
2015-06-11, 08:08 PM
Gwen nods and says, "I mean, they might have just been around. Not like rats are particularly rare."

Illven
2015-06-11, 08:17 PM
"What do I have in here..." She wished she had food packed, but with her new preferences, she had no need. Perfume... Smoke bombs... Small incindiaries... She'd heard stories of vampires commanding vermin. Worth a shot, right? "Get out of here!" she yells at the rats, still digging in her pack for something to scare them off.

The rats actually start to listen to Takia, starting to return to the hole.

"Eh, just what various bruhas we were in before this mess started. I was just about to get to what were doing."

"Which one of you is lying?" Agatha asked.

Gwen nods and says, "I mean, they might have just been around. Not like rats are particularly rare."

Especially in the city. Jen admits.

Necroticplague
2015-06-11, 08:24 PM

Thinking quick on her feats,P'ro'shi replies "Neither. Are statements are easily compatible with each other."

Anubis Dread
2015-06-11, 08:24 PM

"Neither! We started discussing what P'ro'shi just said, but then we were discussing judo when you came over," Alex attempted to lie. She was not very good at this...

Esprit15
2015-06-11, 08:25 PM
Wait, it actually worked? "Yeah! Go on! Get out of here!"

Necroticplague
2015-06-11, 08:27 PM
"Neither! We started discussing what P'ro'shi just said, but then we were discussing judo when you came over," Alex attempted to lie. She was not very good at this...

"O.k, now she's lying. At no point did judo come up during this conversation."

Anubis Dread
2015-06-11, 08:28 PM
"O.k, now she's lying. At no point did judo come up during this conversation."

"Dude! I mean uh... yeah she's right, I was just sort of trying to get it onto the topic and... stuff," Alex attempted.

Ionbound
2015-06-11, 08:48 PM
Gwen nods and says, "Yeah. Sucks for Ms. Broderick, though. She was really looking forwards to this."

Illven
2015-06-11, 09:11 PM
Wait, it actually worked? "Yeah! Go on! Get out of here!"

The rats somehow looking dejected go back down the hole.

"Dude! I mean uh... yeah she's right, I was just sort of trying to get it onto the topic and... stuff," Alex attempted.

"Why won't you tell me?" Agatha asked

Gwen nods and says, "Yeah. Sucks for Ms. Broderick, though. She was really looking forwards to this."

Maybe we should make it up to her. Jen suggests

Necroticplague
2015-06-11, 09:17 PM
"Why won't you tell me?" Agatha asked

"I have spoken nothing but the truth. She had a judo tournament, I was helping her prep by easing her emotional burden, after all, one should not fight with burdened mind or body, and doing so involved talking about what we were doing before she started thinking. My friend here confused broaching a topic with having already broached it, but beyond that, no lie has been spoken. We have been telling you."

Esprit15
2015-06-11, 09:21 PM
Taika just goes into the back to find a sheet of wood to put over the hole. "Well, that should solve that."

Illven
2015-06-11, 09:33 PM
"I have spoken nothing but the truth. She had a judo tournament, I was helping her prep by easing her emotional burden, after all, one should not fight with burdened mind or body, and doing so involved talking about what we were doing before she started thinking. My friend here confused broaching a topic with having already broached it, but beyond that, no lie has been spoken. We have been telling you."

"Um... okay...." Agatha replies

Taika just goes into the back to find a sheet of wood to put over the hole. "Well, that should solve that."

"I... think something is wrong with my ankle...." Elizabeth says forlornly.

Ionbound
2015-06-11, 09:38 PM
Gwen nods and says, "Yeah, great idea...Any thoughts on how? Maybe throw her a party or something?"

Illven
2015-06-11, 09:46 PM
Gwen nods and says, "Yeah, great idea...Any thoughts on how? Maybe throw her a party or something?"

That's a good idea, any idea when her birthday is? Jen asked.

Esprit15
2015-06-11, 09:49 PM
"Jen! Luna! One of you get up here!" Taika starts doing some basic first aid on the ankle. How bad was it?

Anubis Dread
2015-06-11, 09:50 PM
...well if P'ro'shi confused Agatha as much as she'd confused Alex then that worked out just fine.

"Did the others take care of the whole rat thing yet?" Alex changed the topic with a concerned frown.

Taika's yell answered her question. "Ah... be right back," Alex sighed, standing up and heading towards the stage.

Illven
2015-06-11, 10:07 PM
"Jen! Luna! One of you get up here!" Taika starts doing some basic first aid on the ankle. How bad was it?

Roll skill.

...well if P'ro'shi confused Agatha as much as she'd confused Alex then that worked out just fine.

"Did the others take care of the whole rat thing yet?" Alex changed the topic with a concerned frown.

Taika's yell answered her question. "Ah... be right back," Alex sighed, standing up and heading towards the stage.

"So... alone again." Agatha joked. "How are you doing P'ro'shi."

Necroticplague
2015-06-11, 10:22 PM
"So... alone again." Agatha joked. "How are you doing P'ro'shi."

"A fair bit better, now that that little bit of confusion was cleared up. You?"

Illven
2015-06-11, 10:33 PM

As you prod and test it.

Well.... Elizabeth start shrieking.

Mrs.Edwards runs over. "What the hell are you doing!"

"A fair bit better, now that that little bit of confusion was cleared up. You?"

"A bit creeped out at the amount of rats, honestly." Agatha replied.

Esprit15
2015-06-11, 10:40 PM
"I just touched it!"

Illven
2015-06-11, 10:50 PM
"I just touched it!"

"Did a real bang up job of that." Mrs.Edwards snarks.

The TechnoGnome
2015-06-11, 10:54 PM
"It's not safe." He replies.

"...And that's why I need to get to her!" Mallory was attempting to explain, "I just want to make sure she's alright."

It's at that moment that Elizabeth let out her pained scream from Taika poking at her ankle.

Mallory's voice became ice cold as she fiercely glared at the security guard. "Let me though," she growled as her horns began to grow in, "Now."

Anubis Dread
2015-06-11, 10:56 PM
" 'sup," Alex greeted the stagehand as she physically pushed him to the side to keep walking. Wait, had that been Mallory? So she hadn't made it on stage... f***.

Illven
2015-06-11, 11:02 PM
"...And that's why I need to get to her!" Mallory was attempting to explain, "I just want to make sure she's alright."

It's at that moment that Elizabeth let out her pained scream from Taika poking at her ankle.

Mallory's voice became ice cold as she fiercely glared at the security guard. "Let me though," she growled as her horns began to grow in, "Now."

" 'sup," Alex greeted the stagehand as she physically pushed him to the side to keep walking. Wait, had that been Mallory? So she hadn't made it on stage... f***.

"Security. Security to the main stage." The panicked man starts calling in.

Necroticplague
2015-06-11, 11:02 PM
"A bit creeped out at the amount of rats, honestly." Agatha replied.

P'ro'shi merely shrugs "Well, at least it's something interesting to remember the night by."

The TechnoGnome
2015-06-11, 11:18 PM
"Security. Security to the main stage." The panicked man starts calling in.

Mallory froze in shock. She wasn't sure what to do. She couldn't run because that would make her look like a criminal. Which she now was, but she didn't want to make this worse. She didn't want to push through like Alex did either, and risk being in even more trouble by trespassing when she was told to leave. Why did she think she could intimidate her way through. It was stupid and impulsive and completely against her own code of honor. But she was still worried about Mrs. Broderick, she sounded like she was in a lot of pain.

Mallory didn't know what to do except beg and cry.

"P-please," she said pitifully, tears in her eyes, "You got to let me through. Sh-she's my friend, and she sounds h-hurt. I was h-here earlier, y-you can verify that with her yourself. I need to see her, m-make sure she's alright."

Anubis Dread
2015-06-11, 11:20 PM
Hole, hole, hole... where was the- ah. There it was. And there was Elizabeth! And... Mrs. Edwards? That made sense. She was pretty quick on the scene though.

"Hey I heard you calling, is everything okay?" Alex asked Taika with a concerned frown.

Illven
2015-06-11, 11:38 PM
P'ro'shi merely shrugs "Well, at least it's something interesting to remember the night by."

Mallory froze in shock. She wasn't sure what to do. She couldn't run because that would make her look like a criminal. Which she now was, but she didn't want to make this worse. She didn't want to push through like Alex did either, and risk being in even more trouble by trespassing when she was told to leave. Why did she think she could intimidate her way through. It was stupid and impulsive and completely against her own code of honor. But she was still worried about Mrs. Broderick, she sounded like she was in a lot of pain.

Mallory didn't know what to do except beg and cry.

"P-please," she said pitifully, tears in her eyes, "You got to let me through. Sh-she's my friend, and she sounds h-hurt. I was h-here earlier, y-you can verify that with her yourself. I need to see her, m-make sure she's alright."

Of course a crying demon doesn't exactly mean much.

"I'll let the head of security decide your fate." The security guard says with a grin on his face.

Hole, hole, hole... where was the- ah. There it was. And there was Elizabeth! And... Mrs. Edwards? That made sense. She was pretty quick on the scene though.

"Hey I heard you calling, is everything okay?" Alex asked Taika with a concerned frown.

"She tried performing first aid, with no knowledge of it." Mrs.Edwards replies.

Anubis Dread
2015-06-11, 11:52 PM
"She tried performing first aid, with no knowledge of it." Mrs.Edwards replies.

"Ah. Yeah that would hurt like a b****," Alex admitted. "I thought the rats were attacking or something... wait, where did they all go?" she frowned.

Illven
2015-06-11, 11:58 PM
"Ah. Yeah that would hurt like a b****," Alex admitted. "I thought the rats were attacking or something... wait, where did they all go?" she frowned.

"Takia can command rats now." Liz commented.

Esprit15
2015-06-12, 12:05 AM
"Did a real bang up job of that." Mrs.Edwards snarks.

"You're how much older than me? Act like it and get me someone who can actually help!"

Anubis Dread
2015-06-12, 01:31 AM
"Oh just kiss already," Alex snapped at the two bickering girls. Yes, one was pretty much her Mom, but seriously. She'd been kind of a jerk lately. At least to her friends. She'd been nothing but awesome to Alex herself as always.

"Mrs. Edwards can probably just heal that- wait, Taika can command rats?" Alex frowned. "That's pretty damn awesome actually. I was running back here expecting to beat them all to death. How much control do you have? Because I'm preeeeetty sure unless we have something to scare them off I'm going to have to break some security teams arms in a few minutes."

Illven
2015-06-12, 02:23 AM
"You're how much older than me? Act like it and get me someone who can actually help!"

"Oh just kiss already," Alex snapped at the two bickering girls. Yes, one was pretty much her Mom, but seriously. She'd been kind of a jerk lately. At least to her friends. She'd been nothing but awesome to Alex herself as always.

"Mrs. Edwards can probably just heal that- wait, Taika can command rats?" Alex frowned. "That's pretty damn awesome actually. I was running back here expecting to beat them all to death. How much control do you have? Because I'm preeeeetty sure unless we have something to scare them off I'm going to have to break some security teams arms in a few minutes."

Mrs.Edwards grumbles and starts getting to work.

The TechnoGnome
2015-06-12, 07:50 AM
Of course a crying demon doesn't exactly mean much.

"I'll let the head of security decide your fate." The security guard says with a grin on his face.

Mallory sniffled and rubbed her nose. She was tempted to push past and screw the consequences, but she knew there were other people on stage already, not the least of whom was Alex. If anyone could protect Mrs. Broderick, it was her. Add in Taika any of the sorceresses capable of healing, and Mallory's involvement seemed redundant. She mentally kicked herself for acting so rash and aggressive towards a security officer as she muttered, "A-Alright... fine then."

She bit her lip nervously, crossed her arms over her chest, and she waited for either the additional security to arrive or to be escorted out by this guard. Just like a good, law-abiding girl should.

Illven
2015-06-12, 08:03 AM
The head of security comes quickly.

"So. You were trying to threaten my underling to let him let you pass?" She asks Mallory fingering a night stick.

The TechnoGnome
2015-06-12, 08:17 AM
The head of security comes quickly.

"So. You were trying to threaten my underling to let him let you pass?" She asks Mallory fingering a night stick.

"N-no!" Mallory said in a panic, trying and failing to avoid crying, "At least, I didn't mean to. See, the singer is a teacher my from school, and when she fell in that hole, I was fearful for her safety. So I ran through here trying to make it back stage, but I got lost and this guy found me, and I tried to tell him it was alright for me to be back here, but he wouldn't listen. And then I heard her screaming, so I tried to look intimidating so he might let me past, but I didn't actually threaten him. I'm really, really sorry. I was just worried about my friend."

She took a breath and sniffled again as her horns began to recede, "I know I shouldn't be back here without permission, though, and I... I didn't have it. And I was too worried about Elizabeth to even try to get it. So I'll accept whatever punishment you see fit."

Illven
2015-06-12, 08:52 AM
"N-no!" Mallory said in a panic, trying and failing to avoid crying, "At least, I didn't mean to. See, the singer is a teacher my from school, and when she fell in that hole, I was fearful for her safety. So I ran through here trying to make it back stage, but I got lost and this guy found me, and I tried to tell him it was alright for me to be back here, but he wouldn't listen. And then I heard her screaming, so I tried to look intimidating so he might let me past, but I didn't actually threaten him. I'm really, really sorry. I was just worried about my friend."

She took a breath and sniffled again as her horns began to recede, "I know I shouldn't be back here without permission, though, and I... I didn't have it. And I was too worried about Elizabeth to even try to get it. So I'll accept whatever punishment you see fit."

"Execution?" She offered trying to judge Mal's reaction.

You get the impression she's joking.

Anubis Dread
2015-06-12, 12:31 PM
Well that's all good then... the only thing left to deal with were the rats themselves. Hm... "Do we have like, an exterminator coming or something? Or should I hop down here and get to work?" Alex asked, kneeling down and sticking her head in the hole to look around.

Illven
2015-06-12, 12:55 PM
Well that's all good then... the only thing left to deal with were the rats themselves. Hm... "Do we have like, an exterminator coming or something? Or should I hop down here and get to work?" Alex asked, kneeling down and sticking her head in the hole to look around.

"You should not go down the hole." Mrs.Edwards replies.

Ionbound
2015-06-12, 01:10 PM
That's a good idea, any idea when her birthday is? Jen asked.

Gwen shrugs and says, "No, not really. But I meant more of, like, a party soon, to make up for the concert going so badly."

Illven
2015-06-12, 01:20 PM
Gwen shrugs and says, "No, not really. But I meant more of, like, a party soon, to make up for the concert going so badly."

Hmm. Yeah, sounds like a good idea. Jen agreed.

The TechnoGnome
2015-06-12, 05:12 PM
"Execution?" She offered trying to judge Mal's reaction.

You get the impression she's joking.

"I... I don't think that's a legal punishment for you to deal out," Mallory said, too upset to play along, "I mean, I'm unarmed and haven't actually hurt anyone yet. "

Illven
2015-06-12, 05:55 PM
"I... I don't think that's a legal punishment for you to deal out," Mallory said, too upset to play along, "I mean, I'm unarmed and haven't actually hurt anyone yet. "

"You said you'd accept any punishment." She replies.

The TechnoGnome
2015-06-12, 08:36 PM
"You said you'd accept any punishment." She replies.

"Y-Yeah, I guess I did," Mallory said with a frown, "But I'm not sure the New York legal system would. Still, I'm not going to resist if you take me in."

Illven
2015-06-13, 04:00 PM
Episode 10 Scene 9

That's when the ER comes to check up on Liz's injures.

How will you help their mission to get the concert back on track.

Allure Convince the crowd to let them through quickly so you can get back to the music. +2 VP with Luna

Skill Lead the ER team through the secret back paths. +2 VP with Luna.

Conflict Intimidate the crowd into letting you through. +2 VP with Luna

Luck ??? +3 VP with Jen.

Esprit15
2015-06-13, 04:23 PM
"Guys! Just... Calm down! Please sit down!" Taika says, getting shoved around by the crowd.
Conflict (-1)

Angelalex242
2015-06-13, 05:40 PM
Freyja decided to spread the love around...one never knew when a cuddlepile would trigger more cuddlepiles, and even if it didn't get the concert moving again, it might at least spread some love around this wonderful night.

Strong Luck, School Queen

Anubis Dread
2015-06-13, 06:54 PM
"Man, I am way too tired for this s***," Alex sighed, bashing two heads together and letting their owners fall limp. "EVERYBODY BACK THE F*** UP!"

The TechnoGnome
2015-06-13, 08:52 PM
Already backstage, Mallory was more than happy to direct the ER team to the fastest path onstage. Not only had she been back here twice already, but now she had the head of security helping her plot the best course for the team to take.

Strong Skill (+1), Overachiever (+1), Connections (+2), +4 total.

Necroticplague
2015-06-14, 02:30 PM
"C'mon guys, medics coming through, out their way." P'ro'shi tries to shout over the tumult and noise of the place. Which, given the lungs she's built up swimming, is quite a considerable volume.
Normal Conflict, +2 Terrifying Presence

Ionbound
2015-06-14, 04:08 PM
Gwen sighs as she mutters to herself, "Let's try this again..." before calling out, "C'mon, guys! Let 'em through! You want to get back to the music, don't you?!"

Strong Allure, +2 Lady of the Night, Contingency Plan, Foresight (Guess Odd)

Illven
2015-06-14, 04:44 PM
"Man, I am way too tired for this s***," Alex sighed, bashing two heads together and letting their owners fall limp. "EVERYBODY BACK THE F*** UP!"

Alex manages to get the paramedics to the stage.

And add to their workload.

"Now we need to check those two for concussions." The EMT chick replied annoyed.

Elizabeth is more thankful of course.

Freyja decided to spread the love around...one never knew when a cuddlepile would trigger more cuddlepiles, and even if it didn't get the concert moving again, it might at least spread some love around this wonderful night.

Strong Luck, School Queen

Freyja manages to go face first into Mrs.Edwards breasts after a teasing shove from Rose.

"Please get out." Mrs.Edwards states hands flaring.

"Guys! Just... Calm down! Please sit down!" Taika says, getting shoved around by the crowd.
Conflict (-1)

Even with Nate's help, him and Takia are shoved to the outside of the crowd.

"That blew." He mutters.

Already backstage, Mallory was more than happy to direct the ER team to the fastest path onstage. Not only had she been back here twice already, but now she had the head of security helping her plot the best course for the team to take.

Strong Skill (+1), Overachiever (+1), Connections (+2), +4 total.

Unfortunately the security head has an axe.

A axe.... How the hell did she get an axe?

"So ready for your punishment?" She asks.

"C'mon guys, medics coming through, out their way." P'ro'shi tries to shout over the tumult and noise of the place. Which, given the lungs she's built up swimming, is quite a considerable volume.
Normal Conflict, +2 Terrifying Presence

Unfortunately as P'ro'shi yells another part of the stage collapses, as over the tumult, she cannot be heard.

"How many inspections did that stage fail?" Heather asks concerned,

Gwen sighs as she mutters to herself, "Let's try this again..." before calling out, "C'mon, guys! Let 'em through! You want to get back to the music, don't you?!"

Strong Allure, +2 Lady of the Night, Contingency Plan, Foresight (Guess Odd)

Gwen is not very loud, as she feels a pat on her should from Heather.

"It's okay." She states.

The TechnoGnome
2015-06-14, 05:26 PM
Unfortunately the security head has an axe.

A axe.... How the hell did she get an axe?

"So ready for your punishment?" She asks.

An axe? Wait, was that real? Was she serious?

Trying her best to not look terrified, Mallory stammered out, "D-Do I have time for a last phone call?"

Illven
2015-06-14, 05:31 PM
An axe? Wait, was that real? Was she serious?

Trying her best to not look terrified, Mallory stammered out, "D-Do I have time for a last phone call?"

"And a last meal. What do you want?" The lady asked.

The TechnoGnome
2015-06-14, 06:24 PM
"And a last meal. What do you want?" The lady asked.

"Um, I d-don't know..." Mallory muttered, "M-Maybe a burger f-from Elroy's?"

Illven
2015-06-14, 07:05 PM
"Um, I d-don't know..." Mallory muttered, "M-Maybe a burger f-from Elroy's?"

"Minion. Get me a burger from this Elroy place." She commands an underling.

"Any toppings?" She says turning to you and fingering the blade.

Esprit15
2015-06-14, 07:47 PM
"It's okay... Alex managed to get done what was needed."

Illven
2015-06-14, 07:56 PM
"It's okay... Alex managed to get done what was needed."

"I think I'm bruised." Nate comments

Esprit15
2015-06-14, 08:04 PM
"Aw... Where? Do you need me to kiss it better?"

Ionbound
2015-06-14, 08:57 PM
Gwen sighs, buy smiles as Heather pats her shoulder and jokingly, "You know, that's twice now failing to be heard has gotten me a sympathy pat from an attractive girl. Maybe I should try it more often. "

Illven
2015-06-14, 09:08 PM
"Aw... Where? Do you need me to kiss it better?"

"Alot of places." Nate admits with a chuckles

Gwen sighs, buy smiles as Heather pats her shoulder and jokingly, "You know, that's twice now failing to be heard has gotten me a sympathy pat from an attractive girl. Maybe I should try it more often. "

Heather blushes and her hand falters.

Esprit15
2015-06-15, 12:04 AM
Taik takes Nate's hand and kisses it. Then his neck. Then his forehead. Anything not clothed gets a friendly peck.

Illven
2015-06-15, 12:15 AM
Taik takes Nate's hand and kisses it. Then his neck. Then his forehead. Anything not clothed gets a friendly peck.

Nate chuckles at the hand peck

"Shouldn't it be reversed?" He jokes.

Esprit15
2015-06-15, 12:21 AM
"Why? I'm not hurt," she says with a chuckle.

Illven
2015-06-15, 12:36 AM
"Why? I'm not hurt," she says with a chuckle.

"True, and I lack a suit of armor anyway." Nate replies.

Esprit15
2015-06-15, 12:48 AM
"True, and I lack a suit of armor anyway." Nate replies.

"And not nearly as regenerative." He was so soft feeling, now. So fragile. She wanted to make him better... It would only take a bite... "Maybe we could get you some some time."

Illven
2015-06-15, 12:55 AM
"And not nearly as regenerative." He was so soft feeling, now. So fragile. She wanted to make him better... It would only take a bite... "Maybe we could get you some some time."

"Regenerative?" Nate asks confused.

Esprit15
2015-06-15, 01:02 AM
"You don't recover from injuries as easily as me."

Illven
2015-06-15, 01:19 AM
"You don't recover from injuries as easily as me."

"Oh well yeah, I'm human." Nate replies.

Esprit15
2015-06-15, 01:44 AM
"Yeah. One of the flaws of it..." she says whistfuly.

Illven
2015-06-15, 02:09 AM
"Yeah. One of the flaws of it..." she says whistfuly.

"I'm happy human." Nate replies although not too convicted

Esprit15
2015-06-15, 03:15 AM
Taika shrugs. "What time is it, anyways? Gotta be getting late by now."

The TechnoGnome
2015-06-15, 05:20 AM
"Minion. Get me a burger from this Elroy place." She commands an underling.

"Any toppings?" She says turning to you and fingering the blade.

Mallory appears to calm down a little as she thinks about what she wants, "Um, well, I guess cheese... and onions. A-And tomato and lettuce. And ketchup and mustard. A-And a soda too, if that isn;t too much trouble."

Ionbound
2015-06-15, 12:21 PM
Heather blushes and her hand falters.

Gwen smiles nervously as she turns around and asks, "I guess I laid it on a little thick, huh?"

Anubis Dread
2015-06-15, 01:08 PM
"Nah, just ignore them. Worst case scenario they die. Which would be Darwinism at work, so who gives a s***," Alex shrugged as she kneeled down by Elizabeth to keep her company.

Illven
2015-06-15, 01:43 PM
Taika shrugs. "What time is it, anyways? Gotta be getting late by now."

Nate pulls out his phone. "It's about 10:00" He states.

Mallory appears to calm down a little as she thinks about what she wants, "Um, well, I guess cheese... and onions. A-And tomato and lettuce. And ketchup and mustard. A-And a soda too, if that isn;t too much trouble."

"Oh lighten up kid, I was only teasing." The security captain chuckles as she pokes Mal's shoulder.

Gwen smiles nervously as she turns around and asks, "I guess I laid it on a little thick, huh?"

"Yeah, just a little. sorry." Heather mutters.

"Nah, just ignore them. Worst case scenario they die. Which would be Darwinism at work, so who gives a s***," Alex shrugged as she kneeled down by Elizabeth to keep her company.

"That is literally the exact opposite of my job." The lady says

Esprit15
2015-06-15, 01:51 PM
"Wow, all these lights are really throwing off my sense of time... Well if the concert is a bust, is there anything else you want to do?"

Illven
2015-06-15, 02:35 PM
"Wow, all these lights are really throwing off my sense of time... Well if the concert is a bust, is there anything else you want to do?"

"Ball drop is the only thing left I guess." Nate replied.

Esprit15
2015-06-15, 03:43 PM
"Ball drop is the only thing left I guess." Nate replied.

"Yeah, but that's nearly two hours away," By now she is starting to become more amorous, running her hands over him.

Anubis Dread
2015-06-15, 04:10 PM
"Your job is to allow idiots to breed?" Alex frowned in confusion.

Illven
2015-06-15, 04:51 PM
"Yeah, but that's nearly two hours away," By now she is starting to become more amorous, running her hands over him.

"Oh?" Nate replied now understanding

"Your job is to allow idiots to breed?" Alex frowned in confusion.

"Yes if they want." The EMt lady replies.

Episode 10 scene 10 (Not the last scene)

With Elizabeth carted off by the EMT and the stage given some minor repairs it's time for the main event!

An incredibly handsome man steps up off a concert bus before heading to the main stage.

He's a satyr

Eventually after setting up he's ready to rock your worlds!

Allure =d5 Convince the crowd to rock out. Or alternatively heckle him. +1 VP with Luna

Skill =d5 Show off your leet dancing skills. +2 VP with Jen

Conflict =d6 Break something of the Satyr's +2 VP with Luna

Luck =d5 Huh. Someone dropped a 100 dollar bill. +1 VP with Luna.

Esprit15
2015-06-15, 04:56 PM
For what little she can do to break up a fight, Taika manages to really shine on the dance floor.
Skill, Down and Dirty (+11)

Oh what a shame it is to waste a beautiful modifier like that on such a menial roll, but use it or lose it. :smallsigh:

The TechnoGnome
2015-06-15, 07:22 PM
"Oh lighten up kid, I was only teasing." The security captain chuckles as she pokes Mal's shoulder.

Mallory blinked, then stood up straight and started fixing her hair, "O-Of course, I knew that. I was just playing along. I guess I'm just that good of an actress then." She pulled out her compact and began fixing her makeup, before pausing and saying, "...I still kinda want that burger though, if it isn't too much trouble. I'll even reimburse you for the cost."

Once Mallory was sure Mrs. Broderick was going to be alright, she went back to attempting to enjoy the party. As the music flared up, she began to dance, slowly at first, but eventually picking up speed as she started to get immersed in her own enjoyment. Eventually, she was dancing with Taika of all people. Grinning, she said, "Hey, I'll show you something pretty cool if you show me something! This is how pre-colonial Algonquian tribes used to dance!" She began dancing, fully confident that if Taika didn't hold up her end of the bargain here, she would later.

Strong Skill (+1), +1 total. Also using Faustian Pact on Taika.

Anubis Dread
2015-06-15, 10:57 PM
It was a good thing that she'd notice P'ro'shi up in the rafters earlier. Otherwise she would never have thought of this. This was going to be awesome! Alex actually squeed a bit as she paused to have a small moment of glee before continuing to crawl across the rafters. Let's see... yep, there he was. The super hot guy she totally wanted to bone the f*** out of the moment she laid eyes on him. All she needed to do was line it up perfectly... easy... eaaasy... now!

"Wooo!" Alex called as she crashed down expertly into the Satyr's hands, knocking the instrument into pieces and from his fingers as she quickly filled the space it used to take up in his arms and wrapped her arms around his neck to steady herself. "Heyyy handsome," she practically crooned as she blushed with a stupid grin on her face at her success. "Want to play me like you did that instrument? Because if not I am totally in the position to kick the ever loving s*** out of your balls. Though I want to do something different with your balls, if you know what I mean..."

Angelalex242
2015-06-16, 12:03 AM
Freyja was easily capable of dancing on the floor. Of course, she didn't dance alone. Oh no not her. She brought all her friends to dance with her, and the effect was rather magnified by all her friends dancing with her. A bunch of hot girls bumping and grinding could be difficult to resist...

Skill, School Queen, Graceful

Ionbound
2015-06-17, 12:43 AM
Gwen laughs as Alex drops onto the singer and shouts, "Hey! Get off the stage! You're not a singer!"

Strong Allure, +2 Lady of the Night

Necroticplague
2015-06-17, 01:02 AM
Despite not being of best balance, P'ro'shi tries to flow with the beat best she can, looking around for clues at to how to not make a complete fool of herself. With any luck, she'll only make a moderate fool of herself.

Strong Skill, +1 Athletic

Illven
2015-06-17, 01:24 AM
For what little she can do to break up a fight, Taika manages to really shine on the dance floor.
Skill, Down and Dirty (+11)

Oh what a shame it is to waste a beautiful modifier like that on such a menial roll, but use it or lose it. :smallsigh:

Takia and Nate really do shine on the dance floor.

"Wow, this is amazing Takia!" Nate said joy in his eyes.

Mallory blinked, then stood up straight and started fixing her hair, "O-Of course, I knew that. I was just playing along. I guess I'm just that good of an actress then." She pulled out her compact and began fixing her makeup, before pausing and saying, "...I still kinda want that burger though, if it isn't too much trouble. I'll even reimburse you for the cost."

Once Mallory was sure Mrs. Broderick was going to be alright, she went back to attempting to enjoy the party. As the music flared up, she began to dance, slowly at first, but eventually picking up speed as she started to get immersed in her own enjoyment. Eventually, she was dancing with Taika of all people. Grinning, she said, "Hey, I'll show you something pretty cool if you show me something! This is how pre-colonial Algonquian tribes used to dance!" She began dancing, fully confident that if Taika didn't hold up her end of the bargain here, she would later.

Strong Skill (+1), +1 total. Also using Faustian Pact on Taika.

Mal kinda gets ignored by Nate and Takia.

But not Agatha. Your loyal friend, who has stayed loyal even through the bad times.

"How about you show me the dance?" Agatha offers.

It was a good thing that she'd notice P'ro'shi up in the rafters earlier. Otherwise she would never have thought of this. This was going to be awesome! Alex actually squeed a bit as she paused to have a small moment of glee before continuing to crawl across the rafters. Let's see... yep, there he was. The super hot guy she totally wanted to bone the f*** out of the moment she laid eyes on him. All she needed to do was line it up perfectly... easy... eaaasy... now!

"Wooo!" Alex called as she crashed down expertly into the Satyr's hands, knocking the instrument into pieces and from his fingers as she quickly filled the space it used to take up in his arms and wrapped her arms around his neck to steady herself. "Heyyy handsome," she practically crooned as she blushed with a stupid grin on her face at her success. "Want to play me like you did that instrument? Because if not I am totally in the position to kick the ever loving s*** out of your balls. Though I want to do something different with your balls, if you know what I mean..."

Before he can respond you see an illusion of Mrs.Edwards.

"ALEX GET OUT OF THAT MAN'S ARMS BEFORE YOU GET HIM ARRESTED!" The illusion yells.

Freyja was easily capable of dancing on the floor. Of course, she didn't dance alone. Oh no not her. She brought all her friends to dance with her, and the effect was rather magnified by all her friends dancing with her. A bunch of hot girls bumping and grinding could be difficult to resist...

Skill, School Queen, Graceful

Freyja is dancing with Heather. She can dance if she wants to.

Heather seems to be paying more attention to Freyja's bust then the dance steps though and she keeps prodding her feet.

Gwen laughs as Alex drops onto the singer and shouts, "Hey! Get off the stage! You're not a singer!"

Strong Allure, +2 Lady of the Night

I don't think she can hear us. Jen points out.

Despite not being of best balance, P'ro'shi tries to flow with the beat best she can, looking around for clues at to how to not make a complete fool of herself. With any luck, she'll only make a moderate fool of herself.

Strong Skill, +1 Athletic

P'ro'shi makes a fool of herself.

Luna runs over though after the second tumble.

You okay dear?

Anubis Dread
2015-06-17, 01:39 AM
Before he can respond you see an illusion of Mrs.Edwards.

"ALEX GET OUT OF THAT MAN'S ARMS BEFORE YOU GET HIM ARRESTED!" The illusion yells.

Alex grimaced, before pouting. "But Mooom, he's a satyr! They can't arrest a satyr for having sex, it's just what they do! ...right?" she asked with a frown up at the man she was in the arms of. "...fine. F***," Alex begins grumbling as she hefts herself out of his arms and heads down off of the stage disappointed. ...wait, did she just call Mrs. Edwards Mom? ...well she'd would probably just think she'd just been kidding.

Illven
2015-06-17, 01:50 AM
Alex grimaced, before pouting. "But Mooom, he's a satyr! They can't arrest a satyr for having sex, it's just what they do! ...right?" she asked with a frown up at the man she was in the arms of. "...fine. F***," Alex begins grumbling as she hefts herself out of his arms and heads down off of the stage disappointed. ...wait, did she just call Mrs. Edwards Mom? ...well she'd would probably just think she'd just been kidding.

"GOOD!" The illusion shouts.

Elizabeth chuckles as you get off the stage.

"Yeah, you're not the only one hungry for sausage." She teases.

Necroticplague
2015-06-17, 02:02 AM
P'ro'shi makes a fool of herself.

Luna runs over though after the second tumble.

You okay dear?

P'ro'shi smiles. Even if she isn't doing very well, this is still a fun new experience.
"It'll take a lot more than that to make me not. If I'm gonna fall that hard, I'd have to be leaving craters."

Illven
2015-06-17, 02:13 AM
P'ro'shi smiles. Even if she isn't doing very well, this is still a fun new experience.
"It'll take a lot more than that to make me not. If I'm gonna fall that hard, I'd have to be leaving craters."

Want me to dance with you? Luna offers.

Esprit15
2015-06-17, 03:06 AM
"It's one of those things that come and go with me. I don't like failing at things, so I work extra hard when I make mistakes, like with controlling the crowd."

Illven
2015-06-17, 03:50 AM
"Huh. Well I wish I had your recovery ability." Nate replies.

Necroticplague
2015-06-17, 08:43 AM
Want me to dance with you? Luna offers.

"Errr....sure, if you don't mind. Gonna have to go slow unless you want to end up bruised, too."

Esprit15
2015-06-17, 09:04 AM
"Huh. Well I wish I had your recovery ability." Nate replies.

Taika chuckles. "Yeah, I am going to find a lot of utility in this."

Anubis Dread
2015-06-17, 11:24 AM
"GOOD!" The illusion shouts.

Elizabeth chuckles as you get off the stage.

"Yeah, you're not the only one hungry for sausage." She teases.

"I can show you how to get up there so you can have a go as well," Alex teased right back. Forcing herself not to blush at speaking to her teacher crush. "Seriously, no 'you're underage' s*** with you. I'm kind of jealous."

Ionbound
2015-06-17, 12:56 PM
I don't think she can hear us. Jen points out.

Gwen laughs, nods, and says, "Maybe. But yelling at Alex still makes me feel better."

Illven
2015-06-17, 02:03 PM
"Errr....sure, if you don't mind. Gonna have to go slow unless you want to end up bruised, too."

Don't worry. I'll be fine. Luna said putting a hand around your waist.

Taika chuckles. "Yeah, I am going to find a lot of utility in this."

"Oh?" Nate asked.

"I can show you how to get up there so you can have a go as well," Alex teased right back. Forcing herself not to blush at speaking to her teacher crush. "Seriously, no 'you're underage' s*** with you. I'm kind of jealous."

"Nah. Would be rude to interrupt him now." Liz replies

Gwen laughs, nods, and says, "Maybe. But yelling at Alex still makes me feel better."

She does deserve it. Jen replied.

Anubis Dread
2015-06-17, 02:06 PM
"Nah. Would be rude to interrupt him now." Liz replies

"Well maybe you can tackle him after the show? Come on, if I can't f*** him someone should get to," Alex teased, sticking out the tongue. And if she couldn't f*** Elizabeth someone should get to do that too.

Illven
2015-06-17, 02:30 PM
"Well maybe you can tackle him after the show? Come on, if I can't f*** him someone should get to," Alex teased, sticking out the tongue. And if she couldn't f*** Elizabeth someone should get to do that too.

"Now that's the plan." Elizabeth replied.

Anubis Dread
2015-06-17, 02:31 PM
"Need a wingman?" Alex grinned. "Ah who am I kidding, you could have anyone you wanted to without any help. You're like the sexiest teacher in school. Which given the competition is saying a whole f***ing lot," she gave her an affectionate brush of her arm with her fist.

Illven
2015-06-17, 02:48 PM
"Need a wingman?" Alex grinned. "Ah who am I kidding, you could have anyone you wanted to without any help. You're like the sexiest teacher in school. Which given the competition is saying a whole f***ing lot," she gave her an affectionate brush of her arm with her fist.

"Well except a gay guy, or a straight chick. I find boobs don't work too well on them." Elizabeth teased.

Anubis Dread
2015-06-17, 02:57 PM
"Well except a gay guy, or a straight chick. I find boobs don't work too well on them." Elizabeth teased.

"Are you sure?" Alex asked with a frown, looking down at Elizabeth's chest for a brief glance and finding her eyes wouldn't move anywhere else once they'd settled. "Because honestly if any boobs could get someone to swing to the other team..."

Illven
2015-06-17, 03:02 PM
"Are you sure?" Alex asked with a frown, looking down at Elizabeth's chest for a brief glance and finding her eyes wouldn't move anywhere else once they'd settled. "Because honestly if any boobs could get someone to swing to the other team..."

"Well I suppose that's the meaning of the words "too well"" Elizabeth teased.

Esprit15
2015-06-17, 03:24 PM
"Well, if anything short of serious maiming will recover, there are a lot fewer places I can't go. As long as I have a way to leave, I can go anywhere that won't flat out destroy me. The ocean, space, deserts... I can find so many potions components!"

Anubis Dread
2015-06-17, 03:29 PM
"Well I suppose that's the meaning of the words "too well"" Elizabeth teased.

"...right," Alex agreed absently. F*** it was like staring into the abyss or something. The sexy, big, jiggly abyss.

Illven
2015-06-17, 03:32 PM
"Well, if anything short of serious maiming will recover, there are a lot fewer places I can't go. As long as I have a way to leave, I can go anywhere that won't flat out destroy me. The ocean, space, deserts... I can find so many potions components!"

"What kind of components are there in the oceans and space?" Nate asked

"...right," Alex agreed absently. F*** it was like staring into the abyss or something. The sexy, big, jiggly abyss.

"Help me up?" She asks extending a hand.

Necroticplague
2015-06-17, 03:39 PM
Don't worry. I'll be fine. Luna said putting a hand around your waist.

"Here, you take the lead, since I clearly have no idea what to do." P'ro'shi similarly places her hand on Luna's waist, waiting for whatever comes next.

Anubis Dread
2015-06-17, 03:46 PM
"Help me up?" She asks extending a hand.

"What? Oh, of course," Alex blushed furiously as she helped up Elizabeth. Her hand felt warm in hers. ...f***ing damn it she was trying to learn not to fall in love with every f***ing person she met. She needed to stop with this s***.

Illven
2015-06-17, 03:51 PM
"Here, you take the lead, since I clearly have no idea what to do." P'ro'shi similarly places her hand on Luna's waist, waiting for whatever comes next.

We'll take it nice and slow. Luna agreed slowly leading you through the beginning dance steps.

"What? Oh, of course," Alex blushed furiously as she helped up Elizabeth. Her hand felt warm in hers. ...f***ing damn it she was trying to learn not to fall in love with every f***ing person she met. She needed to stop with this s***.

"Sorry. Ankle's still a bit weak." Elizabeth admitted.

Esprit15
2015-06-17, 03:58 PM
"Plenty of things! Shell of a shrimp that has survived boiling water, asteroid dust, salt from a submarine lake, vacuum formed ice crystals, tube worm feathers... Do you know how many things I can try with asteroid dust? Because I don't! There are infinite possibilities!"

Anubis Dread
2015-06-17, 03:59 PM
"Sorry. Ankle's still a bit weak." Elizabeth admitted.

"Need me to carry you?" Alex teased. Still holding onto her hand.

Ionbound
2015-06-17, 04:08 PM
She does deserve it. Jen replied.

Gwen nods and says, "Mmhm. Hence why I enjoy it. You should try it some time!"

Illven
2015-06-17, 04:39 PM
"Plenty of things! Shell of a shrimp that has survived boiling water, asteroid dust, salt from a submarine lake, vacuum formed ice crystals, tube worm feathers... Do you know how many things I can try with asteroid dust? Because I don't! There are infinite possibilities!"

"If you don't, there's no way I could." Nate points out chuckling.

"Need me to carry you?" Alex teased. Still holding onto her hand.

"I'm not sure you could. I'm not exactly light weight." Elizabeth chuckles.

Gwen nods and says, "Mmhm. Hence why I enjoy it. You should try it some time!"

Well let's first do it when she can hear. Jen replied.

Esprit15
2015-06-17, 04:43 PM
"Exactly!" Taika says. She's shaking with excitement.

Anubis Dread
2015-06-17, 05:00 PM
"I'm not sure you could. I'm not exactly light weight." Elizabeth chuckles.

"You kidding? I could lift you in my sleep," Alex grinned, before promptly sweeping Elizabeth up into her arms princess style. Alex almost mentioned that it was a nice reversal of their last date, before remembering that she would be MURDERED if she ever said anything about that to Elizabeth ever.

Illven
2015-06-17, 05:02 PM
"Exactly!" Taika says. She's shaking with excitement.

"You okay?" Nate askes putting a hand on Takia's shoulder.

"You kidding? I could lift you in my sleep," Alex grinned, before promptly sweeping Elizabeth up into her arms princess style. Alex almost mentioned that it was a nice reversal of their last date, before remembering that she would be MURDERED if she ever said anything about that to Elizabeth ever.

"Damn, someone works out!" Elizabeth mentions.

Esprit15
2015-06-17, 05:09 PM
"Never better! Oh, what could that be used for? Stardust... Normally for use with life... Hm..." The gears turn in her head as potion recipes start to write themselves.

Anubis Dread
2015-06-17, 05:17 PM
"Damn, someone works out!" Elizabeth mentions.

"F*** yeah someone does! I don't kick a** and take names just by being sexy as f***," Alex teased with a grin.

Must resist urge... to sweep her down and kiss her... Alex blushed at the thought, but managed to control herself. Barely.

Ionbound
2015-06-17, 05:18 PM
Gwen laughs and says, "Hah, maybe. Though I think it's better when she can't retaliate."

Illven
2015-06-17, 05:46 PM
"Never better! Oh, what could that be used for? Stardust... Normally for use with life... Hm..." The gears turn in her head as potion recipes start to write themselves.

"Ummm... What are you planning to use them for?" Nate asks

"F*** yeah someone does! I don't kick a** and take names just by being sexy as f***," Alex teased with a grin.

Must resist urge... to sweep her down and kiss her... Alex blushed at the thought, but managed to control herself. Barely.

"Though the distraction sometimes helps." Elizabeth chuckles.

Gwen laughs and says, "Hah, maybe. Though I think it's better when she can't retaliate."

True, true. Rather not be punched in the face. Jen replied.

Anubis Dread
2015-06-17, 05:52 PM
"Though the distraction sometimes helps." Elizabeth chuckles.

"Eh, I find the distraction of using someone else as a club usually works better in fights," Alex grins. "Though I think being sexy as f*** is more your thing than mine. You are sex on legs I swear to f***," she teased.

Esprit15
2015-06-17, 05:56 PM
"Who knows? I know stardust, the old term for asteroid powder, has a lot of possible uses with life. It was such a rare component in the past, though, and even now is so hard to obtain. If I could just get tossed up next to an asteroid with an ion engine pack, I could bring some home and have more than enough for a millennium of research."

Illven
2015-06-17, 06:00 PM
"Eh, I find the distraction of using someone else as a club usually works better in fights," Alex grins. "Though I think being sexy as f*** is more your thing than mine. You are sex on legs I swear to f***," she teased.

"Aw thanks." Elizabeth replied hugging Alex.

"Who knows? I know stardust, the old term for asteroid powder, has a lot of possible uses with life. It was such a rare component in the past, though, and even now is so hard to obtain. If I could just get tossed up next to an asteroid with an ion engine pack, I could bring some home and have more than enough for a millennium of research."

"So is this a ask Luna thing?" Nate replied.

Ionbound
2015-06-17, 06:02 PM
Gwen nods and says, "Yeah. So..Um...Hey Jen, I...Uh...I'd like to watch the ball drop with you. W-would you be okay with that?"

Esprit15
2015-06-17, 06:16 PM
"Yep, probably. Either for teleportation or for money. If she could just teleport me up there it would be even better, but that's pretty precise for even a very skilled sorcerer."

The TechnoGnome
2015-06-17, 06:32 PM
Mal kinda gets ignored by Nate and Takia.

But not Agatha. Your loyal friend, who has stayed loyal even through the bad times.

"How about you show me the dance?" Agatha offers.

Mallory sighed. Well, she shouldn't be surprised Taika didn't notice her given who she's with, and the crowd in general.

"Sure," she said, giving Agatha a weak smile. She then started to dance, looking more than a little out of place for the party.

"So, are you having fun so far?" she asks.

Necroticplague
2015-06-17, 06:48 PM
We'll take it nice and slow. Luna agreed slowly leading you through the beginning dance steps.

P'ro'shi smiles at the help and attention and tries to dance, taking her hands off her balance-partner occasionally to smack at a tentacle that seems to be getting too much of a mind of its own.

Illven
2015-06-17, 07:04 PM
Gwen nods and says, "Yeah. So..Um...Hey Jen, I...Uh...I'd like to watch the ball drop with you. W-would you be okay with that?"

Of course. I think we're all watching it together.

"Yep, probably. Either for teleportation or for money. If she could just teleport me up there it would be even better, but that's pretty precise for even a very skilled sorcerer."

"What do you think she'll say?" Nate asked.

Mallory sighed. Well, she shouldn't be surprised Taika didn't notice her given who she's with, and the crowd in general.

"Sure," she said, giving Agatha a weak smile. She then started to dance, looking more than a little out of place for the party.

"So, are you having fun so far?" she asks.

"Yeah, are you?" Agatha asked.

P'ro'shi smiles at the help and attention and tries to dance, taking her hands off her balance-partner occasionally to smack at a tentacle that seems to be getting too much of a mind of its own.

Someone's get handsy.... Or tentacly as the case may be. Luna remarks.

Esprit15
2015-06-17, 07:06 PM
"Probably no. But, I can wait. I have nothing but time, after all."

Illven
2015-06-17, 07:23 PM
"Probably no. But, I can wait. I have nothing but time, after all."

"That's true." Nate admits.

The TechnoGnome
2015-06-17, 07:33 PM
"Yeah, are you?" Agatha asked.

"Well, I've had a rather upsetting run-in with a security captain during the whole incident with Mrs. Broderick, and I've messed up quite a few times with the other girls today, but overall... yeah, I'm having fun."

Anubis Dread
2015-06-17, 07:35 PM
"Aw thanks." Elizabeth replied hugging Alex.

Alex blushed deep scarlet, before her brain fried and she was no longer able to articulate anything. "Uhh... y-you're uh... buh... welcome?" she managed out. Older crush literally in her arms, hugging her. Brain exploding from excitement and awesomeness. And terror at what Mrs. Edwards would do if she found out...

Illven
2015-06-17, 07:37 PM
"Well, I've had a rather upsetting run-in with a security captain during the whole incident with Mrs. Broderick, and I've messed up quite a few times with the other girls today, but overall... yeah, I'm having fun."

"Oh what happened?" Agatha asked concerned.

Necroticplague
2015-06-17, 07:37 PM
[COLOR="#008000"]Someone's get handsy.... Or tentacly as the case may be. Luna remarks.

"Sorry. They kinda move on their own naturally. And right now, I'm kinda more focused on not tripping."

Illven
2015-06-17, 07:48 PM
"Sorry. They kinda move on their own naturally. And right now, I'm kinda more focused on not tripping."

I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going. Luna snarked.

The TechnoGnome
2015-06-17, 07:54 PM
"Oh what happened?" Agatha asked concerned.

Mallory shrugged, "Oh, I just ran backstage without approval when Mrs. Broderick fell in the hole," she said, trying to act like it wasn't a big deal, "Security found me, I got angry at him, and he called his superior. She then made some jokes that I took a bit too seriously, then got me a burger to make up for it. She's intimidating, but a good person."

Necroticplague
2015-06-17, 08:03 PM
I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going. Luna snarked.

A somewhat flat look appears on P'ro'shi's face in response to this "Eh, heard that one before. 0/10 for originality, 7/10 for delivery, and 7/10 for appropriateness."

Illven
2015-06-17, 08:03 PM
Mallory shrugged, "Oh, I just ran backstage without approval when Mrs. Broderick fell in the hole," she said, trying to act like it wasn't a big deal, "Security found me, I got angry at him, and he called his superior. She then made some jokes that I took a bit too seriously, then got me a burger to make up for it. She's intimidating, but a good person."

"You tend to take jokes too seriously." Agatha chuckles.

A somewhat flat look appears on P'ro'shi's face in response to this "Eh, heard that one before. 0/10 for originality, 7/10 for delivery, and 7/10 for appropriateness."

Aw. Only 7/10? Luna pouted.

Necroticplague
2015-06-17, 08:23 PM
Aw. Only 7/10? Luna pouted.
"Sorry. But Alex's use of it has been much more situation-appropriate, given what was occurring."

Illven
2015-06-17, 08:31 PM
"Sorry. But Alex's use of it has been much more situation-appropriate, given what was occurring."

Dammit Alex. Luna pouted.

The TechnoGnome
2015-06-17, 08:37 PM
"You tend to take jokes too seriously." Agatha chuckles.

"Yes, it's something I'm working on," Mallory said, "And given the people we're hanging out with now, it will be a valuable skill to have."

After dancing for a while longer, Mallory says, "So I've been meaning to ask: do you think you're going to take up Taika on her offer to try training you? Personally, I think it's a pretty good idea."

Illven
2015-06-17, 08:49 PM
"Yes, it's something I'm working on," Mallory said, "And given the people we're hanging out with now, it will be a valuable skill to have."

After dancing for a while longer, Mallory says, "So I've been meaning to ask: do you think you're going to take up Taika on her offer to try training you? Personally, I think it's a pretty good idea."

"Yeah, I think I will. Probably better to know either way." Agatha replied.