PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Help building some enemies

Azoth
2015-06-06, 09:00 PM
OK I am currently running a campaign with some friends. The world as described to them is a distopian future similar in concept to Vampire Hunter D and Beserk. They are nearing the end of an arc and about to start a new one. For this arc, I want to mess with them a bit and place four enemies before them that are very reminiscent of the second Vampire Hunter D movie (third book). These are the three Barbaroi body guards: Benge, Caroline, and Mashira as well as Baron Mayerling.

The Barbaroi are meant to be single enemy encounters as sub bosses leading to a fight against Meyerling.

My party is currently ECL 3. There is a trip focused Steelfist Commando Warlord (Silver crane and Golden Lion are his main disciplines), a Myrmodin Fighter (Piercing Thunder and Primal Fury focused), Druid focused on BFC with archery support, TWFing ninja with vanishing trick, and an assimar cleric that is channel energy focused with force channel.

Since these encounters are solo enemy, I am fine with builds that reach CR8 for the Barbaroi. For Meyerling, they should be ECL 4-6 by reaching him so up to CR 10-11 should be good.