PDA

View Full Version : Legendary weapon Radiance (Pathfinder)

Mindtour
2015-06-07, 10:02 PM
First off, sorry if this isn't the right place to post this question. I'd like to be moved/directed in the right direction if that's the case.

Now. Can anyone give me the step-by-step stats of the sword "Radiance" from the Wrath of the Righteous campaign? I'm thinking of rolling a Paladin in a game I'll be playing in and getting that sword could be a deciding factor. I'd just like to know if it'd be a nice prize. The DM said it's been upgraded twice, but didn't have the time or will to track down what exactly that did to it. I don't need to know what to do to "unlock" more tiers, just what each tier is.

Thanks in advance!

Mindtour
2015-06-08, 01:15 PM
Nothing at all?

Elricaltovilla
2015-06-08, 09:10 PM
Adventure Paths and the items contained within them are not OGL, so it can be tricky to talk about them without getting in trouble and posting the stats for the weapon directly would definitely be an issue. Ask your DM if he can tell you the stats of the weapon or at least give you an idea of what it can do/what it requires of you.

Kol Korran
2015-06-10, 01:12 PM
I don't remember every little detail, but it starts as a +1 weapon of a sort. As you unlock mythic power it becomes legendary (read about it on the mythic items or universal path power, forgot which). Unlocking further tiers increase the "+" of the weapon. Some DMs see these just as pluses, some allow to exchange it for equivalent abilities.
The last tier (in the 4rh module I think) turns it to a legendary holy avenger.