PDA

View Full Version : My mind is in the gutter

Oxymoron
2007-04-24, 10:57 AM
I was rereading my no cure for the paladin blues book, and when I came to the bandits chapter I suddenly started to wonder if Elan went all the way with Samantha? I just figured they had gotten to second base when they were interupted. But when Elan, Belkar, Haley and V was tied up in the bandits tent Elan said he had used up his only useful magic. Was he referring to the spell he cast to free himself earlier that evening or well *ahem* you know........:smallbiggrin:

I assume the topic has been debated before, but I usually never bother to grab my shovel and necro the thread.

Please answer in a tasteful manner and for the love of God, if you`re a young innocent child: AVERT YOUR EYES!

Fawkes
2007-04-24, 11:00 AM
Sex is his only useful magic?

SteveMB
2007-04-24, 11:00 AM
I was rereading my no cure for the paladin blues book, and when I came to the bandits chapter I suddenly started to wonder if Elan went all the way with Samantha? I just figured they had gotten to second base when they were interupted. But when Elan, Belkar, Haley and V was tied up in the bandits tent Elan said he had used up his only useful magic. Was he referring to the spell he cast to free himself earlier that evening or well *ahem* you know........:smallbiggrin:

I'm tempted to ask what kind of "useful magic" you think Elan might have been using "offstage", but that may be one of those questions to which I will regret learning the answers (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0188.html).

One Skunk Todd
2007-04-24, 01:41 PM
Somehow I thought the title of this thread was going to be a play on words about Roy landing headfirst and creating a gouge in the plain. :)

happyturtle
2007-04-24, 01:58 PM
He did something to the ropes before he found out he had been kidnapped to be the love slave of a hot sorceress check.

SteveMB
2007-04-24, 04:14 PM
He did something to the ropes before he found out he had been kidnapped to be the love slave of a hot sorceress chick.

I assume that's what the OP meant by "Was he referring to the spell he cast to free himself earlier that evening or well *ahem* you know........"

I suppose the OP might be thinking like Belkar (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0069.html)
:haley: I have 8 ranks in Use Rope!
:belkar: Kinky.
:haley: Shut up.
and hinting at a scenario that would involve additional uses of this particular magic.

(Oh, well, some of the threads on the Erfworld forum have given me practice in conducting a rarified intellectual discussion of such matters, without descending into tawdriness. :smallsmile: )

Gaelbert
2007-04-24, 05:48 PM
Sex is his only useful magic?

Love is magic.

Lyinginbedmon
2007-04-24, 06:01 PM
So is punnery apparently, because I'm sure forum physics don't allow the existence of such an awful pun

Honestly? I'm pretty sure he meant the escaping to get flowers and chocolates

NeonRonin
2007-04-24, 10:19 PM
How many times do I have to tell the newbies to spellcasting, Enlarge doesn't work THAT way! :smallbiggrin:

Even if it did, it's not on the Bard spell list IIRC.:smalltongue:

Bogardan_Mage
2007-04-24, 10:57 PM
Considering he was in exactly the same situation that he escaped from before using magic, I think its safe to say that it was this "useful magic" he was refering to. Otherwise the reader would be left wondering why he didn't simply cast the same spell he used before.

Jade_Tarem
2007-04-24, 11:06 PM
How many times do I have to tell the newbies to spellcasting, Enlarge doesn't work THAT way! :smallbiggrin:

But Alter Self does. Bow chicka bow-wow!