PDA

View Full Version : Tenchu Z - Thoughts?

Jibar
2007-04-24, 12:30 PM
Just a little something I've been looking at.
I'm a big fan of the Tenchu series, as stealth + ninjas can only equal win.
So, when I found the Game Trailers (http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=3015) page for the new one, I had to take a look.
My impressions?
Great.
While improving on aspects of the Tenchu series, it then adds in something I'm really interested in.
Co-operative play.
I love co-operative play. Nothing better than that feeling of working with or against a fellow human.
Then making it about ninjas? Too cool.
The Co-Operative trailer down the bottom showcases some of the features. The tactics they use, the combat bonuses. And the create a ninja leaves some very nice possibilities open. Why not team up with your friends and make similar ninjas? Build your own clan and then clear the game together?
I certainly know when it comes out I'll see to hooking up with some Playgrounders to ninja some guards.

Your thoughts?

Woot Spitum
2007-04-26, 02:03 PM
Will it appear on the Wii? I'd get it if it did.

I wonder if the co-op mode is anything like the one in Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. That is too much fun.

BR4life
2007-04-26, 02:13 PM
As far as I know its only for 360. Im pretty sure the Co-op is with missions that the team has to complete the way they see fit.

Daze
2007-04-26, 09:42 PM
I like the tenchu series too. Although sometimes it can be a bit frustrating.. especially if your trying to "grandmaster" levels.

But overall, I think its awesome. ninjas rule, everyone knows that ;)

I havent seen the previews yet for the new one, I'll go check it out.. I just hope they dont do what a lot of games who go "multi" do... forget about single player! tenchu will always be best played by ones self.. ninjas are solitary creatures more often than not...

we solo-ers seem to be in the minority and ignored nowadays though...