PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Feat

Nashira
2015-06-08, 11:33 PM
Howdy all,

A few years back I ran a game where one of my players took a feat that essentially let him rip bits off of his slain opponents and demoralize the remaining enemies. I can't remember what the feat was. It is entirely possible that is is home brew, but I don't think it was.

Anyone have any idea what the feat is called? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Venger
2015-06-08, 11:34 PM
Howdy all,

A few years back I ran a game where one of my players took a feat that essentially let him rip bits off of his slain opponents and demoralize the remaining enemies. I can't remember what the feat was. It is entirely possible that is is home brew, but I don't think it was.

Anyone have any idea what the feat is called? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

snatch trophy to cut off bits, bloodsoaked intimidate to demoralize. both in champions of ruin. it's okay. check out captain four fingers (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=10609622&postcount=104)from dread pirate in iron chef to see it in action.