PDA

View Full Version : Cerulean Seas CS Pathfinder to 3.5 help

SolarSystem
2015-06-09, 12:53 AM
I'm working towards starting a D&D 3.5 underwater campaign featuring rules from the Cerulean Seas Campaign Setting (CSCS - this part amuses me!) where possible. (Probably throwing in some stuff from Stormwrack for the obvious reason of it already being 3.5)

Now given that it's written for Pathfinder, there's a whole lot of tweaking to do in order to make it fully 3.5 compatible, and so:

1. Any decent Pathfinder -> 3.5 guides for converting races & classes? (Searches are only finding the reverse - I suppose I can try doing them backwards.)

2. Added to the above, any specific suggestions for the races and classes in the CSCS?

3. CSCS makes major use of the Acrobatics skill for maneuvering underwater, especially important towards righting oneself when disoriented. I'm wondering at the best way to handle this using the unmerged 3.5 skills. (I already have some ideas, but I'd like to see what other options people might provide.)

4. Any other suggestions for running CSCS in 3.5?

I am aiming to run exclusively as 3.5, so I prefer suggestions to that regard. I may decide to go 3.P, but would prefer not to at this time.