PDA

View Full Version : Dragonspawn Life-Span

Reshy
2015-06-13, 04:43 PM
Just a curious question but I have not found the answer. How long do dragonspawn live exactly? I know draconians live 'indefinitely' until slain but there was no information given for dragonspawn. Also, if possible I'd like to know if they can reproduce or not. Citations would be greatly appreciated in addition to the answers.

Venger
2015-06-13, 05:06 PM
Just a curious question but I have not found the answer. How long do dragonspawn live exactly? I know draconians live 'indefinitely' until slain but there was no information given for dragonspawn. Also, if possible I'd like to know if they can reproduce or not. Citations would be greatly appreciated in addition to the answers.

which kind of dragonspawn do you mean? there are a lot of different ones. since they're not PC races, they don't have a chart with age categories. they reproduce sexually as normal and lay eggs since they are reptiles.

are you maybe talking about dragonborn? the race/template hybrid thing from races of the dragon. in that instance, they enter middle age at 200, old age at 300, venerable at 400, and maximum at +2d% years after.

Reshy
2015-06-13, 05:28 PM
which kind of dragonspawn do you mean? there are a lot of different ones. since they're not PC races, they don't have a chart with age categories. they reproduce sexually as normal and lay eggs since they are reptiles.

are you maybe talking about dragonborn? the race/template hybrid thing from races of the dragon. in that instance, they enter middle age at 200, old age at 300, venerable at 400, and maximum at +2d% years after.

The ones from dragonlance.