PDA

View Full Version : Fun stuff with Nolzur's Marvelous Pigments

frogglesmash
2015-06-14, 05:17 PM
I'm just curious about what kind of interesting/creative uses you guys can come up with for the aforementioned pigments. One of the idea's I've thought up is somehow using perspective to very large objects that happen to be very far away and thus save on paint, though it's possible someone had this idea before I did.

On a related note, how do you guys go about tracking how much paint ha been used?

Venger
2015-06-14, 05:23 PM
I'm just curious about what kind of interesting/creative uses you guys can come up with for the aforementioned pigments. One of the idea's I've thought up is somehow using perspective to very large objects that happen to be very far away and thus save on paint, though it's possible someone had this idea before I did.

On a related note, how do you guys go about tracking how much paint ha been used?

painting holes for people to fall in, or painting over doors like wile e coyote's a timeless classic.

perspective trick probably won't work since the pigments are tracked based on the size of the object, not its apparent size.

we don't. just fudge it. the item's not that great anyway, so it won't ruin anyone' game to let someone just paint stuff now and then. the restrictions are pretty harsh unless they try to paint valuable items.