PDA

View Full Version : Edumund Blackadder (two of either of them) Vs. Hinjo and Roy

Duke Malagigi
2007-04-25, 08:33 PM
Seeing the proliferation of OotS Vs. everyone else why not either one of the Edmund Blackadders against either Hinjo or the late good Roy. Using the same rules for other vs. matches how do you think would it go. Would the crafty, evil and just plain nasty Blackadders achieve victory, or will good triumph over evil with Roy and Hinjo giving those two bastards (literally speaking) a taste of their own unpleasant medicine.

EvilElitest
2007-04-25, 09:10 PM
Seeing the proliferation of OotS Vs. everyone else why not either one of the Edmund Blackadders against either Hinjo or the late good Roy. Using the same rules for other vs. matches how do you think would it go. Would the crafty, evil and just plain nasty Blackadders achieve victory, or will good triumph over evil with Roy and Hinjo giving those two bastards (literally speaking) a taste of their own unpleasant medicine.

It this a battle of wits
from,
EE

Duke Malagigi
2007-04-25, 10:18 PM
Right you are sir, right you are.

NeonRonin
2007-04-25, 11:06 PM
This all depends on whether either Edmund can come up with a plan so cunning, you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel. And having watched at least 2 out of the 4 Blackadder series, I can say quite assuredly that Edmund's track record(in any of his incarnations) is not terribly good.

However, one must keep in mind that most of the foul-ups were due in part to the presence of one Baldrick. (And in some cases, a Percy or a George.) Remove the mini-brains from the equations, and we might just be on to something...

Oh, but there's one more thing. Blackadders are notorious at attempting to avoid armed combat, so I have two words for them.

:roy: Great Cleave!

EvilElitest
2007-04-26, 11:41 AM
This all depends on whether either Edmund can come up with a plan so cunning, you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel. And having watched at least 2 out of the 4 Blackadder series, I can say quite assuredly that Edmund's track record(in any of his incarnations) is not terribly good.

However, one must keep in mind that most of the foul-ups were due in part to the presence of one Baldrick. (And in some cases, a Percy or a George.) Remove the mini-brains from the equations, and we might just be on to something...

Oh, but there's one more thing. Blackadders are notorious at attempting to avoid armed combat, so I have two words for them.

:roy: Great Cleave!

straight out fight, no for Blackadder, but what kind of fight is this?
from,
EE

happyturtle
2007-04-26, 11:56 AM
I refuse to imagine a Blackadder without a Baldrick.

Constantinople
2007-04-26, 12:03 PM
Ok, I know. You can't have a Black Adder without a Baldrick, so I have a cunning plan...

First, we need to take the First Blackadder and the Forth Blackadder. With this we also get the first and forth Baldricks. So we have the smartest Baldrick (the first Baldrick, who was head over heels smarter than the first Blackadder) and the smartest Blackadder. (The Forth. Practically every episode was an attempt to avoid going over the top due to their beliefs about the sanity of their leader, whose main plan is to move his drinks cabinet six inches closer to Berlin via launching attack after attack over the top of trenches, causing thousands to die. Anyway, he came up with a plan for the first 5 episodes and only failed on the sixth, which is pretty damn good odds for a Blackadder.)

So, the smartest Blackadder and Baldrick team up. The dumbest Blackadder and Baldrick would be used as bait or sacrifice in their cunning plan which is as cunning as a fox that graduated in Cunning at Cunning University and has thus gone on to be the head of the Cunning Plan Committee of the U.N.

Irenaeus
2007-04-26, 12:54 PM
I refuse to imagine a Blackadder without a Baldrick.

In that case, Roy should have his Elan as well.

cavalier973
2007-04-26, 07:32 PM
Why do I have a sudden urge to do a thread on "OoTS vs. Jeeves and Wooster"?