Feats:
TWF (PHB)
Improved TWF (PHB)
Greater TWF (PHB)
Dual Strike (Complete Champion)

Maneuvers: [Here is where i need help]

Time Stands Still: Strike —Take full attack action
two times. With two boosts:
Raging Mongoose:Make two extra attacks with each weapon carried. And Girallon Windmill Flesh Rip:Gain ability to rend with successful attacks.
I want to know how much attacks and damage with this combo, i can do. Please, my english isnt that good, but i can explain more, or give more information if is needed.
Thanks.

Venger
2015-06-15, 09:56 PM
A swordsage 20 with:

Feats:
TWF (PHB)
Improved TWF (PHB)
Greater TWF (PHB)

Raging Mongoose:Make two extra attacks with each weapon carried. And Girallon Windmill Flesh Rip:Gain ability to rend with successful attacks.
I want to know how much attacks and damage with this combo, i can do. Please, my english isnt that good, but i can explain more, or give more information if is needed.
Thanks.

welcome!

same as when you try to do anything on a general level (how do I play this base class, how do I play a caster, etc) you'll want to check out the handbook (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?196531-Walking-the-Way-A-Swordsage-s-Handbook-Under-Construction-again) first of all, it'll help acquaint you with the basics.

as far as your questions re the interactivity of time stands still, raging mongoose, and girallon windmill fleshrip, you cannot use mongoose and fleshrip in the same turn because they are both swift actions (unless you have another swift per turn somehow, like through ruby knight vindicator, but on a swordsage 20 that's not the case)

assume you went with girallon windmill fleshrip and time stands still, you'd get 2 full attacks, making however many attacks you got during a round twice.

at that point, you tally up how many of your attacks hit each individual foe and deal rend damage accordingly as the chart.

as far as how much damage you'll do, it depends on how many extra attacks you have and what kind of weapons you're using in addition to sources of bonus damage such as assassin's stance, but assuming you're able to hit your enemies reliably, it should be a fair amount in the low triple digits overall, so pretty OK for a 9th lvl maneuver.

BowStreetRunner
2015-06-15, 10:27 PM
Since Swordsage 20 gets the Dual Boost ability, I am assuming the OP intends to use BOTH Raging Mongoose AND Girallon Windmill Flesh Rip.

So you begin with a Full Attack at Swordsage 20 of +15/+10/+5.
With TWF/ITWF/GTWF you instead get six attacks at +13/+8/+3 primary hand and +13/+8/+3 off-hand.
With Raging Mongoose you get two additional attacks with each weapon at your highest attack bonus, so now you have +13/+8/+3/+13/+13 primary hand and +13/+8/+3/+13/+13 off-hand.
When you apply Time Stands Still and you take two full attack actions giving you +13/+8/+3/+13/+13 primary hand and +13/+8/+3/+13/+13 off-hand and then +13/+8/+3 primary hand and +13/+8/+3 off-hand again for a total of 16 attacks.
Now if you activate Girallon Windmill Flesh Rip before starting your attack then at the end of the turn you add up how many hits each enemy took from your attacks and apply the appropriate rend damage. If 8 or more of these attacks hit any one target, that target receives the maximum 20d6 rend damage.

Note:Dual Strike (from Complete Adventurer) gives an alternate option of making one attack with each weapon as a STANDARD ACTION and does not apply to a FULL ATTACK, so is irrelevant here. It will not work with Time Stands Still. However, you can still do a pretty impressive +13/+13/+13 primary hand and +13/+13/+13 off-hand with Raging Mongoose and Dual Strike.

EDIT:As Darrin points out in the next post, Raging Mongoose gives you two extra attacks with each weapon per turn, not per full attack. So I corrected the information above to show 16 attacks and not 20.

Darrin
2015-06-15, 10:39 PM
A swordsage 20 with:

Feats:
TWF (PHB)
Improved TWF (PHB)
Greater TWF (PHB)

I think you mean Dual Strike in Complete Adventurer. If so, then this is an awful feat. I'm much more fond of Double Hit from the Miniatures Handbook. This requires Combat Reflexes, but it's hard to get all the feats you need on a Swordsage 20 build. For example, you really need Adaptive Style to make a Swordsage functional.

My TWF OffHandbook (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?279079) has more advice for this sort of build.

Thanks.

Time Stands Still allows you to make two full attacks as a full-round action. This is pure awesomesauce. However, it should be noted that you only get one swift action on your turn, and Time Stands Still doesn't change this. But Swordsage 20 gets to activate two boots, so you can use both Raging Mongoose and Girallon Windmill Flesh Rip on the same turn you use Time Stands Still. Where exactly you get the extra attacks from Raging Mongoose is up to you, but you don't get them for both full attacks.

If you normally get six attacks (three iterative, three offhand) on your normal full attack, then Time Stands Still + Raging Mongoose gives you 6 + 6 + 4 = 16 attacks. Once you've made all your attacks, Girallon Windmill Flesh Rip will do bonus damage based on how many times you successfully hit.

Venger
2015-06-15, 10:50 PM
If you normally get six attacks (three iterative, three offhand) on your normal full attack, then Time Stands Still + Raging Mongoose gives you 6 + 6 + 4 = 16 attacks. Once you've made all your attacks, Girallon Windmill Flesh Rip will do bonus damage based on how many times you successfully hit.

Yes. Remember, you track hits seperately per target if you hit more than one guy, not total.

If you're surrounded by enemies A and B, and you hit A with 2 attacks and B with 5, then you'll deal that much damage accordingly as per the chart, you won't deal rend damage for 7 to them both.

Iuajen
2015-06-22, 02:31 PM
Thanks Guys. (I forgot the link, and the title of my post...)
Really, you guys help me a lot with this.... Thanks Very much to you all...

Venger
2015-06-22, 04:26 PM
Thanks Guys. (I forgot the link, and the title of my post...)
Really, you guys help me a lot with this.... Thanks Very much to you all...

the "subscribe" tool in the upper right hand corner of this or any thread is helpful for that. it'll PM and/or email you when someone posts in a thread you want to keep an eye on. it's under "thread tools"