PDA

View Full Version : Help me build a character :)

ngilop
2015-06-16, 02:53 PM
Hey guys, I have had my interested piqued for a high level game,a nd I am assuming high powered game.

My issue is thusly. I am not too good at making high level characters, I genrally go completely BLANK on items, and am vastly lakcing in what one would call powerful characters.

I can do competent but powerful, not so much powerful.

Starting Level: 16 (Gestalt)
Mythic Tiers: 4
Ability Score Generation: Stat block: 18, 17, 16, 15, 14, 14
Alignment: Any
Starting Gold: 530,000 gp
Traits: 3 (2 must come from, different categories, the third may be from any category).

All characters are "Gestalt". A player may choose two (2) classes upon character creation, these are the only two classes a character may take. The "Advanced Classes are what is called "hybrid" classes, this means each class counts as two (2) base classes. This means a player taking an advanced class may not take any of the classes that advanced class is associated with.
For example, the arcanist counts as both a sorcerer and a wizard. A player may not select either sorcerer or wizard as his other gestalt class.

Any published Race and Class will be allowed. However, you must be able to provide proof of publication (either through a website, or pdf copy of a book).

Characters will gain feats at every level, instead of at odd levels. Any feats are allowed, following the same rules as classes and races.

the above spoilered is what I have to work with.

I want ONE side of my gestalt to be Oracle..

Im not really sure what I want the other to be, im thinking the Mighty Godling.

Because I want my character to be the offspring of a deity and I have a backstory already in mind. its actually making a 16th level gestalt character with full items is difficult for me most times, so help w