PDA

View Full Version : Accursed white squid thingies! They killed Roy!

Da Pianoman
2007-04-26, 09:53 AM
GAH! The white squid thingies (that are FRENCH) were not doing their part! They're always supposed to be there to use their large soft white heads as a cushion to break adventurer's fall. Humbug. :smallyuk:

BisectedBrioche
2007-04-26, 09:54 AM
No, the actual killer was Roy's evil robotic twin, who happens to look a lot like The Giant.

Megalomaniac2
2007-04-26, 10:09 AM
You're right! They shirked their sacred duties to break the fall of PCs! A POX ON ALL FLUMPHS!

BardicLasher
2007-04-26, 10:16 AM
Wait, I thought I killed Roy?

Kheal
2007-04-26, 10:18 AM
Poor misunderstood Flumphs....

Raziel3024
2007-04-26, 11:06 AM
They simply at the wrong place at the wrong time.

ObadiahtheSlim
2007-04-26, 11:08 AM
No, the actual killer was Roy's evil robotic twin, who happens to look a lot like The Giant.

Calculon!?

BisectedBrioche
2007-04-26, 11:12 AM
Calculon!?

But....I thought he was...

TreesOfDeath
2007-04-26, 11:33 AM
In a cruel plot twist, Roy was killed by "Roy's desire to make comics and websites" after he said he looked fat

Mad Scientist
2007-04-26, 03:53 PM
They simply at the wrong place at the wrong time.

From the flumphs point of view, that seems to be their lot in life.

Rainspattered
2007-04-26, 07:14 PM
Being French myself, I accept this criticism wholeheartedly; I have never, myself, been able to stand below someone and save them from a fatal drop, so I cannot claim is a strength of the French people with any certainty. I bet Manu Chau has saved at least ten kajillion people that way, though.

cheese534
2007-04-26, 07:20 PM
:smallsigh: ok, I'll explain this again, as a main character,Roy can't die. I mean,main characters just never do.

Wooter
2007-04-26, 07:22 PM
But....I thought he was...

Egyptian?

Aren't Illithids called "squid thingies"?

Damnit, did you change the thread name? Now I look like a fool. A sexy, sexy fool.

Flabbicus
2007-04-26, 07:28 PM
:smallsigh: ok, I'll explain this again, as a main character,Roy can't die. I mean,main characters just never do.

In a world where resurrection and coming back from the dead are commonplace I doubt that death would make much of a difference. Besides, hasn't Rich show already that he is willing to kill important characters?

Unless you're not being serious, in which case I apologize for not picking it up.

You're all wrong, Belkar killed Roy. He was the one who gave him the ring, and indirectly caused his death. That actually makes a hell of a lot more sense than it sounded in my head... And it would serve the convenient purpose of stopping all that stupid speculation.

Piedmon_Sama
2007-04-26, 07:32 PM
Being French myself, I accept this criticism wholeheartedly; I have never, myself, been able to stand below someone and save them from a fatal drop, so I cannot claim is a strength of the French people with any certainty. I bet Manu Chau has saved at least ten kajillion people that way, though.

In the USA, it's a skill we have to learn early. We try not to let this spread around, but the truth is things mysteriously fall from the sky here all the time.

jindra34
2007-04-26, 07:35 PM
In a world where resurrection and coming back from the dead are commonplace I doubt that death would make much of a difference. Besides, hasn't Rich show already that he is willing to kill important characters?

Unless you're not being serious, in which case I apologize for not picking it up.

You're all wrong, Belkar killed Roy. He was the one who gave him the ring, and indirectly caused his death. That actually makes a hell of a lot more sense than it sounded in my head... And it would serve the convenient purpose of stopping all that stupid speculation.

You're wrong the polearm sales man killed Roy... if he had had a weapon ROy likely would have been able to properly defend himself against Miko thus resulting in them never going to AC thus yadda yadda yadda...

cheese534
2007-04-26, 07:36 PM

well, yeah, true. true.

the_tick_rules
2007-04-26, 07:38 PM
accept your fate as air bags flumphs.

Thorin
2007-04-26, 07:54 PM

Everybody can die; i mean, they have a limited amount of life "in stack" you know?

if it goes beyond -10 any character will die, even the old LG Roy

Rainspattered
2007-04-26, 08:07 PM
Jean Valjean? Quasimodo? Hamlet? Romeo and Juliet? Spike Spiegel?John Wayne in The Cowboys? 4 of the Samurai/Cowboys in The Seven Samurai/The Magnificent Seven.
I rest my case.

OOTS_Rules.
2007-04-26, 08:38 PM
Jean Valjean? Quasimodo? Hamlet? Romeo and Juliet? Spike Spiegel?John Wayne in The Cowboys? 4 of the Samurai/Cowboys in The Seven Samurai/The Magnificent Seven.
I rest my case.

And how could you forget. . .

Superman, Obi-Wan, and Belkar's Evil Twins.

whitedog20
2007-04-26, 11:39 PM

Lol, heh, by the way, if I diss your country, don't take it personally. I know I wouldn't. :smallamused:

beholder
2007-04-26, 11:43 PM
Egyptian?

I have amnesia!

Sorry to burst everyones bubble, but didn't Zykon kill Roy? y'know, when he meteor swarrmed him offa the dragon and into the ground?

Da Pianoman
2007-04-26, 11:43 PM
Lol, oops, I posted as my little bro's account there as whitedog20. Anyway, flumphs DO look like they're specially designed as natures downward airbags.

BisectedBrioche
2007-04-27, 07:15 AM
In the USA, it's a skill we have to learn early. We try not to let this spread around, but the truth is things mysteriously fall from the sky here all the time.

Our personel in Iraq have noticed.

Tempus Thales
2007-04-27, 07:25 AM
Gravity kills!

Poor flumphs, they miss a stage cue ONE time and suddenly everyone is pointing fingers!

Lord Anath'Kash
2007-04-27, 09:25 AM
Roy killed Roy. Roy made that decision to jump on the flying dragon zombie.
Xykon killed Roy. Xykon destroyed the barrier between Roy and the really hard ground, namely the zombie dragon.

No one else can be made responsible.