PDA

View Full Version : Marvel: Avengers Alliance in the Playground

Haruspex_Pariah
2015-06-19, 10:38 AM
Any Agents in the playground? I used to play mostly on Playdom's site, before I took a long break and came back only to realize they shut it down and now I'm back on Facebook where I certainly don't want to bug my friends and family with game requests.

A bit of a feeler, since I don't know how many playgrounders actually play the game.

Kickoff topic: the prospect of having three Spider-Men in my roster is fun, but I was never a big fan of lockboxes.

DiscipleofBob
2015-07-23, 10:41 PM
I played for a long time, but at the moment I'm too broke to be able to afford the characters needed to complete Spec Ops, and I hate how I I almost need to blow through all the decent items I have stockpiled just to survive one spec ops boss fight much less multiple times to three-star it.

Haruspex_Pariah
2015-07-23, 11:00 PM
I played for a long time, but at the moment I'm too broke to be able to afford the characters needed to complete Spec Ops, and I hate how I I almost need to blow through all the decent items I have stockpiled just to survive one spec ops boss fight much less multiple times to three-star it.

I can totally relate. I'm currently on a break myself for similar reasons. When I started the thread I was on a bit of a roll, but the steam kind of ran out. It's a problem with facebook games in general. You either have to hassle your friends, grind like mad, or spend real money. I spent real money to get ultimate spider man out of the last spec ops and after thinking about it for a while I wonder if I really should have. By the time the next spec ops came around I knew I wouldn't have the characters to complete the quests and thus would have to spend yet more money. It just felt futile.