PDA

View Full Version : Wasteland (ic)

Pages : [1] 2

Ishimi
2015-06-22, 04:47 PM
Aahhh, freepark. The only cesspool north of nowhere with booze as cheap as dirt, and only half as irradiated. Whores freely solicit themselves with no regard to shame. Gamblers yell at each other for cheating, ending in a brawl. And a group of strange cloaked figures stand by the gate handing water to a young girl with brown hair.

But you're not here for this town, no. This is merely a stop along the way to the treasure trove not but a half mile past it's walls. A city that's been untouched for three centuries has suddenly opened its southern most gates to let the wealth flow. You have come here

For Lawton

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-22, 07:06 PM
Sepa sat in a weather beaten tent, the inside was dark and warm as the sun rained down with no signs of stopping. He was sitting next to a cot that on it laid a Golden skinned halfling. The Halfing was unconscious as he seemed to be breathing slowly. Sepa's long trenchcoat with metal studs and strips all arranged on it some times glittered when it ever caught the light.

" I will be back for you buddy. I will find some money so you can get better. Just hang on till i get back.

Sepa got up and left from the tent. He covered his face as the Post Apocalyptic sun burning down on all. He looks around and checks his pockets as he tries to remember if he forgot anything before moving on.

Yasahiro
2015-06-22, 08:19 PM
Diorno finally managed to enter the settlement. He tried not to breathe heavily but it was clear that the trek to this place tired him. Back on the station, there was no need for such things... But he was not on the station anymore.

He looked around, as if trying to understand the state of this place. When he crashed... He knew things were bad, but not that they were this bad.

Still, he had the means to help. And if he helps them, they might be likely to help him. He started moving, asking a nearby person that was not as busy as others as to where was the leader of this settlement and who it was. He had a proposition for him.

Ishimi
2015-06-22, 08:31 PM
An elderly woman in a dark robe with gossamer strips walks up answers Diorne. "why, you'd be looking for Mr. Grigsby. He's a kind one letting us stray in this little..." She looks around "err, town... You look parched dearie, would you like some water?" She turns to see sepa has exited his tent "or how about you? You look so dry you might as well have scales"

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-22, 08:52 PM
Sepa just chuckles at the scales comment. He then looks to the woman.

" where can I find this Grisbsy?"

Yasahiro
2015-06-22, 08:55 PM
Diorne Kujoh

He shook his head.

"No, thank you for asking though, ma'am. Could you please point me towards where I could find Mr. Grigsby right now?"

Ishimi
2015-06-22, 09:02 PM
"Indeed" she says contemplating "where is he? Where are any of us for that matter?" She begins muttering to herself, then again holds up water to the both of you "Care for a drink?"

As she stands there holding the jug of water a rugged man of about 45 years approaches

"I couldn't help but overhear that some of our guests have been a' searchin for the mayor?" He smiles as he gently lowers the old woman's arm with the water in it "what say we get some real thirst quenchers over at Short Shots. Finest whiskey in town."

Yasahiro
2015-06-22, 09:16 PM
He shook his head. Why were these people so difficult.

"I have to refuse, at least right now. I have something important to discuss with the mayor, as it could affect this... town. Would you kindly tell me where I could find him right now?"

He tried to put on a friendly smile, maybe it will help.

Sorry for doing it like this but this is important to me.
Diplomacy check [roll0]

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-22, 09:22 PM
Sepa stands back as he watches the stranger. His wings itch as he waits, though he does not look bored. He then looks around seeing if his memory may be jogged. Maybe since he has been in town for a few days already, knew where to find the mayor, or at least a Job.

Gathered Information
[roll0] i saw the wrong character sheet ignore this.

Ishimi
2015-06-22, 09:22 PM
He looks confused "well I'm sure it's all very important business, but if you'd kindly accompany me, I'm sure you'll find him at the Bar"

The old lady again begins to lift the water and the man again gently pushes it pack down

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-22, 09:25 PM
Sepa slowly follows the man to the bar. He turns to look over his shoulder at the strange man. He nods with his head, telling the man to follow.

Yasahiro
2015-06-22, 09:37 PM
Diorno Kujoh

In that case, Diorno also follows the man

Ishimi
2015-06-22, 09:46 PM
As you enter you see assorted drunkards of all types, the man sits right in front of the bar and motions to the bartender (a short man with an aviators cap with goggles, he also has a drum mag shotgun on his back) he brings in several shot glasses made from large shotgun shells and filled with whiskey, after he slides them over the old man turns to you "bottoms up" he lifts one to his lips. "ooh but where are my manners? You're probably wondering who I am! The names Lewis Grigsby, I'm the leader of this little town, pleasure to meet you. As for why I brought you here... Now that's a different matter entirely."

Hr drinks his whiskey then offers you both a shot. "I noticed you met the do gooders outside, giving free supplies to everyone who enters. What do you think of 'em?

AlexanderML
2015-06-22, 09:50 PM
Thamos enters the town step by step glad to hear something other than the clanking of his items under his cloak, or the burning wind. He makes sure that his mask is secure just in-case someone tries to rip it off again, and says to Scruffles "I know that dog bit you first in the last town, but you got to act nicer to people, Scruffles. Also, I don't want to be seeing you run off with some other rats like last time as well, you can't tell where they have been."

He just tries to find a shaded spot for him to rest for a bit that he can tell is safe enough to not get surprised. People keep seeming to get the idea that if you live in the desert and wear a gas mask it's ok to take your stuff (more than normal, that is).

He's just in the background of the above. In my mind I imagine him sitting near the entrance of the bar.

Ishimi
2015-06-22, 09:55 PM
@thamos

The old woman smiles wide at Scruffles with a toothless grin "ooh, but you've come a long way critter..." She lifts her water jug "would either of you care for a drink?

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-22, 10:12 PM
Sepa looks at the whiskey for a few seconds. he then gives it back to the mayor.

" they are lying nothing in this world is free. My guess the water is drugged. As are any supplies."

Sepa then flexes his shoulder for a second before truly leaning on the counter.

"Also sorry for not recognizing you at first. Never actually met you before.

Ishimi
2015-06-22, 10:22 PM
Grigsby chuckles a bit as he drinks the shot you gave back to him

"now ain't that the truth"

He turns to diorno "and you?"

AlexanderML
2015-06-22, 10:33 PM
Scruffles wags his slightly furry tail in delight someone new is talking to him. Thamos shakes his head and replies to the woman Thank you plenty ma'am but my parents taught me how to gather more than enough, I actually gather water to pay bills sometimes.

Ishimi
2015-06-22, 10:45 PM
@thamos

"Oh, no no no dearie, you needn't pay. The harbingers do not ask payment."

She pulls an unopened bottle of "Wild Stallion" and hands it to you, to your surprise, it seems to have been freshly packaged, on further examination it's sell by date is several months from now!

Yasahiro
2015-06-22, 10:55 PM
Diorno Kujoh

He tilted his head slightly.

"What I think? As was said, I think the Water is drugged. The reason I think so? She looked as if she needed such herself. If she is giving away previous supplies like that, she must be hoping to gain something from it. The only way it could have been genuine was if she had excess supply of the water or it somehow benefitted both people involved."

He slid the shot of whiskey to Grigsby.

"Forgive me for not realizing who you are, I am... Not from around here." he said, gesturing towards the tattered two part body suit on him, with weird designs on its surface. Of course, usually it was covered by a tattered coat he acquired, with high amount of pockets on inside.

"However, I wanted to offer a deal that would benefit me, you and this entire settlement, would you be interested?" he said, the corner of his lips curving a bit into a half-smile, his golden colored eyes seemingly shifting between said color and orange. His hair, similarly changed color depending on how one looked at it. In some cases it was dark brown, yet in others it was a mix of black and red

AlexanderML
2015-06-22, 11:00 PM
Thamos asks "Harbingers? I only have Scruffles to talk to so often that I don't know that much about some things, pray tell who these people are?

OOC:
Gather Information [roll0]

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-22, 11:05 PM
Sepa looks up as he blows the strand of silver away from his eyes.
"personally I just want to get a job and get paid. "

Ishimi
2015-06-22, 11:08 PM
Grigsby nods as he downs the shot diorno rejected "well that certainly makes sense, and yes, I'd love to hear about your plan, and I'll gladly be all ears if you're willing to do something for me..."

He looks from one of you to the other

"I'd like you to get rid of those do-gooders. You can do it however you like, just make sure they're gone"

He downs another shot and scratches his neck before saying

"you'll be compensated of course"

Ishimi
2015-06-22, 11:12 PM
@thamos

"Oh, not from around here ey?" She idly pets Scruffles "I'm a member of the harbingers: An organization who preaches peace and prosperity through the knowledge we've gained from the city." She hands you a small peace of purple cloth with a golden city sewn into it

Yasahiro
2015-06-22, 11:14 PM
Diorno Kujoh

He nodded.

"Then are we right? Are they giving away drugged or tampered with in some way supplies to... Rob or generally inconvenience people?"

Sense Motive Check [roll0]

Ishimi
2015-06-22, 11:17 PM
@Diorno

"I don't rightly know, but I suspect as much"

when it's d20 +3 and says nine, is it nine total or nine plus three?

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-22, 11:21 PM
Sepa smiles.
" ALright, well then. What do you know about these folk? Any ideas that can help?

Nine total

AlexanderML
2015-06-22, 11:22 PM
Scruffles is really happy someone is scratching that spot that Thamos never does because of some "rash". Thamos stuffs the cloth into one of his inner pockets carefully, asking Who are these people? I like knowing these kinds of things if I'm going to get rid of them. He then looks to the others she look at and goes Not sure if you'd want to work together, but with just me and Scruffles it can get hairy at times.

ThatGuyOvaThere
2015-06-22, 11:26 PM
Cog arrives in town and apporaches the nearest person "I'm looking for work. Know anyone that can help?"

Ishimi
2015-06-22, 11:26 PM
@Sepa

"Well I know they're camped out just a step outta town here..." He points out a window past thamos and the old lady at some purple tents "just over that way"

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-22, 11:28 PM
" Anything else mayor? And why do you want them out if they are do-gooders? What if the stuff they offer is not Drugged?"

Ishimi
2015-06-22, 11:31 PM
@ thamos

She looks slightly sad "well I'd much rather you didn't get rid of us, but if it's destined to be then who am I to question the ways of this city?"

@cog

A young man with very light blonde hair smiles at you "well I s'pose there's always some work to be done round Short Shots" he points at the bar

Yasahiro
2015-06-22, 11:32 PM
Diorno Kujoh

He nodded.

"I agree. What sort of proof can you show us on this issue?"

AlexanderML
2015-06-22, 11:34 PM
Thamos quickly says I'm sorry if you missunderstood me I meant the people you want to hire to get rid of, not your group.

Ishimi
2015-06-22, 11:36 PM
@Sepa and Diorno

He rubs his face slightly annoyed "well you both readily agreed that they were... A bit weird. You're certainly not the only ones, recently people have been trying to get into the city and scavenge, nearly all of them pass by here. It's good money for the town, we've been well off because of it. But now these nutters are spookin' a bunch of our traffic and they won't stop by because of it"

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-22, 11:39 PM
" i won't turn down a job, but it never hurts to ask. Oh well. I am Sepa by the way. Figure we could get that out of the way if we are possibly working together.
Sepa looks to Diorno, as he extends his hand.

I am off to bed. If needed I am willing to allow Ishimi control Sepa. He will be curious and learn as much he can about the situation before actually making a decision. Then he will choose that which is best and will give him the biggest Profit..

Ishimi
2015-06-22, 11:40 PM
@Thamos

She smiles "oh, that's good to hear. But I don't need you to get rid of anyone"

Sepa and Diorno are being hired, Thamos and Cog are not yet with them

AlexanderML
2015-06-22, 11:43 PM
Thamos calls Scruffles to him saying as he stands Would you mind someone to accompany you for a small piece of the reward? I want to get a collar for Scruffles.

I need to go to bed soon so I'm off as well for now. I'm happy with but a little miscommunication on how this is coming along. Night

ThatGuyOvaThere
2015-06-22, 11:44 PM
Cog looks at the bar and back to the boy "Thank you.. I've been looking for a squire. Think you can manage?"Diplomacy 1d20 + 5 [total 13]

Yasahiro
2015-06-22, 11:46 PM
Diorno Kujoh

He nodded.

"Then me and Sepa will see what can be done." he then looked at Sepa and his hand. After a moment if hesitation, he shook it. "As for my name... It's Diorno. Diorno Kujoh."

Ishimi
2015-06-22, 11:56 PM
@Cog

The boy is beaming "Boy would I! I'd get to go on adventures and fight bad guys and be a hero!! I just gotta go ask my mom first, she gets awful sour if I don't tell 'er things." He runs off

ThatGuyOvaThere
2015-06-23, 12:02 AM
As the boy leaves Cog says "Meet me in the bar when you've decided for sure" he heads for the bar

Ishimi
2015-06-23, 12:29 AM
@Cog

After a while the kid runs into the bar wearing some obviously hand me down leather armor and carrying a small revolver, on his head he wears a straw hat with small ribbons tied into the left side

He hands you a note from his mother asking you to make sure he returns home safely

"ah'm Danny, pleasure to make your acquaintance Mr knight sir, lookin forward to travlin with ya"

ThatGuyOvaThere
2015-06-23, 12:34 AM
Cog looks at Danny "I am Cog of the colo- No I am Cog of the once Great Mechanus Knights" Cog heads inside and motions for Danny to follow him, he approaches the bar keep "I'll have a shot of whiskey and any leads you have on work"

Ishimi
2015-06-23, 12:46 AM
The bartender slides you three shot glasses and says "that'll be a gold piece" he seems impressed by your armor "I ain't got no jobs, but Grigsby's hirin fellas to get rid of them harbingers" he points at Grigsby, Sepa and Diorno

I'm about to go to sleep

ThatGuyOvaThere
2015-06-23, 12:56 AM
Cog says to the bar keep "harbingers?" he gives him 2 gold pieces
Gather Information 1d20 +1 [total 12]
That's fine dude

Ishimi
2015-06-23, 01:02 AM
He smiles as he pockets the extra piece "wow, don't get tips much, thanks!" He looks back at you "they're some weirdos who came in a couple days ago. Nice enough I guess, but they spooked some potential customers and the mayor didn't like that."

ThatGuyOvaThere
2015-06-23, 01:13 AM
"Thank you. If you ever come across a suit of armor like mine, find me. I'd be more than happy to show you how to maintain, and upgrade it" Cog walks over to Grigsby "I hear you want the Harbingers gone"

heros271
2015-06-23, 01:31 AM
Well, finally. She was where she wanted to be. Or at least close to it. Last thing she expected to see near Lawton was another settlement. But now, when she though on it, it was obvious. People living here can sell things to adventurers who go in city... the profit from it should be worth risk.

As for now, she just found building with flat roof, got on it and took out food. Such things as eating should be done before wandering into probably most dangerous place in few hundred miles.

She repeats until she succeeds, but still
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Ishimi
2015-06-23, 11:36 AM
@Sepa & Diorno

Grigsby seems relieved as he says "nice to meet you both, now that pleasantries are outta the way I suppose I'll let you get to work."

@Cog

The bartender waves his hand and says politely "thank you kindly sir, but I'm not much for heavier armor." He steps off of his footstool revealing he's only about 4 feet tall "names Johnston by the way, but you can jus call me shorty, be sure to come back soon!

Grigsby turns as he hears you mention the harbingers and looks at the two he's already hired, "well I'd love an extra hand on the job, suppose if these two (Diorno & Sepa) are fine with it then you're hired

@Kya

As you reach the top of the building and begin to eat you see a girl of about 17 sitting on the roof next to the one you're currently on. She has her knees pulled up to her chest and her arms wrapped around them, through her long red hair, just next to a yellow streak, you see she's clutching an exceptionally polished pistol. She's staring out into the city and has a determined smile on her face

AlexanderML
2015-06-23, 11:54 AM
Yea I've had some miscommunication on who I was talking with, but my goal was to be in the conversation that Sepa and Diorno were in. I guess that I was talking to the woman who was handing out water. Sorry, let me see if this fixes it.

Thamos walks to the bar where the job offer is and says I can't help but overhear that there is a job offer over here. Looking at Sepa and Diorno says I need to get a new collar for Scruffles, he bit through his last one, would you like someone to help you for a cut of the profit?

ThatGuyOvaThere
2015-06-23, 12:11 PM
Cog says to the two Grigsby pointed at "Care for a couple extra bodies? I'm mighty fine with my sword and my squire here won't require compensation"

heros271
2015-06-23, 02:25 PM
She looked around a bit, and noticed that girl. Well, that's interesting, another roof dweller, or just someone who wanted a break?

Finishing meal she started to approach that girl, and she was quite fast. Still, that gun looked dangerous. She focused in space next to girl, and after second flickering flame appeared. Mind over matter. She had no idea how it worked, but that will-o-wisp always appeared when she needed it. Like now, allowing her to safely get closer and say, whispering to her ear:
"Nice gun. Where you got it?"

Well, this is what happens when you have low wisdom and high intelligence. Approach danger, but approach it carefully :D

Swift Action: Distracting Ember (1/encounter, 0 left)
Move Silently: [roll0]+10

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-23, 03:18 PM
Sepa rolled his eyes to himself. Great even more people, that will most likely cut the profits even more.

"what is the pay anyways?"

Ishimi
2015-06-23, 04:08 PM
@Sepa, Thamos, Diorno & Cog

Grigsby begins heading out as he says, "you'll be well compensated of course, how's a hundred gold pieces each sound?" He looks at a small pocket watch, then out door at the sun which is a little low, it looks to be about two hours before nightfall. "if you can have 'em gone before tomorrow morning you'll get an extra fifty, we've got a caravan heading in a mile or so south that looks like they could use some supplies."

@Kya

The girl startles slightly as she turns to your will of the wisp, but then looks past it towards you. She walks to the edge of her building and jumps deftly onto yours. She sits crisscross in front of you and blows a bit of hair out of her face. "It was my father's, he... Lost it." She seems sad about this fact

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-23, 04:13 PM
Sepa mentally shrugs. It was a better price then he was thinking.

"Well boys, Should we inquire to learn more about the Harbingers?"

AlexanderML
2015-06-23, 04:22 PM
Thamos nods his head and looks at Scruffles saying You hear that Scruffles? We'll be able to get you a nice collar! I might be able to also patch a few of my cloaks holes as well!

He just waits until the others are ready to leave, looking back every couple of moments to make sure that no one tries to hit him/Scruffles like that time down south.

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-23, 04:40 PM
As Sepa waits for the others to decide, he crouches down to let Scruffles sniff his hand, so he could pet the rat. Sepa's back with his coat seems to bow out slightly, as he seems now to big for his coat.

"Hey there boy, who is a good rat."

heros271
2015-06-23, 04:44 PM
//Will-o-wisp is name of usually half-sentient, floating flame. As this skill summons fire elemental that's harmless... AND it appeared from other direction, it was to distract her in case she wanted to run away ^^

- Father? - she asked. After moment, she put her ears down, guessing what it was about.
- You... was there when he lost it?

Ishimi
2015-06-23, 05:19 PM
@Kya

She sighs as she places the pistol on the roof in front of her, then pulls another out from under her thin jacket, this one is shiny black, in stark contrast to the polished silver of the other.

"It was about four years ago, my father and I lived in a small town west of here. It was a lovely town... The only place I've ever been to that had real flowers. There were roses and tulips and daisies... It was beautiful.
But one day a group of men came into the store my father was running and demanded all of the money and supplies we had. My father, he was always a kind man, thought they were in trouble and offered to help and... And they shot him. Bang... Bang... Two shots into his chest and they grabbed what they could and ran.
They never even knew that I was in the store. I ran to him as he took his final breath and I'll never forget what he said. He lifted my hair to see my eyes and said 'Serina, you look just like your mother when she was young, and you're no less kind. You'll do your father proud, won't you?' And then, just like that..."

Her voice catches as a tear falls into her palm but slides through to the rooftop

"He died"

Yasahiro
2015-06-23, 05:24 PM
Diorno Kujoh

Diorno just sighed.

"As much as I'd rather discuss something else, you did promise to listen if we completed this task for you. I accept."

And with that, he stood up and left the building, looking for that woman that was offering him water a bit earlier.

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-23, 06:05 PM
Sepa get up after giving Scruffles one final pat on the head. Sepa moves to follow Diorno.

AlexanderML
2015-06-23, 06:26 PM
Scruffles giving a good shake to re-fluff his fur starts to walk towards his direction. Thamos starts to follow going Scruffles! I know you like it when people do that, but you can't just leave without me! Did we not have a conversation about this earlier? Once he catches up he grabs Scruffles and continues to follow Sepa.

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-23, 06:37 PM
On the way Sepa talks to his new co-workers.So I know that is Scruffles. Who may his partner be. And you there who are you to?
Sepa looks to Thamos, and then Cog.

ThatGuyOvaThere
2015-06-23, 07:12 PM
Cog says to Sepa "I'm Cog, The last of the Mechanus Knights, and this is my squire Danny. And may I ask your name?

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-23, 07:14 PM
"I am Sepa Gixic, but you can call me Sepa for short. "

Ishimi
2015-06-23, 07:44 PM
As you finish introducing yourselves to one another, you've come upon the purple tents Grigsby had pointed you towards. They lie about ten feet just outside the towns walls and almost seems like it's own small town, merchants offer their wares, people talk under the shade of one of the many portable awnings, sitting on an ornate rug in front of a tent is the woman who offered you water an hour or so ago. She's reading the fortune of a child who seems very happy about whatever she's saying

ThatGuyOvaThere
2015-06-23, 08:20 PM
Cog approaches the fortune teller "Who is the leader here?"
gather information 1d20 +1 (total 18)

razorfloss
2015-06-23, 08:40 PM
Jack looks at the cog approach the fortune teller with annoyance on his face from the shadwos Wait your turn cant you see we trying to get to get our fortunes told here as he takes a sip from his canteen of water

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-23, 08:41 PM
" you should make your own fortune. Still though I am interested in learning something, I was wondering to learn more about the Harbingers. "

razorfloss
2015-06-23, 08:48 PM
Jack looks at the man questioningly The Harbin waht now look buddy I just got here so any questions ask a local I just came to get my fortunes told nothing more nothing less

AlexanderML
2015-06-23, 08:59 PM
When he is asked for his name Thamos replies with Thamos is good enough for now.

With the line situation he asks What question did you come here to get answered? I personally need to find a way to remove Scruffles's rash, and also maybe find out more about the Harbingers, if I have the time.

ThatGuyOvaThere
2015-06-23, 08:59 PM
Cog looks at Jack "This is a matter of importance for all of our safeties. I have no interest in hearing witch's prophecies. Answer my question and I'll be on my way"
intimate 1d20 +7 (total 20)

Ishimi
2015-06-23, 09:03 PM
The old lady finishes and places a gold piece in the palm of the child, then turns to face all of you, not seeming to notice your conversation

"ooh, so you've come to have granny read yer fortune eh? Come, all of you sit down and open your eyes to the future"

Yasahiro
2015-06-23, 09:12 PM
Diorno Kujoh

Diorno just school his head.

"No, thank you. However, can you point us to a leader of your little group?"

Two things:
Razorfloss, can you Please at least work a bit more on your posts? Not to be mean but they do not look cheesy. Cavalier is dyslexic and his are of better quality. Btw, congrats, cavalier.
Two, a favor to ask all those who do not use quotation marks when speaking. Could you please do it?

Thanks.

ThatGuyOvaThere
2015-06-23, 09:13 PM
Cog says to Granny "I don't wish to have my fortune read"

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-23, 09:17 PM
Jack looks at the man questioningly The Harbin waht now look buddy I just got here so any questions ask a local I just came to get my fortunes told nothing more nothing less
"calm down buddy, we are not here to start any fights. We simply are trying to get information just like you."

The old lady finishes and places a gold piece in the palm of the child, then turns to face all of you, not seeming to notice your conversation

"ooh, so you've come to have granny read yer fortune eh? Come, all of you sit down and open your eyes to the future"

Sepa sits across from the woman.
He stares at her.

" so tell me about those you are with, these Harbingers?"

Ishimi
2015-06-23, 09:24 PM
The old woman smiles eerily

"oh no, of course not. No one listens to their elders these days"

She points a bony finger at a large tent across from hers. Attached to the front of the tent is a large, banner style purple flag bearing an image of a golden city. Sitting in an ornate chair is a very muscular man with long black hair and tribal looking jewelry, over his left shoulder and chest he wears a purple half cloak, he seems bored with the business men currently speaking to him and sends them on their way

As he sees the woman pointing he looks at your group and beckons you closer, "Who seeks council with Kayikara, leader of this camp?" He says in a gruff voice. As he shifts the cloak falls aside revealing many battle wounds on his torso.

Ishimi
2015-06-23, 09:27 PM
@Sepa

After she finishes speaking to the others she looks at you.

"ah, so you wish a fortune told for you then?"

She lifts your palm

Yasahiro
2015-06-23, 09:33 PM
Diorno Kujoh

He entered the tent, bowing towards Kayikara.

"I, Diorno Kujoh, do. I was tasked to inquire about the reason you and your group remain in Freepark. Can you tell me what that is, beyond the obvious! Why is your group offering water and such resources for free, why are they so insistent on it?"

Diplomacy Check [roll0]

Ishimi
2015-06-23, 09:43 PM
@Diorno

Kayikara bows back respectively and says "We seek to provide the land with what they cannot provide for themselves, clean water, fresh food, and other necessities in the wastes."

He stands and walks past you, he's easily over eight feet tall. He stops a few feet away, looking at the massive city in the distance with a confident smirk on his face.

"We take what the city provides and spread it throughout the land. So as it sustains us it can sustain all."

He reaches towards the city and makes a fist, almost as if he's trying to grab it.

"That is the purpose of the Harbingers, To spread the message of Lawton to all"

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-23, 09:44 PM
"sure Gran, mind telling me however why you were just a little bit ago giving out free water?"

Ishimi
2015-06-23, 09:56 PM
@Sepa

She begins tracing the lines of your palm as she says

"I'm afraid there's no real reason. It's just what we do, people need water, we give water. The city provides us with enough, why not share?"

She looks up from your hand and smiles

"you've got a bright future I'll tell ya that, but not an easy one."

She begins tracing again but stops, looking concerned this time.

"oh dearie, you've had a rough life... Abandoned by those who should love you, taken in by that which should fear you, stolen by those who would harm you, and protecting the one who befriended you..."

She puts your hand down

"there's no denying you'll have a hard life, what would you expect, the world as it is? But if you get through it, you'll fly higher than those wings could ever take ya"

She places a coin in your palm and sends you off

make a spot check

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-23, 09:57 PM
spot check
[roll0]

Yasahiro
2015-06-23, 09:58 PM
Diorno Kujoh

He closed his eyes for a moment, to think it over. Either they had some ulterior motive or Grigsby's own motive was untrue.

"The land... Or it's people? How are you managing to get such resources in such quantities to give them away? And lastly... What do you think of the Mayor of Freepark"

Sense motive [roll0]

Ishimi
2015-06-23, 10:05 PM
@Sepa

You notice the coin is unlike any you've seen, it has a city on one side, and a strange monster on the other, the eyes of the monster appear to be some sort of Gem

@Diorno

"neither, the spirit of the city provides us with the resources."

He thinks on the question of the mayor

"he is a misguided man, still concerned more about money than about the city, but he seems amiable enough"

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-23, 10:09 PM
For a while Sepa was speechless. That was to much she could possibly know. He then realized something. " what is this Gran? Also if this city has such wealth, why then has the NCR not come to claim it? Also may i have a sip of water?"

Yasahiro
2015-06-23, 10:11 PM
Diorno Kujoh

He raised an eyebrow. There it was. A hint of madness which caused this group, giving it a religious core.

"Spirit of the city? Tell me more."

razorfloss
2015-06-23, 10:14 PM
"Now that his turn is up can I get my turn"

Ishimi
2015-06-23, 10:24 PM
@Sepa

"Well dear, in case you haven't noticed, they're nowhere near these parts." She doesn't respond to the question about the coin

She goes off to get some water, and returns with a small flask of it

@Diorno

"Ah, there's a good question!" He says happily "The spirit of the city is a voice that may speak to those who are able to hear such things. It tells us where to find these supplies, or where to find factories to make things like these" he pulls a recently packaged box of oatmeal bars "and it tells us where to go to spread it's message to all"

@Jack

As the old woman finished speaking to Sepa she walks over to you and stares into your eyes

"a beast within, though not without. You are an interesting one, sit and granny will tell you what she sees"

not a girl

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-23, 10:26 PM
Sepa takes the flask and moves to the side. He dips his finger in and touches a few drops of water. He then puts them in his mouth as he tests it. His body telling him if it was poisoned.

Autohypnosis to know if it is poison.
[roll0]

Ishimi
2015-06-23, 10:30 PM
@Sepa

It is extremely, utterly, virulently and completely not poisoned

You do however feel oddly calm after tasting it

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-23, 10:32 PM
Sepa did not like this. He tried to remember if he knew anything about this.
Knowledge (psionics)
[roll0]

Ishimi
2015-06-23, 10:37 PM
@Sepa

You do not recall anything about it but you feel you've heard of something similar before... Some sort of religious ceremony...

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-23, 10:40 PM
Sepa stays with the young boy. He feels that if the young man was not careful he could be easily indoctrinated.

Yasahiro
2015-06-23, 10:41 PM
Diorno Kujoh

"And how can you be sure that this spirit is something you could trust? It could be just trying to gain your trust and then use you after convincing you it is good."

This was troublesome. If it told them where to find certain things and it was true... Then what the hell wa the thing in question?

Knowledge Religion [roll0]
Knowledge The Planes[roll1]

Ishimi
2015-06-23, 10:50 PM
@Diorno

He seems slightly offended
"How do I know you are good, how do I know you do not intend to betray me, I don't. The spirit of the city supplies, and we serve faithfully, it has not steered us wrong."

Religion: While it's most certainly something they're worshiping you know that the gods mentioned in tomes you've read haven't interacted with the world since the cataclysm three centuries ago

Planes: It certainly seems as though something is contacting them from the way he describes it, it's perhaps some sort of devil

AlexanderML
2015-06-23, 11:04 PM
Thamos looks at the woman giving out fortunes but stays silent.
Thamos than looks towards the man talking about the city and says How does it communicate with you? Through messages or do you just interpret the luck you have as guidance?

Ishimi
2015-06-23, 11:14 PM
@Thamos

"It speaks in many ways, through the signs of the city, or the lights in the night. Sometimes its an actual voice"

Yasahiro
2015-06-23, 11:30 PM
Diorno Kujoh

He blinked and bowed his head.

"Of course. Forgive for my assumptions. I will be taking my leave..."

If they actually received information from such outsider like some sort of devil... Then, if one counted his own birth, the boundaries between planes were once more weakening. He will have to go back to Grigsby. But first... He moved towards the woman telling the fortunes.

"Could you tell me my fortune, then?"

Ishimi
2015-06-23, 11:39 PM
@Diorno

she smiles as you sit

"ah, come to realize granny's not so crazy after all? Well then lets see what's in store for you..."

She traces your palm

"well you're a bright one aren't you? From the stars no doubt. And wanting to head back? No no, not back, beyond. You have more curiosity then is safe in a place like this, but enough sense to watch yourself... Interesting. No doubt you plan on changing the world, but perhaps soon you'll realize that there are those who prefer it this way..."

She pours herself a glass of water and drinks it, sighing

"not a lucky one, but perhaps lucks not what you need"

She tosses you a coin

Yasahiro
2015-06-24, 09:26 AM
Diorno Kujoh

He caught the coin and inspected it before putting it in his pocket, going back to Grigsby

Checking the coin. Preferably it's other side. If I have to make a spot check, here we go.
Spot [roll0]
Knowledge The Planes [roll1]
Knowledge Religion [roll2]

Ishimi
2015-06-24, 12:42 PM
The coin is identical to the one Sepa received

Yasahiro
2015-06-24, 12:57 PM
Diorno Kujoh

He frowned. If they have a picture of monster on the coin, then it must be their 'voice'. But the monster was neither a deity nor demon or devil he was aware of... Something new, maybe?

With a sigh he went back to Grigsby and sat down next to him.

"This is the worst case of 'They won't leave' I have ever seen... It will not be easy and even if they are driven out, it won't stop."

Ishimi
2015-06-24, 02:10 PM
@Diorno

Grigsby seems upset as he contemplates what to do

"well if they won't see reason and leave, or at least quit harassing our visitors, then we'll make em leave by force. It may help, it may not, but I've gotta try something if I aim to make a profit... We've already lost enough money thanks to these people."

He heads into a large building that appears to be some sort of shopping center, or at least, it was before the war.

razorfloss
2015-06-24, 02:58 PM
Jake eyes go wide at the old woman comment and he whistles "Wow you are good. Anything you can tell me about the future because at the moment I am lost on what I am supposed to do"

Ishimi
2015-06-24, 03:30 PM
@Jack

"Unsure of what to do? That's the best place to be nowadays."

She traces your palm

"ah, a traveler since birth. No home to speak of, but a dark path lies ahead, secrets of a city long forgotten and even now only half remembered. There is more to it then anyone could know but indeed you and your new friends shall learn... You'll learn of many great and terrible things but no matter what you learn, you must remember this... There are some things in that city"

She lowers your palm looking off into the distance

"that are better left forgotten"

She hands you a coin identical to Sepa's and Diorno's and then picks up her things and heads into her tent without another word

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-24, 03:33 PM
" SO what is your name bud? I am Sepa." The human with a streak of silver asked Jack.

Yasahiro
2015-06-24, 04:47 PM
Diorno Kujoh

He follows Grigsby.

"I don't think you understand. They are a very fanatical group. They say that the resources they find are given to them by 'The Spirit of the City'. As much as I don't want to admit it, they are right in the meaning of it that it exists. They were told by various signs, sometimes hearing voices, where to find supplies. If it was just mass hallucination, they would not find them. That and the way they act... Something definitely can hear them and respond. Not one of gods, obviously, as they were gone ever since the cacaclym... But perhaps a Devil of sorts. But if so, then it's no devil I read about."

He took out the coin and shown the side with the monster.

"This is what their coins look like, and this beast is like none I have ever seen or read about. Whatever it is... it is new. If you were to even use violence, if anyone survives, they might rekindle the group, start again. Anyone killed will be seen like a martyr and it will actually make the belief of survivor's stronger. There is also the off chance that whatever it is that contacts them... wants them to be killed, that it wants this chaos. This is why I said that this is the hardest case to deal with. Not only it is a religious and fanatical group, but the thing that they worship is actually real in some way, with goals unknown to us."

Ishimi
2015-06-24, 04:58 PM
@Diorno

He begins pacing

"Well then what would you suggest? Because as far as I'm concerned I don't care if they're seen as martyrs so long as they're gone... As for this spirit, it could be the real problem here. Did they say where it was?"

razorfloss
2015-06-24, 05:16 PM
Jack thanks the old woman and takes a look at his coin and turns towards Sepa the man with a sliver streak in his hair. As he turns Sepa sees a young man with black hair, brown eyes and a wolfish grin that says "Jacks the name and traveling and exploring my game. Nice to meet you"

razorfloss
2015-06-24, 05:18 PM
[roll0]
dfghj

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-24, 05:19 PM
"Nice to meet you jack." Sepa holds out his hand for a shake.

" So what do you know about these guys anyways?" Sepa motions to the tents of the Harbinger.

Yasahiro
2015-06-24, 09:16 PM
Diorno Kujoh

He shook his head.

"Sadly, they did not. They implied it appeared all around city in some way... The best thing to do is to either majorly affect the city, which is what I originally came to you with, so that the spirit is somewhat thrown off. The second way... Get some of what they offer, father information through that. We might be able to find a way to do something then..."

Ishimi
2015-06-24, 10:46 PM
@Diorno

Grigsby looks confused

"have you seen the size of that city?"

He then shakes his head

"never mind, what's your plan?"

Yasahiro
2015-06-24, 11:31 PM
Diorno Kujoh

He smiled.

"I have a way to turn this wasted land into rich soil, maintain comfortable temperature... And, possibly in the future, do more."

He did his best to take out that long and incredibly heavy tin rod he made out of one of pocket semi spaces.

"I would need an hour to set it up and it would work within fifteen minutes or so. It requires upkeep, about twenty five pounds of tin, using itself as fuel of such is not added. If I were to come back daily to recharge it, it would require no such upkeep. As far as payment, I just wanted a place I could call my own and acces to a generator so I can recharge my electronic equipment... You might ask why I would not ask for more... But if I want to live in this settlement, leaving only to scavenge, then it lies within my interest to make this the best damn one I can make. And I, alone, can not turn this into a proper city. I need people for that that also are not satisfied with what they have on this ruined world and want more out of it."

He tapped his chin in thought.

"And if you agree, I will even offer to make you a coat or such with pockets definitely bigger on inside. And any person interested, but I would need time."

He demonstrated his semi-space pockets by pulling out things that would clearly not fit in a pocket without making things inconvenient or bulged out, having no such problem here.

Diplomacy to convince him to accept. [roll0]

heros271
2015-06-25, 03:44 AM
Not good. Just as she expected... Way too many people die. She tried to smile, however, to make girl feel better. Reassuring smile, not hostile one.
"I'm... Not happy to hear that. It sounds like we both lost our parents."
When we were young, she almost added. But this girl was probably older than herself... that would sound stupid.
"If that can help, I think you should know that it could be way worse. I... I still remember day my family died..."
She sat down. If she did not, she would simply fall on ground later... well, on rooftop.
"See that scar?" - Kya said, showing mark on her neck - "My own mother did it to ensure I don't die to necromancer. Whole family died within one hour, on my eyes..."
Her voice started to break, as she was forcing herself to stop tears.
"I had no chance to bury them. He took corpses." - she added - "It's hard, but after five, ten years... I managed to live on. I... I'm sorry that I started this topic..." - she said, looking down on ground. Well, on roof.

Ishimi
2015-06-25, 08:42 AM
@Diorno

Grgsby looks shocked

"I...I can't believe it... That crazy old bat was right!?"

He seems to be trying to remember something

"...With metal spires would he teach what he knew"

"make the world as new"

@Kya

Serina puts her hand on your shoulder with a sad smile on her face

"well... That's the wasteland. People die. I know it's terrible, bit it's a terrible truth."

She looks down

"How'd the world end so screwed up?"

AlexanderML
2015-06-25, 12:26 PM
Once jack has had his fortune told Thamos removes one of his gloves and says If it is so popular I might as well get my fortune told ma'am. After that he'll try to get to where Sepa and Kujoh are.

Not sure if it is needed but I've seen a need to roll spot checks for the other fortunes.
Spot [roll0]

Ishimi
2015-06-25, 12:43 PM
@Thamos

The old woman pokes her head out of her tent

"Well I suppose I've still got enough left in me for another fortune today, come now"

She holds up your hand, then looks at the gas mask you wear

"scarred by nature... Yet you know not to fear it. In fact it would seem nature is your ally. A Druid? Curious, but no doubt needed, the way everything is now..."

She mumbles something under her breath in a language you don't understand. She then stands and points towards the rooftop that Serina and Kya are sitting on

"If you and your new friends hope to get anything accomplished, you're going to want to want to get those two. The cat girl is with you, whether or not you realize it, and no one knows the outskirts of the city like Serina, she's gone deeper into it then even the harbingers."

She smiles cryptically as she begins to take down her tent and pack her things.

"I suppose I best be off then. I do believe all this fortune telling has pushed old granny to her limits"

AlexanderML
2015-06-25, 01:54 PM
Thamos puts on his glove once more and says Thank you that was truly interesting. Good day madam. He then trys to get to a spot that he can be easily be seen by Serina and Kya and says Hello, is one of your names Serina? My name is Thamos and I'd like to be able to talk to both of you.

Ishimi
2015-06-25, 02:18 PM
@Thamos

A girl with shoulder length, fiery red and yellow hair looks at you

"I'm Serina. What do you need?"

Yasahiro
2015-06-25, 04:04 PM
Diorno Kujoh

He raised an eyebrow.

"...If that woman who was telling a fortune predicted me and this conversation... Well, I can't be mad at her, because she did nothing wrong except follow others."

Diorno just sighed a bit. He wanted to do this to make things easier.

"Either way, prophecy or no prophecy, the choice of whether you want my help with what I said is up to you..."

Ishimi
2015-06-25, 04:14 PM
@Diorno

The mayor is ecstatic

"No, you don't understand! You're one of the six!"

@Sepa, Jack and cog

The old woman has packed up her things and is leaving, before she heads off however she points at the three of you and gestures towards freepark as she whispers to Kariyak. He looks surprised as he whispers to himself

"By Armageddon... The six have arrived."

He then urges you to come into the town with him

@Thamos and Kya

Serina sees Grigsby in the towns center with Kariyak approaching and groans

"This doesn't look good"

She turns to the two of you

"Come on, lets check it out"

AlexanderML
2015-06-25, 04:38 PM
Thamos makes sure that Scruffles is next to him and says Good enough for me, let's me see what I need probably. Scruffles make sure you don't step in any liquids again, that rash you have is still on you from the last time you rolled in that greenish water. He follows them after that.

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-25, 05:16 PM
" You two going to sit around all day like a Married couple? come on lets go!" Sepa was going to follow Thamos, after all when he heard catgirl his interest was peaked, what could he say he had a type. But this Six have arrived thing he had to learn more, so he followed the old woman.

Yasahiro
2015-06-25, 08:52 PM
Diorno Kujoh

He frowned. Again.

"Look, I clearly have no idea what you are talking about. So please, explain?"

Ishimi
2015-06-25, 09:05 PM
@All

Grigsby sees Kariyak entering the town and glares

"you're not supposed to step into my town Kariyak! Go back to your camp."

Kariyak looks dismissive

"Do not speak to your siblings in such a way"

Kariyak waves his hand upwards and sends Grigsby several feet back into a wall, Grigsby stands and some of the townsfolk are beginning to step outside and some of the harbingers are entering the town

Serina checks the load on her pistols as she looks from one side to the other.

"oooh, this is going to Hell fast!"

Grigsby pulls a large rifle off of his back and takes aim at Kariyack, Kariyack puts his right palm to the back of his left hand, a blue and yellow flame growing in it. The citizens and harbingers are following their leaders suit preparing for battle

All is let loose in a roar of gunfire and arcane power, it sounds like a sonic boom and then near instant silence as the air between the groups is nothing but light that quickly explodes outward, neatly blinding you and then the light vanishes

Time is frozen, bullets float unmoving in the air, arcane fire lightning, and other forces are halted. Standing in the center of this is the old woman from before. Her hood still covering all of her features, save for a toothless smile

She throws back her hood, and as she does so her form reverts to its true nature. A young girl wearing a flawless white dress that shimmers as though made of diamonds, it's spun out a thin almost see-through material, teasingly revealing a beautiful frame, but shadowing it enough that one would not call it indecent. She wears her flowing bright blonde hair at knee length, it moves of its own accord as if blown by a gentle wind.

She turns to the six of you and speaks in an angelic voice.

"listen all, and listen well

There once was a legend of six heroes
The damage of war they could undo

The first will be born of dragon blood
With wings of silver hue

The second a man, scarred by nature
But now, it's power would he use

The third is a man seeking knowledge
With metal spires would he teach what he knew

The fourth is a man borne of beast blood
But through this beast himself he would prove

The fifth Is a girl, quick on her feet
Though she knows loss she still sees skies of blue

The sixth is a man from an old order
To there values he would hold true

These heroes have the power to change all
The power to make the world as new"

The final line echoes as she vanishes

The bullets fall to the ground, the magic is displelled and both sides look at you in confused amazement.

ThatGuyOvaThere
2015-06-25, 09:08 PM
"This man of 'an old order' sounds like me" I'm sorry I haven't been on in a bit. I've been swamped. For future reference if I go more than a day or two without posting ishimi can take over my character until Im able to return

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-25, 09:10 PM
Sepa looks at the girl. She, well he had no clue what she was, who she was? What was she saying?

" what? Who are you? How Why? WHAT?! Sepa then moves to be in between the two leaders of the group since they were frozen. He positions himself in such a way so he is not hit by a stray bullet.

"If we can Change the world Then we should start here, End this fight and Bring peace to both these Factions! Are all of you with me!?" Sepa asked/yelled to all those who were not frozen like him.

ThatGuyOvaThere
2015-06-25, 09:20 PM
Cog replies "I'm with you." he then turns to the girl "How much longer does this last?"

Ishimi
2015-06-25, 09:24 PM
my apologies for not making this clear, she already disappeared, when she did time resumed

ThatGuyOvaThere
2015-06-25, 09:36 PM
In that case Cog states "We are the six. Destined to restore the world. This starts here. With peace between the harbingers and the citizens of Freepark"
Diplomacy 1d20 +5 (total 25) holy crap
edit* cog yells to those who resumed fighting in an attempt to stop the fighting

AlexanderML
2015-06-25, 09:44 PM
Thamos is obviously shocked at the power shown by the "girl", he suspects that she is not human or possibly not from this world. He does sayNew world hm. That IS my goal, but I'm still confused as to what this is all about. For now, Scruffles, just ignore the girl-whatever. Once Sepa calls for peace Thamos also says to Sepa (in a lower tone voice to try to avoid the people slinging bullets and magic about) I agree with you Sepa, this would just lead to more strife, but you might want to be carful as to how you go about this, but I'll try to help.

Knowledge (Nature) To see if I can get any info from that: [roll0]

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-25, 09:58 PM
Sepa aids his ally. As he stands in the middle.
"a fight betwen brothers are you people willing to lay down your lives for a simple family feud! We should not fight and spill blood in a cause that is only weakening. We all should join one another and make this place what it once was. We should fight not with each other but against the cruelty of this Wasteland. Stop this and help bring about a lasting peace.
Diplomacy
[roll0]

Ishimi
2015-06-25, 10:03 PM
@Cog

The two leaders look from you to each other, to the proof of what they almost did to one another.

Kariyak speaks up first "I agree... If we try to settle this ourselves it will end in bloodshed"

Grigsby drops his gun "there has to be a way to solve this though..."

They look from each other to the six of you.

"what if they decided?"

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-25, 10:10 PM
"give us a moment to consult one another."
Seal gathers the others to talk to them semi privately.

"so what do you all think. How can we help solve this?I think both sides can coexist there just needs to be a balance.

ThatGuyOvaThere
2015-06-25, 10:18 PM
Cog says to the other members of the six "I believe if we integrate the harbingers into Freepark. Instead of an independent colony next to it we have them set there tents in particularly poverty-stricken areas and at a few main entrance to the town, and to please the mayor we have them not be able to approach visitors and new comers in the community offering supplies. People in need instead should come to them. Then peace can be sustained here"

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-25, 10:24 PM
Sepa looks around jokingly.
" this whole town is poverty Stricken. I think i can agree. Though i think instead the Harbingers seem to also know how to gain wealth from the city, they could help if not teach Freepark how to gain such wealth. Allowing all to Prosper. Though The Harbingers need to remove this Cult inducing element from their water and Supplies. " Sepa raises the flask he was given.

" It introduces some sort of Calming effect that I imagine in high doses even dulls the Brain making one more influenced to indoctrination. It is some sort of Drug though not poison.

Ishimi
2015-06-25, 10:27 PM
@Sepa & Cog

Both leaders consider the offer

Grigsby looks to his brother

"I'd... I'd be okay with that."

Kariyak responds

"that would be acceptable"

The citizens seem surprised, Serina in particular. She turns to you and your group

"wow, you're good!"

@Sepa

Kariyak looks at you confused

"we would not drug our supplies, do not insult me"

Grigsby looks angrily at him

"you did what!? I knew it!"

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-25, 10:28 PM
Sepa looks to Kariyak.

" and the Drug you introduce into your supplies? Will you remove it?"

ThatGuyOvaThere
2015-06-25, 10:36 PM
Cog says "Many seek seek a release from every day life. If this water can dull the senses it could be very profitable to sell it allowing for a boom in this towns economy"
diplomacy 1d20 +5 (total 19) convincing to give recipe Grigsby

AlexanderML
2015-06-25, 10:38 PM
Thamos says to Sepa Hand me some of the water I want to see if my skills work on it at all. If he get's his hands on any he casts Purify Food and Drink on it then says This work? as he hands it to Sepa (or whoever tested it last time).

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-25, 10:39 PM
Sepa dips his finger back into the flask for a drop of the water and tastes it after it has been purified.

Ishimi
2015-06-25, 10:52 PM
@Sepa

You are again mysteriously calmed, upon further reflection though, you realize that it's not a high, but a temporary feeling of peace.

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-25, 11:00 PM
" Nope still there, though I don't know if it is doing it a second time, but It is not a High but a peaceful feeling? Still This should not be forced on others. It should be a choice."

AlexanderML
2015-06-25, 11:34 PM
Thamos is a little disturbed that the spell failed (or at least did not work as well). He then says in a lower volume as to let only the party hear if possible I'm against using any water that comes from that city if it all is like this, it's obviously no normal drug in it, or some kind of magical effect.

ThatGuyOvaThere
2015-06-25, 11:53 PM
To this Cog replies to Thamos "Giving out water tainted with magic to the people is almost as bad as giving out poison. I say either way we must have this removed from circulation."

Ishimi
2015-06-25, 11:58 PM
Kariyak looks offended

"if you won't allow us to share our supplies here, then perhaps it is best if we leave"

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-25, 11:59 PM
" Wait Kariyak, Do you mean to say you are not behind this infestation of your water and supplies?"

Ishimi
2015-06-26, 12:05 AM
@Sepa

"Infested!?" Kariyak says offended "our water is not infested!"

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-26, 12:08 AM
"Kariyak, you know something is wrong with your water. It should not do what it is doing, it can't even be purified by the appropriate magic. You wish to advocate your beliefs, but should you do it through such a lie? Can you not preach with out such forces? Help us fix this, and show others the path the way it should be shown, not with tricks or illusions, but truth and gospel. "

Diplomacy
[roll0]

OOC: good roll but one away from a nat 20, darn.

Ishimi
2015-06-26, 01:19 AM
@Sepa

Kariyak looks at a loss as you explain the situation

"it... Couldn't have been, could it? I've been drinking it for weeks and I've been fine..."

He seems lost in thought until he looks into your eyes with a concerned expression

"we've given water to at least three dozen people! What if their waters not safe?"

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-26, 01:29 AM
"that is exactly what we have to find out. Where do you get your water from?

heros271
2015-06-26, 07:43 AM
Sorry that I did not answered. It's last week of school and my sister is in it... Today she got to next class ^^ I am proud of her.

Because she stopped talk (as plot went on) let's just write that...
Kya followed and heard the prophecy. Then she yawned and got back on nearby roof. It's always better to be on higher ground, right? It seemed like some kind of drug got to water, luckily she had own resources in backpack. Not like she had many other things there.
From tomorrow I should be able to write more IC.

Ishimi
2015-06-26, 08:35 AM
@Sepa

Kariyak frowns in thought

"I believe our most recent supply was from a reservoir we found in Lawton" he says "about three blocks in."

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-26, 10:05 AM
Sepa places a calming hand on Kariyak's shoulder.
" It is ok, Why don't me and the other 6 go and check it out, we will see if it is at all dangerous or not"

Sepa then steps back, and looks at both leaders.

" So while we go into the city, can you both work together? Can you establish a way for your two people to coexist?"
Sepa then leans in for their ears only.
" Also while we are away, could some one keep an eye on my friend there?" Sepa points to his tent, where his halfling friend is resting.

Ishimi
2015-06-26, 10:09 AM
@Sepa

They both nod as Grigsby speaks

"yes, he'll be safe under our watch"

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-26, 10:21 AM
"Thank you. Now where is that one girl who knows the city, what was her name Serina wasn't it? Can you lead us to this Reservoir?"

Ishimi
2015-06-26, 10:36 AM
@Sepa

Serina steps up

"I'm Serina. I'll help you if you need it, nobody's been as far into that city as me."

AlexanderML
2015-06-26, 11:00 AM
Thamos listens to the events with a at first pleasure, then a little prickle of "what have I been dragged into" kind of feeling. He says I'm interested in this expedition, it'll give me an opportunity maybe to see what is affecting the water. Though I must ask when everyone going to be ready for this. We should have supplies for this so as to not have to rely on anything inside the city.

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-26, 11:03 AM
" I have enough supplies for myself for 4 days. But if this Reservoir is only three block into the city, we can get there in an hour to two hours. It won't be far. Plus i bet Serina can show us the quickest route. Who is the 6th anyway, some girl quick on her feet? I don't see a girl here in our group. Well aside from Serina, but that was not to be her.

AlexanderML
2015-06-26, 11:21 AM
Thamos nods Fair enough I'm just a little paranoid.

Ishimi
2015-06-26, 11:32 AM
@Sepa & Thamos

Serina begins digging through a small pack strung off of her belt, eventually pulling out a black leather sketchbook

"let's see now. About thirty minutes walk to reach the city... If they went past here then that...hmmm, no Hightower bridge is collapsed though."

She closes the book

"alright, there's no direct path to the only area I believe this reservoir could be in, the fastest path I'm willing to take would be heading in through the south gate, going left for a few blocks, north for several more, and then heading east, and eventually a block or two south to the area." She looks at the sun "if we head out within the hour we should be able to make it back by nightfall"

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-26, 11:35 AM
" Good, and Thamos i think you are right better safe then sorry. We should maybe spend this hour to gain supplies for our trip?" Sepa asked as he then looked Serina.

"Do you know where we may find a Cat Girl?"

heros271
2015-06-26, 12:18 PM
"Last time I heard, proper name was "Catfolk"." - said Kya, jumping off the roof and taking cape off to show her... well, cat ears.- "And trust me, I *am* fast. Either that, or it's you who are too slow." - this said, she giggled slightly.

ThatGuyOvaThere
2015-06-26, 12:35 PM
Cog says to Kya "And I take it you're a catfolk"

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-26, 12:38 PM
Sepa turns his back to Kya as quick as he can when he finally sees her. He knew this would happen yet he still could not help but blush. He talked to her while his back was turned.
"Nice to meet you. Anyways, um, you should get supplied to. It would seem you are connected to us in some way.

heros271
2015-06-26, 12:59 PM
She simply nodded.
"Yes, I am Catfolk, and I heard this... prophecy? Anyway, let's go as fast as possible. I want to finally be there."

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-26, 01:12 PM
She simply nodded.
"Yes, I am Catfolk, and I heard this... prophecy? Anyway, let's go as fast as possible. I want to finally be there."

Sepa keeps his back turned. His bulky coat blocking form of body language.
"good ya good. Anyways Serina where should we meet up after they get supplied.

AlexanderML
2015-06-26, 01:21 PM
Thamos makes sure to eat a meal from one of his rations, and drinks deeply from a waterskin he has. As he's doing this he get's out a piece from his rations and gives it to Scruffles (Scruffles I know you do not like eating your dried herbs, but It's good for you!) as well as make sure that the rat get's it's fill on water.
After this is done (which I think would take around 5-10 min) Thamos says Ok me and Scruffles are ready to go.

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-26, 01:44 PM
"One last thing I almost forgot." Sepa turns to Grisby
"Don't forget we had a deal, payment for dealing with the Harbingers, which we did. We have brought a peace to your peoples.So we should get paid."

Yasahiro
2015-06-26, 04:21 PM
Diorno Kujoh

He was trying to follow the situation as it unfolded, devolving into both sides using their powers or weapons. And then She appeared.

And Diorno's mind protested against what he was seeing. Despite him knowing his own body was in part made from the essence of this plane, a proven concept that actually shown actual existence of other planes as parallel universe of sorts, and despite knowing that magic exists. Despite him reading all he could find, his upbringing was still one of more logic and less supernatural, but it did make him open to admitting to himself that he is wrong, which is why he went with devil theory as he lacked proper reasoning how it could have been explained easily in any other way.

This? This blatant disregard for time and space, this power she exhibited... This was illogical, it was as if she was on the level of the GODS of the old, at least seemingly. It was enough to scare him into stupor, making him not take part in the conversation about two factions joining together.

And Diorno did not like being scared. Not at all. He feared Her, because She was unknown. How She gained Her power, how She used it, what were Her motives and, most importantly, how do you defeat Her. These were all questions he would find an answer to.

But right now, he went back to the present and listened to Sepa greedily asking for his reward.

He tries to smack Sepa upside the head. Not hard or trying to cause injury, just as a 'stop-that' thing.

"If the change you are trying to accomplish is lower the wealth of others, then you succeeded."

He then looked back at Grigsby. "As I have said once, this seems to be more of work of a devil of some kind that has not been seen yet, or such similar creature. Thus, I suggest caution and gratuitous amounts of firepower."

Not actually hit for damage but rolling to see if I actually hit him, unless he is okay with it. [roll0]

Thamos, can you use Quotation marks when you have your character speak? Please?

AlexanderML
2015-06-26, 04:37 PM
Thamos says to Kujoh "What makes you believe that it is a devil? I can't rule it out yet myself, but I think that the entity that was the girl is different than the one inside the city. The power she showed, and the way she stopped the bloodshed, it's as if she were an angle or other goodly being. I'm not even certain that the entity inside the city means ill-will to us, but I'm open to believe it does or is at least going about this the wrong way."

heros271
2015-06-26, 04:48 PM
"Does it really matter if it's angel or demon?" - Kya asked - "She use magic. We should avoid her. End. If we stay here and talk rather than having a conversation while going where we are supposed to go, I'd like to get a good reason. All six is here, right?"

AlexanderML
2015-06-26, 04:53 PM
Thamos nod's "I agree with you, very reasonable. I just thought that needed to be said."

razorfloss
2015-06-26, 05:26 PM
Jack just shakes his head at the discussion of the girls power "Personality I say we bring the girl with us. We could use her where we are going and and if she turns out to be dangerous we can end her somewhere private and can say a monster got her and before we leave i need to go pick up some supplies its the only reason I stopped in this place anyway although if you believe that prophecy and I don't by the way i was guided here by fate"

Yasahiro
2015-06-26, 05:29 PM
Diorno Kujoh

He actually facepalmed. He actually, honestly did it.

"While I was speaking to Mister Grigsby, I will explain this to you. I was not referring to the girl when I said "Devil". I was referring to the entity within the city. And what I have managed to learn from Kariyak gave me enough information to come to such conclusion, through cross referencing what I know with what was said. In similar case, the existence of gods currently is... doubtful. They've been gone from this world ever since the Cataclysm happened."

heros271
2015-06-26, 06:02 PM
"Oh, of course they are gone." - said Kya - "If any god was still around, there would be no necromancers. Well, unless they would be evil gods, and that should be called Archfiend instead, right?"
She quickly, really quickly appeared right next to Kujoh, and whispered:
"Now why don't we stop wasting our time? I *really* want to get inside."
That was not friendly whisper.

Sorry for her behavior, but she is impatient sometimes. And careless. Good thing, however, is that she won't claw anybody :P

ThatGuyOvaThere
2015-06-26, 06:51 PM
Cog says "I have enough supplies to last me and my squire a week. I say we set out as soon as possible"

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-26, 06:53 PM
Sepa's draconic side takes hold when he is smacked up side the head. His teeth temporarily become gangs and his black eyes turn bright blue while his hair flashes full silver.

This was only for an instance when Sepa then reverted back to normal.
"We did a job I expect to be paid hit me again and you may lose an arm.

ThatGuyOvaThere
2015-06-26, 10:24 PM
Cog sides with Sepa "We did resolve a possibly devastating conflict between the harbingers and the citizens. I personally just wish for a house or some land, possibly seeds or livestock to raise. I haven't had a place to call my own since Feros"

Yasahiro
2015-06-26, 11:12 PM
Diorno Kujoh

He ignored Sepa, turning towards Cog.

"Now, that is better idea for reward than gold in this case. If you grew plants or took care of livestock, that would benefit everyone. Gold would go towards aqquiring rare or necessary resources, like medicine or such. This is what I was thinking of."

His gaze lingered on everyone in the group for a moment before he spoke. "Let's go, then."

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-26, 11:16 PM
"how about leave me to getting the reward I wish to me."

ThatGuyOvaThere
2015-06-27, 08:11 AM
Cog says trying not to side with either "Diorno, you may not wish for gold but Sepa here obviously does, and that should be respected. We did a great service and the price he's getting paid couldn't do much good around here anyways" he pauses "That being said, there is a better time to bargain with Grigsby. Right now we need to solve the problem with this water"

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-27, 01:15 PM
"I will meet you all then at the leaving point." Sepa says as he walks off towards the tents of the town. After disappearing behind some he does make his way to where he left Glistal. He crouches down to his sleeping friend, and while he knew the halfling could not hear him.

" I will be back, i found some work, and hopefully i can get the gold needed for your cure. Hang there buddy, rest and fight this infection. ok!? Some people will keep an eye on you, and make sure you are safe, just hang in there."

Sepa then makes sure his coat covers him completely, he already slipped once. He did not need to confirm to others his Draconic heritage, Slavers would then burn this place down just to get him and Glistal. Hiding and concealment were his greatest allies right now. Once he was certain he was well dressed, he left with his supplies to meet up with the group.

ThatGuyOvaThere
2015-06-28, 08:15 AM
Cog says as Sepa is walking away loud enough for him and the rest of the group to here "Let's all meet at Short Shots when we're ready to set out" Cog then goes to Short shots and waits for the rest of the group
Short Shots is the name of the bar

Ishimi
2015-06-28, 05:50 PM
@Sepa & everybody else concerned with rewards

Grigsby turns to you

"You'll be compensated as I said. Those of you requiring land are more than welcome to set up here, you're welcome to stay at rusty bunkers"

He points at a small inn

"At least, until more permanent residencies are finished."

Kariyak speaks up as well

"you may also take one of our extra tents, as you help out more we will give you extra standings to make your tent larger"

Grigsby nods

"and anyone wanting cash will get 300 gold pieces"

@Everyone

Serina looks to everyone in the group with a small smirk on her face

"alright guys, I'm looking forward to seeing how you handle the city, we'll head out as soon as everyone's at the bar. Feel free to have a few shots on me, I'll be taking care of supplies I'm not expecting to to carry. See you soon"

@Cog

Shorty looks at you and Danny with a friendly smile

"keep comin by here and I might have to tell my girl she's got some competition" he says with a laugh"

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-28, 05:53 PM
after a few minutes when Sepa finally makes it to the bar. He sits at the counter.

" One Glass of clean water Shorty, before i go please."

Ishimi
2015-06-28, 06:42 PM
@Sepa

Shorty slides you a tall glass of water

"enjoy"

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-28, 06:44 PM
"Thanks Shorty."

Sepa drinks the glass of water slow, enjoying every drop like it was his last.

ThatGuyOvaThere
2015-06-29, 10:42 AM
Cog smiles at Johnston "You might as well go ahead and tell her. I'm pretty fond of this place" he chuckles "can I get some bourbon"
Johnston's the name the Barkeep told my character originally just to clarify

heros271
2015-06-29, 11:05 AM
Kya decided that she might as well come to bar. She sat there and asked:
"Do you have any milk?"
It was fact she hated, some stereotypes were true. Like milk and catfolks.

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-29, 11:49 AM
Sepa kept his face to the bar wall as his mind drifted. He thought of many things but his mind always wondered back home. To the snow peaked mountains the forest village that rested at the foothills. His father teaching him the ways of humans dwarves dragons and all other races.
He missed his home and without him realizing it a single tear hit his hand.

Ishimi
2015-06-29, 01:36 PM
@Cog

Shorty pulls out a half empty bottle of dark brown bourbon and a shot glass, he sets them both in front of you

@Kya

He sets up a glass and rips open a pack of dry ration milk, mixing it with water

@Sepa

Shorty looks at your hand

"you sure you don't want anything a bit stronger?"

ThatGuyOvaThere
2015-06-29, 02:27 PM
Cog takes two shots and pours another pushing it at Danny "Take a shot, boy"

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-29, 03:36 PM
Sepa looks up at Shorty for a moment highly confused. He then looks back at the wall.

" No thanks Shorty. I prefer my mind staying whole. I just got lost in memories."

Sepa then thinks of the time he smelled the Forest burn, the orange glow that could be seen from the Mountain peaks. Ash and embers floating up the slopes, catching themselves in Sepa's hand. So much death and destruction....

Ishimi
2015-06-29, 03:51 PM
@Cog

Danny smiles taking the glass

"Thanks" he says as he drinks

@Sepa

Shorty shrugs

"well, suit yourself"

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-29, 03:52 PM
"thanks for caring Shorty."

AlexanderML
2015-06-29, 10:36 PM
Thamos goes to the bar where everyone is supposed to meet up and tries to sit near the exit. He just waits petting Scruffles.

heros271
2015-06-30, 10:06 AM
200 posts, so fast! ^^
Kya gladly takes milk and happily drinks it. It's free, so it's all right to take it, right? After moment of hesitation she asked:
"Can I have one more?"
Her stare and posture suggested that "one" should be replaced with "way" in that sentence.

Ishimi
2015-06-30, 10:21 AM
@Kya

Shorty laughs as he mixes another glass

"sure"

heros271
2015-06-30, 11:01 AM
Her ears went down slightly. It wasn't really her fault that she got some affinities like this in blood...
Or that content of second glass disappeared within few seconds. She was on old, long-term military rations and water, and only good thing there was something called "Ladybug chocolate".

Kya decided that she won't ask for more. She placed both glasses next to her, so Shorty can pick them up...

Or fill them again, huehue.

On Ladybug Chocolate: In poland there is "Biedronka", chain of supermarkets. Few years ago there was an typo on chocolate labels, and listed expiration date was something about year 2590?
If it's such long-term, I am pretty sure some of it would make it's way to military rations ^^ Especiall that it was cheap *and* good chocolate. Sadly, 2-3 years ago they replaced it with other brand. Way worse.

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-30, 11:30 AM
Sepa instinctively looked toward shirty to see what was so funny. When he did he could not help but stare at the catfolk girl. Though quickly he remembered his manners and looked away. He was starting to get tired of waiting.

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-30, 05:04 PM
Sepa look at his glass though he spoke to it kya.
"So It Kya right. What brought yyou to this little outpost town?"

heros271
2015-06-30, 05:08 PM
"Food." - the Catfolk answered - "Better place to sleep. Chance to obtain enough resources for rest of life."
Moment of silence, and she added one more thing.
"Also, this is best place in whole area to climb at things. In this world I did not encountered better thing to do."
The way she was looking at two empty glasses that contained milk few seconds ago suggested other thing, but...

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-30, 05:16 PM
"Shorty one more glass of milk for Kya ok. " He then moves looks over.

" so you like climbing or heights?"

heros271
2015-06-30, 05:19 PM
She blushed, embarassed, when he ordered more milk. Then, hearing his question, she nodded.
"What to dislike? Air is fresher, views are better... And there are way less dangers than on or underground..."

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-30, 05:31 PM
" I can agree to that. though there is also the chance that it makes you a better target to. "

heros271
2015-06-30, 06:20 PM
"Depends. You just have to lay down when you are done with climbing. And after long excercise it's exactly what you want to do." - she replied.

cavalieredraghi
2015-06-30, 06:24 PM
Sepa chuckles.

"But what if Climbing was just the prologue to something even better like flying?"

razorfloss
2015-07-01, 02:18 PM
Jack looks at his list and then looks around the bazaar trying to find the things on his list and thinks alound Ok I need to replenish my water I'm running a bit low, next I need to buy a new sleeping roll my current ones a bit worn out, and see if i can find out any more information and while i'm here if the dogs around here know anything.

heros271
2015-07-01, 05:18 PM
Waited for DM post, but will assume she got another cup...s of milk.
She tried to hide smile as both glasses got refilled. However...
"Flight is not really an option for me." - she said - "I heard dragon god used to reward people with dragon wings, but... that sounds way too close to magic. Also, gods are gone."

cavalieredraghi
2015-07-01, 05:26 PM
Sepa leans and whispers to kya. He saw the faint smile, and it made him happy. He whispered to her.
"What if I told you that such things did exist, and they weren't magic. he then gives her a quick wink.

heros271
2015-07-02, 02:43 PM
Kya almost jumped.
"No magic? You found jetpack?" - she said surprised. Then she took ANOTHER glass of milk. It was... 6th? No matter how much she took, it was good... Also, this time she was drinking it way slower.

cavalieredraghi
2015-07-02, 04:41 PM
Sepa, blushes as Kya jumped back. He looked away from her, as he looked at his glass. He went through a mental dialogue with himself. till he finally decided what to do.

"Can I tell her, I mean can i trust her?"
She is really cute, so ya."
" No wait wait, mind away from there Sep."
"Right, well she does hate magic,"
"Ya and Slavers loved to use magic"
"So we trust her?"
" YA I trust her."

" I did not find a jetpack, no. I have wings Kya."

heros271
2015-07-02, 05:36 PM
Kya stared at Sepa for while, in silence. Then she said:
"And I thought catfolks were f****d due to what radiation did to them."
Few seconds later she said:
"Shorty, can you check out if that milk can be mixed with vodka instead of water? I sure need a big glass of vodka right now."

night atm, will write next post in about 8-10h

cavalieredraghi
2015-07-02, 06:24 PM
Sepa, just lowers his head. What other reaction could he have expected. He keeps his eyes on his glass, as such a blow took him by surprise.

Yasahiro
2015-07-03, 07:11 AM
Diorno Kujoh

He just went with others towards the bar. All they had was to wait now for Serina.

"Give me some coffee. I will definitely need it..." he yawned a bit. He was kind of tired, but he will make it.

He is not much of a fighter, thus he desired more time to 'upgrade' the city...

SORRY! I lacked wi fi for long periods of time, despite it being promised, while on a trip

Ishimi
2015-07-03, 11:50 AM
@All

Serina enters the room through a set of stairs in the back, sitting at the bar with the majority of the group she motions for those of you who aren't already standing to stand up as she slings a bag over her shoulder

"Everyone ready? Alright, let's head out then."

@Diorno

Shorty preps a mug and pours some instant coffee with hot water and places it in front of you.

"there ya go"

"everybody finish your drinks" Serina says as she sees some haven't finished

cavalieredraghi
2015-07-03, 12:21 PM
Sepa downs his glass of water, as the glass that is left has frost covering the outside. He silently follows serina.

heros271
2015-07-03, 12:54 PM
Kya drinks her glass of vodka milk and follows Serina. Way she is walking is slightly chaotic...
Time to roleplay milk overdose.

cavalieredraghi
2015-07-03, 10:14 PM
Sepa, may now not be happy with the catfolk for doing the very thing his own people did, but she had intoxicated herself. He had to help her, especially if she was needed to help Glisten.

"Woo there, steady yourself." Sepa moved to help her stay balanced.

"You really need to stay off the Vodka next time. Thamos you think you can help me here?"

heros271
2015-07-04, 05:36 AM
Kya giggled.
"Vodka is nothing!"
She took Sepa's help, but after while she was able to walk by herself. Hell, she was able to walk by herself without that help. But now it was bit more... human-like? Than before help.
"It's milk, so much milk... Hormones..."
She fell to all fours. Yet, she started to move faster.
"Oh, wait. Better if I stay with rest of our six!" - she said after outrunning Serina with no effort. Then she started to lick own hand.

I have more fun writing this than I should.

Yasahiro
2015-07-04, 12:14 PM
Diorno Kujoh

He, of course, drank his coffee as fast as he could and then put the mug back on the table, before walking towards Serine.

"Well, I'm ready..."

Ishimi
2015-07-04, 02:05 PM
@All

After about twenty minutes of walking you come upon a large, half collapsed warehouse. From a few of the cracks some light can be seen coming from inside, Serina stops as she sees this.

"looks like somebodies here" she whispers to your group as she peers into one of the larger cracks

"how do you want to handle this?"

spot check DC 17 to see the inhabitants

ThatGuyOvaThere
2015-07-04, 05:07 PM
Cog asks "How many are in there?"

cavalieredraghi
2015-07-04, 09:37 PM
Sepa walked with the group staying in the back. he was no where near Serina when she mentioned people. So he could not see a thing.

"Are they hostile?"

heros271
2015-07-05, 04:16 AM
"Wouldn't it be easier if we tried to see them, rather than ask questions? Six... people should be able to do it."
[roll0]
"Even when I am not." - she added after while.

Yasahiro
2015-07-05, 09:34 AM
Diorno Kujoh

He focused, trying to see the inhabitants of this building, if there are any.

Guys, please keep spoilers at bottom of post.

Also, Damn. Now I know we should expect something to be in this place... Personally, I wish you just rolled yourself instead of tellin us. But my negative attitude right now is due to the general lack of Wi-Fi when I need it. sorry.

[roll0]

cavalieredraghi
2015-07-05, 09:43 AM
Sepa moves around the warehouse, trying to use the cracks only when he can't be seen, while he watches his footing, and steps like air through glade. Sepa quietly silenced his breathe as he ventured around for a better vantage point.
[roll0]
[roll1]

Ishimi
2015-07-07, 10:30 PM
@Cog

Serina turns from the crack looking concerned

"at least ten. Raiders by the looks of it... I didn't see anybody on watch or anything though"

@All

As she finishes speaking two men with deprived grins and a wild look in their yellowed eyes step out from behind a crumbling wall, they both hold automatic rifles and point them at you, one is a muscular albeit fat man and the other moves slightly erratically and looks like he hasn't eaten in weeks.

The smaller of the two speaks up "looky here Hank, we got us some trespassers... Some mighty delicious looking trespassers!"

The larger laughs and in a simpler sounding voice says "I Dunno Bobby da boss don like it when we killem for he sees em"

The smaller looks angry "damnit I know that you dimwitted bull! Now help me bring em in. And call some of the others will ya?"

Hank seems sad at Bobby being mad at him but begins blowing on a whistle as he was told

Ishimi
2015-07-07, 10:34 PM
@ Sepa

You manage to make it behind some crates and see a group of ten people sitting by a burning can with weapons nearby, off away from them you see about six others playing poker and two walking around a corner.

After a bit you hear voices and turn to see two others pointing guns at your group

cavalieredraghi
2015-07-07, 11:03 PM
Sepa moves quietly towards the group as he goes for their weapons. He creeps and stays low, while he moves from hiding point to hiding point. Once he can he tries to grab their guns.

[roll0]
[roll1]

Ishimi
2015-07-07, 11:39 PM
@Sepa

You manage to creep up behind them without being noticed and silently sit behind him waiting for a chance to grab his gun, as you reach for it and grab it he tries to rest his hand on the gun and places it on yours, he looks confusedly at your hand and follows your arm up to your face. The others see him and you and grab their weapons. He smiles reveling he had sharpened his teeth as he laughs.

"looks like we got an escapee!" He then swings his fist at you

[roll0]

cavalieredraghi
2015-07-08, 12:08 AM
Sepa, generates a silver spectral blade from his palm as he slashed/stabbed at the slaver. He goes for the most vital area he can for this damned slaver. As he attempts to wound the raider, he calming if not extremely intimidating says, "I am no escapee. I am a free man! Now Suzzie and I will mutilate your bodies. "

[roll0]
[roll1]

Ishimi
2015-07-08, 12:18 AM
@Sepa

The slaver looks down at the knife...ish thing sticking out of his kidney in shock

"You Goddamn slave! You stabbed me!"

Another raises a pistol and fires at your leg

[roll0]

Ishimi
2015-07-08, 12:20 AM
@Sepa

The bullet gashes through your calf, leaving a bloody wound
[roll0]

Ishimi
2015-07-08, 12:31 AM
@Sepa

The pain of the wound is two great and you pass out
(you're at -2)

@All others

After the whistle and gunshots are heard a group of twelve join Hank and Bobby and knock you unconscious...

You all awake some time later, you can't tell how long its been but it's now completely dark outside, you're in cages with one another with three slavers at a table about twelve feet away, one is currently asleep. Together you're in three cages with four other cages behind you

cage 1: Sepa, Thamos, and Kya

Cage 2: Diorno, Cog, and Danny

Cage 3: Serina, jack and a dead slave

The cages are close enough that you can speak to each other, Scruffles and your equipment are in bags by the guards

AlexanderML
2015-07-08, 01:01 AM
Thamos looks around in a panic. His thoughts where: "Scruffles, Scruffles where you'd go?"

He looks to Scruffles saying in a whisper:
"Oh you silly thing don't scare me like that! Come to me quietly."

He then looks to his surroundings, he tries to see if the key has a lock on it. He's a little mad, but after the third time someone puts you in a cage though you get use to it a bit.

cavalieredraghi
2015-07-08, 01:06 AM
to those looking at him Sepa appears to still have his leather trench coat on. though on closer inspection it is clear that was no leather jacket. in fact they were wings. big silver wings that were attached to Sepa's back. this is the first anyone has seen them. he also appeared to be very atheleticly built when before he always appeared bulky thanks to hiding his wings.

he appears to be extremely angry as he stares the slavers down.

Ishimi
2015-07-08, 01:15 AM
@thamos & Sepa

Scruffles pokes his nose out of the bag wriggling to get through the small opening. He escapes and begins scurrying towards you when a slaver grabs him by the tail, and then looks to you, then Sepa

"wipe that look off your face you scaly punk!" He then looks to the rat, who is currently in pain, he then roughly tosses him into the cage. "if you want to join 'em so bad be my guest. You're all headed to the same place anyways."

AlexanderML
2015-07-08, 01:26 AM
(Assuming that his mask is off)

Thamos gives the man a "You f---ed up" look with his scared and wart filled face, but just picks up Scruffles for now and calms him down. He cannot go casting spells right off the bat, he'd need to wait a bit.

Ishimi
2015-07-08, 01:31 AM
The slaver laughs cruelly at you and sits back with the others as he takes a swig of alcohol, or would have if the bottle wasn't empty...

He begins looking through your bags for alcohol

heros271
2015-07-08, 03:32 AM
"Looking for vodka? Then I'd suggest you don't even look at that backpack, it's mine. All I have there is food, water and something to start fire... assuming I did not lost that one during last week."
Kya sat on ground, trying to find out why it's so cold here.
"Oh, yeah. You probably placed my robe there as well."

She is nice toward guards ect.

[roll0]

cavalieredraghi
2015-07-08, 07:41 AM
"slaver scum you want I finish you now, or later?" Sepa said to antagonize the man trying to goad him into getting closer.

Ishimi
2015-07-08, 09:29 AM
@Sepa

The slaver checks the shells in his shotgun as you say this

"that all depends if you're ready to become ground beef"

what's the diplomacy for? he already knows they took your stuff

Yasahiro
2015-07-08, 03:48 PM
Diorno Kujoh

Now, after being caught he admitted that this situation was kind of bad. But he could work with it. Contrary to what everyone thought, he still had a way to hurt others even when weapon less. All that matters is if they took his robe, as it's pockets are where he stashed his equipment. While looking at it seemed to imply there was nothing in there, as no objects were bulging out, the extra dimensional space in them stored all he had, in order that made sense only to him.

He turned around, so his back was turned to the slavers, covering up what he was doing. Two fingers, as if like a gun, were pointed at the nearest bar of the cage. He concentrated, reaching deep into his very being. Each creature held that spark of power within them. Through that, it was possible to tap into the innate field of energy that was commonly known as magic. But they lacked the necessary understanding to just channel this pure and raw force like he did. He let loose small bolt of eldritch energies. This discharge, it was not loud. It was neither flashy, especially if covered up. He will make himself a way out... He continued such until he could have easily pushed out some of bars, enough to leave. But he did not leave yet...

cavalieredraghi
2015-07-08, 06:52 PM
Sepa knew his value. So either this slaver was a moron or was simply trying to intimidate him. Sepa simply cocked his head to the side.

" You really stupid aren't I know you can't hurt me. As Dragon blood, I am to valuable to be killed. Only a few of us even exist anymore, and with our Dragon blood, we are stronger then most. So lets stop ****ing around. Sepa then simply stops talking and does not try and provoke the Slaver anymore. He does grab one bar with his hand and the lock with the other as he simply watches the slavers. He tries to hide his blade cutting through the lock, as he waits for his chance to escape.

Hide
[roll0]

Ishimi
2015-07-08, 08:16 PM
@Sepa

The guard looks at you as he rests his hand on his side arm.

"the boss may think you're special, but believe me when I say a dead slaves better than a slave makin trouble"

He then proceeds digging through the bags pulling out a bottle of whiskey and your water from the harbingers, he pours him and his friends some glasses and sets both to the side. The sleeping one has now awoken and they begin playing a card game as they drink

roll damage on the lock, you can roll it twice if you need to since they don't know what you're doing