PDA

View Full Version : The Temple Of Inari XLIII

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Fenric
2007-04-27, 09:11 AM
You have entered the temple of Inari, in her capacity as the Goddess of Foxes.

You walk down an elegant white gravel pathway between full-grown pines. Stone lanterns provide a pure white light to the path, while casting elegant shadows among the trees.

At the end of the pathway, a bright red gate stands. A large fox carved from white alabaster gleams at each side of the gate. As you pass between the foxes and through the gate, you feel the presence of the goddess. Gentle and caring, but mischievous and lighthearted, you are never quite certain what will happen.

Past the exquisite formal gardens, you finally step into the pagoda itself. There, at the end of chamber is a raised dais. There rests a statue of a beautiful werefox woman, flanked by two snow-white celestial foxes. Offerings of rice and incense stand before the statue.

In a niche off to the right side of the door sits a Fox-Cola vending machine. Next to the coin slot, the sign reads "10 cp";.

To the left side of the door is a magic mirror. This mirror is actually a portal to Trog's Tavern.

Temple Maphttp://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g265/ttstocks/NewTempleMap.gif
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g265/ttstocks/TempleUnderground.gif
Temple Viewhttp://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g265/ttstocks/Temple.gif
Profile for InariAlignment: Chaotic Good
Primary Domains: Good, Plant, Chaos, Healing
Secondary Domains: Magic, Sun, Animal, Trickery, Knowledge, Water
Forbidden Domains: Evil, Law, War, Death, Destruction

Goddess of the cultivation and growth of rice, including rice products. This gives her minor coverage for fertility. She is also the racial goddess of foxes, werefoxes, and kitsune.

Priest Granted Powers

Rice Paddy: Once per day
As Entangle, but the ground changes to knee-deep mud, and instead of creepers, mature rice plants twist and writhe to grapple anything in the area.

Sushi Bar: Once per day
You create rice, fish, and sake. You can create enough to feed one medium sized creature for each two caster levels.

Summon Celestial Fox: Special
You summon an image of Myobi (if you are a priestess) or Myobu (if you are a priest). The fox has HD equal to your level plus your wisdom bonus. In combat, the fox fights the same as a normal fox, but with appropriate bonuses for HD.

Cumulative Fox Abilities
{table="Head"]Priest Level|Times per Day|Special
1|1|Fight, scout, and Cure Minor Wounds
3|2|Cure Light Wounds
5|3|Status
7|4|Magic Circle Against Evil
9|4|Cure Serious Wounds[/table]
Temple Facilities

Everything but the Sanctuary and Garden has Dimensional Lock. The entire facility is Hallowed as per the spell with the Bless effect. A permanent Flame Quench (the reversed form of the 2nd edition Fire Storm spell) is on in a quiescent form on all the buildings. It can be triggered by any full priest.

- Sanctuary: the main sanctuary has the altar. This is where you must pray to speak to the goddess directly. There is a general magic circle in the center of the room. Next to the magic circle is a laurel tree that has grown into the structure of the building. This tree is sentient and contains the soul of Fenric's brother, Fendran. It can extend vine tendrils and cast shadow mysteries as a 10th level wizard/10th level shadowcaster/10th level noctumancer.

- Meditation Gardens: accessed through a door at the far end of the sanctuary. This is a standard zen garden with raked gravle, shady nooks, picturesque pines, stone lanterns, and small intricate bridges. An artifical stream hosts large koi, and a grand cherry tree resides on a picturesque island in the middle of a good sized pond.

- Priest's Quarters: accessed by going down the stairs "halfway down the sanctuary, to the right", which leads to a covered pathway (technically under the garden).

- Summoning chamber (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31471)

Priests
Chairman and High Priest: Exachix NorZilliar(PC)

Council of Head Priests
{table]Head of Services|<vacancy>
Head of Clerics|Atreyu, The Masked Llama (PC)
Head of Accounts|Valathe (PC, Hoseki)
Head of Healers|<vacancy>
Head of Facilities|Hachiro (NPC)
Secretary|Anna (PC, seftsirag)[/table]Priests

Aramir (PC, Kyrian/Ares)
Rain (PC)
Aikidu (PC, guest cleric: not a priest of Inari)
Voxendi (PC, Gezina)
Knight Defenders of the Faith
This is a prestige class developed with the help of Fenric, Earin, Kantur, Deadly, Rilik, Exachix, and Psionic Devotee. Here is the SRD-style Description. (http://homepage.mac.com/stocksdale_tx/KnightDefenderOfInari.html)

Ilias (PC, inactive)
Aikidu (PC)
Conrad (PC, Kyrian)
Karsen (PC, Exachix)

The_Librarian
2007-04-27, 09:20 AM
Kratos smiles, then simply lies on the sanctuary floor, thinking.

Kyrian
2007-04-27, 09:22 AM
Whatcha thinking about?

The_Librarian
2007-04-27, 09:23 AM
"Just runnin' through a few spells," he says, before returning to his thoughts.

Kyrian
2007-04-27, 09:24 AM
Sarai gets herself comfortable.

Fenric
2007-04-27, 09:28 AM
Myobu reappears at the base of the tree, still curled up into a fuzzy white ball.

The_Librarian
2007-04-27, 10:49 AM
Kratos looks up, breaking out of his thoughts, and spots the curled up fox. He grins, tempted to try and nip his tail, but then wonders what the punishment is for biting the tail of an avatar.

Fenric
2007-04-27, 10:55 AM
Myobu opens a bright blue eye and looks at Kratos with a mischevious grin.

The_Librarian
2007-04-27, 11:05 AM
The cub/elf looks surprised.

Nah... he thinks to himself, before looking at Myobu again. Or can he...?

Fenric
2007-04-27, 11:12 AM
Myobu is on his feet faster than Kratos can blink, and a white blur is headed for Kratos, apparently intent on nipping a toe!

The_Librarian
2007-04-27, 11:22 AM
Kratos has no hope of avoiding this attack, but gently puts Sarai on the floor and yelps. He changes shape, wagging his tail.

"Vengeance!" He makes a snap at Myobu's tail.

Fenric
2007-04-27, 11:25 AM
Myobu flicks his tail out of the way and spins, but loses a few white hairs anyway. Hi jibes Kratos.

Slow on a hunt, slow on your feet: I'll get you, wolf!

He feints to one side then charges the other way, trying to duck under the chair to get around Kratos.

The_Librarian
2007-04-27, 11:28 AM
Kratos hops up on the chair, keeping his tail high, and waits for an opportune moment to jump onto Myobu and pin him.

Fenric
2007-04-27, 11:34 AM
Seeing this, Myobu turns and charges the chair with a mock-snarl. Rather than jumping, though, he shoulder-slams the chair leg to try and spin the chair around and throw Kratos off.

The_Librarian
2007-04-27, 11:38 AM
"Woah, woah, woah... Gahhh!" Kratos falls to the ground with the chair, but soon hops back up on to his feet. He shakes himself off, then charges at Myobu, barking happily.

Fenric
2007-04-27, 11:58 AM
Myobu, stumbling from the chair impact, is charged into with a Yip! and falls to his side. He rolls with the momentum and hops back up quickly with a wag.

The_Librarian
2007-04-27, 12:02 PM
Kratos grins.

"I'll get you back!" he says. "But not right now... when you least expect it... and I've had something to eat. See ya Myobu!"

He trots back towards the librarian's sleeping quarters.

((And g'night from me, sadly, have a good one))

Fenric
2007-04-27, 12:14 PM
(( Goodnight, Libris. ))

Myobu wags

Take care, Kratos!

Myobu trots back over to the tree and curls up again.

Exachix
2007-04-27, 12:49 PM
A Priest enters and hmms, smiling to Myobu.

((Back now =P))

Fenric
2007-04-27, 12:55 PM
Myobu nods to the priest

(( Hi, Exy. ))

Exachix
2007-04-27, 12:55 PM
The Priest gets a fox-cola and then begins to help the NPCs.

Hawkeye
2007-04-27, 01:02 PM
Eldoran wakes up and begins to explore the gardens and the quarters beyond that.

Fenric
2007-04-27, 02:14 PM
(( Sorry.. work picked up ))

Myobu watches Eldoran.

Hawkeye
2007-04-27, 02:48 PM
((...and I completely missed your reply...))

Two men in completely black armour stride into the temple, flanked by two death tyrant beholders.

Exachix
2007-04-27, 02:51 PM
The Priest looks at the men.

"What now?"

Hawkeye
2007-04-27, 02:55 PM
One of the men looks at the priest "We will speak to the person in charge here."

Exachix
2007-04-27, 02:57 PM
The Priest goes through the Hierarchy.

"Exy's off again.. urm... So... Either Myobu or me. What do you need?"

((Me because he's the only one there =P))

Fenric
2007-04-27, 02:58 PM
Myobu yawns at the invaders and their beholders

You are looking at him.

Myobu smoothly shifts into elf form.

Exachix
2007-04-27, 02:59 PM
The Priest looks at Myobu, then at the men.

"Holy Myobu will see you now."

He goes off to watch.

Hawkeye
2007-04-27, 03:00 PM
The other man looks at Myobu "You will give us the agent of Ilmater. Now."

Fenric
2007-04-27, 03:02 PM
Myobu shakes his head

No. I won't.

AmberVael
2007-04-27, 03:02 PM
Aesa appears in a whirl of flowers again, but stands back and lets Myobu handle it as he will.
How she knew what was going on is a bit uncertain...

Exachix
2007-04-27, 03:03 PM
The Priest looks at Aesa and then back at the men.

Hawkeye
2007-04-27, 03:05 PM
"No? You risk becoming an enemy of Bane. Believe me, you do not want that."

Fenric
2007-04-27, 03:12 PM
Myobu laughs

Why would you think that? Bane gets to be free only so long as Cyric or Kelemvor don't notice him. If Cyric wasn't quite such a nutcase, I think I'd point you out to him just for the fun of it.

Hawkeye
2007-04-27, 03:17 PM
"Cyric and Kelemvor? Don't make me laugh. There is only one true God and that is Bane, in the future he will rule all lands. Now, I repeat, give us the agent of Ilmater."

Fenric
2007-04-27, 03:21 PM
Myobu blinks at the bold statement

Well, if he thinks that, then he is already my enemy.

But before the avatar can start laying the smack-down on, he is pounced on by the dead-time pudding which had made its way to the temple and hid in the tree.

(( I have to go for a while. I will be back later, and that will be for a rather long time as I have to work third shift tonight. But for now, I'm going to try to sneak a nap in. ))

Exachix
2007-04-27, 03:25 PM
((Ok... sleep well Fenric.))

Hawkeye
2007-04-27, 03:25 PM
((they weren't really here for a fight so leave it at that))

"If that's the way you see it, avatar, then it is so. You will feel the wrath of Bane soon." the party turn and walk out of the temple

((sleep well))

AmberVael
2007-04-27, 03:28 PM
Aesa smirks as they go.
I'm sure his wrath will be as irritating as a mosquito. Annoying for a time, then ended abruptly.

Exachix
2007-04-27, 03:29 PM
The Priest chuckles at that.

Veg Sorbet
2007-04-27, 05:29 PM
Zilbipaetrum makes his slow, careful way out of the records room, and heads out of the temple.[hr]Later, Zilb returns, and rejoins the others in the Records room.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-27, 07:09 PM
Iames comes in and looks around.

AmberVael
2007-04-27, 07:11 PM
Aesa nods to Iames.
Hello there. The priests are asleep, the avatars are gone, so I guess I'm the greeter.
Welcome to the Temple of Inari. What may the resident Fate do for you?

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-27, 07:13 PM
Iames blinks. Nothing, I'm just wandering around looking for interesting things to do. Thank you nonetheless, however.

AmberVael
2007-04-27, 07:17 PM
Aesa chuckles.
Interesting things to do, hm?
She twirls her rod.
It's Town. How can you lack interesting things?

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-27, 07:25 PM
Iames smiles sheepishly. Well, I've been staying cooped up on my plane, so that probably has something to do with it.

Rebonack
2007-04-27, 07:26 PM
Iames blinks. Nothing, I'm just wandering around looking for interesting things to do. Thank you nonetheless, however.

Without warning a creamed corn ooze suddenly materializes about four feet above Iames' head.

AmberVael
2007-04-27, 07:27 PM
Aesa crosses her arms and gives a sigh.
No wonder. Having fun with those two lovely ladies of yours, hm?

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-27, 07:35 PM
Iames is suddenly covered in creamed corn ooze. He blinks, and decides to be somewhere else. And so he is. The ooze, however, stays where it is.

He grins and answers Aesa's question. Some of the time, yes.

AmberVael
2007-04-27, 07:42 PM
Aesa chuckles.
You're quite lucky to have gotten those two.

Rebonack
2007-04-27, 07:44 PM
With a floomph the ooze floomphs to the ground. It gurgles at Iames and begins to splortch toward him in a rather creamed corn sort of fashion.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-27, 07:45 PM
I know, Iames says quietly. He rises a few feet off the ground to avoid the ooze.

Rebonack
2007-04-27, 07:48 PM
The ooze flails at the air beneath the deity impotently. That's what it gets for not packing any projectiles.

AmberVael
2007-04-27, 07:54 PM
Aesa tilts her head and watches the ooze amusedly.
You know, if they're too much for you, I could always take Aerin off your hands...
Aesa's voice sounds surprisingly sincere.
However, being the type of person he is, Iames could probably sense that she is, in reality, quite amused and hoping to get an interesting reaction.

Rebonack
2007-04-27, 07:59 PM
With a gurgling 'patooe' the ooze spits a mass of itself at Iames. It is, of course, only creamed corn. But Iames had best beware lest it get his robes sticky.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-27, 07:59 PM
Iames laughs. No, no. I can handle them just fine. I didn't peg you for that type, though. He winks.

The blob actually hits; Iames has decided it isn't worth it.

AmberVael
2007-04-27, 08:01 PM
Aesa just grins at Iames.

Fenric
2007-04-27, 08:01 PM
(( Hello, I'm back. My main install task starts at 11:30, and won't be in an "ok to leave running" state until 3 am-ish ))

Myobu finally overcomes the dead-time pudding, then looks around.

Rebonack
2007-04-27, 08:06 PM
The corn ooze gurgles contentedly at its successful attack and begins slooching toward the koi pond.

Fenric
2007-04-27, 08:11 PM
Myobu arches an eyebrow at the ooze, then looks at Aesa and Iames.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-27, 08:19 PM
Hello Myobu. It's been a while.

Fenric
2007-04-27, 08:26 PM
Myobu bows politely

Hello, Iames. Indeed, it has. How have you been?

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-27, 08:34 PM
Iames bows back. I've been fine. Mostly lounging around. I've been looking around for something to do. How have you been?

Fenric
2007-04-27, 08:37 PM
Myobu shrugs

Staying out of the way, most of the time: Fenric takes my temple over a lot.

Now that has-been godling Bane is lurking around threatening me.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-27, 08:52 PM
I am so glad I have so far managed to stay out of divine politics.

AmberVael
2007-04-27, 08:55 PM
Yeah, I used to be able to say that.

Fenric
2007-04-27, 09:01 PM
Myobu chuckles

I was trying to be polite, Aesa.

Aesa has managed to become enrolled in the Celestial Bureaucracy: She's Fenric's superior, in fact.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-27, 09:16 PM
Oh, really? Iames raises his eyebrows. What exactly happened to Fenric? It all changed while I was gone...

AmberVael
2007-04-27, 09:25 PM
Aesa sighs and lets Myobu explain.

Fenric
2007-04-27, 09:29 PM
Myobu sighs

As a condition for forgiving what happened between Fenric and my sister, I made a contract... Aesa knows how that goes... that when Fenric finally died, he would become one of us.

Well... He was caught and killed rather finally by agents of the Lich who drove him to this Town in the first place. It triggered my contract, and he became our newest avatar.

Myobu backtracks and explains Inari a bit more carefully... (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2469348&postcount=1144)

Myovu finishes

As to Aesa, she fought off the Minister of Fate - oh, there's news about him, by the way - and became our fate. Later, she told a mortal that... which made her part of our pantheon. The Minister of the Left assigned her the Ministry of Advanced Fundamental Magic or something like that.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-27, 09:34 PM
I see... Iames says. That's very interesting.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-27, 10:11 PM
Well, I'll be off... Iames disappears.

Fenric
2007-04-27, 10:13 PM
Myobu bows as Iames leaves

Fare thee well, Iames.

(( Kinda thought Vael would comment... ))

AmberVael
2007-04-27, 10:24 PM
Aesa seems to just fizzle and vanish.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-27, 11:23 PM
*Atreyu trots in and looks around. He lets out the standard shocked bleat to see Myobu and starts to bow, but stops because its weird to bow to someone you once played soccer with while using the spiritual head of someone who played allong.*

*Seeing Myobu's lack of reaction, Atreyu steps closer and sniffs, crinkling his nose at the overwhelming scent of dead time. The llama grins and goes running off to a tree and starts digging at its base. He is rewarded with a small box that pops open to reveal pink ribbons.*

"I was saving these for Fenric, but this will work well, too. Hmm...i'm gonna need to be more creative soon or this will get stale."

*Atreyu goes about using the self-tying ribbon on Myobu.* "Gah, why'd he have to be an elf...its funnier as a fox."

*Finally the llama takes some of the ribbon and drops it by where the night priests usually loiter.* "hehehe...if this works, it'll be great."

Fenric
2007-04-27, 11:35 PM
Myobu looks up at Atreyu and wags

Hello, Atreyu.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-27, 11:39 PM
(gah...now i'm confused and I think my edit breached continuity. I thought he was elven form)

*Atreyu wags back.* "hello Holy Myobu.

Fenric
2007-04-28, 12:06 AM
(( He was earlier, but changed back later ))

Myobi shakes his head

Pink bows, Atreyu? Come on...

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-28, 12:13 AM
"sorry, I gave my wages to that werewolf and I'm working on a budget. It would have worked well for Kantur."

Fenric
2007-04-28, 12:18 AM
Myobu yawns and turns the bows blue.

That little Kratos pup wore me out this morning.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-28, 12:20 AM
"you met Kratos?"

*Atreyu studies the bows, plotting what he can do next time to impress the avatar*

Fenric
2007-04-28, 12:21 AM
Myobu nods

Seems that Kratos and Libris are staying with us for a little while... at least until this nonsense with Bane gets settled.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-28, 12:24 AM
*The llama wags happily* "That's great! They are a lot of fun."

"oh...Bane?"

Fenric
2007-04-28, 12:28 AM
Myobu nods

Don't worry... we'll take care of him.

Rebonack
2007-04-28, 12:29 AM
Maph'tey suddenly remembers he had been standing around at Inari's for the past couple days.

"I really need to keep better tack of myselfs..."

Fenric
2007-04-28, 12:30 AM
Myobu chuckles at Maph'tey, then remembers a random bit of plot lying around.

Was it you, or Regiji who messed around with probability?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-28, 12:31 AM
*Atreyu swears, as Maph'tey would have been a perfect target. Then he pushes the green paint out of the scene, looking innocent.*

Rebonack
2007-04-28, 12:41 AM
((Regiji messes with probability. He isn't able to be in more than one place, however.))

Maph'tey looks utterly lost.

"Who are we talking about now?"

Fenric
2007-04-28, 12:43 AM
Myobu grins

Don't worry about it. So how have you been?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-28, 12:45 AM
*The night priests see the bucket of paint and advance on the llama, each has a fanged grin. One casts Sleep and the others grab the paint. The third watches Myobu to make sure he doesn't look like he'll smite them all.*

(that's it for me. Goodnight everyone. Good luck, Fenric.)
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/green.gif

Rebonack
2007-04-28, 12:52 AM
((G'night!))

"Fine for the most part," Maph'tey responds as he takes a seat on the stool that wasn't there a moment ago. "I still can't figure out why the Minister of the Left was so concerned about my opinion of him."

Fenric
2007-04-28, 01:03 AM
(( Goodnight, Atreyu ))

Myobu chuckles

Politlcs. It wasn't really your opinion that mattered so much as it gave a plausible excuse for him to act directly. A god of his level isn't really supposed to interact directly with the mortal realms: his concern is the management of the other gods - which is a non-trivial task.

Exachix
2007-04-28, 01:09 AM
The Priest wakes and looks around.. muttering something about 'I never went to sleep'.

Rebonack
2007-04-28, 01:10 AM
"It sounds much more complicated than anything I would want to deal with," Maph'tey sighs. "Aside from the fact that I consider what I used to be a deity of distasteful I'm glad I dropped the divinity before I got caught up in any bureaucracy. I probably have the fact that I came from outside everyone's jurisdiction to thank for that."

Fenric
2007-04-28, 01:15 AM
Myobu nods

It's certainly not for everyone.

Rebonack
2007-04-28, 01:21 AM
"I had heard that a god's power is based on how many people venerate them," Maph'tey comments. "I've never been able to figure out how these 'higher gods' work who don't actually have anyone worshiping them. Where do they get their power if not from mortals?"

Fenric
2007-04-28, 01:27 AM
Myobu mutters something about a lawful society under a monarchy generating enough belief to sustain a similar hierarchy of gods as he curls up under the tree.

(( Things are to the point that they can run without my watching, so I'm going to bed... ))

Exachix
2007-04-28, 09:33 AM
The priest wakes again and smiles to Myobu, before putting a blanket over him, getting a fox cola and helping some NPCs.

The_Librarian
2007-04-28, 09:33 AM
The librarian leaves her sleeping quarters with Kratos trotting along nearby. They head for the gardens, where the librarian finds a shady tree. Rolling her cloak up into a makeshift pillow, she lies down and starts to read while Kratos amuses himself chasing dragonflies.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-28, 09:37 AM
*A llama obviously the victim of green paint, sleeps nearby.*

The_Librarian
2007-04-28, 09:40 AM
Kratos skids to a halt as he spots the llama and starts laughing. Libris props herself up on her elbows to see what amuses him so and bites her lip.

"He's a Moss Llama!" Kratos calls.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-28, 09:43 AM
(only got 15 min)

*The llamas ears twitch as he hears his name, and he looks up with a blink*

The_Librarian
2007-04-28, 09:55 AM
((Gah, sorry, I got called away))

Kratos grins and runs in a circle around the llama.

"It's quite an improvement."

The librarian starts to laugh.

"Atreyu, have you been winding anyone up lately?"

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-28, 09:59 AM
*the llama tries to follow Kratos and notices his color* "HEY!" *As a batch of the stuff falls about 10 feet away, Atreyu looks to the heavens and goes* "I meant H-E-Y"

*Then he turns to Libris* "Not that I know of, but I did put some ribbons on Myobu last nigiht. This doesn't seem like his style of revenge though. I'd probably have woken up as a fox or something or all of my spells would have been Create Funny Smelling Water for the day."

Mortia De Luna Draco
2007-04-28, 09:59 AM
a shadow watches the exchange from the entry way, waiting for the right moment.

Exachix
2007-04-28, 10:00 AM
A night-Priest that's having a late... day... chuckles and goes to bed.

The_Librarian
2007-04-28, 10:02 AM
"Dear me, I hope it comes off," Libris says.

"I don't!" Kratos laughs.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-28, 10:06 AM
*the llama nips at Kratos* "I'll show you!"

The_Librarian
2007-04-28, 10:10 AM
*meep!*

The cub ducks and weaves his way through the quadruped's legs to avoid the bite.

"Hehe! Minty llama!"

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-28, 10:12 AM
(I gotta run, Libris and folks )

*The llama growls in frustration and trots over to the pond to see if this washes off*

(feel free to keep taunting the llama if you want)

Mortia De Luna Draco
2007-04-28, 10:14 AM
*mortia turns invisable and pokes the Llama, then runs back to the door to hide in the shadows*

The_Librarian
2007-04-28, 10:18 AM
Kratos watches the llama, still giggling a bit until a particularly flashy dragonfly catches his attention. He pauses for a moment.

"Huh?" The librarian looks up.

"Something up, cub?"

"Thought I heard something. Like someone running." He shrugs and chases after the dragonfly again.

Mortia De Luna Draco
2007-04-28, 10:21 AM
Mortia steps out of the shadows.

Hello Keff.

He says sadly, his eyes looking heavy.

The_Librarian
2007-04-28, 10:24 AM
The librarian looks up in shock. The cub's tail wags, unaware of the awkwardness.

"Hullo!"

"Mortia... how are you?" the librarian asks gently.

Mortia De Luna Draco
2007-04-28, 10:30 AM
He takes a large step closer, the light shining on his face, his features looking darker than usual.

I have been well. and you?

He looks her in the eye, yet seem not to know what he is seeing.

The_Librarian
2007-04-28, 10:36 AM
The librarian sighs.

"I live in interesting times," she says. "I have angered an ancient evil god, but fortunately said god has angered Inari, so I have sought sanctuary here. I miss Greeny... he's back at the house in case anyone comes looking for me, but for the most part I have been avoiding being seen."

Mortia De Luna Draco
2007-04-28, 10:39 AM
Mortia smiles, his face changing to his old self for a moment.

So, same as always, huh?

His eyes glance to her stomach and his face falls again.

Almost, anyway.

The_Librarian
2007-04-28, 10:44 AM
The librarian follows his glance.

"Yes... almost." She sighs, then presses her hands against her eyes for a moment. "I don't get in trouble by halves." She shows Mortia Bane's mark on her arm.

Mortia De Luna Draco
2007-04-28, 10:51 AM
Mortia looks at it for a moment, then sees. He looks at her eyes again, his own growing wet.

No.

He says, taking a step back, the massive half dragon looking afraid. No, terrified. He backs away farther. His eyes going to her stomach again.

No I cant do this. Not now.

He reaches the door, turning. His enormous wings snapping open.

NO!!!

He shouts. A rush of wind enters the temple as his wings catch air. The sound of his wings echos through the temple as he leaves, his shout reverberating throughout.

The_Librarian
2007-04-28, 10:54 AM
The librarian swears, then looks at Kratos.

"Don't repeat that."

"Who's the frog king?"

"Nevermind." She lies back down on the grass and continues to read. She'll most likely stay there all night, unaware of goings on until tomorrow, while Kratos chases dragonflies until the moths come out.

Rebonack
2007-04-28, 12:46 PM
Maph'tey is currently floating about ten feet off the ground. He appears to be asleep, but then it can be hard to tell sometimes.

The creamed corn ooze, meanwhile, is attempting to engulf one of the koi. This is difficult since the bits of it stuck in the water simply float away and are subsequently devoured by the hungry fish.

Exachix
2007-04-28, 03:32 PM
The Priest hmms and helps more NPCs... sipping his drink.

McBish
2007-04-28, 09:37 PM
Three illusionary beings that all look like sort of like Shea come inside carrying a real Shea. They go towards and inside the summoning chamber.

The_Librarian
2007-04-29, 09:22 AM
The librarian wakes up from where she fell asleep in the gardens and looks around. Kratos has curled up asleep nearby, and she doesn't disturb him.

Kyrian
2007-04-29, 09:22 AM
Sarai's curled back up by Fenric's chair.

The_Librarian
2007-04-29, 09:30 AM
The librarian takes a wander around the grounds and then heads for the sanctuary. She smiles as she spots Sarai, then begins examining the tree.
________

After a while, and drawing no firm conclusions from the tree, the librarian heads back out to the garden and sits with her back against a tree, reading and oblivious.

AmberVael
2007-04-29, 10:32 AM
Aesa appears, looking more than a little crazy.
She stalks over to the nearest priest and looks him in the eyes.
I need to buy your blue ice. Lots of it. Now.
The priest is a fair bit disturbed by the situation.
It's it-ah, I'll... I'll take you downstairs. Yes. Of course. Hehehe.
Aesa just stares at him until he gulps and leads the way down.
Uh, how much do you-
A quite large amount of blue ice- about four tons- breaks off from the rest.
The priest stares at it, his mouth wide.
Aesa, in the meantime, holds out a small bag to him.
That should be sufficient.
She and the ice vanishes.
Within the bag of holding there are enough diamonds to cover true resurrections for a long time...
Or until the next NPC massacre.

Exachix
2007-04-29, 10:34 AM
The priest hmms, and puts the diamonds in the vault, before pinning a notice on the board.

Look out! A possible NPC massacre will occure soon, maybe. Please be ready...

AmberVael
2007-04-29, 10:36 AM
((Hehehe. Maybe so, but it won't be Aesa's doing))

Shadow of the Sun
2007-04-29, 10:37 AM
((If Sunn gets bored enough he could be sadisticly inventive in ways to kill things.))

The_Librarian
2007-04-29, 11:31 AM
The librarian looks down at Kratos and scratches his ears fondly. The cub yawns, stretches and gets to his feet, tail wagging.

"Is it morning?"

"Not exactly."

"Whoops."

Kyrian
2007-04-29, 11:36 AM
Sarai stirs a little.

The_Librarian
2007-04-29, 11:41 AM
Kratos decides to stretch his feet and wander around the temple. When he gets to the sanctuary, he grins and begins to creep up on Sarai.

When he sees a good moment, he pounces.

He shakes himself off though and sees she can't be awoken. He wanders off towards the quarters he shares with the librarian.

The Geomancer
2007-04-29, 05:37 PM
Ezekiel comes out of dead time.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-30, 11:48 AM
(Tony pokes his llama, who's been washing off paint since Saturday, to make sure he hasn't drowned in his pond. The llama pokes his head out of the water, hodling a rubber duck in its mouth and starts singing "oh Where is my hairbrush?" Tony smiles and leaves him be.)

Baeleck
2007-04-30, 12:26 PM
Ashgork emerges from the travellers quaters for the first time since he arrived. He looks a lot healthier and well rested. He wanders around a bit, ending up in the gardens, and hops up to sit on the edge of one of the bridges, swinging his short legs.

metakirb
2007-04-30, 12:50 PM
Waddle dee runs around, he stops by ashgork and holds up a small metallic sphere

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-30, 12:51 PM
The rogue creation runs inside, then stops and looks at Waddle Dee, trying to make sure it isn't seen.

Exachix
2007-04-30, 12:51 PM
Priests watch.

metakirb
2007-04-30, 12:53 PM
Waddle Dee stands there, holding out the sphere

Baeleck
2007-04-30, 12:53 PM
The kobold slowly lowers his head, quirking an eyebrow at Waddle dee. He eyes the sphere suspiciously, and then glowers at him.
"Who are you and what do you want? I hope, for your sake, you weren't sent by Tham..."

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-30, 12:54 PM
The rogue creation whispers to the priests "Sorry for barging in here, I'm following that orange thing over there and for some reason it came in here." It points at Waddle Dee.

metakirb
2007-04-30, 12:54 PM
Tham?

The little thing holds the sphere a bit closer

Exachix
2007-04-30, 12:55 PM
The Priests nodd and watch everything.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-30, 12:56 PM
The rogue creation walks a little closer, doing its best to stay silent.

Baeleck
2007-04-30, 12:58 PM
Ashgork feverishly takes the sphere.
"Yes, Tham. She's a drow and want's to put me back into slavery."
He turns the sphere over a bit.
"What is it?"

metakirb
2007-04-30, 12:58 PM
I no know...

he smiles and runs off, back into the streets

Gnrlshrimp
2007-04-30, 01:01 PM
The rogue creation curses and runs after him.

Baeleck
2007-04-30, 01:03 PM
Ashgork gives a :confused: look, before throwing the strange gift into his pack.

Castaras
2007-04-30, 02:04 PM
A swarm of smallish, strange, winged insects slowly circle the temple, guided by some unseen force.

Exachix
2007-04-30, 02:06 PM
Priests hmm and looks at them.

Castaras
2007-04-30, 02:06 PM
The insects carry on circling the grounds, watching, waiting.

Exachix
2007-04-30, 02:10 PM
The Priests hmm as they fly, and continue with duties.

Baeleck
2007-04-30, 02:17 PM
Ashgork seems not to notice the insects, as he stares into the clear water below him.

Castaras
2007-04-30, 02:22 PM
A small group of insects swoop down near Ashgork, watching him.

Baeleck
2007-04-30, 02:24 PM
Askgork quirks an eyebrow at the insects, intrigued.

metakirb
2007-04-30, 02:26 PM
Waddle Dee runs in, staring at the insects

Castaras
2007-04-30, 02:27 PM
The lead insect tilts its head slightly, as if listening to something. It chirps, and the insects swoop down to attack Ashgork with their diseased stings.

Baeleck
2007-04-30, 02:28 PM
Ashgork gives a yell and pegs it back towards the temple, swearing and trying to stop the insects stinging him.

Exachix
2007-04-30, 02:29 PM
The Priests watch Ashgork run in.

metakirb
2007-04-30, 02:29 PM
Waddle Dee pulls out a small spear and throws it at some of the insects chasing Ashgork

Castaras
2007-04-30, 02:30 PM
Around 12-16 insects chase after him. The rest of the insects fly back up into the sky, swarming over the temple, swooping in the sky. The spear flies past the speedy insects.

metakirb
2007-04-30, 02:31 PM
Waddle Dee runs over to his spear and throws it again

Baeleck
2007-04-30, 02:32 PM
Ashgork drops his pack from his back and runs faster, heading inside.

Exachix
2007-04-30, 02:32 PM
The Priests look at each other, and hmm, unsure what to do.

Castaras
2007-04-30, 02:34 PM
The spear once again flies past the small and speedy insects. They chase after Ashgork, speeding up.

The insects in the sky start chirping, creating a cacophony of beating of wings and insect chirps, forming a dark canopy over the temple.

metakirb
2007-04-30, 02:36 PM
Waddle Dee picks up his spear again but this time puts it away

hmm....

he pulls out a random cube from his shop and begins taking it apart

Exachix
2007-04-30, 02:38 PM
The Priests hmm and one casts Repel Vermin.

Baeleck
2007-04-30, 02:40 PM
Ashgork makes it to the door and nearly dives inside, slamming it behind him.

Castaras
2007-04-30, 02:40 PM
The insects chasing Ashgork move back, flying up to the swarm above the temple. The swarm swoops in the sky, splitting into four groups. One of the groups is surrounded by deep blue magic.

metakirb
2007-04-30, 02:41 PM
waddle dee starts running in a circle, he trips and starts rolling as a ball, rolling faster and faster

Exachix
2007-04-30, 02:43 PM
The Priests look worried... as does Coll, who suddenly materialises out of no-where in the magic circle.

"Right... Now... oops."

Baeleck
2007-04-30, 02:45 PM
Ashgork opens the door a tiny way, to see where his pack is, and where the insects have gone.

Castaras
The insects surrounded by the magic sweep back down to the temple, searching for a way in. The others stay circling.

metakirb
Waddle Dee rolls out of the temple and into his hut

((well i'm off, cya all))

Baeleck
2007-04-30, 02:47 PM
Ashgork shuts the door again, breathing heavily. He glances over his stings.

((Cassie, what do the stings do?))

Exachix
2007-04-30, 02:49 PM
The Priests looks at each other and hmm... not wanting to get into trouble with Exy. Mice were ok, the resident foxes went on daily hunts, but Insects would annoy him. Myobu wouldn't be happy either.

Coll mysteriously dissapears again.

Castaras
2007-04-30, 02:54 PM
(( Same effect as Contagion. (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/contagion.htm) ))

The insects find an opening and fly into the temple, and start attacking everyone inside.

Exachix
2007-04-30, 02:55 PM
The Priests yell and one with repulse Vermin casts a Sending.

Baeleck
2007-04-30, 03:01 PM
Ashgork gives a groan, his skin beginning to become reddened and bloated.
{Draconic} "I thought they'd protect me here..."

Exachix
2007-04-30, 03:02 PM
A Priest casts Cure Desese on him, trying to run from their own insect.

Castaras
2007-04-30, 03:06 PM
The insects carry on with their attacks.

The swarm in the sky start to shift, starting to create definite shapes in the sky.

Kantur
2007-04-30, 03:07 PM
Two priests wander out into the sanctuary, one of them holding a small multi-coloured cube.
It might've taken me a week, but I told you I'd get it done!
A week. You spend a week on solving this puzzle cube. You could've done something more useful. Or at least more fun. I've seen some of the small glances between you and Nichiri...
Hmm, maybe. There's certainly nothing taking up my spare time now...
Exactly!
He stops and looks carefully at the cube
Can I see that for a second?
The other priest grudgingly hands it over.
Sorry friend, looks like you got a dodgy one.
He hands it back over, revealing the corner the first priest had been holding it in is different on one side to the rest of that side, with another corner having the correct colour. His eyes widen, and he actually looks truely upset.
I wasted a week on this stupid thing!? I could've sworn! But...! Argh!
He storms off with the cube, wondering how he could've made such a mistake.
That was cruel...But then, it's what Prestidigitation's for...
He wanders to the garden to relax, chuckling.

Baeleck
2007-04-30, 03:09 PM
Ashgork gets back up, the redness gone, and runs back outside to get his pack which contains most of his belongings.

Exachix
2007-04-30, 03:11 PM
Exachix, Vermin Repulsing and unhappy appears in the magic circle.

"Someone, exaplain what's going on, before I'm angry."

Castaras
2007-04-30, 03:14 PM
The insects in the sky stop their swooping, hovering over the gardens of the temple. Written in insects, is a clear message.

AMEN are here.

The insects inside the temple screech and chirp and attack people, spreading disease and stuff.

The_Librarian
2007-04-30, 03:15 PM
The librarian hears chuckling and looks around warily from where she's been sat under a tree in the garden.

At the sight of the insects, she curls up into as much of a ball as she can and clutches a talisman of protection given to her by Lykan.

Exachix
2007-04-30, 03:16 PM
Exachix sighs and appears to flicker out, but the wave of heat the emanates from where his is says otherwise. His colourless form flickers blue and the occasional orange as he moves around, burning insects.

Kantur
2007-04-30, 03:17 PM
The unnamed NPC priest sits down near to the pond.

Baeleck
2007-04-30, 03:17 PM
Ashgork, upon grabing his bag, looks up.
"Amen?" he ponders, slowing his running.
He quickly picks up the pace again, as more of the insects try to attack. He charges through the gardens, looking very afraid.

Goblin Music
2007-04-30, 03:19 PM
Bats start swarming around and help the insects

Castaras
2007-04-30, 03:19 PM
Some of the insects attacking people chase after Ashgork, while the rest turn to sweep down at Exachix, who seems to be the greatest threat currently.

Exachix
2007-04-30, 03:21 PM
Exachix continues to Immolate insects, bats. He's quite happily doing it. Each one makes a kind-of red flame against him. His flame suddenly turns black.

"Begone! Or one come forth!"

The_Librarian
2007-04-30, 03:21 PM
The librarian peers out cautiously and gets to her feet. Looking relieved as Exachix burns the insects and the bats swoop overhead, she spots the priest by the pond and wanders over to him.

"Hello," she says, sitting down nearby. "I thought all the priests had vanished."

Castaras
2007-04-30, 03:25 PM
The insects attacking get burned away. The insects in the sky stay hovering, watching.

Baeleck
2007-04-30, 03:26 PM
Whilst running, Ashgork reaches for his spear, but then changes his mind, and draws a shovel. He starts splatting any insect or bats who come near, growling angrily.

Kantur
Aparently not, though we are all pretty good at keeping out of view when there's nothing important going on, so that could explain it. And Hi.

AmberVael
Aesa appears, looking quite displeased.

Goblin Music
the bats fly back to where the insects are hovering

Exachix
2007-04-30, 03:27 PM
Exachix appears to shrug and burns insects and bats again, not seeing the insects in the sky, as he's in the sanctuary.

"Hello Aesa. Having fun?"

Notes: He's sheathed himself in fire, then shifted to shadow... if the fire doesn't kill 'em it'll drain them.

Castaras
2007-04-30, 03:27 PM
The insects in the sky carry on hovering. Some of the insects the Ashgork splats get splatted. But still the insects come. And the insects that fly at Exy get killed. And still more come.

The_Librarian
2007-04-30, 03:29 PM
The librarian looks up at the insects still hovering overhead.

"I'm not sure I like the look of that," she comments. "I think I might head indoors." She gets to her feet and looks at the priest for a moment, unsure if he was the one chuckling or not. She then heads back to her quarters.

Exachix
2007-04-30, 03:29 PM
Exachix sighs and looks around, before casting Detect Scrying.

Baeleck
2007-04-30, 03:30 PM
The kobold seemingly gives up, colapsing and rolling down the slope into the pond. Maybe the water will protect him.

AmberVael
2007-04-30, 03:30 PM
Aesa begins tracing runes in the air, chanting as she does.
Any bugs that try to do something to her will find a nonexistant person. Same with anyone or anything else, really.

Castaras
2007-04-30, 03:33 PM
There seems to be a very strong scrying spell near the insects in the sky.

The insects buzz over the water that Ashgork is in, waiting for him to surface.

The insects in the sky stay hovering. The insects attacking Exachix think better of it and swoop up to join the insects up above.

Exachix
2007-04-30, 03:33 PM
Exachix, still on fire, goes outside and looks up, still detecting scrying.

Kantur
2007-04-30, 03:34 PM
Fair enough, have a good evening.

He looks up, and heads towards the group, unsure he'll actually be able to do anything useful.

AmberVael
2007-04-30, 03:36 PM
Aesa releases the magic in her runes, summoning a very large amount of birds which begin combating and eating at the bugs, while a few hawks start taking care of the bats.
She also sends a suggestion to the bats to... idk... return to normal and do what they like- namely eating bugs or finding a place to sleep during the day.

Castaras
An image of aCastaras sending magic into an ornate mirror appears to Exachix.

The insects in the sky shift slightly, many getting eaten. A small group of insects are surrounded by a shield of deep blue magic, preventing the birds from getting to the insects.

Baeleck
Ashgork crawls out of the water a little way away. Why me? he thinks to himself, before becoming unconscious.

Exachix
2007-04-30, 03:38 PM
Exachix casts Teleport to hopefully go to aCastaras.

Goblin Music
2007-04-30, 03:38 PM
the suggestion is stopped by dark colored magic
some of the bats get eaten while others start attacking the birds

AmberVael
2007-04-30, 03:39 PM
Aesa doesn't concern herself with the protected insects, deciding that if she kills them all, it will ruin the natural order. She unsummons all her birds but a single hawk which she calls to her arm.

Castaras
2007-04-30, 03:42 PM
The insects swoop down over the temple before flying off into the distance.

Goblin Music
2007-04-30, 03:44 PM
the bats vanish

AmberVael
2007-04-30, 03:45 PM
Aesa strokes the hawk's feathers and looks around.

Kantur
2007-04-30, 03:48 PM
The priest looks about to see if anyone's injured.

Fenric
2007-05-01, 09:03 AM
Myobu steps out of a shimmering of blue light. He pins a note to the bulletin board:

"Combating Vermin Swarms 101" is now on the syllabus. This course is required.

Then he pads over to the tree and curls up.

AmberVael
2007-05-01, 09:03 AM
Aesa chuckles at the note as she remembers she and her hawk are still here.

Fenric
2007-05-01, 09:14 AM
Myobu looks over to Aesa

Good morning, Aesa. Nice bird.

AmberVael
2007-05-01, 09:19 AM
Aesa smiles.
Thank you.

Fenric
2007-05-01, 10:21 AM
Myobu settles back down

Anything interesting going on?

Exachix
2007-05-01, 02:41 PM
Priests look at the sign and sigh.

The Geomancer
2007-05-01, 02:42 PM
((Fenric did you catch that post I made in the Celestial Palace?))
Ezekiel comes out of dead time and wanders into the sanctuary.

Baeleck
2007-05-01, 02:45 PM
Ashgork, who has been laying unconscious for some time now, gradually begins to stir.

Fenric
2007-05-01, 02:46 PM
(( Oh. no, I didn't. Sorry... ))

Myobu looks over at the Kobold. An NPC priest gets the hint and scurries over to heal him.

Exachix
2007-05-01, 02:48 PM
A Priestess sees the group of priests at the notice board and goes over, before looking at it,

"Oh! I wonder..." She hmms and begins to help NPCs, leaving the priests confused.

Baeleck
2007-05-01, 02:49 PM
Ashgork pulls himself to his feet, cursing under his breath in Draconic. He stomps back inside, giving no sign of gratitude to the priest.

The Geomancer
2007-05-01, 02:53 PM
((I had a feeling it had moved off the front page before you could see it, so no biggy))

Rebonack
2007-05-01, 03:03 PM
((lawl, copypasta))

Pad, pad *clomp*, pad, pad *clomp* comes the sound of a solitary figure walking into Inari's temple. A fellow clad in what would be called a simple gray robe if not for the emerald green sigil on the left sleeve. Between the ashen hood over the fellow's head and the hard-wood staff in his right hand he has a positively wizardly look to him.

The face, should it be seen under the hood, looks like it has been excessively powdered, giving both his face and hair a strangely pale look. His eyes, likewise, appear to be clouded over as if he were blind. Despite the strangeness he seems to exude an almost super-natural aura of serenity.

Above the top of his staff the same emerald sigil that adorns his robe simply hangs in thin air.

"I wish to speak with the head priest, if he is not too busy," requests the odd fellow in his calming voice.

The Geomancer
2007-05-01, 03:09 PM
((Silly Rebo))

Ezekiel walks over to the entrance, and looks at the man, curious about his purpose here.

Fenric
2007-05-01, 03:49 PM
Myobu looks up with a yawn, giving the server a passing glare as he does, then shifts smoothly into elven form.

My high priest is a touch busy right now. What is it you want?

Rebonack
2007-05-01, 03:54 PM
The odd looking robed man bows politely.

“We are an Acolyte of The Path. This place was recently illuminated to us and so we come to seek those who have lost their way,” the pale man rights himself again. “We come here today to extend greetings to Inari and her followers as a gesture of peace and good will between our faiths.”

Fenric
2007-05-01, 04:01 PM
Myobu smiles

Well met, then. I am Myobu, the avatar of foxes and patron of this temple.

The Geomancer
2007-05-01, 04:02 PM
Ezekiel walks up to the man, a look of concern on his face. Who is The Path? Is he here, in town already? The color has drained from his face.

((Misunderstandings can be fun))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-01, 04:02 PM
*The llama trots out of the pond, finally clean, and goes running around to air dry himself off.*

Baeleck
2007-05-01, 04:04 PM
Ashgork walks back outside again, his belonging deposited in his quarters.

Rebonack
2007-05-01, 04:13 PM
“The Path is not a ‘who’, Ezekiel, but rather the way one must walk,” the Acolyte responds. The concern is likely lessened by the man’s mere presence, almost as if he had a ‘calm emotions’ sort of effect centered on him. But not just calmness, serenity. “The Path is not the same for any, though the Wholeness found at the end is.”

He bows again to Myobu.

“We are certain our Paths will again cross. Farewell.”

With that he begins to head for the way to the Streets.

Fenric
2007-05-01, 04:15 PM
Myobu looks around, and manifests Alter Reality: Suspend Plots

For the benefit of our friends who find staying up late, I would like to begin the party this month a little early.

Myobi appears with a grin as acolytes start setting up tables.

Behold: the time to celebrate the fullness of the moon is now at hand.

Exachix
2007-05-01, 04:17 PM
Fox-Exachix appears with the plot suspension and hmms, looking around.

Fenric
2007-05-01, 04:25 PM
Myobi and Myobu smile at Exachix; as Krystal, Inuk, Yoshiro, Izumi and Kazuki, and Karl all also appear.

The acolytes swiftly set out the treats, beverages, and food.

Myobi grins at Exachix

So, Exachix: do you have a poem for us?

Exachix
2007-05-01, 04:27 PM
Exachix shifts to Hybrid and shakes his head, smiling faintly.

"None Holy Myobi. I'm not really a poet. And I wasn't expecting to be at this party really. I suppose I should have."

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-01, 04:30 PM
*Atreyu trots over and casts Summon Hay Flavored Carrot Dip to go with his carrots*

*he waves hi to everyone he hasn't seen since they left on plots last week*

Baeleck
2007-05-01, 04:31 PM
Ashgork looks a little confused as the acolytes prepare the party.

Fenric
2007-05-01, 04:32 PM
Myobi chuckles

Not a poet? We will have to work on that, then, won't we? Perhaps a compulsion to read a page of poetry before you can study a spell... one for each?

Myobu waves to Atreyu, as do the others.

Hello, there.

Exachix
2007-05-01, 04:34 PM
Exachix sighs, but smiles.

"A page of poetry before spell studying? Oh I'll have a go at a poem... let me think of it first... wait... do you mean arcane spells too?"

Fenric
2007-05-01, 04:35 PM
Fenric and Tabitha appear in a swirl of blue-tinged shadows.

Evander arrives in similar fashion a few moments later.

Myobi smiles at Exachix

You would like it before Arcane spells, too? Very well.

Myobi grins and winks at Krystal, who is giggling fiercely if silently.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-05-01, 04:38 PM
Evander turns to speak to Fenric, deep voice seemingly a bit chastising, "Did you almost forget me? After all my help, too..." He doesn't seem too upset, however.

Tabitha smiles and looks around, having never actually made it to one of these parties.